Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Yeah that ^ I would think that is the case. Since guardian of the Gerudo and the desert, seems like a leader position considering that by FSA the Gerudos had become nomads. It is only reasonable the Guardian is by extension the leader of the tribe.

• I ain't home at the moment, should be arriving in some mins. When I arrive I'll post the section!

• Pretty much specially considering that BotW virtually is the 30th anniversary game. So it is normal for it to be filled with references. So if we are still trying to pinpoint a specific timeline. Doesn't the Master Works settle it into the DT or AT? The section about the Great Calamity and the Gerudo settle that OoT Ganondorf was the last Gerudo male to be born, per Gerudo records. But for the CT we know that males continued to be borned till atleast Ganondorf II and were warriors protecting the…

• The Nintendo Switch

tlozbj - - General Gaming

The results overall were good. The Switch's hardware results on their own could be seen as "slow", but with all things consider they are pretty good. This FY (by the end of Q2) hasn't been very good when it comes to games, the biggest releases have virtually been Mario Tennis Aces and Octopath Traveler, with some other third party games sprinkled here and there. Yet, the Switch has been keeping up with the last FY, which at the time had seen the release of MK8D, ARMS, Splatoon 2, and Mario + Rab…

• @lord-of-shadow Mmh, so the US mainland is bind by its Constitution in that sense... I do agree that in the current state of things, voting third+ party is indeed a "wasted vote". It became evident here in Puerto Rico, in the 2016 elections. While a fourth (we run with 3 majority parties) party candidate amassed 11% of the votes, this funneled votes out of one of the majority parties, and we ended up with a Hedgefund puppet with a total of 41% of the votes, winning by a mere 45k votes. But the p…

• That seems like the most viable option for the short term. Though it does presents some possible issues for the long term (generations in the long future), like having 3-4 Justices die relatively close to each other, and having a conservative President appoint them all. But that would have us assuming that the two party system will even survive that long. Which seems doubtful. The growing generation, while "Democrat"-leaning, seems to slowly be turning to more independent candidates which presen…

• The Nintendo Switch

The WSJ haven't been to correct about Nintendo recently though. It is usually Nikkei that gets things right on things done on the Jap. branch. If it were for WSJ we would already have Zelda Netflix series and a Zelda phone app. For such an important paper, their source on Nintendo can be pretty hit and miss. Now if Nikkei were to publish about it, it would be more likely to be real. Though to be fair, if it is a full revision a la DSLite, isn't the timeline a bit tight? It is already October, an…

• Seems like McConnell will push the test vote on Kavanaugh forward on Friday: Mitch McConnell Sets Friday Test Vote on Kavanaugh Nomination All the meanwhile, the FBI report will not be ready till tomorrow, and appearantly only one physical report will exist, which group of Senators will get to read in sessions of only 1 hour. To add even more salt to the injury, it seems various key people were not interviewed at all, including: - Dr. Ford - Brett Kavanaugh - Kavanaugh's and Ramirez's former cla…

• The Deborah Ramirez accusation and its evidence also seem to be falling into place. It seems that Kavanaugh was preparing his refutal to this accusation, two days before it was made public. Not only that, but by recent development, it seems that he also commited perjury, as he had testified it was Ramirez the one calling around to have people support her. But according, to the recent reports it was Kavanaugh and his legal team the ones preparing their refutal, various days before the accusation …

• By the events that has transpired in the past days, there should be little reason to not believe that Kavanaugh is guilty of the assault on Dr. Ford. Every detail seems to point towards it. Kavanaugh's mannerisms, body language, and emotions on Thursday do not show the temper of a innocent man. It is normal for those that are guilty to react violently against any accusation. If he were innocent, as a lawyer and judge, he should had felt comfortable to testify and stay calm, as he would have know…

• The Nintendo Switch

And Nintendo finally announced how long will will the grace period to resubscribe before losing the save clouds. And of course, they aren't deleted immediately as sites were saying originally, instead there will ne a 6 month grace period nintendoeverything.com/nintend…-after-subscription-ends/

• The Nintendo Switch

@JP the Neurotic Sorry, hadn't seen the post! What I mean is, someone asks a friend asks another to get momentarily added to the family subscription, that friend then downloads the NES games, followed by him asking to getting unsubscribed from the family plan. And voila, never payed their fair share of the fam. subscription, and free NES games for year. A weekly check is a bit too much when you consider the family plan is a 12 month subscription, but monthly or quarterly checks also leave a lot …

• The Nintendo Switch

@Vulpes Well they do, there are some people that go to said areas. But these same people have and Switch, and take it with them to the isolated places expecting to play NES games is improbable. And even then tour groups in such an area, usually have to stop in some reservation camp or something simialr, which they atleast should have some type of minimal network setted up. @Canyarion An exception to the norm, I admit. But as ye mentioned, you had chanced to conmect to the internet in that time. …

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Just beginning with the expansion as uni and FFXV PEHD were my focus in the past 2 days. Just in the first mins, but the differences seem noteworty. The changes to the engine are noticeable from the get-go, the QoL improvements are also pretty nice, and the battle system feels refreshed with the such a little change as the vanguard-rear guard system. Now lets see what do the events of 500 years ago hide.

• The Nintendo Switch

@Vulpes People in such isolated areas wouldn't even be subscribed to the service to begin with :v Since they have no reason to pay $20 for a service they can't even use. And someone from the "outside world", in such a isolated area would probably either be in a voluntary or investigative mission. Both which are situations that bring doubt to them carrying their Switch around. Though to be noted, that this is more than probably being done to prevent people abusing the family plan. Since it is a t…

• The Nintendo Switch

@Vulpes Then, whats the problem? If you left your Switch at home, it would just verify automatically the same way it does updates. Or do you mean if you go on vacation and you have no internet access in thay week? Well that is pretty doubtful, setting up your phone as a mobile hotspot, hotel wi-fi, and such is still available, it id pretty doubtful you end up in a place with 0 wi-fi in its vecinity in the modern world. Aside that playing Switch games is the last thing that would be in one's mind…

• The Nintendo Switch

Quote from Advance: “So it's one of those headlines that do a good job of making things look worse but in effect is a problem for precisely 0 people? ” Pretty much. Just like the recent news that the system checks once a week that your subscription is up to date to continue permitting access to the NES games. Which is ya know, a non-issue, since if you are paying for a online subscription, it is expected you can and will connect your Switch to the internet at least once a week.

• The Nintendo Switch

The FFXV PEHD version kinds of tempts me. Appearantly, it is more streamlined than the regular FFXV, and if that eliminates a lot of the side non-FF like BS from the regular release I'm all for it. The $30 bucks is a bit eeeeh, but better than the $60 of the regular version. It will be a bit meh to not see Gladio, Noctis and Prompto in all of their sexy glory, but eh.

• @misisme33 Dude, I'm literally answering things in the same order in which they were writen in your own post. It isn't that hard to remember the order of your post. Aside I'm on my phone, so the regular quotes is a mess for me. And yet, their is the possibility. Of course, the in-universe scholar can't confirm it because the history in that space is a blur. Aside, that the "magician that serves the Royal Family, to destroy them from within" wouldn't be a new plan by the the time of Princess Zeld…

• @misisme33 WW Ganondorf isn't exactly a good one to use to proof your point. Since do remember that he had made peace with his hatred at the end of all + had the Master Sword thrusted into his head, so that would had hold back the evil. Ah, but HH does say that the Wizard from the AoL backstory was a off-shoot of Ganon like Aghanim. And from what we know, Ganon was gone between ALWB and his pre-LoZ revival. I would suggest you reread HH. As the book states that Shadow Link is borned from the lin…

• @misisme33 Reread what I wrote again, carefully. So Calamity Ganon literally is what Ganon has been ages, an incarnation of hatred and Malice. Potato Potahto :v And you know if his Hatred and Malice is running around without a physical form, it means that his physical form was killed off, like you know what happens in LoZ. Maybe BS for you, but the in-universe scholars, devs and the DTers all see the numbers of time Ganon has attacked as countless or many times. Good trick question, considering …

• @Guinea He had lost the ToP at that point, and by the time, it seems that the hatred of the Demon King had left him, as we didn't see a transformation into Ganon. We only got that weird Puppet Ganon. So we virtually killed a long lived mortal, but even without that. The Master Sword, still kinda literally was incrusted into the Demon King, a la Sealing Spike from SS, Its holy power should had hold back any residual hatred and consciousness. Similar to how it did at the end of SS when the residua…

• @misisme33 You are joking, right? Calamity Ganon is the real Ganon, he may have lost his physical body, but that thing is still Ganon. Also, how do you even propose Ganon became this cloud of Malice entity? The one and only time we have seen a Demon King be killed in modern times (to have a better look at what happens, and not just some 8-bit models) is with Demise. He was killed by SS Link, yet we see that a Demon King does not simply perish when killed. His residual consciousness and hatred st…

• @misisme33 He can, just how the Champion's ghosts can drive the Divine Beasts :v It is not that otherwordly, and it has been seen many times in Zelda, and going by the tapestry, it was in thos Malice cloud form in which Ganon attacked 10,000 years ago. So it wouldn't be the first, and its not like this tiem he attacked directly. He literally shooted parts of his Malice spirit and possessed the Guardians, the most basic of ways a ghost can affect the physical world. Actually, that was technically…

• *gets dragged back into this* @misisme33 To be more exact, Ganon's physical form is destroyed, as we know it can be brought back with Link's blood. Which is actually an important point towards the DT. Since Calamity Ganon is noticebly a huge cloud of Malice, till he begins to created a new physical body in the Throne Room of Hyrule Castle. So it is pretty clear this Ganon has lost his physical form at some moment, and the only precedent we have for that is in the DT. And how a spirit can cause h…

• It has been some time since some important event occured, but today was finally the day. b3869166f43e49f1bdaa220708c5fa5a.jpg Our governor, Ricardo Rossello to the left. The Board's president, Jose Carrion III, in the middle. While Ukraine's ex-Minister of Finance and current executive president of the Board, Natalie Jaresko, is to the right. The Fiscal Oversight and Management Board's, COFINA's, and GO bond holders's lawyers have finally completed and presented their agreement. Thanks to the fi…

• @Aku Oh! I knew I had heard the idea somewhere before, byt I wasn't sure if it was brought up here or somewhere else. Though with what Nintendo has just done, that seems the most certain "timeline position" (as technically it isn't in the timeline per se), outside of the DT. Though we will probably have to wait for a game in that "10,000 years ago" span to know if Nintendo will keep BotW separare to the "Legend" timelines or not. And by how things seem the next thing coming from them is a Link's…

• Octopath Traveler

So this popped up today in the Bravely's series Twitter account, along a name change to "Bravely ○○○○○". Dj5yQnOUUAA4WCL.jpg Seems that Asano will be doing Bravely Third now that Octopath is out and doing amazing. I do wonder if this would also be done around a time in which Octopath shipments have also matched or overshadowed the OG shipments of Bravely Default. It shouldn't be that far afterall, the most I can find for BD is 1.4 million and that is after the updated version (the one that came …

• How am I not surprised Nintendo really went through this route -_- nintendoeverything.com/zelda-b…meline-but-not-connected/ So how much for that sooner or later they will say that BotW is present day/real Hyrule, in which scholars have found various conflicting legends across the land and said legends are the previous games with HH and HE being representstion of the work of the "scholars" and how they have arranged, timeline-wise, this legends?

• The Nintendo Switch

@MVS Ah! Okay got ya! Like maybe a little bit of ambience via a tune fot a specific place or moment Yeah its good they are angry against this practice, but it cna also both ways :/ Instead of it leading to the Switch version being fully in the cartridge, they cancel it for low sales of the other versions and shelve the series again :/ A microSD Card? Well I usually go for SanDisk. I bought a 128GB one for around $80 (it was on sale) when the Switch came out, and it still haven't been fill to eve…

• The Nintendo Switch

@MVS I do agree with the music, it would had been nice to atleast have a miniscule theme playing in the background, like a somber version of series' main theme to fit with the destroyed Hyrule. Though by the memory thing I do like what they did with Link, Zelda and Ganon were both at their most purest form in relation to the curse. Zelda was treated by Rhoam as only the one with the Blood of the Goddess, and Ganon has just become a mass of Malice and Hatred, so Link being pushed only by the Spir…

• The Nintendo Switch

Agreed to that ^ Only that I did like how BotW resulted. Odyssey wasn't as revolutionary to Mario, as how BotW was for Zelda. The majority of the fanfare for it was because it was return to norm after the Galaxy games and 3D World. ---------------------------------- Welp it seems we can now say why Spyro isn't coming to Switch on the same day as the PS4 and X1 version. Seems like Toys for Bob can't fit the 3 games into a 50GB Disk, so it would doubtfully fit into a 32GB cartridge mobile.twitter.…

• The Nintendo Switch

@Zeldaisthebest! From what I can remember it was at around 1.15 million after launch. But I don't think we have gotten much more about that :/ I don't think so. Since while it has maintained head to head with PS4, it isn't fairing so nicely against the Wii. Since while it is holding itself against it in Japan, and numbers are unknown in Europe, it is pretty bad in USA. As by the montly NPD group reports, we are reaching some months in which Wii did over 500k, and the Switch will doubtfully be ab…

• The Nintendo Switch

No, but it is an interesting topic to follow. Specially to follow the growth of various series. Like Xenoblade, which XC2 has become the first in the series to pass a million units standalone, and will potentially pass 2 million. Or BotW (Switch) which is also on the way to become the first Zelda game to pass 10 million units when not accounting for remakes or different versions. It is also interesting to see how new IPs like ARMS are doing, and how Splatoon is fastly becoming one of Nintendo's …

• The Nintendo Switch

Numbers are up and they were actually good. Switch remained majorly flat, even with the biggest release for this Q1 being Labo vs the past Q1 with MK8D. Software sells have also doubled in comparison to Q1 of the past FY. Profit is also up around all areas. DKC:TF and MTA also had good sales with each selling 1.40 million and 1.38 million respectively. Overall numbers (in millions) were: Switch HW: 1.88 (-4% YoY) LTD: 19.67 Switch SW: 17.96 (+120% YoY) LTD: 86.93 3DS HW: 0.36 (-62% YoY) LTD: 72.…

• The Nintendo Switch

So in some hours we should be getting Nintendo's Q1 fiscal report. Switch should be up to 19+ million shipped units as of the end of June. But it shouldn't have passed 20 million, as whatever it shipped it is below 1.97 million (last year's Q1). As Kimishima said forehand in the General Shareholder Meeting in June, that this Q1 was lower than last year's when it comes to Switch shipments. Which isn't surprising, considering thd past Q1 was still in launch period and had MK8D, while this one had …

• General Dreaming

tlozbj - - General Chit-Chat

Ah good to see this thread is still alive. I have been having a weird series of dreams this summer, and I needed to unvent on them and maybe get some help with interpreting them.. Background: They all rebound around the same person, my best friend, who is also the man I'm interested in. His homophobic friends that have tried to split us apart, wirh help from his family, have also appeared in the dreams. Dream #1: We were in some strange hallway, getting dragged along to what seem to be a pool or…

• Steven Universe!

tlozbj - - Entertainment

From what I can see there are 4 theories going around about White Pearl: - She is a hologram done by WD - WD has been abusive to her, which has leaded to her physical form to show cracks - WD's current Pearl was Pink's original Pearl, because of the gem placement. While CG Pearl was WD's original Pearl.* - WD Pearl had her gem ripped out and moved to her navel as a kind of remembrance to Pink. * The most possible to be truth, considering how robotic our Pearl was in "Now We Are Just Falling Apa…

• Steven Universe!

tlozbj - - Entertainment

Well WD seems... fake for some reason? The feet seems to be more of a sculpture as pure white light comes through them.. then there is that weirdly crack robotic White Pearl... something is definitely off with her.

• Steven Universe!

tlozbj - - Entertainment

Is it available to everyone or just people that app + satelite service account number? Since if the latter I'll probably have to wait till someone uploads on Youtube ;___;