Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 41-80 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • The Do Over Book Club

Winnie - - Entertainment

I worry about recommending something I haven’t read because I can’t tell if it’s gonna be good or not, but I guess that’s the nature of book club and just see what works! My caveat is if a book I nominate is ever actually chosen to be read, and if it sucks, you can drop it at any time and it won’t hurt my feelings haha.

• The Do Over Book Club

Winnie - - Entertainment

A few people have recently recommended the Mistborn Series so, I’m gonna go with Mistborn #1 The Final Empire: Goodreads In a world where ash falls from the sky, and mist dominates the night, an evil cloaks the land and stifles all life. The future of the empire rests on the shoulders of a troublemaker and his young apprentice. Together, can they fill the world with color once more? In Brandon Sanderson's intriguing tale of love, loss, despair and hope, a new kind of magic enters the stage — All…

• The Do Over Book Club

Winnie - - Entertainment

I’m in Colu! Just set my Goodreads goal to 50 this year so let’s do this!

• Best of 2018

Winnie - - General Chit-Chat

Best places I visited: 1. Lake Bled, Slovenia 2. Machu Picchu, Peru 3. Kansas City, Missouri 4. Croatia 5. Los Angeles 6. Mostar, Bosnia

• @Tri Force It you could meet a superhero, who would it be? Wolverine! If you had a pretty elephant, what would you name it? Probably something short and simple like Bailey What is your method of removing hiccups? Distraction! Do you like dragons? Of course! Who is your favorite actor/ress? I don't really have a favorite but I love Clint Eastwood, Stallone, Amy Adams. Reheated lasagna or first cooked? I don't have a preference! I rarely eat pasta/lasagna! Which is your favorite Pokemon? Bulbasaur…

• Pietro wrote:Group 3 - Graveyard Keeper - Bloodstained Curse of the Moon - The Banner Saga 3 - Monster Hunter World - Dead Cells

• ZU's Gallery of Pets

Winnie - - Community Central

So how did you end up with 6 cats @KnightLongwind? You must have a heart for animals!

• Are we in Termina? Nobody knows. Can somebody get an Ocarina?!

• @Colu I fully support your goal, and if you were in DC you could sell gluten free macarons for about $3 each. I know this because.... a Winnie walks into a bakery... not realizing it's gluten free and still wanting sweets... spends about $20 on GF macarons.... anyway you could make lotsa cash.

• So glad other people remember when the internet wasn't a thing. In grade school I still used ENCYCLOPEDIAS! And no not Wikipedia, the entire set of them was in our office. And instead of typing I had to go through them and flip pages by hand like a neanderthal to complete my 5th grade project on random South American countries, and the state of Louisiana. Louisiana is known as the Pelican State. Thank you Encyclopedia Britannica.

• I like making goals for the new year because it conveniently gives me things to accomplish within a specified timeframe, where I can later judge myself. This goes along with my neurotic tendencies where I need things to have a start and finish if they are going to get done.

• I’m gonna keep you guys guessing! Not gonna let peer pressure force me to make a new thread!

• Quote from Linkle: “This is a day late I guess, but...(sorry if these have already been asked; I haven’t had time to look) Hey Linkle! That's okay I'm happy you asked me questions--it's great to see you back on ZU **edit: I'll finish my responses soon but wanted to post this since I'd already completed most of the questions** If you could give one serious piece of advice that you learned in your life to everyone here on ZU, what would it be? Hmmm well since I took so long responding to this ques…

• Idk sometimes the manbun can work!

• Quote from Colu: “there's still time! winnie! are you winning at life? (trick question, we're all winners in our own right) do you have any resolutions for 2019? I want to get back into bodybuilding shape and also work on cutting out sugar. Not completely but just eat a lot less sugar than I've been consuming! Also to travel to a new place. did you have any resolutions for 2018 and are you satisfied with the results? Yes! My goal was similar as far as getting into shape--which I achieved this su…

• Welcome to the new Health/Fitness/Wellness thread for 2019! Ah that new thread smell, at least for this thread it better smell like gains! 05_09_2014_7-days-meme_fatmom-tofitmomdotcom.jpg Let’s kick off the new year by talking about what we accomplished last year and hope to accomplish this year. Whether that’s related to fitness goals, healthy aspirations related to diet, random things involving fitness that you want to check off your bucket list, and even personal milestones related to confide…

• Happy New Year ZU! LOL you guys are funny, and since I can’t sing songs via ZU but a few of you picked #3: Back in the day the only thing we really knew kids were allergic to was peanuts, and bees. And maybe animals but I wasn’t friends with those kids cuz we had animals. It’s not like I could have them over to play or anything! Back in the day Pokemon were all black and white, and I found out about Pokémon by a VHS tape delivered to my door that explained what Pokémon was. Rollerblading was coo…

• Good evening, you have reached drunk Winnie. For assistance please stay on the line: Dial 1 if you would like to hear a rap song. It will be “bad bitch.” Dial 2 if you want to hear a country song, which will be Gary Allen’s Watching Airplanes or running out of moonlight by some other guy. Dial 3 for life advice where I’ll tell you what it was like back in the day. Dial 4 for a political diatribe Dial 5 for dog training tips, hint: get treats ready!

• I remember ZU when...

Bahahaha nostalgia for the win!

• Greetings

Winnie - - Newbie Central

Welcome to ZU! Nice avatar!

• Giving a shout out to Ori and the Blind Forest. I absolutely loved exploring that world because even though it’s a tough platformer, the world itself is gorgeous, there are plenty of hidden areas, and seeing what’s next is half the fun, even if I die repeatedly!

• Spyro the Dragon for sure, each stage was awesome and it was fun to see what happened in each!

• Cooking with Serenity

Winnie - - Creative Corner

Your soup looks fantastic!!

• So.. just walked my dog, a guy opens his door and his pit bull runs out, and goes after my dog snarling. And I yell “No! Go lay down!” And the dog immediately slinks back with its tail between its legs and goes back to its owner. Despite being hobbit sized I’m feeling alpha af.

• Let’s talk about JRPGS

Winnie - - General Gaming

Hmmm I may give it a try, the concept just seems really cool! It reminds me of the giant creatures from the Neverending Story! 83wudoxzzn611.jpg

• So I slept on the couch the other night because I stupidly listened to a scary podcast before bed and freaked myself out. And my dog considers the couch her bed, let’s just say I felt really bad moving her, but she takes up a lot of space for a 50 lb dog! She was still on the couch just not in the middle sprawled out. Sorry Cece!

• Let’s talk about JRPGS

Hmm well, there goes my contribution to the JRPG thread. I’ll see myself out.

• Let’s talk about JRPGS

So it’s no secret that JRPGs aren’t really my thing except for Pokémon, BUT I’ve really been wanting to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2. The combat looks complicated, is it simpler than it looks? I like the idea of living on giant creatures!

• Is it really that good?! Now I want to see it!

• But is it your chair or your cats chair?

• Break Up Stories

Bahaha okay guys: MOD NOTE: we got a bit off topic here. Recognizing that my post helped derail things a bit, let's keep it to break up stories! Confession: I broke up with a guy over voicemail before. Why? Because he knew I was going to dump him and he wouldn't answer his phone to avoid it. So, I left him a very happy voicemail wishing him the best in his future endeavors.

• Group 1: Pokemon Lets Go Dragon Ball FighterZ Memories Retold Octopath Traveler Moonlighter Group 2: Iconoclasts Darksiders 3 Fallout 76 Wizard of Legend Rust

• Health/Fitness/Wellness 2018!

Hey guys, have you heard of the movie A Year Without A Santa Claus? Well looking back, I realize 2018 was The Year Without A Protein Shake. I say this realizing for the billionth time I bought bananas because "I'm going to eat them this week!" and yet again they are overripe on my counter, sadly awaiting their inevitable demise. BUT these bananas will have a different fate! Because I'm going to make banana bread this weekend! Muffins AND a loaf! @Colu do you have any suggestions for a good recip…

• Break Up Stories

It’s hard though because Batman IS alpha. Also did this guy create this work of Art after a woman broke his heart? OR was he lonely and without love and has just completely given up on finding a mate?

• Break Up Stories

Wow I’m at a loss for words. Struggling between agreeing with you but then recognizing that this is a work of pure unadulterated passion.

• Break Up Stories

Ummmm well in most cities I’ve lived in there are meetup groups, for ALL KINDS of things. Hiking, people who like dogs, foodies, beer snobs, softball, bookworms, etc. if I were you I’d pick a meetup group of something you’re interested in and go. Just once, and if you hate it leave. Also, having a dog can help, you can meet people by walking your dog. I exclusively date dog people for a few reasons: 1. Chances are they aren’t a murderous sociopath, 2. We automatically have something in common 3.…

• Yeah I’m pretty sensitive to caffeine, even though there wasn’t much in the tea I drank it still kept me up! Usually I stick to herbal tea with no caffeine but I had stuff to do at 10pm and was worried I’d fall asleep.

• Hey guys, I had tea around 5:00pm and now I’m wide awake. Ahhhh!!!!

• Christmas Gifts!

So... some of my relatives got me a gift which is of course super nice and I appreciate them thinking of me. But I’m kind of confused because it’s a coloring book... of the Golden Girls. Which again it’s so nice of them to think of me and I do like coloring! But coloring images of old ladies just seems weird, I never watched the show, I’m 30 so it’s not like I’m old enough to be a Golden Girl, so yeah! Maybe there’s a hidden meaning behind it that I haven’t figured out yet!

• Best of 2018

Best snacks: 1. World Peas 2. Cauliflower Rice 3. New Chobani Flips 4. Dessert hummus 5. Harvest Snaps