Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • STOP IT!!!

Ŧҽҽᶄɑƴ - - General Zelda

Quote from Silver: “Oh I'm sorry, so opinions bother you that much? Well then tough titties, because people will continue to do it no matter how much you whine about it.” What he said. People will talk about it for as long as they like. No single individual gets to control who likes what and how much they talk about it.

• Gorgeous as always, Renee.

• Quote from Panique: “6,700 posts. Oh my. :O” Oh, I actually passed that amount today as well. Yay for us I guess.

• Quote from Tonchiki: “I'm an agnostic atheist. I don't believe in any deities, but I don't exactly think there's any way to prove or disprove them anyway, at least right now. The way I think about it is that it makes more sense not to believe in something unless there's some sort of reason to, and since there's no evidence of any deities or the like, why believe they're there? I think it's purely a human fabrication that came about because of humanity's need to explain everything, even things th…

• Rainy or sunny

Ŧҽҽᶄɑƴ - - General Chit-Chat

Rain rain and more rain. If I controlled the weather, California would be stormy 5 days a week.

• Well I'm back, so you and Bobby should come back. I miss battling you two [strike]cheap[/strike] meta-knight users

• Hyrule's changing geography

Ŧҽҽᶄɑƴ - - Theorizing

Quote from Pinecove: “TP Hyrule may = OoT Hyrule but TP map =/= OoT map.” What's the difference?:P

• Quote from Shmehzzie can: “Saying God is having sex at all is offending to a Christian.” *Some Christians. Others would probably just shrug off such a statement and not overreact.

• I'm curious, Cukeman. You say "Tolerant people tolerate all opinions, but not all actions.", yet what action did Astarael pull on you? She didn't "wave" her "pro-homosexual flag" in your face, she just had a joke in her sig. She may not even be pro-homosexual for all we know(although I'm sure she is. Point is, you didn't know for sure). Maybe she just liked the rainbow and the colors of that sig. You're the one who jumped to conclusions, and subsequently "waved your flag" on her wall when she di…

• Quote from uǝzoɹɟ: “Actually the signature in question said "Everytime you see a rainbow God is having gay sex." The signature in question was quite obviouly created in jest. It was not insulting Christianity, or the Christian God, it was simply a joke. The colours of the rainbow are often used to represent homosexuality, hence the joke. However, your comment was at least suggestively hateful. It suggested not only that homosexuality is wrong, but also that people who are homosexual deserve to b…

• Quote from Oni Dark Link: “I honestly don't understand how anybody thinks Palin is anymore incompetent than Obama who is currently on a vacation in the midst of this Health Care Crisis.” *blinks* You might wanna watch carefully. You can't honestly trust her competence more than Obama's.

• Has Brawl died? Hit me up if any of you want to go.

• OoX vs. MC?

Ŧҽҽᶄɑƴ - - Theorizing

Quote from Cukeman: “Say what? Twinrova died on the AT side of OoT.” That's sort of my point. For all we know Twinrova died on the CT side as well, only difference being that they weren't killed by Link.

• Hello.

Ŧҽҽᶄɑƴ - - Newbie Central

I like you. Please receive a very warm welcome to Zelda Universe : ) Feel free to poke my profile if you have questions/comments/thoughts.

• More dreaming

Quote from Tonchiki: “Crazy for it feeling real? Nah, that's what most dreams (especially lucid ones) are supposed to feel like. Crazy for suggesting it might actually be real? ....Maybe.” Yaaaaah... see, sometimes I think it might actually be real >_> But we won't go there.

• Fave energy drink?

I have no need for energy drinks as I'm already highly energetic However I have tried Monster and Red Bull, so I'll pick Monster as my favorite.

• Quote from Hyperactivity: “So I would at least say that Skull Kid's can live for quite a long time.” I would say that, yes, but I wouldn't say for 100% fact that they "never age or die". We really don't know.

• Quote from Potent Col: “Skulls Kids are children and spirits of some sort, so they never age or die.” Got a quote for that?:3nod

• He did though. MM reveals that he was banished from Termina to Hyrule at one point then he obviously returned.

• I'm not following : / Someone want to help me out? >.<

• Quote from Zelda phoenix: “You're right but why is it the same Skull kid in MM?Not just a counterpart ?” It could be the same one from MM, and if it is that means he's either immortal of has a long life. If it's not the same Skull Kid then it doesn't matter

• Quote from Zelda phoenix: “What if skull kid is really a deity?I mean he still lives in TP and he tells Link that he has "the same smell as the fairy kid who taught me that song in the woods..." which is a reference to Ocarina of Time. Also does that mean that the skull kid from MM=OoT?:scholar:” That wouldn't make him a diety, just long-living or immortal.

• Best Paper Mario Game?

Ŧҽҽᶄɑƴ - - General Gaming

Mm, the original. To me is seemed much more diverse, the story was great, the partners were awesome....everything about it was excellent. That's all I really have to say about it.

• More dreaming

Check my Interests. Dreams are some of the most mysterious things in my life, I'd say. It seems the world I go to in my dreams is different from Earth. It's its own world with it's own unique locations and people. I might be crazy for saying that I think this world is so lifelike that it could be real, but whatever. Unfortunately I have no recent dreams to discuss, but I'll check here when I do have a good dream.

• Quote from The man himself: “Each of the races has a character fated to become one of the sages later on. We named them after towns in The Adventure of Link so it would appear that the towns had been named after them. (In the world of Zelda, the events of Ocarina of Time occur before the events of The Adventure of Link).” Okay, so what about it now?:P

• Is everyone who paid for it even supposed to get them back? Edit: never mind, Astarael was too fast

• I could've sworn I got mine for free in the first place. Wasn't there a trial version first? And everyone who had the trial version got to upgrade to the newer one for free? I think that's how it went, so this doesn't matter to me:P

• Best song of this Gen.

Pft, fine. I'll go with Hidden Mountain and Forest.

• Best song of this Gen.

Oooh.... I'm tied between these brawl songs: 02 Battle Vs Marx and Hidden Mountain and Forest

• Best Mario Party Game?

I honestly can't judge very well since I don't have 4-8, but having played the first 3 I'd say Mario Party 2 is my favorite. Something about it was just.....nice. Not sure how to explain it.

• Hey :)

Ŧҽҽᶄɑƴ - - Newbie Central

I know you're somewhat new too, Demigod, so I'll just welcome both of you at once :3 It'll be a nice big welcoming party.:o Welcome to Zelda Universe! (cool right?)

• OoX vs. MC?

Ŧҽҽᶄɑƴ - - Theorizing

Now that I think about it, is there any indication that the sacrifice is also the vessel? If that were true, then yes, I suppose Zelda would be the vessel. [strike]However why would she become the vessel and not Onox or Veran? Unless only the last sacrifice becomes the vessel? I don't know, it actually seems to make more sense if 3 people are sacrificed and then Ganon's soul is put into a completely separate object afterward.[/strike] Scratch that. I obviously didn't realize Onox and Veran alrea…

• OoX vs. MC?

Ŧҽҽᶄɑƴ - - Theorizing

Quote from Potent Col: “If it wasn't for the fact that its origins were explained in Four Sword/Adventures, explaining why he has it in the other Zelda games.” Yes and no. Some people apply the same argument to Link's hat in TMC (ugh), and that doesn't work out so well. But like I said, I didn't want to get into it because the placement of FSA is a whole separate issue.;)

• Text and Voice-Acting

Quote from Crab Helmet: “So, because I think Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door would have worked well with voice acting, I'm evil? Good to know, good to know. I have yet to see any form of humour or unique usage done by text in a video game that couldn't be replicated by good voice acting.” I don't think you're evil. I just think the atmosphere of certain games would be altered if voice acting was applied to certain all-text games, and vice versa. If you were to apply voice acting to every lin…

• OoX vs. MC?

Ŧҽҽᶄɑƴ - - Theorizing

Quote from Potent Col: “Oracles and Four Swords Advetnures have to fall on the same timeline, with the Oracles going before it. In the Oracles, Ganon is sealed within the Trident. During Four Swords Adventures, Ganon is reincarnated because his spirit was already sealed with the Trident before (a story connection placing Four Sword/Advetnures after the Oracles).” Can't the Trident exist on both sides? of the timeline? Perhaps he's sealed in the Trident at some point in both. But I don't want to …

• Text and Voice-Acting

Quote from Tonchiki: “I know it's someone's opinion, but it makes me think they completely missed or didn't get all of the charm of TTYD, which is immensely saddening on a number of levels.” I for one would like to see their reasoning for such an opinion. Maybe then it'll make more sense to me. Quote from Tonchiki: “It's sad to see a game with such a well-written script be complained about by people who don't want to read the dialogue.” It could be that, or it could be that they've had better ex…

• Text and Voice-Acting

Quote from Tonchiki: “My entire problem is that 99% of people I come across seem to say that voice-acting should be mandatory for everything, and that games without it are inherently inferior. THAT's my problem.” Sounds like bad luck to me. Maybe you're just running into the wrong people?:XD: Quote from Tonchiki: “The fact that I read someone say that Paper Mario TTYD should have had voice-acting... THAT is the problem. My problem is that no one seems to get that voice-acting does not automatica…