Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 81-120 of 528.
  • For the record, the Harmonical bandwagon was previously up to 6 players.

• giphy.gif An inactive Vanilla Townie is useless to us anyway. I'm hesitant to vote for HarmonicalHero given the size of the bandwagon. I'm serious about the risk of keeping English, you need to consider that.

• [BUTTZ]Orion[/BUTTZ] tumblr_ofkoxgy1IF1vuiq23o1_1280.gif

• Those are still odds I would bet with. I really can't abide with English continuing given his presence as a threat to town operations. ----- Of course you should be suspicious of me. Voting a player because "they're sCaRy" is ridiculous and I'm surprised I wasn't really called out on it. Fellow players from Discworld Mafia should have been able to see right through it. Of note, all I really got on board was Sol. That's just something to keep in mind. That said, it's extremely poor sportsmanship.…

• I ate a ton of candy and had a sugar crash. HollowmanOfEoL wrote: Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “@Tony, how would you feel about your own life compared to the two other people I just mentioned? ” Curious question, but I'm not sure if I have a strong enough feeling yet to say. I'm certainly going to be useful for a good while, but that's not to say they won't either. ----- @English, I'm very curious how you think this is going to play out. How many Mafia members can we expect in a game of 15? Three,…

• I'll make it to the Dickhead List by the end of the day, just you watch. [unvote]Foo[/unvote] ----- Hollowman: I've been presenting at maximum strength for a good while. HarmonicalHero: answers, now.

• After much deliberation over what is conceivably the spookiest thing to be, I've decided my costume for this Halloween party. A spectre is haunting this Mafia — the spectre of communism.

• Unofficial vote count: Foo (2): Tony, Solsetur Anna Claire (1): HarmonicalHero Axius (1): Anna Claire HarmonicalHero (1): Double A ----- Double A, I don't disagree with voting for HH given his behavior, but would you be against voting English today?

• It's not my desire to tell you what to do other than to vote for who you suspect, I don't really want any association with you at this point. Though that reminds me that nobody's offered to team up with anyone else so far. Why don't you share your impressions with everything that has gone down so far? That should be marginally useful. ----- Kay Faraday has so far just posted to say she'll be back after getting some sleep, that was 10 hours ago. Both Kay and Axius27 have yet to show up to potenti…

• It's a waste of a question because I never claimed to trust English or his judgment. The answer is evident. I would like to point out that everyone has chimed in at least once, though a fair few have contributed nothing of value.

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “@Tony Roses are red, violets are blue... If English picks a direction, and that direction is you, would you follow? ” c48470a6eb66edb94b1d418e500e0b13.gif Quote from Anna Claire: “in what way is Foo untrustworthy as a player? Or rather, in what way is Foo more untrustworthy than anyone else? I mean, this is a game where lying and deception come as second nature. I don't think anyone is trustworthy here. ” Foo has a history of leading the town down rabbit holes while t…

• @HarmonicalHero, you gotta put up your dukes if you want to survive. Cast a vote, pressure someone. Idleness only benefits scum. @Foo Answering my question determines how quickly English must die. That's what the town gains. I'm not going to be helping the town with my presence until some others have chimed in and English consequently gives us a direction to consider, so I'll be back later.

• Quote from Foo: “You're most certainly jumping at shadows. I decided to try this in the next Liah set up I played something like a year ago. ” Holding onto a bad idea for almost a year, that's impressive. I'll come back to this later, but it's more important that English gives us his full compliance now that your "plan" has gotten us here. @English Does your role have any modifiers?

• I'm waiting to see where this day goes. You shouldn't be allowed to continue until tonight if you are the Nexus, but we don't know for certain whether there even is a Nexus in this game. We have a precedence for Nexuses, that much is clear, but that's not a guarantee. The plan is based on the assumption that you're not just taking a risk by lying and having the town blindly following you. If no counter steps forward, I may still vote for you. Your impressions are valuable even if you're the lync…

• I'm not targeting veterans, I'm targeting the least trustworthy player. I'll keep your diversion in mind.

• Quote from Foo: “I do have a highly leveragable role and intend to play it well, so I'll ask you not to consider me a lynch target before day three and at that point to consider me strongly. Assuming I'm alive I expect to be well established by then.) ” We could be facing a potential X-shot Strongman, one who would only need a few days to live out their usefulness for the Mafia. Quote from Anna Claire: “because who comes to a party just to hide in a cupboard? Scum, I tell you! ” Not a legitimate…

• We have to start somewhere, so [vote]Foo[/vote] Your house or not, you're the scariest contender here.

• It would be horrific if the next person next to sign up were unaware that they were taking the scariest slot number imaginable. I'd like to play, please.

• Zelda doesn't appeal to me anymore

Tony - - General Zelda

Quote from Please Understand: “Really? I don't recall any spinoffs until Four Swords Adventures. ” FSA is a main-series title, not a spinoff. tumblr_oey2tevCWm1vuiq23o1_1280.png The earliest (on this list) dates back to 1989. There were a ton of miscellaneous merchandise sold as well, including board games going back to '86.

Tony - - General Zelda

Quote from DeiStar: “Zelda has really been milked in recent years. ” I assure you that spinoffs, ports and remasters are nothing new. They've been doing it since the series came out, and it's actually been rather light in "recent years." Quote from Z-MAN7: “That's reaching a bit too far, Tetra goes back to her old self at the end of WW, even has a stained glass mural in ST. Cia wasn't all bad, she wanted Link all to herself and was being manipulated by Ganondorf. Her and Lana went back to being …

Tony - - General Zelda

Quote from Z-MAN7: “Yeah I get that, I've seen anime. However I don't believe Japan exists in the world Hyrule is in. ” There is a precedent where the developers' bias has manifested in the game. Consider the common racist attitude towards south Asian people and the negative portrayal of the Gerudo. Further, consider why Lana is light-skinned and good, but Cia is dark-skinned and evil. Why is Tetra tan, but the moment she assumes the guise of a princess she's much lighter skinned? The Zelda team…

Tony - - General Zelda

Quote from Z-MAN7: “Might be feminine, but he's still a straight white elf kid fighting monsters and chasing princess booty. and that's just fine ” Where is it stated he's straight (not, for instance, bi) and white? Even blond, light-skinned characters in Japanese media are typically considered Japanese unless otherwise stated.

Tony - - General Zelda

It's excellent that people are perceiving Link to be more feminine. It helps destroy the stigma that males cannot be feminine.

• I'd be down for it and the casual destruction of intellectual property.

• Gender v. Pronouns

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Quote from ScottishDrunkard: “Sorry, I'm just tired and want this whole thing sorted, juat so I can see one of the best Wikis I've seen not contain any SJW-bait. ” To the contrary, it's been more "bait" for unsavory types from Reddit and 4chan.

• @'Hyoka Matsuriyo' it doesn't seem like you've been active since you've posted this comment, but if you're serious about the state of these 52 pages, I welcome you to work with us. There are plenty of ways to contribute to the community even while registration is restricted.

• We have a thread for people to make editing requests, which can also be used in the meanwhile. There's zero reason to pretend that pages cannot be improved just because account creation is restricted.

• Gender v. Pronouns

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Quote from ScottishDrunkard: “I'm unsure if someone already thought of this, but hear me out. ” Considering that this is precisely how things were before, I don't think it's as revolutionary of an idea as you're trying to sell it. I forgot to mention that the staff are indeed going to privately deliberate over this policy. However, I have to say that some of the solutions and opinions put forward are based around false information and assumptions into the nature of this policy. It's disappointin…

• Please send me a PM with your preferred username and I can manually create an account for you.

• Gender v. Pronouns

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Mod note: this thread is locked because responses have gotten out of hand. Sit tight, guys.

• Cameos in Articles

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

That's correct. There are other examples, such as the mask of Fi's head in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, or Deku Babas and Keese in Mario Kart 8. Just a reminder: voting will open tonight at midnight, eastern time. Based on social media reception, I believe there will be a majority support. If you object to this policy, please make your cases.

• Under the Spotlight: Kae!

Tony - - Newbie Central

If you had to pick a flavor, which would be least tolerable for you?

• Things to Do

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Quote from Tony: “Article needed:Cooking Pot The object from Breath of the Wild that you cook things in, we could use a page covering this. Known locations would be excellent. ” If anyone is interested, I've spotted Cooking Pots in the Forest of Spirits, outside the ruined house beside the Hylia River, around the Bokoblin encampment where the Hylia River falls off the Great Plateau, and one outside the Woodcutter's Cabin.

• Things to Do

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

ZW_Graphic_Accents_Left.pngWeek 3 | August 3, 2016ZW_Graphic_Accents_Right.png Stub: Tornado Rod - This page mostly needs a little reorganization and cleanup. Source needed: Fire Arrow (The Wind Waker section) - This could use a few more references, such as when the Fairy Queen tells Link to return later. Article needed:Cooking Pot - The object from Breath of the Wild that you cook things in, we could use a page covering this. Known locations would be excellent. Alternatively, if you would like …

• Zelda Wiki General Chit-Chat

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Today we're reviving the "Things To Do" thread! It's been a while, but I think it's really important that we keep the thread for people who are unsure where to start. Be sure to look for it later, we'll make a post on Twitter and Facebook after the next batch is up.

• Zelda Wiki General Chit-Chat

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

youtube.com/watch?v=fWVikW-IRXw Looks like a few people got to try out Breath of the Wild at Hyper Japan. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't seem like anything new has come to light from it. On the other hand, a lot of people are affirming how good it is.

• Cameos in Articles

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

I would like to propose a shift in policy concerning our approach to covering Zelda-related information (cameos) from non-Zelda games. Here's some background information on how we manage this information now: Unless it concerns the Smash games, we do not cover information on articles for Zelda cameos and appearances from non-Zelda games. Instead, we have this page as the catch-all coverage. The general reasoning is that, unless it was conceived with Zelda in mind, it doesn't have a place on the …

• Gender v. Pronouns

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “How far into the works of changing gender to pronouns has been done? ” In retroactive order, all the games up until the Oracle series have been completed.

• Gender v. Pronouns

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Your counting is erroneous, most glaringly because you're including someone who commented after the voting was closed.

• Gender v. Pronouns

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

The official count (of people who spoke up in that thread as I asked) was 5 for/4 against. One comment was not counted due to not being distinctly for or against. In the event of a discrepancy or particular case, such as Sheik or Fi, it will be noted in the article body itself. The gender information, where actually applicable, isn't being removed. You are welcome to discuss this policy, but know that it remains.