Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • A/S/L: Yes please!

Sonic Rainboom - - Newbie Central

I'm 20, female, and I live in North Carolina, US. I'm actually from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the same country though. :> I'm (unfortunately) single , currently trying to go back to college and/or get a job, and I've been a Nintendo gamer for years, ever since the mid to late 90s. My favorite food is shrimp (and I'm a seafood and fruit person in general). I love my two dogs, I find my cat boring, and my favorite animal is the horse. That should be good enough for a bio. Personality-wise, I may…

• I've never been a bridesmaid, but I've been a flower girl before. And I was kinda nervous too. In fact, I walked too fast down the isle lol. All I can say is, stay calm, don't make the speech too long, and, as you said, don't sound too rehearsed. Good luck. :>

• Nintendo's Best Series?

Sonic Rainboom - - General Gaming

Quote from Mafoofoo: “Oh cmon open world can't be that scary and difficult for you. What are you 6? Sunshine was piss easy and Galaxy was boring. HURP POINT AND GO HOORAY! repeat x100” Um...no. A game won't feel the same way to everyone.

• Disney Movies

Sonic Rainboom - - Entertainment

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Pixar. The only movies of theirs I really liked so far were Monsters Inc. and Ratatouille. I didn't like any others much, and some I just plain refused to see because they didn't grab my interest.

• Disney Movies

Not all of the sequels suck. The Aladdin trilogy is awesome. I actually like The Return of Jafar best out of the three. The Lion King II was totally awesome. Lady and the Tramp II was great. The Hunchback of Notre Dame II was also pretty alright. 102 Dalmations is totally awesome. Some are bad though, like Fantasia 2000. It just completely failed, imo, except for the part with the toy ballerina and the toy soldier who was missing a leg. That one was sweet. Other than that though, fail movie. Poc…

No, in 64, I just kept dying. Also, I'd prefer that 3D Mario stayed linear, like the SMG games, but not too linear.

• Disney Movies

The Cars movies were technically made by Pixar. xP I don't think The Brave Little Toaster was Disney as well. EDIT: Oh wait, yeah it was. I could've sworn it wasn't though. Weird...

• Disney Movies

I love Disney! I may be 20 years old, but I believe you can never be too old for Disney. I still love the animated movies I saw as a kid. Well, mostly. I don't like EVERY Disney movie I saw. xP The Lion King II was my favorite out of them. :3

• Well, the Steelers lost their first pre-season game. I don't care too much though, it's just the pre-season, after all. Still, Dixon sucks. Batch was better than either him or Leftwich. Batch ought to be second QB after Big Ben, not Dixon. Also, Hines Ward is playing after all. Yay. :3

No it didn't. I got few hints. I only managed to get like three shine sprites or whatever they're called before I got totally stuck and gave up. I didn't enjoy the levels either. I loved Galaxy's gravity stuff way more.

Quote from Envy: “I found Super Mario Sunshine more fun because the worlds were all fleshed out and open. The two Super Mario Galaxy's, while being great fun, were far too linear for me.” I liked the linearity of the Galaxy games. In Sunshine, I had absolutely no idea what the hell I was supposed to do because of how open it was. I like a challenge, but not when it sticks me in the middle of some huge area and goes "you're on your own!" >_>

Envy, Silver arrow: I disagree. The Galaxy series is way better than Sunshine. I grew bored of Sunshine quickly. I didn't really like FLUDD either. Statistically though, yes, Mario is the best.

• Top 5 Movies of All Time

I always get criticized for my taste in movies, but whatevs, I'll do this anyway. xP 1. Home Alone 3 - This one's been my favorite for years. I find it uber hilarious and the plot is awesome. It makes me crack up so much and I can watch it over and over again and not get tired of it. 2. Iron Man/Iron Man 2 - I only need a few words to describe these two movies. They both were damn epic. Robert Downy Jr. was perfect as Tony Stark! These movies made Iron Man my favorite super hero ever too. :3 3. …

• Quote from Papahl: “Better stock up on those plastic knives then. I heard that too, but it'll get better eventually.” True, it can't last forever.

• Okay, I was only saying, cause I heard it's predicted to get worse. >_<

• Quote from Papahl: “No no, I'm fine! My car is good as new as well, had my workmate fix it up. Same, it's just out of control.” Oh okay, that's good to hear! Both Rad and I have worried about you because of the trouble. I'd advise you not to go anywhere alone! Women our age are the most common victims of mugging and all that terrible stuff! I said to Rad that I bet your boyfriend could protect you. He looked like a big guy (not in the bad way, I mean) according to your Facebook pics. Hell, even …

• Hazel! I've been so worried about you! Are you okay? You're not hurt or anything are you? I really wish all that crap in England would stop.

• Artist of the Moment

Sonic Rainboom - - Creative Corner

Congrats, Phobos! You deserve it. :> By the way, you're one of my favorite artists here on the site. May your work go down in history!

• Quote from Hombre de Mundo: “ Ranil: Ike is overrated.” lol, I SO knew something like this was going to come up. XD Let's see what I can come up with here... Raddy: Screw God and religion, I'm going atheist! Papahl: I hate writing and RPing. I'm going to do something else. Altamira: The BA can go crap itself. Phobos Romulus/Deimos Remus: Screw art, screw comics. Astarael: Big cats suck, dogs are better!

Quote from Link the Titan: “I'm pretty sure Call of Duty is not a nintendo franchise.” I'm pretty sure he wasn't being serious. And I agree, Mario and Zelda are the top sellers. Even if I'm not much of a Zelda fan anymore. It's not that I think the series has gotten worse, it's that I think others, like Mario, have gotten better.

• First Party Wii U Games

Quote from Kostya: “Why not both? A portable Fire Emblem with POR level graphics and one with PS3 level detail? Yes please!” This guy speaks well. I want FE on both consoles too!

Quote from Roy: “Was Fire Emblem a Nintendo only series? If so, that's a pretty damn good choice.” Quote from OneHungryHippo: “Yeah, I'd pretty much agree with Fire Emblem. Every title was good.” Yay, Fire Emblem fans! I agree, Fire Emblem is the best. It has been for me ever since I first played Path of Radiance. Second would be Mario, then Smash Bros., then Zelda, then Pokemon.

• Oh, I did miss something then. Haha, my bad. I'll still give something for one of those Jirachi though.

• I thought that was for a Stunky. o_O Unless I missed something?

• August Contest!!

Sonic Rainboom - - Competition Archives

I sent in my entry earlier today. :]

Quote from The Hero of Pie: “^ Oh, that too. As long as it only includes the first 3 generations.” No way, if one was made, all gens should be included. I heard somewhere that they weren't planning on making one though, so yeah.

• Isn't there already another MLP thread? xP Anyway, I enjoy the show too! Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony. Her Sonic Rainboom is totally win. And now you know the story behind my username.

I'll give you the confirmation on the Zelda Wii U game, but that Mario thing was just a tech demo. xP Still, we're obviously going to get Wii U Mario games anyway.

^Where was a Wii U Zelda confirmed? And where is there any information on a "New Super Mario Bros. Mii"? Anyway, aside from Zelda and Mario, I definitely want to see a Wii U Fire Emblem game or two. There are no words I can use to describe how epic FE would look on the system.

• I can get you a Shieldon, SD. I'll trade you one for one of those Jirachi.

• Artist of the Moment

Sonic Rainboom - - Creative Corner

^The OP says nominations run until Friday and an artist will be recognized for two weeks. I already sent in a nomination myself btw.

• First: Live action? tsk. Second: That didn't even look like a Zelda movie from what the trailer showed. I'm sorry, but I cannot support this.

• Quote from The Señor Möglichkeit: “Why would anyone name Link? He's barely even a character.” Perhaps for what he does, the weapons and skills he uses, stuff like that, but I agree, Link is barely a character personality-wise, which REALLY hurts him. Same with Mario. He lacks enough personality. Luigi seems to be more popular because of the humor in his slight cowardice and clumsiness as well as his cool abilities (SUPER JUMP!) and heroic heart. It's all about the personality. Oh, and green's co…

• Super Mario 3D Land

There were so many, I can't remember them all, but there were changes. Most notably Navi's.

• You mean this poll sucks because it lacks actual flagship Nintendo characters, like, I don't know, Mario? >.> Anyway, everyone knows who my favorite Nintendo characters are. Ike (from Fire Emblem), and Luigi, Mario's more-popular, but not as well-known brother. I grew up as a Luigi fan, and as for Ike, I love just about everything about him. "Nuff said. Out of those three choices though, I picked Pikachu.

• Super Mario 3D Land

It's not. It's best considered a remake. New content was added (boss challenge mode, Master Quest), the graphics were updated, lots of dialogue was changed, and more. If it were a port, absolutely nothing would have been changed, not even the graphics. It would be the same exact thing that was released on the N64 in 98. But let's not get off topic and be glad SM3DS is brand new.

• Super Mario 3D Land

But OoT 3D isn't a port. It's a remake. But I already said my opinion about whether Super Mario 3DS is going to be better, so...

• August Contest!!

Quote from Kee-Something: “Is it all right if my piece has Link killing Luigi? And every Fire Emblem character?” Gee, I wonder why you'd do that. Meanwhile, I'll just keep working on my entry. Sketch phase is nearly complete. Woot.

• Kenth turned around when he caught wind of Ithil's scent and soon saw her emerge from the tavern. Though cold and shivering, the smile on her face widened. This was a good sign. Perhaps even in this harsh weather, Ithil would never leave Kenth. However, Kenth was soon reminded that he'd told Kiel he'd look for him when he came back. Unfortunately, he doubted the wolf laguz was around now. He'd be colder than Kenth would be due to the fact that he rarely wore a shirt. Oh well, someday Kenth would…

• August Contest!!

I was actually planning on doing a Zelda piece next, and I've already started on it, so I think I'll enter it when it's done. :]