Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 241-280 of 776.
  • This isn't really an easter egg, but there's not really a specific place for it, so... I have never seen another person find this, but in OoT, there is a hidden ledge in Dodongo's Cavern. It's in the room where you first fight lizafols (1st floor, not 2nd.) I don't remember the exact location, but it's behind the lava waterfall. I've never tried it, but I think the lens of truth may show it to you. If you try that and can't find it, just jump from either the first or second platform to the right…

• Forum Icons

Justin ZW - - Help and Feedback

You must have a bug or something. I've NEVER seen that. And Tiroth...I don't know what to tell you. It may be your computer. Wait...is it only happening in Din?

• Problem with PMing mods

Okay, I remember PMing Sacred Sturgeon about locking something because it had just turned into a hatefest towards me and the discussion was not furthered at all. That was last month, and the PM still hasn't been read. And he was online at the time I sent it.

• Forum Icons

No, even if you posted in it, it'll still show up as locked. I'm using the white skin, of course, but it still does.

• Accessing ZU on a PSP

Oh, that works

• Because mods never even read my PMs.

• Problem with PMing mods

Lately, I feel that mods don't receive my PMs. I have it give me a confirmation receipt so I'll know if they read it, but 9 times out of 10, they DON'T. There must be a bug in the system, because I usually send PMs about locking threads or other important things that generally warrant a response. That's why I suggested the ability to lock our own threads-because I'm tired of waiting and waiting for an answer that never comes. The system should probably be checked out.

• Accessing ZU on a PSP

Huh...I hadn't noticed o_o Oh well... But could you please not make it mandatory for PSPs to use mobile? I'd appreciate it.

• No one's perfect. You can't expect everyone to NEVER make a mistake.

• I'm talking about cases where it's a problem. I'm tired of having people derail threads with constant hatefests towards the OP. If someone does something without thinking, everyone absolutely MUST flame the hell out of them. Why? I don't know. But everyone has those moments of poor judgment. This power would help to cover for it. Tiroth, mods rarely get my PMs. I don't know why, but that's the case.

• Accessing ZU on a PSP

Signatures don't show up on mobile. Neither do friend code buttons. This is a problem.

• Gold Cartridge AlttP

Justin ZW - - Classic Zelda

Oh, so I have the collector's edition... Okay, cool! I've never seen a grey one, honestly.

• Is This Normal?

Is this why I sometimes cannot access ZU? I thought it was cause my grandparents' dial-up sucks! But this makes sense as to why the site occasionally refuses to load... Edit: By the way, that actually just happened to me. I couldn't get it to load, so I checked Myspace and Facebook then came back. It's working now, though.

• Accessing ZU on a PSP

Is this true? I use my PSP all the time to go online at home. But I haven't been home in weeks... I set it to the white skin, and I would like to keep it that way. Please don't force ZU mobile on us.

• Forum Icons

Try cleaning out your cookies and other browsing history. It could be overloaded.

• I thought of that, and I say that there be rules to the system. If that occurs, infractions and a loss of the power could result. That could help.

• So I was thinking, since a good percentage of people here love to **** all over decent threads and generally make the OP feel like a douchebag, why don't we get the ability to lock or delete threads we post? That way, if we post a thread, see something stupid about it, and don't want anyone else to see, we can get rid of it. Also, if a thread we've made becomes a general hate-fest towards the OP, we could just lock it and end it there. This would be better than having to go find a mod that's onl…

• Quote from Insaney: “I simply pirate all my games. Now, before you start shouting out that "I should buy to support the developers", I'll say "I would, if I could." 1. Most games aren't available where I live. 2. If they are available, they're bloody expensive (for a Trinidadian like me). Fancy paying TT$600 (roughly US$100) for a game released more than three years ago? I think not; especially if your monthly salary is TT$1000 and you don't get paid during the summer holidays.” You have my symp…

• Hahaha okay, then. It's all good. I'm just so tired of people saying "We don't know that" when I think it's unbelievably obvious. But it's your opinion, okay? I just think I'm right.

• Zelda and the Creeper of Time

Justin ZW - - General Zelda

Adult in Kakariko next to the big fence by the windmill. Funny caption! And welcome to the show! Er-site! Quote from farore-rocks333: “Dont listen to people who just trash your posts or threads.” This. Quote from farore-rocks333: “Dont double post. Join Farore Clan.” And this. True stuff. You should listen.

• Quote from farore-rocks333: “1-He could have been looking for Skull kid or ANYONE ELSE. I said we dont know if he was looking for Navi.” "A friend with whom he parted ways once he had fulfilled his destiny and taken his place among legends" Ending of OoT: child link standing in front of Master Sword. Quest complete. Navi flies up and out the window. TA-DA! Quote from farore-rocks333: “2-Well, I do” I was asking you to describe them, basically.

• Oh, I already found it. The dungeon's all glitchy, though. Must be a bad ROM...

• Quote from farore-rocks333: “EDIT: We dont know if Link was lookign for Navi in MM” Well I do. That's why you heard the fairy noise at the beginning. Nintendo made it PAINFULLY obvious that it was Navi you were looking for. Who else could you be looking for? Saria? Ruto? Jeez. And don't say the Skull Kid, because he didn't react when he saw him. People these days... As for Mario-Zelda parallels, I'm afraid I don't see them.

• Yesterday, I read the thread on how ALttP was quite epic for its time. Someone had mentioned Super Metroid as well and it got me thinking. I have noticed unmistakable parallels between the two series, and I think Nintendo did it on purpose. For example: LoZ and Metroid laid a base foundation for the series. They were simple, yet challenging and promising. However, when AoL and Metroid 2 came out, fans were treated to something entirely different. AoL was COMPLETELY different from LoZ (again, don…

• Gold Cartridge AlttP

Really? I never heard that. Mine does have the holographic sticker, though. Can a picture be provided?

• Pink hair?

No, he doesn't. Hold on, let me find my game... Wow...I'll be damned... Look at him from the side and you can see his sideburns. They are indeed pink. This disproves the "brim of the hat" theory. I guess I never noticed.

• Gold Cartridge AlttP

Actually, they aren't extremely rare. The gold cartridges signify version 1.0. If you have a gold OoT, then the Islamic symbol of a crescent moon with a star will show up everywhere in the Spirit Temple and on the Mirror Shield, the music of the Fire Temple will be the Shahadra, and it will have a few more glitches than other versions. The gold MM isn't special. It's a game with relatively less obvious glitches than OoT (although there are many glitches), so they didn't fix a lot of them in late…

• Pink hair?

Pink hair, indeed. If you look for a picture from the GBA version, you'll notice that it is blond. I suppose that the SNES version had that^.

• Hey, did we set a record?

Quote from Tohopekaliga: “Millions of members isn't really a good thing, no...huge amounts of stupid.” Quote from raunm: “Our numbers are fine, what the heck. Add more users, you raise the amount of stupid people amongst us. No thxkbye.” Amen.

• Frightening Things

Justin ZW - - General Zelda

Quote from Zero of Time: “Dungeons: Tingle Bosses/Mini-Bosses: Tingle Enemies: Tingle Characaters: Tingle Music: ... Tingle? Other: Tingle” This.

• Pink hair?

Well wouldja look at that... Looks like his hat, though. I have the GBA version, so the issue was corrected. But if a pic of the wishing sequence in the desert can be provided, I will admit to the pink hair.

• Gold Cartridge AlttP

There was a gold cartridge for the following: LoZ AoL OoT MM That's it.

• Multiplayer Legend of Zelda

Quote from Reed: “If anyone has noticed, this should be moved to the art section. -.-” No, this is a fan game made upon the original LoZ. Art is not for games. I like this idea. Although ALttP would've been a better game to do it with.

• Pink hair?

I don't think he had pink hair... Picture, please?

• **** MISERY MIRE. Up the ass. I HATED that dungeon! It's so damn confusing that I always end up spending a minimum of two hours in it! I liked Ganon's Tower. Tough, but at least I knew where the **** I was and where I was going! Whoo...apparently the swear filter cannot bleep an elongated f-word... Too close...

• Quote from Navi says Hey!: “ALttP was epic, but there are several other SNES of equal high quality. Several square games such as Chrono Trigger, FF VI and Secret of Mana. And there's also several other nintendo games, Super Metriod being (in my opinion) the prime example, which I think even bests ALttP and the others in terms of being most unbeleiveable for it's time.” Bonus points for naming this awesome game! ALttP was an unbelievable game. As the third entry in the series, it set the standard…

• In AoL, I cannot remember how to get to the sixth dungeon. I only started playing it again now after ten years, so I'm in the dark BIG time. I have the flute and have beaten five dungeons. I just can't find the *bleep*ing one with the cross! The guy in Kasuto says to go east in the woods, but I haven't found anything by going east except for a random forest through the mountains that you can't enter and a heart container (exactly east of Kasuto.) Assistance?

• For years now, I have envied game hackers. I said that I wanted to learn to hack games, too. I wanted to understand code and programming. Well, I got my chance recently when an emulator offered a hexadecimal editor function for the games. I became curious of this while playing Zelda II, and decided to open it up and take a look. I was staring into the brain of the game. Thousands upon thousands of lines of code and programming stood before me. I was intimidated, of course, but I persisted in foo…

• Hey, to all those people who love to post "This thread is gay" or similar responses without even bothering to address the topic, how about you stop spamming and trolling? Don't post unless you want to put in your opinion about what game is the most realistic FPS.

• I know damn well what I'm talking about. It would be nice for people to RESPECTFULLY disagree and post their opinions. There's no call for "Your opinion is ****. **** off and die. Nobody likes you." Granted, no one's said those things, but that's the message the posts give off.