Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 432.
  • Or, as the Bible itself says, "There is nothing new under the sun." But that said, what is the religious narrative of your world? Are the gods obvious? Are they hidden? Do they only speak through select chosen? (Prophets, biblical authors, etc), are they involve or uninvolved in the world that they would never have given anything divinely inspired like that, but some enlightened person had the realization and wrote a story he hoped others would reflect on and realize the truth themselves from? F…

• Best Feature Article: How Zelda is a story of the land and not its princess

• Besides some maps for my PTU campaign, my writing is very stagnant lately. I've gotta pull myself together and give honor to my title!

• Fallout 76

Xenovent - - General Gaming

I don't plan on preordering or beta, but I will likely gravitate toward the PC version down the line cause depending on many of my in person buddies think likewise.

• Fallout 76

Xenovent - - General Gaming

Subbing, for the Commonwealth.

• Pokemon Tabletop Maps

Xenovent - - Creative Corner

A "forest shrine" scene and am happy with how the "light beams through the trees" came out. Yes, I know the tree is also uncentered xD (Hidden Content)

• Posting to follow and lurk, as I won't actually be playing.

• We're not all loud. ... just a little crazy. :3

• Welcome to the ZU Party House @Zomboy365

• CDi Month at ZU

Xenovent - - General Zelda

The Game Grumps' Let's Plays definitely added some value to the CD-I games :3

• Pokemon Tabletop Maps

Xenovent - - Creative Corner

Hi all! Within the last few months, I started running a Pokemon tabletop game (in the vein of Dungeons and Dragons) and part of that journey has been designing maps to use for my players on Roll20. Because I wanted to make it feel "authentic" I also got involved gathering Pokemon game tilesets to make these custom maps for my world, a "Pre-Mass-Industry" Kanto. I've never done tile-mapping before, but I've had some fun successes and failures, especially after discovering how to make different li…

• Subbing because sometimes I have a creative idea haha. I write, but haven't done anything substantial in a long time. Would tile-based maps I make for my Pokemon tabletop campaign be an acceptable thing to share? :3

• Gabrielle smiled, raising herself up with the courteous mannerisms she was raised in. "My name is Gabrielle Xavalien, Master Cook," she took the extended hand, bowing slightly forward in sign of respect. "You've met Ms. Aderyn," she indicated the drow, who was probably furrowing her brow at Gabrielle with death in her eyes. "And 'Call of Morning Sparrow', whom we know by the bird's name." she said of the cat, doing...cat things. "Over there is Ms. Heather..." she started, and paused, continuing …

• World's End: A Group Meets

Xenovent - - Dungeons and Dragons

"Uncongealed messes are my favorite types of meals!" Gabrielle exclaimed. "As for what you'll find differently...well," she gestured around, to her giant bird mount, to the talking cat, to the hitherto quiet elderly turtle cleric, and back to herself, as if she was somehow special along with this group, "us." There definitely was a lot of uniqueness in this gathering storm of a party. Gabrielle didn't care so much of one or the other didn't get along, because conflict was a way of life for them …

• Gabrielle was used to people asking for gold or at least being motivated by it - rich and poor alike seemed drawn to it, but for her she lived a martial life which never having to have gone "without" like some of the more impoverished of her own city. So, for this Cook to not be looking for that intrigued her greatly. "How about adventure?" She clenched her fist in the thrill of the hunt before them, continuing in her self-indulgent monologue "The Challenge! The chance to go toe to toe with the …

• Thanks everyone for taking the time to check our thread, we have our player

• The group had broken their fasts together that morning and began the walk toward the city's gates. Gabrielle had come to this city for a respite, but she had quickly realized that sitting around doing nothing was not her sense of enjoyment. The chance to wander the countryside and slay mysterious fanged beasts was much more to her liking. Obviously,Gabrielle was not quite thinking this through. At the gate, theywere met by Cook, who in flowerly language spoke of all his good points.Gabrielle smi…

• hqdefault.jpgHey everyone! Posting here today because I’m looking for one more person to join my Pokemon Tabletop Campaign. I’m running it with @Don Saltine as my co-DM. We’re using a system called Pokemon Tabletop United v. 1.05 (drive.google.com/file/d/1fQeHk…oA60XvlU/view?usp=sharing) Other players right now are @zoraluigi and @Dr.Gazooks Our campaign is currently running weekly on Sunday, 6PM to 8PM EST (though we are considering extending it by an hour to 9). In full disclosure, are about 4…

• Cisgender hetero male. I'll be as blunt as possible for the sake of your research, so I apologize if I'm TMI. I almost always find myself attracted to play the female characters in both preselected and character-creation models. For the former, there are plenty of exceptions, especially for games with high character count (Smash Bros, Overwatch), but the women are always my first pick, only exploring the male options after I have tried all the female characters that interest me. In most games wi…

• The Din Embassy

Xenovent - - Newbie Central

YOU GUYS LIKE MELTY BLOOD!? BRB LEAVING FOR NAYRU Sorry that has to be a April Fool's Joke :p

• The Din Embassy

The Feature's team for ZU had a blast reading the comments for our April Fool's post, which really highlights how few people read beyond the headline. Secondly, @TruEdge67, I greatly appreciate seeing a Melty Blood avatar

• The Fulfillment of Her Duty "Stop, thief!" Gabrielle of theHouse Xavalien broke into a run, blonde braid bouncing along her back, tonedmuscles straining n the thrill of the hunt suddenly awakened in her glisteninggreen eyes. She was a member ofthe noble class of the city of Diener. To most, that meant nothing. To others, it was a mark of shame to be scoffed and spit at. To her, it was a duty touphold. While most of herclass were more concerned with how close to the head of the table they weresea…

• haha, so looks like I got the tiebreaker. I think the city of the arts sounds more interesting than the breadbasket, so Fuhren.

• I as well; it's my hometown after all.

• Sorry to revive the dead, but I saw Armello was on sale on PC/Steam for half off (until 3/29/18), so I figured I'd write again even though the thread was made for PS4 xD store.steampowered.com/app/290340/Armello/

• Dancing All Night Rap edition :p youtube.com/watch?v=qECyYJ1Lvqg

• Yaay Fuuka! EDIT: That remix of "When my mother was here" is also really nice

• I agree with Serenity that I'd rather they put out P6 than a remake of P3. I also kind of feel the limitations and quirks of P3 gave it some of its charm that would be unpronounceable. I will throw my hat in with wanting a remake of P1 and/or 2 though, because there's very little chance I'd be able to play them without. (note to self to see if I can find some decent Let's Plays to fill that gap)

• I am interested, thought my imagination might get the better of me~

• The Din Embassy

Of course Ty; you have a Persona 5 userpic - there's no where else you CAN be except Din. For non-Din...we went through a 3-4 month phase where like 80% of active Din users used Persona 5 avatars We are the Phantom Thieves, and we will steal your hearts

• The Din Embassy

Quote from Doctor Professorson: “Plz nerf ” This is post nerf, I'm afraid. Please buff us by your presence

• The Din Embassy

We do like playing games, and making game related puns. And puns in general. (Psst come play Shogi with my pls)

• Why Mordred. It's too soon for me to play another Mafia game....yet that flavor T_T

• Persona 5 Mafia - Leblanc

Xenovent - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Ty.: “teach me to shogi ” Anytime you want friendo. I think there's a few online platforms we could use :3

Damn Ty, you really did do good work. I didn't even know you protected me one night!! (Hidden Content)

Quote from Mordred: “I didn't get a character, just an Arcana. ” Well true, but I meant more "associated" Arcana, as I only got an Arcana as well

I don't know if Sol did it intentionally, but my character was visible to everyone right from the beginning lol

You did a great job Ty

• Our end game seems to be eliminating the questionable variables. DLR is a questionable variable. It is time to eliminate it.

• Well shit.