Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 521-528 of 528.
  • Where would you live in Zelda....

Pakkun - - General Zelda

If I had to choose a place within the Zelda series, it would probably be a place without too many people. There's the Forest Temple (Ocarina of Time). As a kid, I've always loved the spooky atmosphere and architecture. The Palace of Twilight because I love the look of the Twilight and again, the architecture. Maybe Hyrule Castle (Twilight Princess) or even just Castle Town (TP). Again, the architecture comes into play here, because I love the banner-covered bastions (seen in the southern outskir…

• Quote from Pretendo: “Judging by the fact Link's wearing the Iron Shield, I'm guessing the scene with Ghirahim happenes either after the Earth Temple or Ancient Cistern.” I'm thinking this, too, but keep in mind that upgrading your shield is probably entirely optional, and considering that they have screenshots of Link in a desert area with a wooden shield when it's possible to get the Iron Shield by the second temple, that could just be the devs screwing with us. Quote from Pretendo: “(Hidden C…

• Feminism/Masculinity

Pakkun - - Serious Discussion

Quote from gaba33: “Similar to the transgendered thread I made. Why is the color pink for example considered girly? Why are hot wheels considered boy's toys. I personally always liked stuffed animals better...and I know a lot of little girls that play with legos or like to blow things up. Now let's move ahead a bit. Who says guys can't wear skinny jeans or dresses or says that girls have to? Who says women can't enjoy weight lifting or spicy foods? Who says they can't play and enjoy video games?…

• Quote from Party Rock: “wut no its about a card game” Cue Brooklyn Rage. ----- Shutting out music because it's not relevant to your beliefs is a terrible thing to do. To reject external ideas just makes somebody stagnant and ignorant. As I last recall, the sharing of ideas is not against the bible, and I don't believe listening to (non-Christian) music in general can break a connection with God or sever true faith any more than some other recreational task. Quote from Lehran: “The truth of the m…

• Zora to Rito, Evolution.

Pakkun - - Theorizing

First off, you can't swim too far away because the game has a built-in barrier and also because the seas are murky (pre-dungeon). I believe the scales are magical so just one would suffice. The Zora fins are just transformed to wings.

• *Insert Mundane Title*

Pakkun - - Newbie Central

Thanks for the welcoming messages. Truth be told, I might post some art. (...Eventually. -_-;;)

• *Insert Mundane Title*

Pakkun - - Newbie Central

Greetings, ZU. I'm Pakkun. I know full well how this deal goes, but Wynaut. I'm not a new member but to break my habit of my lurking and commemorate my attempt to be social, I've made this. I'll make this concise: [list]Beyond my chronic cynicism, I'm tolerable. I enjoy talking in French. Pardon me if I use it. My main contribution/loyalties to this fandom is editing pages on ZW.[/list] So with that lackluster description, it's nice to meet you.

• Favourite Triforce Piece?

Pakkun - - General Zelda

If I was required to choose just one: Wisdom. :B However, in order to change the world, you must have a balance of all three: The Courage to take necessary risks, the Wisdom to lead the world into a bright future and the Power to obtain and ensure that future.