Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 81-120 of 776.
  • Quote from Vero: “Yeah, I'd recommend x10. Why do you have to lose all of your work? Make a backup of the site and simply move it over...then do an .htaccess rewrite so all requests to the old site simple forward to the new one. You don't lose any old traffic, and you get indexed by Google. Win-win :O” Great! ...how do we do those things?

• I have never seen another person find this, but in OoT, there is a hidden ledge in Dodongo's Cavern. It's in the room where you first fight lizafols (1st floor, not 2nd.) I don't remember the exact location, but it's behind the lava waterfall. I've never tried it, but I think the lens of truth may show it to you. If you try that and can't find it, just jump from either the first or second platform to the right of the entrance (the one next to the lavafall.) Jump towards the lavafall and you'll f…

• If the request fails, I'll tell the others that we need to find a new host. I hope we don't, because that site took a LOT of work to get it to where it is now. So, X10 is good?

• Quote from Vero: “Do you have your own domain for your forum? If you're using a free site/host, then it's possible that Google has blocked your site's URL or IP.” *facepalm* Of course, John had to use a free site host... Maybe our host is blocked. The site creator used a free site host. I sent Google a reconsideration request, but I don't know if it'll work.

• Problem with Conduit

Justin ZW - - General Chit-Chat

It sounds as though the online mode was coded too quickly, resulting in unstable connections (as the OP has shown) and numerous glitches and bugs (as another post described.) If you get another disk but the problem persists, then the mode was poorly designed and the game is incapable of sustained online play. All you can do then is grit your teeth and bear it.

• I don't know. I just want to get us indexed. Google refuses to index us, no matter what I do. My hope is that a sitemap will put us in the directory.

• How do Gerudos reproduce?

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Quote from Bingo675: “That would slowly degenerate into very different looking Gerudos. Features like tanned skin, and red hair, even, would disappear.” Precisely why I made this thread.

• I don't edit often, as I rarely make mistakes. It's usually when I forget to add something.

• Wii Metroid 1st 3rd person

Justin ZW - - General Gaming

What the f*** is the OP trying to say?!

• Quote from Flannery: “It was changed after one member uploaded an inappropriate image to ZU and a moderator spotted it, but the member edited it out within the five minutes so the edit didn't show up in the logs.” o_o Stupid dick. (not Flannery. The guy who did that.) JEWSON! WHERE ARE THOSE MOBILE UPDATES YOU PROMISED US?!?!?! I demand an edit button!

• TONIGHT on pay-per-view! Cody versus Jewson in the battle of the century! They'll be competing for ownership of the fabled ZU! The winner of this mystical prize will also be deemed Supreme Cosmic Overlord! Tune in tonight at 6 PM eastern/5 PM central and pacific! Let the biggest man win. ^You would ALL watch that s***.

• Quote from Vero: “Well, making a sitemap for a forum with a large amount of posts is generally not a good idea (the generated sitemap is huge!). Sitemaps are for sites that are more static, such as the main part of this site. Forums can just be crawled if you submit the URL of the forums to Google. Simply include the url to the main page of the forums in your sitemap and it should work fine. Besides, search engines such as Google are using sitemaps less and less. Sitemaps are to show Google the …

• ...so these spam posts are disappearing, now. Huh. Must have something to do with this Lifeguard thing.

• See? Cody's the good guy! Jewson's the meanie bad guy! But Jewson's like Darth Vader, so I guess he's Cody's father! So, uh, ask Cody and not Jewson.

• Need help with a name

Justin ZW - - Advertising

Oh, damn. Thanks for correcting me, Ringo. ZeldaTakingADump.net You'll fill up faster than a whore on Christmas.

• Excuse me for not belonging to 30 different sites. And ZU is significantly large enough to where I could probably find at LEAST 50 people who know how to do such a thing. So change your freaking attitude.

• Quote from Beh: “I'd hit that so hard whoever pulled me out would be the next King of Enland.” Dammit. Now I've gone and peed myself from laughter.

• Since some mentally challenged moderator thinks that me asking for someone to make a sitemap for our forums is "advertising," I would instead like to ask for someone to teach me to make a sitemap. Google's directions were so confusing that I could probably build a rocket before learning how to make a sitemap from them. So...can anyone offer me some assistance? It would be greatly appreciated! Edit:Okay, maybe "mentally challenged" is a little much, but in any case, I'm not happy.

• How do Gerudos reproduce?

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Holy damn did this thread take off! Anyways, I suppose I was slightly unclear. The issue I'm concerned with comes from the purity of the Gerudo line. If they keep the line "pure," then they would have to mate with OTHER Gerudo. If they screw a Hylian, that means that the king would be impure due to the Gerudo-Hylian hybrid. That's precisely what I meant.

• Hmm...So I've been right this whole time about ALttP coming after TP. The Temple of Time is already in ruins in TP, but by the time of ALttP, it has completely been eaten away by time. And I'm afraid I'll have to see some proof of the FSA-ALttP connection. I've never heard of it.

• Need help with a name

Justin ZW - - Advertising

Here's an idea: don't bother. There's enough Zelda forums as is. You'll never become popular. Now, OUR forums... They are unique. Zombie Apocalypse Survival Team? Not been done, like...ever. But if you INSIST on making these, call them The Zelda Temple. I think it hasn't been done yet.

• Some people's computers probably have cache data stored up with the skins in it. Thus, their cache begins auto-loading the skins from their preferences. Happens a lot. It used to cause unlocked threads to show up as locked.

• After reading through Google's ridiculous and roundabout explanation of how to make a sitemap, I closed the page and began cussing at the screen. I've decided to ask for some assistance with creating a sitemap for our ZAST forums so I can submit it to Google and get us on their site index. Can anyone help me out? I don't know where to put this, really, so I'm just placing in the "general" forum. Seems pretty non-specific, anyway.

• Why do I get the feeling that we're doomed to live in obscurity?

• I'm still newbie-free, so I can take someone.

• Chess or Checkers?

Chess wins. *points to poll results* Chess is deeper than checkers. It takes a lot of strategy, and you can even win in 6 moves if you know how! That's not an exaggeration, either.

• Did you own a site at some point? It sounds like you did.

• Hmm...You have a point. Thanks. I think I'll address this issue with the rest of the staff.

• Crazy Police Encounters V2

I was reading the previous thread and found it very interesting, so I figured I'd start up another one. Share your craziest police stories (getting pulled over and such) with us. I'm interested to see more. Mine has to be when this cop went by us and my friend said "That's not a cop, that's a rent-a-cop." She stopped, reversed, and said "Do you two live here?" We said no, and she told his girlfriend to bring us inside or she'd arrest us for trespassing (which she couldn't. We had every right to …

• Quote from Tohopekaliga: “Oh, you mean, like... makes enough money to cover its own costs? ...That could be years. Or it could be days. Depends on a roll of the cosmic dice, really. Oh, and having something new, interesting, and unique definitely is a huge plus for getting things rolling quickly.” No, no, no! I mean until people start actually taking interest! It's a non-profit site! It's kinda funny that we have four administrators and seven regular members. We make up more than 1/3 of the popu…

• By "off the ground," I mean get support. I just want to know how long it's going to be before people will actually start joining. It's hard to advertise, too, since most people hate ads and we have no money to buy ad spaces. We'd have to start a donation system, but we only have ELEVEN members, so what good would that do? Austin: That doesn't say how long it took the site to get support. It just says that it received "Massive support."

• I've been wondering this for awhile now, and now that I'm part of the staff for the ZAST forums, I'm interested in knowing how long it'll take before they take off. (We have eleven members including myself and the other staff.) Anyone know? Oh, and if you want to check them out, go ahead. The ZAST banner in my sig links to the site. PS: ZAST stands for Zombie Apocalypse Survival Team.

• Huh...I'd assume that Raiden was in his late 30s to early 40s. Snake is approximately 42, as has been said, since he was "born" in 1972. But again, Snake's genetics cause him to age rapidly. In MGS2, Liquid says (speaking through Ocelot) that Snake looks very aged, and mentions that it is due to his genes. It was also confirmed that his genes caused his deterioration.

• Frequent hiccups

Justin ZW - - Help and Feedback

I have this same problem. Database errors and whatnot. I have to leave the site for awhile and then come back about 10-15 minutes later. I always thought it was because of my grandparents' dial-up. XD But it does happen here at home, on occasion.

• Quote from Jοe: “@Neo- Being a mod is hardly work, honestly. You just have to have good judgement and get along with people well.” Ask any mod in the Zelda forums. That's the WORST section to mod, so I am told. It's apparently very spammy.

• Why do you even care? Most of the time, they post stupid, pointless side conversations. It's mostly just to entertain people, anyway. I find it somewhat amusing. Besides, being a mod sucks (ask ANY mod, and they'll tell you. Your job is to babysit people, basically,) and they deserve some special powers for doing it.

• Quote from Tiroth: “Note the two words I have highlighted here. As Neo has already pointed out, this does not refer to "original sin" - that was the sin of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. The scriptures you quoted refer specifically to the sins of the person being baptised. There is a moderately huge difference between the two.” You beat me to the punch. Quote from Tiroth: “EDIT: If you look through the New Testament, you may come across something about Jesus saying that the law of Moses (wh…

• Quote from Prof. Fish: “These masses are generally offered for a person who is recently deceased by the request of their relatives and loved ones. They are not "sold", as in there is no listed price for such things, but donations are traditionally given in gratitude.” Hmm...maybe he considers the donations as a form of buying it? He must mean in the case that the church expects donations and frowns when they are not given. Quote from Prof. Fish: “Also, according to Catholic theology, others pray…

• The only reason it has such a bad rep is because of the power hungry people at the head of the government. If a communist government got a fair leader, the country would be even more prosperous than America is (was.) Argh damn you; you've drawn me into it, now!

• The new censors.

Justin ZW - - Help and Feedback

Okay, then, I guess hearts are cool. Spread the love ♥♥♥♥ Not the hate ✡✡✡✡ Haha just kidding, Jews. I love you. OH MY GOD. WHAT IF WE USED SWASTIKAS?! That would make cussing negative! Oh, wait...then the hindus would complain. "You're making our symbol of peace into a negative thing!" As if the Nazis didn't do that already...