Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-21 of 21.
  • I don't watch the NFL for the player's opinions and personal actions. I watch it for football and watch my team win or lose. I don't care what they believe. I don't like it that they are kneeling personally but that is my opinion and I am not cramming it down their throats. Maybe America forgot the amendments that were placed up. People and Trump need to stop alienating and demonize the NFL players and get them left without a job.

• Samurai of Legend Referrals

Aquistorm - - Advertising

Just trying to get some referrals and kinda help this game bounce back a little. Anyways this is a Text brower based RPG. Which is word based. There is no download required and easy on any PC or even smartphones. This game has been around since 2007 and the game has been showing it's age recently. I been playing this game since 2009. So I been on it for some time. The game is a little rough with rough players. But none the less the people aren't really too bad. But that is my review and I get al…

• I decide to join Din. You guys are cool.

• Quote from Lucretia: “it's being followed by another storm system Jose pretty closely too. at work we program in Haiti and the DR, so I am watching it pretty closely. It looks like it won't hit landfall directly on Hispanola and just graze the northern shore. thankfully the bigger cities are behind a mountain range so it *should* be okay. which is a huge relief. it is one thing when a hurricane hits a developed nation, it is another thing completely when it hits a developing nation. the numbers …

• EBZEYQR.gif 5:00 AM AST Wed Sep 6 Location: 17.9°N 62.6°W Moving: WNW at 16 mph Min pressure: 914 mb Max sustained: 185 mph Who is running this storm? Im currently getting ready to drive up to Tampa to avoid this storm.

• What are you listening to?

Aquistorm - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=2gd6Af8DZTc

youtube.com/watch?v=8W7Bfpfyk6E

• Hurricane Harvey

Aquistorm - - General Chit-Chat

CRP_loop.gif The image of it now. Yes I made a thread of it. First major hurricane for in a while now that hit the USA. While Texas is getting thrashed. I hope those who lived where it's making landfall got out safely. If you didn't evacuate, then good luck surviving that. Best of all makes me wonder how Donald Trump would handle all of this. After all this is a potential major disaster event on his hands.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJfJ5z73fgA

• Aquistorm's Photoshop

Aquistorm - - Creative Corner

Majora's Mask signature. mOgiiFk.gif

• Aquistorm's Photoshop

Decide to make a thread to where I can post all my pieces of work straight from the shop. Some of the pieces on my old work's thread that has the name of Katsu is technically up for grabs as I still have the psd templates of them. I just have to change the name. Anyhow. FQcYbNf.gif A piece right here. The coloring on this reminds me of alkaline metals such as sodium, potassium and etc. Which is why I titled it Alkaline.

What are you listening to? Post it up. youtube.com/watch?v=oPotxAAbUFc youtube.com/watch?v=n0ACbg4HZcM

• Still have it

I made this recently after getting inspired to make signatures again. I may make more in the future. BQjiOti.png

• Quote from Please Understand: “Quote from Aquistorm: “Total War: Shogun 2 -- this one is confusing. ” What is so confusing about it? It is honestly my favourite modern strategy game. ” It's a blind run for me and usually I can figure out games quite easily and quickly. This one had puzzled me.

• Some of my old work

Here's some links to some album collections I have created in the past. Two albums are centered around zodiac. Zodiac Wallpapers - imgur.com/a/NZDRb Zodiac art - imgur.com/a/mASwf Random Wallpapers - imgur.com/a/1te8e You can use the zodiac art as avatars if you so choose.

• Some of my old work

Some of my old work here I've made long ago. Some I've made for people and some for myself. Nk1iyvF.png gPdNQIq.png avUOrao.png qAZwpp1.png o5UVvSX.png iYZHwEc.png JqApdVj.png utD3HMr.png Ds8T5io.pngaSRLYcX.png jcOUXpX.png

• Sol's Workshop

Beautiful stuff man.

• OoT Water Temple difficult?

Aquistorm - - Classic Zelda

It's not hard at all. It is actually one of my favorite dungeons in OoT. I kinda see how people see it challenging due to all the key placements and the constant putting boots on and taking them off on top of constant rising of the water. But that isn't the hardest element of the game. Dark Link takes that honor. Even then he isn't that difficult. As the key placements, you just have to retrace your steps and remember where you have been and where you have not been.

• Samurai Warriors 4-II Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires Sims 4 Kingdoms and Castles Sims 3 Total War: Shogun 2 -- this one is confusing.

• Ideas for Future Zelda Games

Aquistorm - - Future Zelda

Dragon Rider or Griffon Rider Link would be badass.

• You have me.

Aquistorm - - Newbie Central

After hanging with the ZUTV stream on twitch and some of your individual streamers. You finally convince me indirectly to join this forum. So Hai.