Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 241-280 of 570.
  • Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “Went to go try and put my sig pic back in and (unless I am blind and missing it) I can't see an option to use a picture I have saved on my computer. Is this no longer a feature or am I indeed missing something?” I believe it's not a feature at the moment, unless I'm missing something too haha. You'll have to upload your picture to a site like imgur and then paste the link into your signature.

• Hello newbies and welcome to Zelda Universe! In this thread, you can relax and converse with other new members and perhaps some older members too! Consider this thread your own training ground for learning the ins-and-outs of posting on the forums and (hopefully) making great new friends in the process. There is no set topic, as this is just a general chit-chat thread. Feel free to tell us about your day, what you're most excited about experiencing on ZU, or anything else that comes to mind. Hav…

• The A/S/L Thread

orchid - - Newbie Central

This is where ZUers, new and old, can make quick introductions to get to know each other a little better! Newbies are still encouraged to make their own thread in Introductions, but here they can mingle with veteran members of the forums as well. You do not have to fill out all of the information, and you are free to be as vague as you want, but it's fun to see what some of us may have in common! Name: Sierra Age: 19 Gender: female Location: North Alabama Interests/Hobbies: video games, hockey, …

• Hiya friendly friends!

Welcome to the forums! ^^ What specific anime and video games do you like?

• I have adopted SMOG!

• Hi!

Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about your english too much. A lot of people I know on this site know English as a 2nd or 3rd language, so you're not alone in that respect. ^^

• Hi

Welcome to the forums! ^^ Feel free to come to me if you ever need help with anything. We also have a handy guide and welcoming adoption lodge that I highly recommend looking into.

• Quote from SMOG: “adopt me pleas some one i know not what to do” I can adopt you SMOG.

• Hi there!

Looks like you've been properly welcomed already but I thought I'd pop in anyway! You've made the right choice in joining ZU. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me. ^^ Ocarina of Time is one of my favorites too!

• Hii there :D

Welcome to the forums! Let me know if you ever need help with anything or finding your way around the place. ^^ Other than Zelda, do you like playing any other games?

• Mafia VI ~ Super Smash Bros II

orchid - - Mafia Archive

I suppose that's true, but (if we're ignoring my claims that Sansa concocted that plan with me,) those results didn't pop up until after I said that Sansa might not be the kind of cop we were led to believe. There is guilt on both sides of this GorMor, whether you want to see it or not.

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Quote from table: “What do you think, Nicolette?” Mostly paraphrasing for myself but, you're basically saying Sansa couldn't have gotten a bad investigation on ID because the prostitute visited blackbird, so no one else could have been role-blocked, yeah? I'd say you pretty much hit the nail on the head. None of Sansa's supposed investigations have been completely truthful, which sucks for the town because pruzzy was their only good cop and she didn't share anything before her death.

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Sansa Stark: “Why would you betray your mafiosos in the process though? I don't think you're the kind of person to just ruin a game for a group of people you've been working with, just like that.” I'm only betraying one person, and offing myself. The rest of them will be fine, really.

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Quote from theunabletable: “Why is it that you decided to backstab your fellow mafiosos?” If I'm being completely honest, I have two exams this week and this is a better way to go out than getting mod-killed, lynched for being too quiet, etc.

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Quote from First Mate Spagh: “Nico, can you explain exactly what you're claiming about both yourself and Sansa, in a good ol' barebones manner?” I'm a mafia goon, despite my name. Nothing much to say about my role. Sansa is a mafia member with night-actions. I'd rather not reveal the role, because 1) it's boring and 2) it's basically their word against mine in that case so it won't get us anywhere. Last night, Sansa expressed concern about being suspected by the town because of the faulty invest…

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Sansa Stark: “And I never was too fond of surprises. Say what you've got to say about me.” Quote from Nicolette: “I don't want to ruin the surprise”

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Alright, I'm clearly grasping at straws but that's okay! I'm Dr. Mario - the mafia goon, soon to be rat, and this was all part of a plan! Sansa wanted the attention off of them so I volunteered to be "investigated" but then I wanted to shake things up a little with my defense. Looks like it didn't work for either of us lol Quote from theunabletable: “Also, I'm gonna put this out there: In my heart, I believe that Sansa and Topaz are scum (and I have for a while now, but increasingly so.) What I'…

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Alright, I did some quick reading! - Investigated Jaime, they turned up as mafia. OK cool - Investigated Viajero the night he died and didn't get anything, which is an easy fake-claim route or convenient - Investigated ID, and it failed. - Investigated me, came up as guilty. After I brought Stryder's theory out in the open more. No innocent results is really suspicious. And this post! Fox is the first character entry in the OP. You and Fox have clearly had little to no communication throughout t…

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Sansa Stark: “I investigated Nicolette last night. For whatever reason I wasn't roleblocked. She's guilty. [VOTE]Nicolette[/VOTE]” Wait, so your first two investigations turn up nothing, I mention a theory that shows you could be the mafia cop and suddenly your investigation worked and I'm guilty? Sorry, but I don't buy it, and that's not just because you're trying to lynch me. You're lying and we both know it. ---------- Post added at 16:40 ---------- Previous post was at 16:37 -----…

orchid - - Mafia Archive

I had a feeling today would bring a heavy blow but I wasn't expecting that. v_v I don't think death posts show the variation of the cop (in games following epicmafia at least,) so let's hope that Sansa is the sane cop and gives us something to work with today. And for the sake of getting conversation going, here's the remains of my kill list, updated this time because I don't have a headache and I'm at a computer! =D Aguara - I've barely seen the guy post, and when he does he's either bandwagon-…

• hi

I'll PM you.

• hi

Welcome to the forums SMOG! Care to tell us a little bit about yourself or do you want to leave us all curious and guessing? =D Let me know if you ever have any questions and I'll help you out! We also have plenty of resources on the New Members Board if you feel like figuring things out for yourself. I highly recommended checking out the guide and adoption lodge!

orchid - - Mafia Archive

[unvote]Stryder[/unvote] [vote]blackbird[/vote] Short post because I gotta run and I want to get this in before the thread closes.

orchid - - Mafia Archive

I was hoping no one would ask because I have a killer headache but I will! Aguara - I've barely seen the guy post, and when he does he's either bandwagon-voting or just like, playing as I expect a (new) mafia would. Not really contributing much, just posting for the sake of posting. Silver - I pretty much share the same thoughts as everyone else. Too quiet is no good to me. Stryder - Even though he defended me earlier and has been making some pretty meaty posts throughout the game, I am still re…

orchid - - Mafia Archive

[UNVOTE] blackbird [/UNVOTE] Quote from theunabletable: “About Nicolette, I did read her explanation, and it's probably more likely than not that she's just busy. But my issues are less with how much content she's posting, and rather with the style of content she posts when she actually does make a post. As well, she's replacing someone who's suspicious for other reasons.” Could you elaborate on this? I suppose it's a little late to post my kill list but I'm going to anyway. Aguara Silver and [V…

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Quote from theunabletable: “Her use of language in the former strikes me as distinctly more passive, following a sorta imagined mental-inner-conversation. As town, she's more assertive, and more "active" (active in the sense of her structure, not how much she posts.)” I've been playing 95% of this game on my phone so post structure isn't exactly on my priority list. You can try to meta-read me all you want, but there are more variables to my behavior than just my role in the game.

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Stryder Aedernis: “Nicolette...I'm getting a relatively strong town feel from her. I think that her actions have been low-profile but always generally pro-town; I'm not sure what her role is, but I think that she's pretty much been forced into being low-profile due to being a late addition. I think for me, her choice to vote for blackbird today instead of jumping on the rapidly forming bandwagon on Filia - which I have some suspicions about, but I'll outline those later - which, and y…

orchid - - Mafia Archive

What the hell is going on? Three townie deaths and then Filia is acting way too vague and cocky for my tastes. I really, really want to vote against you because you're acting so anti-town, but I think sacrificing our virgin for town protection tonight is the smarter move. But shit, I don't know if I want you having free reign with whatever items or powers you have for another day. ... [VOTE] blackbird [/VOTE]

• *youth rolls in*

If you're thinking of joining the RPG, they have their own adoption program over there. Even if it doesn't sound like your thing, I think it's worth checking out!

• *youth rolls in*

Welcome to ZU! Probably a dumb question, but are you a homestuck fan? The "x of y" CR reminds me of it. I haven't read much of the series, but I do remember there being a lot of fans here a couple of years ago. Anyway, let me know if you ever need help with anything and I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

orchid - - Mafia Archive

I slept on it and I don't think sacrificing our virgin is a good idea this early in the game. I was mulling over who to vote for instead when all of this came up so [VOTE] Dysphoria [/VOTE] I think the ID/BB stuff can wait and I see no reason to not trust Dysphoria. Plus, I'm going to be busy today so this may be my only chance to get a vote in.

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Sansa Stark: “if the virgin role means nobody dies tonight, should we lynch BB we won't be at any greater loss, will we?” Quote from Cap'n Harrie: “That's the virgin role from epicmafia, so it might not be what BB's role is.” For the record, this why I'm leaning towards bb. However, my vote may change completely based on what the virgin role does in this game.

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Well I'm not really going to argue against your vote for me, considering you're judging me based on the actions of someone else. I obviously can't speak for anything they may have done before I joined the game but I did inherit a town role so there's that. I'm going to bed soon, and I'll cast my vote in the morning. I would like to see ID's side of things because wtf and hear about blackbird's role before voting (probably for her) when I wake up!

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Quote from theunabletable: “However what concerns me is the nature of the kills that have been made so far; by and large, the victims seem to have been selected from this very list of low-key players. The Wizard of LoZ had 3 posts and Viajero had 7. There was nothing there particularly incriminating; I think that someone on the Mafia team has looked at the previous games and realised that, role claims notwithstanding, power roles tend to keep quiet. Thus, they seem to be picking their targets ac…

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Sansa Stark: “Fluttershy didn't send me a PM. Not sure if this was a mistake or not.” Probably wasn't a mistake, considering he was more than likely killed before you investigated.

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Sansa Stark: “I would have investigated BB but I didn't know how to gauge it with his last min role claim yesterday. Sorry guys for not being of much use. >_<” What caused you to not investigate blackbird? I would think a (random?) role-claim would be more reason to investigate someone. Quote from Rambo: “Don't ask, the town isn't quite ready :). But I can tell ya'll that ID isn't crazy about receiving messages. Anyhow, someone most likely received a message last night. Idc about role…

• New

Hey there and welcome to the forums! Do you like any video games outside of the Zelda series? Also, let me know if you ever have any questions about the forums. You might be familiar with the technical side of things, but it's pretty easy to get lost in our huge community. ^^

orchid - - Mafia Archive

I don't see how lynching Mr. Saturn will help us validate the OP. For all we know half of them are true and half of them are lies and that entry could fall under either one. In the end, we'll just be doing the mafia a favor and could easily still be deceived by the OP. Right now I'm leaning more towards an ID lynch because I just don't trust him lol but I'd like to see what Sansa says.

• Mafia VI Hub

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Spagh, your sig was perfectly synced to me reading " Now stop peepin' 'fore I pluck out yer eyes." I love pirate day lol

orchid - - Mafia Archive

Yeah, catching up on the thread last night and I actually had to stop for a few minutes because wtf is this Donger Kong nonsense?