Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 201-240 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • I never thought Seinfeld was funny....

• @Ty. What about Drake?

• @Keyaki congratulations!! You can balance all of it, keeping a planner and prioritizing can help!

• Zelda Universe Mafia (Game Hub)

Winnie - - Mafia Archive

Hey Sabbo! Thanks a lot for your invite, this sounds like it’ll be a great game but I’m pretty busy so I’ll sit this one out!

• Cooking with Serenity

Winnie - - Creative Corner

Omg that looks so amazing!!!!

• @Silver Paladin of course! We would love to have you in Din and we have a few programmers in our clan to talk shop with. If there’s anything I can do let me know

• Hygiene Routines

Winnie - - General Chit-Chat

@Mercedes so many people use moisturizer on their face but could it cause pimples? I don’t use moisturizer on my face but I’ve been thinking about it.

• They aren’t, women’s telepathic powers are good, and therein lies the problem. Not for us, for them.

• Health/Fitness/Wellness 2018!

@Brett how are you?!?!?! Tell me all the things!

Hey guys! Hopefully everyone is off to a great start this week! It’s the week after Thanksgiving so now I’m getting back into the swing of things. Hit the gym last night after traveling for 10 days so that was a nice little wake up call. Also trying to just eat healthy after the holiday, sugar withdrawals are real. Also in the beginning of the year I listed a few goals so here are some updates: since I think overall health and well-being can certainly be related to financial situations, I paid o…

• Game Award Suggestions

Winnie - - General Gaming

Best indie/Nindie?

• @Aurelia that’s bullshit I would dump his ass. Has the nerve to ask you to take a day off, so you’re missing out on $, and THEN says he just wants to watch football, for the day he especially wanted YOU to take off work so he could spend more time with you? Oh hellll no. I’m posting here because I’m upset for you. Sunday football is awesome and I absolutely love it, BUT taking a day off work to spend time together implies perhaps he has something nice planned or whatnot, not sitting around watch…

• Quote from Castigear: “Got Horizon on the sale. Started it about an hour ago. ” hey! I was thinking of getting it, for $10 why not. Let me know what you think, esp of the combat which is why I put it off to begin with.

@Colu fitness gains! Like, building muscle, improving endurance, losing weight, things you do to improve your physique/make you healthier!

• @Dark Miku Reigns I’d watch! I’ll get the popcorn ready!

• When people get dogs from a breeder instead of adopting them. I get some people will always do that but what’s shocked me is the number of people I know and consider friends who have done it this past year. Generally I just don’t see any reason for it, and it makes me see them differently because why would I be friends with someone who wouldn’t save a life and adopt instead of going to a breeder? Yeah yeah I get there are always some reasons to get a particular breed for a particular purpose, wh…

• I’m thankful for my family and friends, including ZUers! And my dog and delicious food, and to live in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. I’m thankful for my job, awesome neighbors, for the right to bear arms and my Glock, I’m thankful for hockey, football, and for cold weather! And for holiday desserts!

• ZU's Gallery of Pets

Winnie - - Community Central

I love your pet photos guys keep them coming!

• Words you find funny

I pronounce it “wish-ta-sheer.” And it’s what makes Chex Mix great!

Well it seems like others turn to a healthy way of dealing with holiday craziness which is awesome! I tend to hide in a bedroom with my kindle and/or earphones in when I don’t feel like being social anymore. Drinking a bit of alcohol also helps. Not with ignoring people like others might do, it helps me tell people like it is. Like tonight two chicks stole the seats I’d reserved. So I had to show them they weren’t the baddest bitches there. Got my seats, then I got my hot pockets later on, life …

• How Are You Saving Money?

Same for me, trying not to spend money on frivolous stuff helps a lot. Usually I think about how often I’ll actually use something and if it’s not a lot I typically don’t get it. With that said though, one of the reasons I’m really into saving money is because I want to have enough in case of emergencies, not just for myself but for others as well. A few days after paying off my student loans I found out a friend from high school was hit with a lot of stuff at once and might lose her horses. So …

• @Jehanne I don’t know how old you are, but you look great for any age!

• Cooking with Serenity

Winnie - - Creative Corner

@Serenity those look absolutely incredible! Thanks so much for sharing your recipe, reading your posts in this thread makes my day, I’m always excited to see what you’re going to make next!

• Quote from Dark Miku Reigns: “So picked up a couple of games on Black Friday Sales on the PSN Store. Got Persona 5 and Injustice 2: Legendary Edition. I'm probably going to pick-up FFXV: Royal Edition when I get paid on Friday. I also have the Spyro Trilogy coming this week. I still have to finish Red Dead 2 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I've got plenty of games to keep me busy for awhile now. ” Ahhhhh SPYRO!!!!! Still waiting for it to come out for Switch but that’s what I’m most excited about…

• My favorite thing about winter is that I almost never sweat unless I’m at the gym, and I love the cold SO MUCH! I love walking my dog when it’s crisp outside and she’s attacking/eating snow, I love making soups and chili and drinking hot beverages, and I love piling on blankets and getting warm when it’s cold outside! My least favorite thing is driving in very snowy conditions when it’s hard to see. And also my car breaking down and it’s effing freezing out.

Hey guys! Time for another Health Question of the Week: Feature: it’s the holidays so here’s a MENTAL HEALTH QUESTION: How do you retain your mental health during the holidays?

• I want to play the new Fallout! Any game with Country Roads as a theme song is good by me!

• Ehh I paid for almost everything myself after I got my first job in high school. Including all of my tuition for undergrad and grad school. Part of what made me work harder was knowing I was the one paying for it and investing in myself. Sucks that parents would hold that over their kids head though, and at least your partner HAS A JOB. So many people in school don’t work, so working as a florist is great! Plus your partner doesn’t have to be around the grease in a fast food joint. Nobody wants …

• Hygiene Routines

So.. I shower every morning and brush, floss, and use mouthwash for my teeth routine. I always shower at night before bend and wash my hair. Also throughout the day I wash my hands a LOT but that’s also probably because I have a dog so, I probably wash my hands more than most because I’m constantly giving her attention. SPEAKING OF HAIRCUTS I need one. Hopefully this week!

• I really like watching E3 for a lot of reasons, but one thing I absolutely LOVE is when the big name gaming companies release an epic trailer for an unknown indie title that like, 4 dudes put together in their basement. And there is something to be said for showing off your wares during all the gaming hype, because seeing Ori and the Blind Forest put together on the big screen with all the big names like Assassins Creed, Battlefront, Skyrim etc is pretty cool. It gets a wide audience for smaller…

• I actually prefer Papa Johns in DC, they are the only place that does extra cheese right. We don’t have a lot of great pizza places although Pi is good, just too far for delivery. We have incredible food from almost every ethnicity EXCEPT Italians. I have to go home to NY for amazing Italian food. But, across the street I can get Peruvian chicken, El Salvadorian chicken, Ethiopian food, Korean BBQ, Afghan Qabili Palau, and of course there’s the token Irish pub!

• Quote from Ty.: “Quote from Dark Miku Reigns: “I've never heard of Jet's or freshslice. Ty - do you guys not have a Panago's? ” Never heard of it. As far as chain pizza, the ones I can think of that we have here are: Dominoes Pizza Pizza Pizza Hut Little Ceasars Papa Johns Pizza Nova 241 Boston Pizza Free Topping There’s a few other chains I’ve beeb to in Toronto, but Panagos isn’t one of them. Haha. ” Tricks on you @Ty. Little Ceasar’s IS Pizza Pizza!

• @Lady Sunshine your apartment looks amazing! AND IT HAS BUILT-INS! Loving the Deku mask on the wall!

• Detective Pikachu

Winnie - - Entertainment

I can’t believe this is really happening. Mixed feelings about it, but I’ll see it anyway!

• @Cajbaj thanks a lot, adding it to my list

• Noooo Stan Lee! This is so sad!

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

What?! How did you get snow before me?! Also finally having a weekend to just chill at home. It’s been a crazy year and I’m sick of traveling.

• Just started Moonlighter thanks to the mention from @GregariousTree. It’s really good! It’s a great mix between Zelda and Animal Crossing. Granted compared to both those games it isn’t so involved but right now that’s the perfect type of game for me. Also there are pixels and that makes me happy.

• Did someone say brunch?! Lucky! @Hazel was it a bottomless brunch?

• Words you find funny

Aloof!