Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • ^ It really was a dream come true. I loved the motion controls. I'll admit that mechanics like swimming didn't need it, and the recalibration issues were irritating at times, but controlling your sword with the wii remote was just so cool and something that I wanted and expected ever since they first unveiled the wii. If they remaster the game, I think it'd be a shame to completely remove the motion controls

• In the latest trailer, the Deku Tree's voice sounds very similar to the one which says "you must save her... my daughter". Soon after this line, we get a shot of Zelda facing the deku tree, which is the final shot of the trailer.

• This is pretty hype, but to be honest, I think Snake was a bigger deal back when he was announced, and way more surprising. I've never played Final Fantasy, but I respect it and I'm happy for everyone who wanted Cloud in the game. Can't believe theres a video game in existence that will soon have Mario, Sonic, Megaman, Ryu, Pacman, and Cloud all as playable charcaters. wtf... Also, one step closer to Sora. Also, not really a supporter or fan, but Geno guys... Banjo Kazooie Knuckles Rayman Crash …

• Is there a way, to like, find and look at your old posts? Maybe past threads?

• How do I see my previous posts and threads?

• Question: will the latest update for smash 3DS freeze all my replays like last time?

• The Legend of Korra

War Machine - - Entertainment

These guys make damn good trailers.

• When is the demo out for North America?

• Marvel Cinematic Universe

I don't think Cap will die in age of ultron, but I do think his shield will become shattered. Thor will die, and then Cap will wield Mjolnir to defeat ultron in the end.

• Hey guys, I'm thirsty for a 3ds demo code here so if anyone has any extra NA codes, feel free to share. Just send one my way. Also, regarding the controls on the 3DS, can they not be customized?

• Quote from Yawn: “No. I felt that Snake was so out of place in Brawl. Sure, he had a unique moveset (plus, he was top/high tier), but I never thought he belonged. I can see why Mega Man made it in: he's a fan favourite character who has had quite a number of games on Nintendo systems. Pac-Man is made by Namco. Namco is helping to make this game, and they've had a number of Nintendo games. Sonic is in Sega and they've had that Mario and Sonic Olympic Games thing. I don't like it, but it's recent …

• Quote from Yawn: “I found this on reddit, and I think this is how the roster will end up. (Hidden Content)” Add Snake in at the bottom and it's perfect.

• Marvel Cinematic Universe

Quote from Astarael: “The trouble is, I think the Tesseract was originally envisioned to be the Cosmic Cube alone from the comics, which has many reality-shaping powers, rather than the Space gem. I suppose we can't expect a literal translation of the stones' powers from their equivalents in the comics. I'm not even altogether sure which stone the Aether is supposed to be, given that in GotG (Hidden Content)” I think the Aether might be the reality gem. One of the things that Jane specifically s…

• A Tale of Two Mirrors

War Machine - - Theorizing

Hold on Setras. I don't understand how you can say the Mirror of Twilight doesn't also pull things out of the twilight realm. If it's the dark mirror that is pulling link out, then why is he sent to the exact location of the mirror of twilight's entrance instead of coming out of the dark mirror? What you are proposing doesn't make much sense to me.

• The Legend of Korra

Fantasy =/= rural settings and low technology. You can have advanced tech in fantasy settings. See Star Wars and Harry Potter. The technological advancement that happens between ATLA and LoK makes sense and is realistic, as history shows us that technological advancements typically boom during and after wartime. The world of Zelda isn't very realistic in this regard, so I wouldn't say it's the best example to follow.

• Playable Giga Bowser is the reason I bought Brawl.

• From what I understand, the Imprisoning War is a separate event that occurs years later, after an alternate ending to OoT that we never see. Link is defeated and Zelda seals ganon away which ushers in many years of peace. THEN, the Imprisoning War begins afterwards.

• A Tale of Two Mirrors

War Machine - - Theorizing

I agree that they are both connected to the Twilight realm. But I think they can both be used for entering and exiting. They are simply two identical devices with the same function, in 2 separate locations. One in a desert, the other in a forest. Just as there are two gates of time in Skyward Sword; one in a desert, one in a forest. Fire_Sanctuary_Gate_of_Time.png

• I like the timeline, but as hard as they tried to make it adhere to over 20 years of developer quotes, they weren't entirely successful... OoT still isn't technically the seal/imprisoning war. Not that I need it to be the imprisoning war but it would have been nice I guess. One of the things I appreciate most about the timeline is that each branch in the plit kinda represents each part of the Triforce. Courage for the timeline where Link defeats Ganondorf, Power for the timeline where ganondorf …

• Quote from tlozbj: “I have a question! If the Sacred Realm is a Silent Realm, then how is it that you can be there in a physical sense? Since by what we know you can only enter the Silent Realm in a spiritual manner, via the gates that the Goddessess songs activate, and you must leave the physical body behind, and not only that, but only the Hero can enter this realm, thanks to it being made for him being tested spiritually. How would this work with what we have seen of the Sacred Realm? To whic…

• I came up with a similar theory regarding the nature of the sacred realm and how it correlates to the twilight realm, silent realms, and the dark world, a while back. Here's the thread if you want to see the whole thing in the opening post: zeldauniverse.net/forums/zelda…ht-realm.html#post5039039 For the sake of convenience, I'll paste part of my post here: In Skyward Sword, Link finds his way into several different silent realms. Most of these silent realms were designed by Hylia to be trials f…

• The Legend of Korra

First hearing about this game I thought it would be nothing but shovel ware for sure. But after finding out platinum is developing and that writers and animators from the show are on board, I've become a little more faithful. My dream is to one day have a GTA style sandbox LoK game, but this will have to do for now

• The Legend of Korra

YYYyyyeeeessssssss! This is the first time I've actually been surprised at how soon the release date is. I've been dying to see these first few episodes.

• The Force Awakens

I wouldn't say the Triforce corrupts people, but the Triforce is like The Force in that it can be used for either good or evil.

• I love the idea. I just wish it wasn't a preschooler thing and was actually legit :/

• So I went on Wednesday to the smash-fest thing, waited in line for THREE hours... And I was literally like 3 people away from where they cut the line and decided on the people who would be the last to play for the night. They gave me a red wrist strap to bring on the Saturday to get front-of-the-line privileges, and I went to quickly try out the 3DS version instead. BUT. I hung around for a bit longer, other people started to dwindle and I eventually got to play a match on the wiiU at the last m…

• I'm just gonna copy and paste my general opinion from the other thread: "I think it's possible that the ambiguity in gender plus the lack of the traditional green garb could be an indication that the hero will be fully customizable this time around. Perhaps for the sake of trailers and promotion, the hero is represented as something resembling link, but otherwise he/she could be a fully customizable character in game; a true avatar. Not having Link as the main protagonist could be a break from o…

• I think it's possible that the ambiguity in gender plus the lack of the traditional green garb could be an indication that the hero will be fully customizable this time around. Perhaps for the sake of trailers and promotion, the hero is represented as something resembling link, but otherwise he/she could be a fully customizable character in game; a true avatar. Not having Link as the main protagonist could be a break from one of the many conventions of Zelda that they claim to be rethinking. I h…

• That pic is an old fake unfortunately though.

• The pacman/wii fit trainer/little mac/megaman/mii/villager leak from last year was legit. I don't care, no one can convince me otherwise.

• Also, the website confirms that those new gamecube controllers specially made for smash 4 are gonna be produced and sold! Wooooo!

• Zelda Wii U First Impressions

War Machine - - Future Zelda

My only disappointment with this game is that it wasn't done sooner. I wish Zelda could have been on the cutting edge of this expansive and open world style of gameplay for adventure games. They were on the cutting edge with OoT, but I agree that they've only modified that OoT form factor since then. This is Nintendo catching up to today's standard for action adventure games. Hopefully though, this is a chance for Nintendo to refine and perfect that standard, as I don't think it has reached its …

• Nintendo E3 Official Thread

War Machine - - General Gaming

ITS AMAZING

YOOOOOO MIIS THE PACMAN LEAK IS REAL THIS IS SCIENCE

Only 15 minutes left. If they don't show Zelda U. Like IF the DON"T omfg... I will never hype again.

• The Legend of Korra

Well episodes 3-6 of book 3 leaked online yesterday (in Spanish) so there's that... There are spoilers everywhere. I haven't watched the episodes, but I did look at a few screenshots and watched a 10 second clip because I honestly couldn't resist taking a small peek. I didn't see anything major though, and I intend on refraining from looking anymore if I can help it. Just be careful out there guys, book 3 will come soon enough :')

• So I just thought of something. Now that transformation characters like zelda/shiek and samus/ZSS are being separated, do you think the chances are higher of there being some kind of tag-team mode in this game? Basically, you would get to pair two characters together and switch between them at will, essentially working like a transformation. Only difference is that the damage gauges would be specific to each fighter, and not be shared. I personally think something like this would not only be fun…

• Quote from Canyarion: “Nintendo thought about showing Zelda U last year, then again at Comic Con New York... so we're pretty sure we will see more than just a picture.” I agree. I just hope that they don't hold back on making a big deal out of the new game. Considering they're going to be showcasing TWO zelda games for the WiiU this year including Hyrule Warriors, I don't want them to think they're overloading their presentation with Zelda.

• Throwback Thursday!! If any of you remember, this is what we got the last time a major console Zelda game was unveiled at E3: this gorgeous (and huge) poster zeldawiiposter1.jpg Still kinda bummed that the final game didn't actually look like this but oh well I remember getting so hyped and excited for Skyward Sword (or Zelda Wii as it was called then) over this poster as if it were yesterday. Can you believe it's been 5 years since then!? I cannot wait to see what they have to show this year. H…