Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Quote from Captain Harrie: “And lastly here's what i'm working on at the moment: tumblr_inline_ozmzzm1h0u1r5ob8p_1280.gif ” Aaah, great stuff as a whole, but I freakin' love this animation the most, I wanna see it finished. I've been trying to get into 2D animation myself, though more recently just been trying to hone my human anatomy and proportions. I'm still a long ways off from being where I want to be, but I feel like I'm improving. I guess it'd be appropriate to share my own D&D related...…

• Gonna join this thing, yo. Still working on the character, but it's some sort of bard with hexblade warlock shenanigans. My availability is pretty open, but will vary a lot this holiday season since I work in retail, and Sundays will usually be a no since I already have a game then.

• Fable wheezed and coughed, looking from the newcomer to the demon and back again. Despite his offensive choice of words, she couldn't help but be relieved to see someone else take her side. When she had looked into her attacker's eyes, she had no doubt she was about to kill her. Even now, with this newcomer at her side, her survival instinct was screaming at her to flee. This wasn't a fight she could win, this wasn't even a fight she wanted to have: The map had gone and run ahead without her. Pu…

• Quote from blackbird: “Character Question Time~ It's been forever since we had one of these. Y'all know I'm a massive shipper, so don't be surprised it's a question about romance Question: What does your character look for in a partner? Is this something they are interested in? Would they pursue someone that ticked the boxes of what they are looking for? ” Odd: I look for a real babe. A sexy one--tall! No wait, short... wait, yes, TALL! Tall with red hair, and very low standards! Well, not... lo…

• When the three shadowy figures appeared, Fable instinctively drew her knife; a few of the guards quickly drew their own weapons and advanced on them. Her pulse quickened as she got into a defensive stance: She knew the guards were skilled, as most would have to be to keep up with the reputation of Everbridge, but she couldn't help but doubt them. They were only human, after all. Fable's long elven ears picked up the two deep thuds as loudly as anything else, but it didn't matter: Despite her agi…

• This was a rather unfortunate turn. The guards were after them now, it seemed. Odd had always assumed that when he became an adventurer, the town would be on his side, but on this adventure he felt just a little bit more like a regular goblin. After all, he was traveling with a werewolf and a half-demon: Clearly a group of no-good monsters, and yet none of this upset him. In a strange way, he found a bit of joy in being a no-good monster today. The addition of new friends probably had a lot to d…

• Odd smiled up at Kami awkwardly, but that smile quickly faded. No, he'd assumed she was joking before and he ended up being wrong: He better not make such assumptions again. Even though she said she was joking, now he wasn't so sure. Was she joking about only the first part, or both parts? "You're... serious, aren't you. She's an actual angel-demon." Odd looked over at Blythe for an answer, unsure of what to expect.

• Fable staggered into the candleshop, her invisibility spell fading as the door slammed shut behind her. The shopkeeper looked up with a start, catching sight of his visitor too late to see her materialize out of thin air. “Oh!” he said delightedly, setting down the book he was reading. “Welcome to Randal Waxford's Wicked Candles! I'm Randal Waxford, how may I help—” Fable slammed a fist on the front counter to silence the man, holding up a finger to show she needed a moment. Her heavy breathing …

• Fable was stunned as she watched the girl start transforming in front of her. Some sort of bestial side was taking over, and the dark elf's curiosity kept her frozen—ignoring her survival instinct's plea to flee. Just when it seemed as if the beast was winning, the fur and the claws receded, and the girl seemed to quickly resume her normal shape. Perhaps both a little disappointed and a little relieved, Fable scrambled to her feet to run, but the speed of the girl's recovery had been faster than…

• Yeah, I created the traveling pair Habit and Kevin who were approved as one character. A looong time ago I also had another traveling pair, Mia and Ford, but I think the approval process was different back then so that might not be a valid example.

• Odd yelped as he was thrown through the air without warning. His short life flashed before his eyes, but he quickly regained his composure, grabbing a wooden beam and swinging onto a balcony in a surprisingly effortless fashion. Without slowing his momentum, he ran up the side of a slant in the building's architecture, his feet soon pattering against the roof shingles. The dark elf was directly ahead of him now, her butt swaying as she sped across the rooftops—honestly, he would have focused on …

• Just as Odd was about to bolt for the door on his own, another person from the tavern shot outside; a human girl, by the looks of it. He doubled his pace, pursuing her as their chase led into the streets. *** Fable stopped in her tracks, momentarily surprised that someone so young was actually trying to give her orders. Floozy though? Really? It was amusing. She stood back in a straightened posture, shifting her weight over one leg as she crossed her arms, putting a playful finger to her chin. “…

• A rotund ram steadily clopped along the old dirt road, its eyes squinting at the early sun as it rose through the forest canopy. On its back sat a small blue goblin, sporting the flashiest of red hats, an eager glint in his eye as he strummed away at a vividly green guitar. Most ordinary folk would find this sight strange, but the informed would know the truth: It was only Odd. It had been a week since Odd set out into the world atop his fluffy white ram. There weren't many horses where he came …

• Oddroth Fellowscratch

Quark - - Characters & Resources

Made said alterations~

• I just posted my new character, if anyone's interested in taking a look at him for approval's sake. Oddroth Fellowscratch: Goblin Bard Extraordinaire!

• Oddroth Fellowscratch

Quark - - Characters & Resources

Name: Oddroth Fellowscratch Nickname /Alias: Odd Age: 18, which is roughly the equivalent of a human in their mid-twenties. Most goblins die of old age somewhere between 30 and 40 years. Apparent Age: He has the youth of a human in his early twenties, but it's hard to tell with goblins sometimes. Sex: Male Race: Goblin Height: 2 feet, 10 inches Weight: 30 pounds Eye Color: Yellow and orange Hair Color/Style: Black, long, wavy, and gorgeous... y'know, for a goblin. Skin Color/Complexion: Odd's sk…

• Quote from Rakshael: “the quark returns! What's up man! ” Heya Rak! Not much at the moment. Just thought I'd swing by and see how things are going, maybe make a new character; not sure yet. How have things been around here?

• Quote from Rakshael: “well Overwatch looked really fun and promising until $60 PRICE TAG ABORT ABORT ” 30 dollars is the most I spend on any video game. If it's more than 30, that's fine, it'll just be a while before I get to it. Quote from insaney: “Way too much for an arena shooter, IMO. Even with all the bells and whistles. ” Wait... how many bells and whistles? Quote from Kurai: “My primary problem with Overwatch is that online multiplayer is all it offers. ” Same. I like what I've seen of t…

• These non-english words alienate and terrify me.

• Quote from Sakume: “ Search and Rescue- Are we still doing this Quark? Or are we letting it pass on? ” I'd totally be up for continuing this if you are, but I just feel like we didn't really know where we were going with it. xD I probably could have been better about planning it out a little more.

• Quote from CheeseBurger: “Hey yo, Ruki told me to stop by and say Hi'z yo.” BurtisEpic.gif

• Quinn watched with awe as the strangers began to talk among each other, speaking of their crysts and keys as if they were a common subject of interest. Powers, auras, everything that had been instilled in her own head a mere week ago was something everyone here was quite familiar with. Could it be possible... that this place was actually inside that machine she'd been poking around in? Could it be that every person here was a subject of its power, and now they were all trapped in some strange so…

• Quinn turned to Zorlo as he spoke. Although she appreciated his apology, it was unnecessary. She held up a hand as he finished. “Don't sweat it, man, relax. Where I come from, 'rude' is being robbed at gunpoint on your way to the market. Manners are nuttin', bro." She paused as she glanced back at Red for a moment. "I'm just a little... lost. I'm not even a hundred percent certain how I got here.” It felt a little embarrassing to word it that way. She knew full well that she teleported when she …

• Suddenly, Quinn was shaking hands with a stranger. She almost had to do a double-take; it was unexpected, but of course not unwelcome. The unexpected manner of his introduction caused her to smile, almost laughing. “Pleasure to shake your hand, Red," she said. Lots of strong colors today. First green, now Red, and his hair was more than a match for the title. “The name's Quinn Hapslap, but you probably already caught that.” She stepped back as she let go of his hand, almost having to tilt her he…

• If I remember right, I was the only one disconnected from the family tree as some weird hobo or something.

• Quinn had seen a lot of weird people in her inter-dimensional visits, so maybe someone could be born with green hair in whatever crazy alternate universe this was, but somehow she had a feeling he was messing with her. She raised her eyebrows with amusement at his comment about bringing light to the world, though; it was a cool way to put it. God knows Earth could use a little more of that color. “I am Zorlo, by the way,” he said. “Nice to meet ya, man,” she said, “I'm Quinn.” She moved to shake…

• As people started to gather around the fountain, Quinn wondered how many of them were arriving because they also had a gemstone embedded in their skin. A tan skinned man stepped out from the crowd, drawing her eye. Although attractive, the main reason she stared was because his hair was a unique shade of green. For whatever reason—as if on instinct—Quinn pointed at him and said, “Heh, green hair.” Catching herself in the middle of a comment that might have sounded rude, she figured she should tr…

• Quote from Anna Claire: “ eeeek! *cries*” I didn't mean to make you said... I didn't mean to make you cry. Let me redeem myself by flawlessly singing and dancing to Enya's hit song "Only Time". Don't cry... unless it's just too beautiful to handle. *sings and dances to said song, only getting a quarter of the words wrong and tearing up only once*

• Even after Quinn had spoken, no one seemed interested in what she had to say. The civilians went on their own merry way, their daily activities continuing undisturbed. Perhaps teleportation was a common occurrence here—maybe even a regular form of transportation. The more she thought about it, she realized if she was in their shoes she'd probably react the same way. She didn't normally respond to strangers shouting random questions into the air either. With no sense of direction, she figured she…

• Quote from Halcyon Hero: “@Quark you want I should add you to the list of people for the next campaign? :P” Add me to that dang list, son. I've never played DnD before, but I'd like to try.

• Quote from Halcyon Hero: “...You realize I'm going to stop sending NPCs to go save your dumb asses.” You could send me...

• Quote from Stryder Aedernis: “I've disowned you as a son, but I never get rid of my wives. :waggle:” I disown you as a wife, but I'm keeping you as my dadda. Things are going to get legally confusing, which is probably for the best. Quote from Ciroton: “Quote from Quark: “Quote from Stryder Aedernis: “I have all the power. No TV for a month! Next step, I'll take away your internet privileges! And add chores!!” No! Bad! This was the correct response. Go to your room. Not many people know this, bu…

• Quote from Stryder Aedernis: “I have many wives. You are already one of them. (You probably just didn't know it.) :coffee:” You DO have a lot of wives. Speaking of which, you might not want to openly say more than you already have about me being your son. The other half of our relationship is more or less illegal.

• Quote from Stryder Aedernis: “Advertisement: Older man, seeking child to adopt - preferably male, to replace unruly son recently disowned.” You might have more luck here: zeldauniverse.net/forums/index.php/Board/15-Advertising/

• Quote from Stryder Aedernis: “I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of your disobedience!” I forgive you. :}

• Quote from Stryder Aedernis: “I have all the power. No TV for a month! Next step, I'll take away your internet privileges! And add chores!!” No! Bad! This was the correct response. Go to your room. Not many people know this, but I design ways for my enemies to beat me. It's how I never lose. They never find the proper way to win. That might not seem to make sense, but it does. Trust me.

• Quote from Stryder Aedernis: “Poppa Stryder is never wrong! You are grounded, young man!” 8dcc86b827735c5045090e1891f286d57048734d57b39e238f900a319c018204.jpg

• Act 2 Location Thread – Places

Quark - - The Archives

Name: Quinn Hapslap Status: Healthy, but completely weirded out and confused. Location: Northwest City Square, right in front of the fountain.

• Quote from Anna Claire: “damn, I can't get anything right! *curls up in the corner of her room*” W-wrong corner! *leaves in a fit of offended rage*

• Quote from Anna Claire: “Quote from Stryder Aedernis: “No you can't, go to your room.” aw... yes, strydie :< *locks herself in her room*” You have chosen poorly. The correct choice was to compare a previously used pun with a worse pun and prove Stryder wrong. Please play again.