Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 161-200 of 776.
  • My first time(line)

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Can you provide proof of this confirmation?

• My first time(line)

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

That and the whole score thing...and episodes...and certain times...and, just...ugh...

• My first time(line)

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

I suppose LA and OoX can go anywhere, though. Hell, they could be before OoT if you wa- No, wait...OoT created the hero thing. Oh well. But you can't reference AST for this. It's not even close to canon. I read up on it. What was Nintendo smoking?

• My first time(line)

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Quote from Beemnorv: “If I were to go with your timeline I would place LA and OoX after ALttP and the Four Swords series before LoZ as FSA explains how Ganon was "reborn". So, it would look something like this: /WW/PH - MC - FS/FSA - LoZ/AoL OoT \MM - TP - ALttP/LA - OoX You could switch around LA and OoX. It doesn`t really matter.” Hmm...I like that. Mind if I steal that?

• My adoptee has not come online since his adoption a few months ago, so I think I'm letting him go. I'll change my sig when I can reach a computer (I'm on my PSP.) I have 2 open spots now.

• My first time(line)

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Really? I thought AST was a CD-i! What was it for?

• My first time(line)

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

But AST is not canon. It is a pile of s*** because the company Nintendo gave the rights to was a bad dog. So that holds no value, really. But you're thinking

• You're forcing us to double post rather than edit! PLEASE put an edit button on mobile!

• My first time(line)

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

JASON!! I CAN'T EDIT POSTS ON MOBILE!!! Yeah, so I'm forced to double post. Check the mobile skin; you'll see. Why would LA come after ALttP?

• My first time(line)

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Just said that. I think they go on AT after AoL. And then LA.

• My first time(line)

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

MC sets up FS. Vaati is sealed at the end; the seal is broken in FS. FSA is where Vaati was freed again, and I think Ganon was in it. I forgot the oracles! Crap... Should they go on CT or AT?

• My first time(line)

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

/WW/PH-LoZ/AoL-LA-MC-FS/FSA OoT \MM-TP-ALttP Okay. We all know the OoT deal and whatnot, so I'll start with TP-ALttP. After TP, the MS was returned to the temple of time, where it slept for years. The ruins deteriorate, leaving only forest. Agahnim comes, and Ganon uses him to be reborn. That's really it. PH-LoZ/AoL: LoZ is the new Hyrule found by Link and Tetra. Ganon is reborn and attacks. LA: It can go anywhere on the AT (sailing on large sea.) I'm out of room on my PSP. Damn!

• Am I the only one who found that heart behind the lavafall? Has anyone else ever found it?

• I think everyone hates the dark world. Corruption was okay, but it suffered from a HUGE case of what I like to call CBTS (chronic backtracking syndrome.) All 3 games had it to a degree, but once the spire dock disappears, exploring the main section of skytown becomes HELL. You have to backtrack ten minutes to reach your ship!

• I'm actually playing Prime as we speak. Heading to the gravity suit now. The downside of Echoes is the beam ammo. I didn't like that. I like wildly shooting when I'm bored.

• The MP trilogy is a very good series, and I was wondering which game you think is best? Hunters is not included, as it is not part of the phazon story. I personally like Prime and Prime 2 more than 3, because they just seem more appealing to me.

• Not a valid link. Check your link out. Can anyone provide a pic of the method #2? Can't edit posts on mobile, so don't yell at me for double posting.

• Posting Problem

Justin ZW - - Help and Feedback

No, this happens to me, as well. On my PSP.

• I tried #2 COUNTLESS times! Can you provide a video?

• Accessing ZU on a PSP

Well, he has to repair the mobile skin so that the normal skin link will work.

• Oh...and we got f***ked. Is the international version available here?

• Quote from Red: “1. Your first statement is ignorant. 2. How the **** can anybody get confused with Pokemon?” How can people get confused? When there's billions of things to keep track of. Also, I don't like pokemon's style. You catch monsters to fight for you. I don't like that. I prefer Final Fantasy, where you do the fighting yourself.

• Quote from Red: “1. Your first statement is ignorant. 2. How the **** can anybody get confused with Pokemon?” How can people get confused? When there's billions of things to keep track of. Also, I don't like pokemon's style. You catch monsters to fight for you. I don't like that. I prefer Final Fantasy.

• By the by, why did they remove the dark aeons in the NTSC version?

• Oh, god forbid I make a joke about pokemon and offend every kid everywhere. There's nothing wrong with pokemon. I'm just saying I got too confused after gold/silver.

• In Fusion, it is possible to skip the diffusion missile upgrade with some VERY difficult shinespark work. After you open security lvl 4, you can reach the nav room by shinesparking to get through the blocks where you entered the underwater "reef." Upon doing this, Adam (your ship) will congratulate you on such fancy shinespark work. The federation man you see Adam speak with will also congratulate you. Who has done this before, and can you offer any tips on how to do it? I keep getting hit by th…

• Quote from HeroReborn: “I recently got a free copy of FFX and I've never played it before besides a few minutes at a friend's house when it first came out. I've heard alot of bad things about it (Almost as much as VIII) and I'm wondering if it would be worth the time for a play through? (If you want to compare it to other Final Fantasy games, I've played I, II, III, IV, V, VII, IX and XII comparing it to other RPGs would probably not be lost on me either I've played ALOT.)” Yes. FFX storyline ft…

• Here's my lineup: Real friends lv87 A car lv72 A job lv93 A life lv999 Yeah, I don't play pokemon anymore. Too confusing after gold/silver.

• Accessing ZU on a PSP

Make an announcement thread asking for someone to help out. I don't know s*** about VBulletin. I've only ever coded extremely basic html.

• To anyone who came here to say "the threads are screwy," there has been a forum update. The temple skin has been changed so that a red icon indicates a hot thread. Yellow is an inactive thread, and a key means it's locked. That is all. Someone needs to make an announcement...

• A line of red threads

Goddammit does anyone read the update threads?

• I know what you mean. Spam is a difficult topic. Personally, I like our current system. Although I am tired of spam in decent threads...

• Now that I've discovered the glitches, I do this: skip child dungeons, get the longshot, do Dodongo's Cavern as an adult, get the hoverboots, do Forest Temple, get fire arrows and use them to do Deku Tree as an adult, do Shadow Temple, do Jabu-Jabu as a child, do water Temple, then Spirit, and then, finally, Fire Temple. It takes a *bleep*load of glitches, though. Although it gets me the shadow gauntlets, so it's my favorite way to play.

• OoT hacks thread

Justin ZW - - Classic Zelda

Quote from Mandrag: “I've heard of re-textures of the Fierce Deity Link to make him look like Adult Link.” This has been done, but his sword could not be changed into the Biggoron's Sword for some reason. Look it up on Youtube (I'd give you a link but I'm on my PSP.)

• Accessing ZU on a PSP

Quote from Sir Calibur: “Yes, Jason, you obviously fail. SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BEFORE I CUT OUT YOUR INNARDS!” Anger issues? Just chill. He's already busy tweaking the temple skin, so we'll have to wait a bit.

• Accessing ZU on a PSP

Uh, Jason? Clicking on "normal version" doesn't give me a normal view.

• Genders

I think that sounds good. Create a "No answer" option.

• I think I have an erection from your masterful songwriting skills. You write songs on a level that I've only seen matched by...well, me. And it many of them remind me of Senses Fail. Just the sort of thing they'd sing, you know? So, yeah. Fifteen thumbs up.

• Rebound (T)

Justin ZW - - Creative Corner

Quote from Nittles: “Chapter One Metana City – 3:00 AM Rebound perched on top of a flagpole, surveying the streets. Not a soul was to be seen, and quite frankly, the vigilante was bored. As he leapt from the flagpole, he began to think about his past, and how he had gotten started. Michael Thornred had always had a love of medical science, ever since he got his first doctor set when he was three. That was why, one year ago, he had agreed to undergo an advanced medical procedure, designed to make…

• Chapter two: Crimson Dove

Justin ZW - - Creative Corner

"Jack, what the f***?! How could you just let 'im go?!" Vince shouted. "Patience, Vincent," Jack calmly responded. "You know that I cannot begin the development until his body is ready. If I had moved yesterday, I would have delayed his progress. The process is slowed if you attempt to rush it. And besides, we have a close eye on him. He will not so much asbreathe without us knowing it. The Crimson Dove is flawless in all aspects." Jack turned in his chair and looked toward his bookcase. He pond…