Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 251.
  • I just barely got into vocaloid. My first song was Lost One's Weeping with Kagamine Rin.

• Once Again [BackSet]

seobam - - Tales of Characters

"Well, we can't all be legends." Ison muttered. "While your story would be less than believable under normal circumstances, I remember seeing that same hole you mentioned when I was at the execution." "You were there?" Simon asked in disbelief. "Afterwards. I was coming into the town to investigate what had happened when I saw it. As soon as I approached, it started closing." As Ison talked, H joined the group. "See if this answers your question." she said, handing a large leather book to Sven.

• Plus your allies (myself and Monika) both have ban hammers, so yeah.

• Who’s Your Avatar?

seobam - - General Chit-Chat

The esteemed Byakuya Togami from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.

• Once Again [BackSet]

"Are you really the two warrior from the legends?" Ison asked. Simon nodded silently. "You have ten minutes to convince us. Tell us your story. Where did you come from, and why do you want to help us?"

• Bryn

seobam - - Characters & Resources

Yup! You're character is now officially approved. There is a thread in this board called the Character Directory. Once you go over there and make a post with a link to your character, you'll be able to participate in Tales of Characters RPs! A bit of advice when you're looking for a teacher: make sure you know what kind of magic you're learning and how it works. Choose a type of magic that's best for your character!

• Emerald, Faye, and Lyn versus all of Tru's allies. Now that's a scary thought!

• Welcome to ZU, Lunatic Lyn! I hope you enjoy your stay!

• Bryn

Okay! When Bryn does end up learning some magic, make sure to edit the new abilities into the character sheet and @ me so I can check it over. The last thing on your CS that really needs correcting is the Personality section. Quote from deathtrappicnic: “Personality: ” After this header, we usually put a few sentences with details about the character's behavior. Include anything other players should know. It doesn't have to be that long, but it should give us a good idea of how your character th…

• Out of context quotes

"I wonder if his hips wiggle when I wind him up!" -John Green

• I'm sure he'll make it out okay. He's pretty tough, after all! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• That was the last time we ever saw Emerald... I'm doing really well, actually. A girl I really like asked me to a dance yesterday and I'm trying to think of clever ways I can say yes.

• How can anybody not be hyped when they're listening to this music? youtube.com/watch?v=oBWRMJ8DRQg What is your theme song?

• After living through something as terrifying as Heavenly Host, nightmares become a part of your nightly routine. What did you dream about last night?

• Yes, especially Ayumi! I just wish they would stop making me do all of the dang work... What is your favorite hobby?

• Dead straight I do! Have you ever felt like you're closed off from heaven?

• Sure, I'd be happy to help. I can really relate, you know. My friend screams at me all the time, too. Mostly because she's possessed by ghosts. Then, after I manage to get her un-possessed, she calls me a pervert and slaps me. The life of Yoshiki Kishinuma is one full of screaming. Is your love interest abusive, too?

• No, Ayumi is a human. Do you believe in ghosts?

• Once Again [BackSet]

“Thanks for that.” Simon said sarcastically. “I need to get away from this little creep.” “Ignore him.” Ison yelled. Rein didn’t do anything to react. Eventually, they reached the library. It was much more obvious than the lab, and it was much bigger, too. It had to be at least three stories high. H opened the doors and let everyone in.

• Once Again [BackSet]

“Oh, don’t sound so disappointed. You’re going to hurt my feelings!” Ison said. “Besides, we aren’t staying here. You guys are coming, too!” As they walked together, the leaders formed a group around Simon, Jens, and Naomi. Rein also stood in the middle, making the nasty weak feeling a constant. Simon thought he was going to throw up before he reached to door.

• Once Again [BackSet]

(Yeah, sure. I'm trying to remember what she was like before, so it might take some time for me to figure out what I want to do with her.) "Okie doki." Ison said, standing up from his seat and walking over to a rack of strange looking devices. He picked up three smaller objects and attached them to his belt. After that, he grabbed a larger object and threw it in Sven's direction. "I finished that weapon you asked for, Sven. I'm calling it the Blizzard Blade™!" "Let's hurry." H commented, opening…

• Once Again [BackSet]

"I'm Simon. This is Jens, and that's Naomi. We've come here to help you overthrow you're government." "I found them trying to climb the wall after our meeting got out," Ison added. "We should figure out if they're legit or not. There's got to be some way."

• Bryn

Alright! Quote from deathtrappicnic: “Carried Possessions: He carries a mysterious hourglass filled with golden shining sand. ” Quote from deathtrappicnic: “If and when he finds someone to teach him magic, Bryn will only be able to use his powers while he is within 5 feet of the hourglass he carries. ” This limit should probably moved to the item's description. Also, I wanted to ask a quick question about where you wanted to go with the character. Were you planning on making Bryn learn more magi…

• Who’s Your Avatar?

Quote from TemmieWeirdo: “Kokichi Ouma from Danganronpa V3 ” I see you are a man of culture.

• Once Again [BackSet]

Ison returned less then a minute later. “I set up the beacon. They’ll get here shortly, since we just got out of a meeting nearby.” he said. Then he turned his head towards Rein. “Were they nice to you?” he asked. “Mm-hm. The lady asked me some questions about you and the others.” “Oh. What did you tell them?” “That you’re smart and nice” Ison smiled, then crouched down and hugged her. “You’re so sweet. Now, let’s get some business out of the way.” He stood up and found a chair to sit on. “Who a…

• Simon followed and tested the doorknob. Surprisingly, it was now unlocked. "Should we go in?" Simon asked.

• Once Again [BackSet]

(Yeah lol) "I do." She responded, still using a completely monotone voice. "Well, who are they?" "You're going to meet them soon. Actually, you've already met one of them" "Are you talking about Ison?" "Mm-hm." This earned a groan from Simon. Naomi ignored it and continued. "Isn't he a little young to be, you know, starting a rebellion?" "No. He was an inventing prodigy, so he helped the rebellion start from behind the scenes by making them new equipment. Without him, the other four would've had…

• Once Again [BackSet]

"No kidding. This guy is insane." Simon remarked. Ison simply shrugged and did nothing to continue the argument. The four eventually reached the lab. It looked like a normal house, but Ison insisted that it was the right place. The door wasn't locked, which Simon took note of. The inside of the "lab" looked exactly like the outside. It was completely normal. "Mom, I'm back. I'll be in the lab if you need me." Ison shouted up a flight of stairs. "Okay. You're father is out right now, so don't do …

• Once Again [BackSet]

"Oh, for sure," Ison said. "We've been preparing since day one. When you think about the fact that we started with only five people, it's really amazing how far we've come. When people unite under the banner of hope and freedom, anything is possible!" "You're a fool." Simon spat. "Oh, and I suppose you're a genius? Use your head. You tried to climb the wall. I caught you. And now you're my prisoner." Ison replied. His tone was sharp, but his face retained a smile. "The math just doesn't add up, …

• Once Again [BackSet]

Simon shrugged. "I'm going to go see what he wants," he said. "It might be quicker just to let him catch us." He picked up his grappling hook and descended before sending it back up for Jens to use as an anchor for his Magnesis. He raised his arms and slowly walked towards Ison. Now that they were both on the ground, Simon was able to get a better look at the boy standing across from him. They were both about the same age and build. Ison had light blonde hair that was covered partially by a pair…

• Once Again [BackSet]

Simon used his grappling hook to fling himself onto the roof. He then planted his device into the roof and began looking out over the town. It was pretty big, and there were a lot of people travelling around in it. One of them, a teenager with a dark green jacket and a leather bag, had been kicking a bag up until Simon had slammed his grappling hook into the roof. After spinning in circles a few times, he managed to lock his gaze onto Simon. He ducked down so his figure didn't contrast with the …

• "Okay then. You don't seem to be seriously injured, so what do you say we try to find away into that building?" he asked, pointing to the cottage. "It was locked, but I can probably make a skeleton key if we can't force it open."

• Once Again [BackSet]

"Fair enough. Do you think your Magnesis is strong enough, Jens?" Simon asked. "If it isn't, we might have to figure something else out."

• Bryn

Okay! Go ahead and edit into the thread in it's appropriate spot. Quote from deathtrappicnic: “He carries two jagged daggers sheathed on his back. ” How long are these daggers? What material are they made out of?

• Sigma's GamerKitty's Cat Problem GamerKitty has a strange verbal (and possible psychological) tic which causes her to make cat puns whenever she talks about cats. The cause of this behavior seems to be an experience she had as a child. When GamerKitty was in preschool, there was a deserted house near her school that everyone called the Cat Mansion. She'd always loved cats, so every day she would visit the Cat Mansion and give the cats that lived there some of her lunch. One day, she realized tha…

• Who’s Your Avatar?

I'm Yoshiki Kishinuma from Corpse Party. Sunglasses not included.

• Bryn

Hello! I'm going to be approving your character! You did everything pretty well here, but there are a few things I wanted to clarify. We'll take it step by step. Quote from deathtrappicnic: “Hair Color/Style: gray ” How long is his hair? What kind of style is it usually in? Quote from deathtrappicnic: “He wears a leather vest and his forearms are exposed. On his forearms you can visibly see a scar on his left arm that looks like a sort of logo or designed mark. ” What does this logo design look …

• That's really clever! Did you make it yourself or buy it somewhere?

• On the topic of names, I've got a few. - My real name -My old username -seobam or seo -Jump, Dodger, or Spooky (usually only used by close friends, referencing my hyperactive reflexes) Those are the ones most commonly used by other people on the Internet and IRL, not counting all of the mispronounced versions of my name I've heard