Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • I quite like Captain Marvel in the comics. I like that she is a mentally stable, smokin' power house, because there aren't that many stable top tier powerhouse woman in the comics. I like that Brie was kind of a fan casting and I think she did a good job. I was bothered, however, that the directors made such a big deal about her being the strongest character in the MCU. She may be one of the strongest in her binary form but she can't maintain that form for long, and even still, Thor and Hulk hav…

• Quote from ibLeo: “I saw Runaways Season One and thought it was pretty good - I don’t remember much by the way of dumbness. Does it get dumber in S2? ” i guess season one was pretty good. Overall i liked it but Molly was a poor casting choice, the religion was silly and the climax was a letdown. (Hidden Content)

• Quote from ibLeo: “So that’s a no on Cloak & Dagger then, yeah? ” Cloak and Dagger was OK. It had some pretty darn decent scenes and I was like, "Oh man those feels." It had some good messages, some interesting dynamics. it tried to reach outside the box and it did a fairly good job of it. But it also had to have these protagonist kids fight things, because they're hero's and that's what hero's do, so they came up with Doctor Who badguys. you know the ones. The creepy slow moving mob that's kill…

• Spider Verse was the best spider-man movie yet. I've always thought Spiderman would make a great animated movie because they can really go all out with the swinging and agility and style and it wont break the uncanny valley. I loved Nicolas Cage as Noir Spidy and I friggen loved the Nick Miller-esqu Spider-Man. They did a fantastic job with Miles, and Gwen, and Aunt May, and Spider-Ham, and the humor, and pretty much everything. I am a little bummed though because this movie would be the perfect…

• The Hunted [Kurai]

I)ragon - - Tales of Characters

“Kami! I’m here.” Kami continued hobbling along quickly, Windsor running to keep up. Every breath she took was agony. An arrow struck a tree trunk 20 feet away. He was deflecting the arrows with his wind. Brilliant. She glanced at his guilt stricken face. Every step sent another spike of pain through her chest. She should have sent him away when she had the chance. Now they were both going to die. Kami took a labored breath and glanced behind Windsor at their pursuers. Four hunters and three dog…

• Arty’s head fell on her shoulder. Kami’s ears started to burn and her heart fluttered at the close contact. These feeling were unexpected and she wasn’t sure what to do. She’d never felt this way about a boy before. She found herself fidgeting and looking everywhere but at Arty as she continued her stories and tried to ignore her nerves. She paused her story as she suddenly realized why Arty had been acting so funny before. He was twitterpated with her! The thought that she made him react the sa…

• The Hunted [Kurai]

The crunch of leaves. The rustle of bushes. Kami’s panic spiked as she broke into an all out run. A twang, followed by a brief whistle and a sharp pain on the inside of her forearm. The bloody arrow whizzed on past her. Lucky. It only grazed her. The werewolf weaved between trees, trying to keep obstacles between her and the hunters. If she could ignore the pain in her ankle well enough, she should be able to outpace the hunters. The three dogs tailing her were a different story. She wouldn’t be…

• Holy crap that looks amazing!!! Edit: Oh photobucket. How I loath you.

• The movie was fantastic. It was lighthearted, it was funny, it had Peter struggling to balancing his highschool life with his superhero life in all the right ways. Tom Holland killed it. Most comic accurate Peter Parker/Spider-man we’ve seen yet. (Hidden Content) I am very excited for Venom. And Black and Silver. I hope they both crush it, and that Marvel is all: alright, they passed the test. They can join the MCU… but they won’t but it would be so cool. Tom Hardy is a great choice. Making it r…

• Triton looks cool but it looks like they opted to not cut his hair. His head is huge. And Gorgon has hooves! They''re kinda silly looking, but I'm glad they stuck with em.

• Quote from Sam Nornal: “Hey, you know how as roleplayers we all have a weird obsession with vampires? What if I told you I was maybe thinking of writing the cheesiest of all possible RPs, the tentative set up for which is: THE RETURN OF DRACULA, THE KING OF ALL VAMPIRES! Dracula's back, and he's not exactly happy about all these other types of vampires that have sprouted up since he got himself stabbed through the heart, and even less about all these new vampire hunters around! Back in the day h…

• It’s been done. The story started with us RPers happening upon each other at a Comicon. Then our characters start to come to life inside our heads. They can talk in our heads, control our bodies if we let them, and manifesting their abilities through us in the real world. Then hackers attack, and we band together to stop the evildoers. But before anything else, the thread dies of inactivity, like so many massive awesome group RPs before it.

• Akira was reluctant to follow the trail of pain that led to the waking world, but her survival instincts overpowered her slothfulness and dragged her along, kicking and screaming. “MmmggrrryeeaaaOOWWW!” She cried as she writhed on the ground. “Ow ow ow I do not like that it does not feel very nice.” She sat up and backpedaled away from whatever and started hopping around and nearly fell into the lava as her senses and memory struggled to catch up with her. “Oh it is hot and dangerous here and we…

• The Hunted [Kurai]

Kami frowned. “But won’t they…” She glanced over her shoulder as she hobbled along against Windsor. “I guess they wouldn’t look for me in the air.” She turned her attention to the sky and considered asking if Windsor could carry her up with him. She’d be lying if she said she wasn’t a little excited to try flying again. But he probably would have offered if it was an easy feat. “Yeah, just stay high up and out of sight. I can make it on my own.” She detached from Windsor’s shoulder. “And make a …

• The FOX Marvel Universe

I)ragon - - Entertainment

Oh, there's a Fox Marvel thread. I didn't see this before

• I watched GotG2 last night and it was amazing and just buckets of laughs. It was an awesome sequel and I don’t have any real complaints. Just some minor nitpicks. I mean, really minor. (Hidden Content) And regarding Canyarion’s question, the Sovereign are not in the comics. Like the Ravagers, they were created for the MCU. The priestess, Ayesha, is from the comics, and like Drax from the comics, shes originally from earth. But these comic characters are so old and unfamiliar that it doesn’t matt…

• The Inhumans lore says that back in the Neanderthal times, the Kree came to earth to experiment on humans and give them random super powers, essentially making them mutants, but created through experimentation. I don’t remember the reason, but the Kree abandoned the Inhumans and left them to develop a highly advanced society on the dark side of the moon. The Inhumans didn’t have much presence in the comics, showing up in fantastic 4 comics primarily. Johnny Storm dates the chick in orange for a …

• She gave him a sincere smile that slowly turned into an expression of sad gratitude. Her life had been a roller-coaster of highs and mostly lows since her mother died. She’d made a few fleeting friends since then but she never really talked about her past with any of them. It was really nice just to hear those words. “Thanks Arty.” She said softly, squeezing his hand. “That means a lot.” She looked at the ground thoughtfully, then turned to him again and said “You know, I think my mother would h…

• The Hunted [Kurai]

You like me? “You… butyou-” Surely he didn’t mean it like that. They had only just met. “Well I…” This was so sudden. I mean, sure, he was kinda cute, but he was kinda young. I mean, she was young too, obviously, but he seemed particularly adolescent. But maybe it was too soon to tell. Maybe he was just nervous. “I… fine, but please be careful. I couldn’t live with myself if you…” She frowned at him as she remembered the last time she had said those words to a boy her age... She shook her head. …

• Orly? I'll have to check out the last couple episodes then. I was kinda disappointed when Radcliffe turned out to be the crazy mastermind. I really liked seeing him play for the good guys. Simmons stranded on another planet and Ghost Rider have been my favorite arcs so far.

• New-Warriors-HR5b15d.jpgCheck it out, I got my wish. It looks like this picture was drawn up specifically for the New Warriors announcement, and it will probably be Reality TV-esqu. I’m surprised to see Mister Immortal and kinda bummed that there’s no Namorita, but the characters make sense considering the shows budget. CGI squirrels though… Also, I finished Legion last week and it was really surprisingly good. Episode 7 especially. The last scene kinda sucked though. Boom, you’re stuck in a tin…

• Quote from LeoBravo: “...and IF is portrayed in comics as being somewhat naive and undisciplined at times. ” You're right. I've never read an Iron Fist comic but I have read a lot of comics with him in it and he always seems to be the more sensible and wise of the group. On that note, I'm a huge fan of Luke Cage in the comics. (Again, group comics. New Avengers and crap) I read most of the New Warriors reality TV arch and it was awesome. If they're gonna do the comedy right they gotta have the c…

• I finally finished Iron First It was hard to keep an open mind while watching it, given that I have heard only bad reviews of it. (Hidden Content)

• The Hunted [Kurai]

“Wow.” Kami said through a mouth full of food. She swallowed. “The world is crazy, ain’t it.” “Sure is.” Windsor said with a lingering smile. Kami took one last bite of her breakfast and, as she inspected her wrapped ankle, a sense of urgency slowly built up in her mind. As nice as it was to forget about her worries and make a new friend, the hounds could very well still be on her scent, and could show up at any moment. She’d slept for too long, she was wasting time, and the longer she stayed he…

• Kami sucked on her hot sauce covered fingers as Arty tried to explain himself. Couldn’t look at her? She briefly considered the fact that maybe he was just nervous being alone with a girl, but she pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind. They made her feel funny, and I mean, come on, he was pretty messed up. He was probably just loopy from being so battered and fatigued. She put the box of wings aside and gave him a concerned look, placing her hand against his forehead. “Oh Arty, your warm…

• The Hunted [Kurai]

“Oh, the dragon I met was this beauuutiful slender silver one named Jezebel. She didn’t speak but her rider seemed to know what she was thinking, and you could tell she was really smart. But it was crazy. She was huge!” She took a big bite of jerky and through a mouthful, said, “I don’t remember if she could breathe fire or not.”

• The Hunted [Kurai]

“You can fly?” Kami’s eyes widened. “That’s so cool! Really?” She stared at him in amazement for a second, then looked momentarily thoughtful. “I guess I’ve flown on a dragon before, but flying by yourself has gotta be more fun…” She poked her bottom lip as she thought about that. “Or scary…” “And orphanages suck, don’t they? I ran away from mine a year or so ago too.”

• Kami was glad to see them making up. She hated to be the source of contention. “You’re really something,” Arty said. “Even after all that you brought her back…” Kami blushed and rubbed her arm self-consciously, but she couldn’t help her big smile. “I don’t deserve that much credit.” She said, her smile falling as she looked at the bed. “If it weren’t for me, you guys wouldn’t be fighting…” Not wanting to make him defend her again, Kami smiled and spoke again before he had the chance. “But thanks…

• The Hunted [Kurai]

“A wind elemental…” Kami nodded thoughtfully. That would explain the white hair and eyes. “That’s pretty cool. Can you control the wind and stuff?” She didn’t know wind elementals existed, but she wasn’t too surprised. After all, she’d met a mage, a fairy, a dragon and a demon before. But she pictured a wind elemental being more made of wind. “Was you’re grandpa… made of wind? And how does a wind have kids with people?” Her stomach growled then, and she put a hand on her belly, embarrassed. She …

• The Hunted [Kurai]

Kami let out a loud "Hah!" Windsor quirked a grin, but it was a humorless one. It slowly dawned on Kami that he wasn't kidding. "Oh you're serious." Windsor nodded. "Oh, well it's a..." Kami chewed her lip in thought. What kind of person didn't know what a werewolf was? Kami had never had to explain this to anyone before. Where should she start? "Well, see... Werewolf's are people that can turn into wolf=like, uh... creatures." She gestured idly and scratched her nose, thinking how best to put i…

• The Hunted [Kurai]

Kami tried to hide an amused smile. This conversation was a heap of overly polite awkwardness. “No, its fine. It’s um… I must have wandered into hunter territory, and I-” She sucked in her breath as Windsor wrapped the bandage over a particularly tender spot on her ankle. “I got my leg stuck in a bear trap. I was barely able to pry it open before the hounds started chasing me. I barely got away. Windsor gave a concerned nod and then paused. “But… why would hounds be after you?” Kami’s ears start…

• The Hunted [Kurai]

“Oh, um…” Kami glanced at the berries and then back at the boy as she ran her fingers through her dirty, tangled hair. She briefly considered refusing his offer, but the lad had a kind face and a genuine meekness that made it hard for her to believe his aims were wily. “Thank you.” She said, gingerly taking the berries and popping them in her mouth. They'd probably hold off the hunger induced head ache for a few minutes. She turned her attention to her ankle, inspecting the bear trap wound. It h…

• The Hunted [Kurai]

Kami groaned as she slowly came to her senses. It usually took a while for her to remember everything after a nightly prowl, and the pain and the fatigue wasn’t helping matters. Her wounded ankle drug across the dirt as she stirred, making her hiss with pain. The hunters. Kami sat right up and stared around, her muscles tense, ready to bolt. She looked past the unintimidating lad to search for threats. She sniffed the air and strained her hearing, but there was nothing unusual besides the albino…

• "Yes-yes, I understand." Kami's heart swelled. Besides the obvious threat, it was the closest Ravine had come to accepting her apology. She bounded to catch up with Ravine, then regretted it when her sore muscles creaked in protest. The walk back to the motel was short, but felt much longer due to the awkward silence. Just before they reached the door Kami finally mustered up the courage to meekly say. "Thank you. For trusting me, and for coming back."

• The Hunted [Kurai]

A cold wind blew through her dusty fur. Kami swiveled her head and ceased her panting for a moment to sniff the air. Still no sign of her up wind pursuers. Good. She was probably far enough away by now. Hopefully she was far enough away, rather, as she couldn’t go on much longer. She had been sprinting most the night to get away from them, and her ankle had gone from screaming pain to aching numbness and back again several times over. It currently transcended to stabbing agony. Kami limped on fo…

• I made a list of marvel animated movies and shows for my buddy to watch and thought I’d share it here. Movies: Planet Hulk This cartoon is the best animated movie Marvel has created, imo. In Thor, Ragnarok, you will see some connection to the event in Planet Hulk, so it’d be good to brush up on before seeing the movie Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme An animated movie showing Doctor Strange’s origin story. It’ll get you familiar with the character before you go see the surely epic Doctor Strange…

• Kami’s lip started to quiver and she gave a quick nod. “You’re right. You’re absolutely right and I’m so sorry. But this is the worst it’s ever been. I didn’t know it could be this bad. I thought I could control it more than this… But obviously I can’t.” She looked down and fiddled with a fray in her shirt. “But that’s no excuse. I would have killed Arty if you hadn’t…” It hurt to say those words. She wanted to hug Ravine and apologize profusely, but instead she stood, shoulders slumped, knees t…

• Marvel Cinematic Universe

Nuke, Nuke… why don’t I remember this name? Oh that’s Nuke!?! Holy crap that’s awesome! I also found out that Trish Walker is Hellcat way late. Weird. And yeah, Malcolm was an excellent character. Oh, JJ was very depressing. It was quite morbid and uncomfortable at times, but you do have to admire the morbidness a bit. Because it's also real. Well, some of it. Quote: “Misty's story was fascinating, Shades was fascinating, Mariah's descent from merely corrupt to entirely evil was fascinating, and…

• OoC: Yeesh, sorry about the wait ^^; BiC: Kami stared in shock as Ravine shut the door behind her. She glanced at Arty and then moved to the window, pulling back the curtain in time to see Ravine disappear around a corner. She was really leaving. Kami felt her guilt swell. She hadn’t meant for this to happen. She didn’t want to get in between these two friends. Kami looked back at Arty, whose eyes were cast down dejectedly. “I’m sorry Arty. I’m… I’ll go get her.” Kami said. Arty looked surprised…

• Marvel Cinematic Universe

Luke Cage was one of the highlights of Jessica Jones, which is why I was really looking forward to his own series. Alas, I was quite disappointed. (Hidden Content) I’d give it a 4/10 DD s1 was by far the best of the series. DD s2 just barely cuts it above JJ, because the Punisher was great and Electra was cool, even if her story line took a major plunge towards the end. And JJ had that crazy chick upstairs who was way too important and who convinced the self-help group to attack and kidnap Jessi…