Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Resident Evil 2 Remake

Ty. - - General Gaming

Do it. You know you want to.

• Quote from Mozly Alice: “Don't move here. I used to love snow, but then I was given the job of shoveling it. I never knew what a logistical nightmare it was to move the stuff around was. Oh at first I was content to just pile the stuff anywhere, but as time went on we got more and more of it. Next thing you know, your pile is now a mountain, and you have nowhere else to put it. So now I have to pile it behind my mother's car, but now the guy whose meant to pick the stuff up? Well he decides to t…

• It’s a long weekend in Ontario. Monday is a holiday and I just found out late yesterday. I’m stoked. Haha.

• The Nintendo Switch

Ty. - - General Gaming

That’s rough, man.

• Resident Evil 2 Remake

Ty. - - General Gaming

The DLC trophies go in a different bucket. Technically you can still get the platinum without getting those trophies. Unless you’re talking they added main game trophies? psnprofiles.com/trophies/8671-resident-evil-2/Koulatio

• I don’t really see why it matters? If people wanna have an excuse to do shit on a particular day just let them do it. Who cares. Haha. As someone who doesn’t really give a shit about any holiday outside of the time off work. Haha.

• I got a bottle of wine for her for valentines day. But I do that once every few weeks anyway so it was business as usual. She's into V day, so she wanted to do a dinner out (which we did 2 days ago). I don't really feel any pressure though. I like going out for dinner, and we split it anyway. Haha.

• Your favorite video games of 2018

Ty. - - General Gaming

I had a big list written out, and then realized basically every single one of those games came out in 2017.... So, my game of the year is Spider-Man. I'm just such a huge fan of Spider-Man. And they nailed it in basically every sense of the word. The combat was fun. The story was compelling. The characters were fantastic. The character stuff is really where the game shines. Peter Parker and his relationships with the people he knows. How he interacts with everyone. How he handles all the shit he…

• The Messenger Octopath Traveler Ni No Kuni 2 Spider-Man Red Dead Redemption 2 Super Smash Bros Ultimate Celeste Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

Nomad is good too.

• Moving

Ty. - - General Chit-Chat

I haven’t moved a whole lot. Living with parents: - Grew up in a townhouse. Rented. Our street had 911 calls basically every day. We had a prostitution house across the street. Their “pimp” lived next door. We uh, def saw some shit living there. - My grandpa died, so we moved in to my grandmas house with her so she wouldn’t have to get rid of it and live in an old folks home. It was at the time like a 5 year old house. About a 25 minute walk from the old place, but a waaaaaau nicer area. New sid…

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

also looking at that, wow year one was easily the best for new operators.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

I think they changed around the packs a bit for season 4

• The Nintendo Switch

Ty. - - General Gaming

Maybe you’re a Sony or a Microsoft guy now. Or maybe you should join the Master Race. Haha.

• The Nintendo Switch

Ty. - - General Gaming

Quote from Pyrax: “I got my expectations too high, now I'm disappointed by the lack of Animal Crossing or SMT V >> ” I wish I didn’t remember I was waiting for SMT V. Haha. That’s more of an E3 Nintendo Direct sort of showing I think.

• The Nintendo Switch

Ty. - - General Gaming

My point wasn’t it’s more expensive in CAD dollars. My point was Pokemon was sold at the “full price new game” tier. That could be 60USD. It could be 80 CAD. It could be 30 pounds. It makes no difference. I’m not arguing it’s more expensive in CAD. You could take all references to dollars out and just replace it with “full priced game” and the message is exactly the same.

• I must’ve missed the part where there’s multiple versions? God damn it. Haha.

• The Nintendo Switch

Ty. - - General Gaming

Quote from Canyarion: “Quote from Ty.: “(Canada prices) ” ... How about throwing that through a currency converter? You realize Canadian dollars are a different currency than US dollars? Mentioning Canadian dollars while everybody's talking about US dollars only causes confusion.You might as well mention Taiwanese dollars then, which will make the game sound even more expensive. ” With the amount of time you took to complain about my post, you could’ve simply took your own advice and converted i…

• I’ve cleaned it completely, and it’s pretty well ventilated. It’s aparently a well documented problem with the first gen Pro’s. It’s not an uncommon problem but they don’t all do this.

• Quote from Jehanne: “how close to the console do you sit? now I am worried that my fans are broken or something ” youtu.be/jqHW1Zj4Sso This is what my friggin console does. Haha.

• The Nintendo Switch

Ty. - - General Gaming

Quote from Please Understand: “Quote from Ty.: “If the Let's Go Pokemon games are a full $80, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was as well. ” I paid £39 for Pokemon. That's $50. Pokemon actually had a lot more going for it than this LA graphical overhaul though. Unless there's plenty of extra content we don't know of, of course. I would pay full price if they have much new stuff. ” WELL ARENT YOU LUCKY. Haha. But yeah, I don't mean to sell the Pokemon games short. I think they're fantastic…

• The Nintendo Switch

Ty. - - General Gaming

Quote from MVS: “Quote from Ty.: “If the Let's Go Pokemon games are a full $80, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was as well. ” But the 80-dollar price does include that pokeball-accessory doesn't it? I think it "only" is 60 dollar if you ignore the pokeball. But yeah, aside from that, good point. ” 79.99 for the game. 129.99 for the Pokeball accessory. It went on sale at Cosco for like 3 days a week ago for 39.99 though. But yeah. Haha. (Canada prices)

• The Nintendo Switch

Ty. - - General Gaming

If the Let's Go Pokemon games are a full $80, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was as well.

• I’m not really surprised they’re marketing it with the non battle stuff. I don’t think it’ll be light on strategy and systems though. It seems like there’s going to be a lot of little stuff to micromanage if you’re into that sort of thing. Honestly, as much as I loved the last few games, I’m interested to see them change it up a bit.

• Monster Hunter World The Messenger Mario Tennis Aces Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Assassin's Creed Odyssey Red Dead Redemption 2 Ni No Kuni 2 Graveyard Keeper Valkyria Chronicles 4 Dead Cells God of War Spider-MaN Celeste Moonlighter Octopath Traveler Super Smash Bros Ultimate

• I think the DS4 is a step up from the DS3. But between the XBO, the XBO Elite and the Pro Controller for switch, it’s easily my least favourite. But I know I’m a fan of asymmetrical sticks, and I like a wider grip. I find the PlayStation stuff is more tight.

• It partially depends on the games. But, to name a few recently: Spider-Man Rainbow 6 Resident Evil 2 The console isn’t really that old, and I have cleaned it a few times. @Big Daddy Biggles can confirm, he can hear the damn thing taking liftoff over the mic. Haha.

• Honestly I’m not terribly happy with my PS4 Pro. I have to wear headphones for some games because I can’t hear the god damn TV over the fans. If I’m in an online game and I try to check a trophy or my friends list, my console locks up and I’ll be lucky to not already be dead by the time I get back in game. Haha. Like the games look fine and mostly play fine. But the hardware just complete garbage. Make a console that works. I don’t have these issues with my Xbox and it’s honestly been having me …

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

Hopefully that means more newbs than try hards this week. Haha.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

Free Siege this weekend from February 14th to the 17th

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

I don’t have: Year 2 Jackal Ling Lesion Dokkaebi Vigil Year 3 Finka Lion Alibi Clash Kaid Vigil will be one of my last. I’m thinking king I’ll probably pick up Kaid and maybe Finka here soon. I wanna get Lesion and Jackal, but I’m expecting they’ll discount the renown for them soon so I may as well just unlock the year 2 guys at this point.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

I’ve only used Maestro’s shotgun and I’m super not a fan. I think his other gun is an LMG? I’ll have to give that a go.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

I have 3 levels of play. 1. Sober. I have good games and bad games. Mostly bad games. Haha. 2. Slight buzz. Hands stop being so shaky. I can carry you lads. 3. More buzz. Same as stage one.

• Best Supported Old Game: Rainbow Six: Siege Most anticipated 2019 game: Resident Evil 2 REmake Game with most surprising moments: Marvel’s Spider-Man Specifically these moments: Choosing to let Aunt May die at the end. I really didn’t see that coming. And more surprising still, I didn’t expect a super hero video game to have such a touching and profound emotional moment. Spider-Man really raised the bar with the Peter Parker story beats. The Sinister Six. I don’t know how I didn’t have that spoi…

• It’s a good idea. Horror games are daunting at first but once you beat one they all become addicting.

• Resident Evil 2 Remake

Ty. - - General Gaming

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BVO_95DfSrw Also: gfycat.com/sadfailingcoati Well that would give me a real good jump if I wasn’t expecting it. Haha.

• I just unlocked Patty in Tales of Vesperia. Wow, she is a ton of fun to play as.

• Steins Gate 0 comes to mind if you watched Steins Gate.

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

Ty. - - General Chit-Chat

I need my raise before I start handing raises out. When I get my Christmas bonus I will pay it forward.