Patreon
Search Results
Search results 201-240 of 776.
  • Possible Hylian Ancestors

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Isn't trolling a bannable offense?

• Link the Titan's Timeline

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Titan, can I ask a favor? Stay out of the Theorizing forum. No one likes a troll.

• If you plant a magic bean on day two while it is raining and you plant it somewhere that it rains, it will sprout immediately. It's like playing the Song of Storms to sprout it. Quite helpful when you want to get out of the observatory and onto Termina Field.

• Quote from triforcextess: “In my opinion, it's worth the money. I love the game, and I'm sure you will too when you play through it. And when you get the money, buy MM after. You won't regret these purchases. That's my opinion though. (:” Quote from Z-MAN7: “Yeah man, go for it. Ocarina of Time may have aged a lot, but look past the polygon visuals and you'll get one heck of a journey.” Quote from Aeliand: “I'd definitely get the game if I were you since Ocarina of Time is still really good. If …

• OoT hacks thread

Justin ZW - - Classic Zelda

After looking at "I hacked OoT!", I figured we should have an OoT hacks thread for REAL hacks. I don't have the necessary materials to hack OoT, though, so...enjoy. Post your hacks here and tell people how to do them and whatnot.

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

I get that now. You're trying to catch people with stupid arguments.

• How do you picture ZUers?

Justin ZW - - General Chit-Chat

Quote from John: “Your resemblance to me (with the beard, longish hair, and brown Trilby hat) is uncanny. I'd say your avatar is at the periphery of your posts. Then again, I'm using the Green skin, perhaps it's different in Temple 2.0.” Bonus points for green skin!!

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

I see. Because he's purposefully being an idiot... Okay, then. I'm leaving. Bye, troll!

I want someone to do me. Wow, that can sound so wrong...

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Quote from Slagr: “fixed that for you.” Ohhhh...trolling is posting something to start an argument? Quote from Triforce of the Gods: “Because a linear timeline is wrong. The developers said so. Get over it.” THIS X 100000000000000000000000000000000000

I wonder...will I end up as Neo?

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Quote from Link the Titan: “Dude, I don't know about you, but I believe they are lying to us about that. A split timeline just doesn't make sense to me. Besides, I know they could be lying because of that quote I saw about the Door of Time never being opened and the Triforce being untouched when Link goes back to his past in OoT. I know that THAT is a big, fat, lie.” *facepalm* We're arguing with a wall, guys. Should we just let him win and get on with our lives?

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Quote from Link92: “Child timeline: OoT/MM -- TP Adult timeline: OoT -- tWW/PH” Epic win.

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Quote from Slagr: “ITT: successful troll. alright, who sent you?” Okay, I'm tired of not knowing what trolling means. Explain and how it was successful?

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Quote from Link the Titan: “NO. Just the Legend of Zelda. And you don't see ME calling YOUR beliefs CRAZY, DO YOU!!! How would YOU like it if I made fun of YOUR BELIEFS, HUH!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!! I mean, every religion started out with someone believing a crazy story. Well I don't see how this is any different. Oh, and another thing.....your a BIG JERK for ridiculing my beliefs.” Alright, alright, that's enough. Stop playing the martyr. There's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference betwe…

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

I'm sorry, but you're leaving too much uncertainty. That does not make a strong timeline.

• Forum Icons

Justin ZW - - Help and Feedback

Red is apples. Green is awesomeness. And Halcyon Hero, is that...Tseng between Cloud and Sephiroth in your sig? Why is he there? Cloud, Sephiroth, Genesis, Angeal, and Zack were all amazing heroes, but Tseng is LAME.

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Quote from Link the Titan: “And have you ever considered that the Hero of Time could've passed on the mantle to one of his descendants? You guys take this whole "the hero did not appear" thing WAY too literally. It means that the hero did not appear at that time. It does not mean that nothing happened inbetween OoT and TWW. Recall that in the backstory, the Hero of Time's story is passed down through GENERATIONS until it became legend. That gives plenty of time for the other games to take place.…

• I vote that we change the name of the saloon to the Inter-Clanetary Saloon.

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

I applaud thee. Except for one thing: TWW is a direct sequel to OoT. It even calls Link (from OoT, not the new one) the Hero of Time. So that somewhat destroys your theory.

• Forum Icons

Quote from Halcyon Hero: “Or everyone could just do the cool thing and use Big Blue. The icons are so much simpler and easier to recognize on sight. Hurrah for the classics!” Boo on you. Green is da shizz. (Cause it's the color of Farore!)

• Yep. Read a walkthrough. But can you blame me? I was child Link for about FOUR YEARS because I was too scared to go into the Deku Tree!

• Quote from Calebyte: “I read somewhere that in the original Metroid, Gunpei Yokoi (producer) decided to combine the platforming elements from Super Mario Bros. with the exploratory and puzzle elements from Legend of Zelda. So Metroid's similarities to Zelda were definitely intentional. Can anyone verify that?” Quote from farore-rocks333: “Back on subject: I also heard that metroid was the baby of Mario and Zelda” Seems to me that we've struck something.

• Forum Icons

Quote from F3: “Personally I think the red and the key is a bit much. If normal threads were yellow (Instead of gray), hot threads were red (Instead of yellow), and locked threads just had the key (Instead of red with the key), the system would be clearer.” I second this idea.

• Problem with PMing mods

I didn't know it did that... I thought it just told me whether or not they read it... Huh... Okay, then. Von Fish, I think you're right, and it's mostly mod inactivity. There's no way a mod could ignore PMs. That's why they don't go around making random people mods. They have to make sure that the member is active enough and has the right attitude for the job, so again, I think it's that they either aren't getting them or are just going "Eh, it must've been resolved." Because if a mod is ignorin…

• "Ah, f***..." Daniel groaned. He opened his eyes and was instantly blinded by the sun beaming in from an open window. He shielded his eyes and looked around, noticing that he was in a hotel room. The carpet and curtains were a faded beige color, and the bed sheets were a weak yellow. As he looked around, he realized that his head was screaming. A splitting pain coursed through his forehead and caused him to grit his teeth and gasp sharply. "Goddamn it! How s***-faced was I last night?!" he said …

• Preface

Justin ZW - - Creative Corner

"Hey, f*** you, ass****!" Daniel yelled. He couldn't think straight, but he knew they were trouble. "If I were you, Danny, I'd just shut the f*** up right now," Vince warned. His right arm rested in his jacket, clearly gripping something. "Vincent! Patience," Jack scolded. "Can you not see that this man is drunk? He is useless to us in his current state." His eyes were calm and collected. "Fine. But next time," Vince began, "I'm blowin' his ****in' brains out. Or better yet, I'll blow his balls …

• Okay, for starters, I want to inform you all that this is indeed rated MA. This isn't for kids. It contains the following: Coarse language Sexual scenes Heavy violence Adult themes (apocalypse, religion, and several others) It is a NOVEL, and thus, I would like to ask that no one post here. I don't want the flow interrupted by little things like "Great!" or "You suck!" Feel free to PM or visitor message me about it, though. Note that this is a work in progress. I'm still writing it, and some of …

You make me sound like a selfish bastard. I know they have lives. I'm just saying that when it happens with THIS frequency, there's something wrong. I can understand one or two missed messages, but this isn't just a few.

• You're asking if anyone knows the website?

• Quote from Lord Zero: “He wants a child, he can do it with someone else, or adopt. She has to carry that thing, which is a part of her body for eight-nine months, just to plop it out for a man she had sex with, never intending it to be reproductive. She is not a vessel for his will. He does not own her body, and regardless of whether or not his genetic material contributed to the existence of that baby, she is the one who has to endanger her health and wellbeing for that child's sake. So as I sa…

• This looks like it belongs in serious business... Honestly, people will find a reason to hate anything. If she was drunk or something, then it doesn't matter. She can get it anyway. However, condom boxes warn you that they aren't perfect. Using condoms is called safer sex, not "safe" sex. You take that risk when you have sex. You can't just throw away the consequences of your actions. That does not teach duty.

No, I attached a read receipt so that I would know when they read it. They don't show up as "read". And I was worried because the cottage has warnings that say if you try to PM another mod you could get an infraction, and I was afraid that, with my luck, Bex would respond right after I PMed someone else. That would be bad.

• Quote from 8bit: “Your definition of 'suffer' is a strange one considering piracy has essentially zero effect on the total sales of any industry.” If you are faced with the option of downloading illegally or buying, you can either give them money or not. If enough people download, the record industry does not gain the money they could have made. And if they fail to at least meet the price of the record produced, they lose money and the artist is cut from the label. Same with games. If they fail …

• Really, now? Although I have wondered if they get inundated with messages and cannot read them all, but it tells you relentlessly when you have unread PMs, so... I'm thinking they're not getting through. Emm...we should lock this and move the chat about mods and PMs to the respective thread. Keeps it less confusing.

I'm on my grandparents' dial-up computer. It doesn't have AIM, and I'm not going to bother. I may do it at home, though... I do remember PMing Bex about adoption. She never read it. And she's been online since. I actually had to post in the cottage asking someone else to check because I didn't want to PM another person and end up with an infraction for somethig I wasn't trying to do. It got resolved by Margar, who did the background check and everything, but still... When that happens, it feels …

• It's after Turtle Rock. I used to run around going "WHERE'S THE DAMN BOMBS?!?!" when I hadn't beaten Turtle Rock, so I know this to be fact. And you can't just beat Turtle Rock, you have to beat all 7.

• Haha I saw your post before I left. It was all coincidence.

• Forum Icons

...huh... We are fail.

• Hit the head with the fire rod. If you don't have it, find it. There are 3 sections of this dungeon. The one on the far right has the rod. The one in the middle has the big key, and the left one has the boss and can only be opened with the fire rod. And super bombs aren't available until you've beaten all 7 dark world dungeons.