Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 121-160 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • FAAALLLKKKOOOORRRR 2.

• I love the Neverending Story! 2.

• Health/Fitness/Wellness 2018!

Winnie - - General Chit-Chat

Hey guys! I hope Gainsmas Santa bring me biceps! And triceps!

• hmm good question Tru! My aunt was an avid reader and I absolutely love reading, mostly because she always gave me great books! So I’m gonna go with books, BUT my Gameboy Pocket is high up there for introducing me to Pokémon, Tetris, Bomberman, etc. I also got a pretty sweet tack box for when I was riding horses. Pretty sure I still have it!

• Quote from JP the Neurotic: “Have you ever had ramen? Yes! In fact it’s mostly what I ate for a couple years in undergrad! Even though it was cheap and filled with sodium, something about eating something hot made me happy. Probably cuz I was in NY freezing half the year. Where does the name Winnie come from ? Winnie from Tuck Everlasting! What game have you been playing lately ? Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu! I need to level up my guys though. Pikachu and I play a high five game and I love it, but n…

• Tru Draws Stuff

Winnie - - Creative Corner

You did a great job, especially with Kirby! He just emits joy!

• Okay let’s stay on topic with Negative things! Having to go outside when it’s cold!

• Quote from GuardianFIN: “Phone, it has so many functions these days. It's a phone, internet, emulator (I hate to play on phone, but I've tried), Netflix, Spotify, people, ZU, flashlight, camera, GPS and the list goes on and on, I won't. All it lacks is a way to prepare and eat food and shave... ” Heck yeah! I have Crunchyroll on my phone too so that helps!

• Quote from Colu: “Winnie, why is laundry a daily acitivity for you? :P LOL it's not so much that it's a daily activity to wash and everything, I've just been going through my closet, organizing and donating things, so it seems like every day lately I've been either organizing, figuring out what to donate, or washing clothes. When you go grocery shopping, do you bring a list on paper or a list in your phone? I always write a list of things I need! I don't use my phone for lists, tried it, didn't …

• My phone! Because I can google random questions at any time, use it as a GPS, contact people, etc.

• The Stand-Up Comedy Thread

Winnie - - Entertainment

This thread wouldn’t be complete without mentioning Jim Gaffigan. He’s the “clean” comedian so not much if any swearing, and he’s absolutely hilarious. Most known for his talk about food (hot pockets) he also has two books out, one is called Dad is Fat and the other is Food: A Love Affair. Both are on tape narrated by him, and that got me through a road trip. I’m going to see him in a few weeks, really looking forward to his new stuff!

• The Stand-Up Comedy Thread

Winnie - - Entertainment

I LOVE stand-up comedy, it’s one of my favorite things! Just saw Jeff Dunham a few weeks ago and his new skit is amazing, I highly recommend it. Comedy is great for relieving stress, and getting people to laugh in general but also laugh at themselves. The more I watch stand up the more I realize it’s important to be able to joke about yourself and take things lightheartedly. Especially Iliza’s specials on Netflix, they really let us women laugh at ourselves and our craziness. Her dragon lady is …

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

Big Beard Biggles

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

@Big Daddy Biggles Dark Beard Reigns

• yay questions!! Quote from Romano-British Medli: “I hope these questions haven't been asked before! What's you least favourite... Animal: monkey, they creep me out and throw poop! Food: scalloped potatoes, they just gross me out so much. No amount of ketchup could ever redeem them in my eyes! Movie: I dislike gross movies, anything with too much gore and gross stuff I can’t handle. Also anything that involves aliens as parasites. Once that happens I’m done with the movie. So like that one where …

• Break Up Stories

To go off of Rambos post, maybe something that can help moving forward is establishing dating red lines. Some of us have more red lines and criteria than others—BUT having those standards, whatever they are, can help you pick someone more suited to your needs in the future. So Rambo won’t be with someone who doesn’t bake apple pie, I won’t be with someone who leaves their dishes in the sink because it’s 2018 and I have better things to do than pick up after a man, AND since it’s 2018 YOU don’t h…

• Health/Fitness/Wellness 2018!

Alright you fitness junkies, today is a very important day in this thread because @Bartimaeus Sex and I are going head to head at 1:00pm EST as his football team the Detroit Lions plays mine, the Buffalo Bills. Buffalo is part of the original teams making up the AFC and is known as America’s Team. Our colors are red white and blue, AND Buffalo is known as the City of Good Neighbors. Not to mention we invented Chicken Wings for everyone to enjoy—you can thank me now. AND the peanut stick. Current…

• Christmas Gifts!

Hey Guys! What are you giving people for Christmas? Or any other holiday for that matter? Any gifts you are particularly excited to give? Maybe looking for advice for gifts to give to certain folks? There's only a few days left until Christmas so let's talk about what we are getting for our friends and family! For me it's easy--this year I'm getting people special Michigan fudge. That's because oftentimes I try to do something that people will really like, BUT they either don't use it or whatnot…

• Break Up Stories

@deathtrappicnic not at all! In fact I didn’t want you to think I was trying to tell you how to feel in any of my posts. I wouldn’t do that and if so that would be wrong. Especially since I’ve never dated anyone with kids, which of course adds another layer to the equation.

• Break Up Stories

@deathtrappicnic hey, you have the right to feel however you want to feel, and every relationship and breakup is different. One of the best words of wisdom I’ve received is, “you never know what really happens between a man and a woman,” in the context of, just because I may know a couple or someone tells me something that happened, only the two people really know everything. It sounds like you poured your time, money, and emotions into this woman and her kids, and that you’re a stand-up guy. I’…

• Break Up Stories

@Colu I’m the same way, it’s called a breakup cuz it’s broken, no point in stewing about it. Plus there are plenty of fish in the sea.

• @Rambo ice skating is the best, have fun! Thinking about going to a hockey game tonight myself!

• Tru Draws Stuff

Winnie - - Creative Corner

It looks really good @TruEdge67! This may be your best one yet!

• @Please Understand your post exactly except with Red. I’m absolutely loving it and named my nemesis Gary. Fucking Gary, I know how Pokemon works now and won’t use moves like tail whip when we fight, and now I will win! The changes they made to Mt Moon and such are the best though—those were the most frustrating parts. Zubat is usually my least favorite Pokémon but I got a shiny one. Sigh, I just want a shiny Growlithe. @Rambo literally lol’d reading your post. Luckily now my handy Pikachu knows …

• Break Up Stories

Just wanted to echo what @abokchoy said in that, it’s okay to feel the way you feel, and don’t project what other people think and feel about you to your own image of yourself and your self-worth. It’s easy to do that and we are probably all guilty of it, but remembering her actions are on HER and not because of anything you did or who you are. She did those things because they were her decisions and she will have to live with that. Also in the long term, working on yourself and doing what’s bes…

• Break Up Stories

Man that sounds like a lot, sorry you had to deal with this craziness. While each breakup situation is unique, it sounds like she was using you and did you wrong, which sucks. BUT the good news is you can focus on the positives of not being with her. First you’ll save money, second you don’t have to raise someone else’s kids, which will save you a lot financially and emotionally. Plus you can find someone who appreciates you and treats you better! Another thing is, and this may sound contradicto…

• Hey guys! Tomorrow is Friday! What’s everyone doing this weekend??

• Same here I can’t wait! Especially for Christmas cookies!

• @john_marston I can think of some shit posting from you... Confession: I get insanely stressed when there’s clutter and I can’t even handle it. It’s practically immobilizing and puts me in a cranky mood. My apartment is getting purged this weekend, anyone need a desk?

• Well I’d say it depends on how you define a first world problem. Talking about healthcare quality, crime rates, diseases, etc aren’t something I’d scoff at and say “oh those are first world problems.” BUT if I didn’t get my avocado toast with a pumpkin spice latte I’ll probably complain to my friends with the caveat that I know it’s a first world problem but I’m still disappointed haha. Granted I don’t eat those things.... more realistically I feel like my morning is subpar without my coffee wit…

• Quote from Amber The Gay Fox: “Wallgreens or Rite-Aid? ” I’m gonna go with Walgreens but I rarely go to Rite-Aid, can’t remember the last time I was in one. Quote from TruEdge67: “Has someone asked what your favorite game franchises are? If not, what are they? ” oooo good question! Zelda, Pokemon, Ori, Tetris. I really want Tetris Effect!

• Quote from Big Daddy Biggles: “Rocky Road. Self explanatory. ” very clever! I’m the Americone Dream!

• JP the Neurotic wrote:Why haven’t you played silent hill yet ? Because JP I am SCARED of that videogame! I'll just scream when I'm scared and the neighbors will think there's a serious issue! I'll watch you do a playthrough tho, 100% You wake one day and find your fridge is full of desserts what would they be ? OMG THIS IS MY DREAM! Okay, pumpkin pie with whipped cream (not cool whip--cool whip is like the miracle whip of desserts). Chocolate cake with buttercream frosting, MILK to go with the s…

• @HollowmanOfEoL LOL ummmm for the first question of what makes me Winnie, regarding the essence of Winnie... ummm first let me say in answering this question that it's completely biased and one-sided, so with that out of the way.. what makes me Winnie is usually being positive and happy and energetic, but also really down to earth. This includes being genuine and comfortable in my own skin for the most part--and also being honest about things where I'm lacking, could do better, completely suck a…

• Quote from Emerald Isle: “Sorry if these were asked already but... What is your favorite music genre? Country! Do you like the ocean? I love the ocean, especially in Florida. Do you play any instruments? Nope! What do you do with a drunken sailor? not sure! Are you an enthusiast of anything? Lots of things! Most of them predictable, like gaming, animals, the great outdoors, books, anime.... Do you like to spend time with family? Yep! Do you understand my signature...at all? Probably not if you'r…

• Bake something or cook something! You’re good at that!

• Quote from TruEdge67: “Quote from Winnie: “What's your favorite color? Blue! ” Quote from Winnie: “My least favorite color is red because I just find a lot of red to be stressful. I prefer calming water and earthtone colors to red! ” nayru-clan.png Hey, I tried! lol Alright, back to the questions. What's your favorite movie? I absolutely LOVE the remake of Beauty and the Beast. What is your opinion on Jigglypuff? Jigglypuff is very cute but annoying to battle because they put my Pokemon to sleep…

• @Galedeep I could never tell! What do you think? I’m willing to go toward Christmas because finding Christmastown is what makes Jack change, but obviously there’s a huge case for Halloween too.

• Who’s Your Avatar?

@The Twilight Princess your avatar is really good! You’re very talented!

• What are you buying?

Quote from Sindre: “I went to a candle shop yesterday that sold some very unusual candles that I just had to buy. (Hidden Content) They are way too pretty and decorative to burn though. ” Those candles are so cool!! I am buying a pullout couch so I can actually have guests stay over like a normal adult. I am also buying healthy foods to avoid unhealthy food temptation!