Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Quote from Sindre: “I must admit, I keep forgetting that it is valentines today. I suppose that shows how little I care about it, haha. I don't mind it though, it is just not relevant for me since I don't have a boyfriend. ” [rant] Valentines' Day shouldn't be relevant period. This day has literally become nothing but a corporate shell of a "holiday" in which (mostly) men are forced into spending tons of money to show their significant other how much they love them. Because any other day it's ju…

• Rainbow Six Siege

Big Daddy Biggles - - General Gaming

Ya, Nomad is decent enough to get a pass. Other than that there is very little value in the Year 3 operators and honestly I would have been kind of choked to buy the season pass for them. With that said, now that I've bought Year 4 season pass all the operators will be worth it, there is no question about it.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ya, Year 1 knocked it out of the park for sure. Year 2 was a good follow up with half of the operators being decent and the rest being garbage. Other than Maverick, Year 3 shit the bed hard for operators.

• You have to vote first guys - chicken isn't just the winner!

• Quote from Reign: “On a non-graphics subject, I'm sure they'll keep in everything DX added but I wonder if there will be any other big changes besides things like the Hylian Shield we saw in the trailer. Maybe a second bonus dungeon, after Color Dungeon? ” As someone who has never played any version of LA, what kind of stuff did DX add that wasn't in the original?

• Sure thing. This is going nowhere so I'm done with this conversation. You've clearly already made up your mind on this so enjoy complaining about it.

• Quote from Vulpes: “Quote from Big Daddy Biggles: “By lambasting this game simply on the merits of how it looks, are you not just dividing this game up and judging it based solely on one aspect? Shouldn't the game as whole be judged to whether it is good or not based on your logic? When I play a game, I do look at every aspect of it but I don't usually let one aspect of a game be the sole factor for whether I like it or not. For example - I don't like the art style of Okami (don't know why, just…

• Quote from Vulpes: “How would you like it if someone took one of your favorite childhood games and turned it into some twee travesty, or whatever would offend you most? I bet you'd be pretty upset. Besides, it passes the time, and it's certainly no less substantive than everyone saying how "hyped" they are for it. ” Whether you believe it or not, I honestly wouldn't care. To use what you said here: Quote from Vulpes: “I don't believe in just dividing games into components and saying "these parts…

• Quote from Vulpes: “Welp, it's been over two hours since I last complained about the graphics, so here goes. The plastic texture is terrible. Even if they ill-advisedly insisted on making everything look like it was made out of the same substance, there are better choice. What about terra cotta, or wood? Those would make it look a lot better (although still not good). Or how about a watercolor style? That could actually look nice! ” How is complaining about the graphics this much even worth it? …

• Quote from Mango The Magician: “I feel like people wouldn't be complaining as much if the models still had anime eyes but everything else stayed the same. ” Honestly, regardless of what they did there would be people bitching and moaning about it. One thing I've always respected Nintendo for is that they will do things their way. They've gotten better about listening to fans but in the end they still make things how they see fit. People just want to find something to complain about with everythi…

• Quote from The Moon of Termina: “.............. Why? Just... WHY?! That is worst than the original Super Smash Bros. commercial. ” Sorry for possible double post but the original Smash Bros. commercial was fantastic in that it was so cheesy it was good.

• Having never played the original I'm looking forward to this. The art style, to be honest, was a little off putting at first but having watched the trailer a few more times it's kind of grown on me. I'm mostly just interested in actually being able to play a game (I've never been a big fan of playing Zelda on handhelds so the more games they can port to Switch so I can play on my TV the better for me).

• Sorry guys - didn't get a chance to post this yesterday but here are the voting options for next week: Chicken Soup & Salad Pork chops Figured we've done two weeks of baking so thought I would make next week a more cooking based week! Happy voting (also I should have my submission for the no bake posted this evening)!

• Monster Hunter World God of War Pillars of Eternity II Spider-Man Red Dead Redemption 2 Super Smash Bros Ultimate Assassin's Creed Odyssey Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

• Colin to Link about helping the gorons out in TP.

• -18 I've got a list of 100% games as well (lots of Zelda games). I usually only 100% a game if I enjoy doing it, not just grind through and hate myself the whole time.

• -17 I'd kill for a game like DK64.

• -15 DK64 was the first game I ever did everything in. I was so engrossed in that game. It is easily in my top 5 games of all time.

• -13 Oh man, I was 11 when I got my N64 with SM64 and DK64. My main game was DK64. I 101% the shit out of that game. I would love if Nintendo could make a DK game in that realm again. To my knowledge that is the only true 3D DK game Nintendo has made (correct me if I'm wrong).

• My take on the controller is clearly just my own personal opinion. I know lots of people like it. I'm not trying to say it has zero good features, just for me personally, it is the weakest entry of the console controllers.

• -13 I remember getting SM64 andf DK64 with my new N64. Those are some of my fondest memories. Then I got OoT and later MM and I've never looked back lol.

• My dad got me into gaming. We used to play Super Mario Bros. 3 for hours. I remember him and my mom playing Columns (knock off Tetris on the Sega Genesis) to see who could get further. It got pretty heated lol -12

• I've been playing games since I was 3 (obviously not doing well at that age lol). I've owned (at some point) almost every single console made (I think the only one I never had was the Sega Dreamcast). I currently have a Xbox One, PS4, Switch, PS2, Gamecube, and PC (though it's not used for gaming much as those bitches are expensive). -12

• Seems we are on the same page for games. Have you played any of the God of War games? If so, did you play Ascension and if so again, what did you think of the multiplayer on it? -15

• Certain games I will only play as single player. Elder Scrolls in my mind is best single player (I know ESO is considered really good, but that's not Elder Scrolls to me). Same for Fallout which is why I never even touched Fallout 76. I tried a bit of WoW but I just couldn't get into it. Again, it was because no one I knew was playing and didn't really care to play by myself. -15

• -15 Ya, that's what I thought I saw. I'd play it if I had people to play with but playing by myself isn't for me.

• -15 If that is what he means then it certainly isn't the next game as ESO has been out for years now. Maybe he is referring to the next update for it? I don't know, I don't really play it.

• Quote from MVS: “Quote from gamtos: “"...Pay like you're supposed to next time, you cheapskate..." ” The bird from Twilight Princess? "It looks all dark and gloomy... almost like it could start crying any second now... How sad..." Take a guess. ” Tatl from MM referencing the Deku Butler's son you see before entering the Clock Tower basement.

• Quote from BackSet-Chan: “Ah man. The next Elder Scrolls game is an MMO? I hate MMOs. ” Are you referring to The Elder Scrolls Online? That game isn't new. If you are referring to Elder Scrolls: Blades for mobile devices, that isn't the next game nor is it MMO. And if you are referring to Elder Scrolls 6, I'd like to see where this was stated as we have basically zero information on that game which is literally years away. -15

• Quote from John: “The Dualshock 4, other than the terrible touchpad, is probably my favourite controller right now, honestly. What don't you like about it? ” Compared to the Xbox One controller and the Nintendo Switch Pro controller first and foremost it is just designed poorly. It might just be because I have fairly large hands, but I've never had a PS controller that feels comfortable in my hands. They always feel very, flimsy, to me. The battery life on them is atrocious. Of the three main co…

• Mod note: Last note guys. If you are posting quotes with the intent to discuss deeper meaning behind them, take it to the theory section.

• Quote from Ty.: “It partially depends on the games. But, to name a few recently: Spider-Man Rainbow 6 Resident Evil 2 The console isn’t really that old, and I have cleaned it a few times. @Big Daddy Biggles can confirm, he can hear the damn thing taking liftoff over the mic. Haha. ” Oh yes, I can confirm this for sure lol. Waiting for the night where I look out my window and see Ty's PS4 flying over my house. My Pro isn't as bad as Ty's but the fans still kick in. I've been playing Spiderman lat…

• Rainbow Six Siege

I'll be heading to my parents place from Friday to Monday lol. I'll be available to play tonight and tomorrow then again Monday night.

• Quote from Mordred: “oh crap I forgot to put my game up again >.> (mostly cause back in the day you didn't need to post them again) ” I will make a note to ping you for the next round of submissions. With the drop in activity we don't just assume that people who submitted games are still available to run them so resubmitting them each time makes it easier. Going forward we will try to keep better track of who submitted games so that when submissions open we can ping people who have submitted pre…

• Mod note: Hey guys, this thread is fairly old and not really going anywhere anymore. I'm going to close this one. If you feel there is still more to discuss regarding this, you are free to make a new thread about it.

• Mod note: Closing this thread as the last post was more than a year ago. If you guys want to continue discussing this you are free to make a new thread. Thanks.

• Mod note: Guys, this isn't the theory section. It's fine to discuss quotes and their possible meanings to an extent but any extended discussions need to be taken elsewhere.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Feel free to add me: Monsieur_Biggles

• Rainbow Six Siege

Fairly certain the order of purchase for the remaining 5 of mine will be: Jackal Maestro Alibi Lion Vigil Might swap Alibi and Lion out as honestly I don't really care much for their abilities (Alibi's is sort of handy if you get someone with a twitchy trigger finger but people mostly know what to look for with the decoys now).

• Rainbow Six Siege

I don't even think I have Maestro yet. He is one of the 5 operators I don't have yet (Maestro, Alibi, Jackal, Lion, and Vigil). Vigil can remain at the bottom of that list, right where he belongs.