Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 41-80 of 776.
  • Oh, this thread isn't sticky because I obviously don't have the power to do so, so if someone who does have that ability could sticky this, I'd appreciate it. Also, Jwal, do you mean like ”this user owns HH?”

• Expanding on my previous thread, the ZW staff talked about making a ZW board but we decided to just go with a sticky thread for ZW discussion. Basically, share your feedback, opinions, etc. about the wiki, talk about articles; all that good stuff. Please keep conversation limited to the wiki; much like a wiki talk page, this thread is not for Zelda discussion, but rather for discussing Zelda Wiki itself.

• A Few Things About Zelda Wiki

Justin ZW - - General Zelda

I see several of you mentioning our theory system. Have you seen the new format for theory sections? We now allow readers to hide theory content, as well as noncanon content and spoilers. Do you think that's an improvement?

• Quote from Gamzee: “Hopefully they're able to keep doing what they plan to do and reduce the deficet” Obama has done nothing but raise the deficit and he is just continuing to do so. The republicans are calling for spending cuts and the democrats are acting as if it's a travesty, which is flat out ridiculous. We're spending money we don't have just to keep these fallback programs which, quite frankly, discourage people from seeking jobs. Why did they vote against mandatory drug testing for those…

• A Few Things About Zelda Wiki

Howdy, y'all. I've got a couple questions for you guys. 1. Who here has ever heard of Zelda Wiki? 2. Those of you who have heard, do you contribute or at least use it as a reference? 3. Would you recommend Zelda Wiki to your friends, and why or why not? 4. What would you change about Zelda Wiki, and why? (For those of you who are going to say this belongs in advertising, Zelda Wiki is a direct offshoot of Zelda Universe. Jason Rappaport runs both sites, and Zelda Wiki is "Zelda Universe's Wiki,"…

• Zelda OoT - Back Alley Scene?

Justin ZW - - Classic Zelda

Quote from ShockT: “I have never knew this until today, and maybe some of you knew about it already, but I missed it completely. I never knew this. I want to check this out for myself. I'm sure a lot of you know it by now, but I had no idea.” You used Zeldapedia instead of Zelda Wiki.org, the wiki in which Zelda Universe is involved? For shame.

• Boredom Inspired Sig Shop

Justin ZW - - Creative Corner

Way to say goodbye, guys. You're such wonderful people.

Quote from LegendofHyrule31: “Mandi hasn't been on for almost a month... Does anyone know how to contact her? I know she has a life and all, but we want sigs!” And I want a template that will scratch my back for me. *sigh* Guess we can't all get what we want.

Looks good

Alright, here's a challenge. Make me a sig and avatar. These two have been the same for a good four years or so. As to what it should contain...you know me, so design accordingly ...but no penises.

• Zelda in my Pocket has released a demo engine for their upcoming fan game, Kakashi: The Search for Tingle. It demonstrates the capabilities of the engine, although it is not a true demo. In addition, the official site for the game has been launched. View the post View the new site

• Placement of the NES games

Justin ZW - - Theorizing

Quote from thoke: “ zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Kokiri ” zeldawiki.org/Kokiri Don't use the inferior wiki, please.

• NIWA Forums

Justin ZW - - Advertising

And NIWA is champion. Don't forget that.

• I usually go for 100%. That means taking my sweet time. Although, I sometimes find myself unable to finish a game because I took too long and it lost its "newness" to me.~~~~

• Zelda in my Pocket

Yes, the fabled Zelda in my Pocket site is back. As some of you may or may not know, ZimP was originally planned for launch last year, but it fell through after the owner, Duncan "Hylie" Ruffle, died from skin cancer. For awhile, it seemed as though the site would never launch, but things have changed. Recently, Alter Stevens purchased the domain zeldainmypocket.com Work has already begun on the site, and staff members are still being collected from various community sites and other places. Curr…

• Brand New, Shiny Server

Justin ZW - - Help and Feedback

Are you ****ing retarded? And how do you expect me to take a screenshot with either of these things, huh?

Toho, have you ever heard of PSPs? Or Wiis? They both have internet. Use your brain, people! Jesus!

I can't take screenshots, genius! I'm not on a computer!

You know how the wiki turns up a database error EVERY DAMN DAY? THAT problem.

Then sell the damn thing! He's got NO business running a site without sufficient funds!

*Ahem* Here's one:YOU'RE CRASHING THE WIKI! Get the Wiki its own server!

• JAAAASOOOON!!!

Just when I think I'm done with you, the reality that ZU and Zelda Wiki share a server kicks in. I thought you got a new server! In any case, the Wikj just went down...AGAIN, and I just lost what I was editing...AGAIN. Fix it, ya Jew.

• Okay, I'm leaving ZU for Zelda Dungeon. There. Happy? I'm sick of the crap you all give each other. Burn in hell. Goodbye.

• Guys, I've enjoyed these past five years on this site. However, I grow tired of the constant crap that every single member, moderator, and staff throws at everyone else. You mods abuse your power, you don't listen to people, and you think you're above the rest. And Jewson. You suck. You don't take my complaints seriously. As for the rest of you, call me when you grow up and learn how to respect people. Goodbye.

• I do remember another time when I was stopped while walking to a friend's house. I was like 10 and the cops asked where I was going, if my parents knew where I was, etc., etc.

• I have ADHD. It isn't a terrible thing, really, but it sucks that stimulants such as caffeine make me tired while not medicated.

• Apostrophe fail

Quote from Nénuë: “For me, it looks like this: 3854742433_0b4a50697b_o.jpg I assumed the following may be related, the characters (é and ë) of my name don't show up properly, like so: 3854742305_e498274154_o.jpg This is only the case on the main forum index page. The funny character above replaces my é and ë in last post and currently active users as well. On any of the subforums, as far as I have checked, it displays fine everywhere.” That BOX! That's like the one I saw! Except that yours has l…

•  (weird symbol?)

Guys, it ISN'T a "Can't recognize symbol" box. It's a box with three 0s and one 4. If you only see a "Can't recognize symbol" box, then you need to download some fonts. Quote from Midnafan1: “Describe what you see. I see a box with three zeros and a four.” Quote from Midnafan1: “I'm only assuming that's what we're supposed to see. =p If you want to, Google search it and if you find an answer, post it here. =] I'd gladly read whatever you find out about it. ^_^” You are correct.

• PDA

Justin ZW - - General Chit-Chat

Quote from Crab Helmet: “So I take it no-one in this thread has ever had sex in a field?” o_o Do explain.

•  (weird symbol?)

What the hell is this symbol? It randomly appeared in a conversation between myself and Koulatio on our forums, and I have NO idea what it is. Anyone know? ^ (That is the symbol repeated many times. If you only see a blank box, don't post. That's not what it is.)

• Legendary Question

OR...draw your own, upload it to photobucket and use the image link!

• HI

Cute kittens are cute. Who is your brother?

• Official ZAST Forum Update!

The ZAST Forums are now in the Google index! Take a look! There's never been a better time to join! We're growing steadily, and are currently working on a project that will REALLY excite people! Also, I promise that the ads go away once you register and login. So please check us out and join the online epidemic! Here it is! Thank you! -Neo, ZAST administration staff.

• SHHH! Don't start with that again, please! The dungeon was removed, as was the triforce. But yes, the Zeldas often have remnants of the betas scattered about. However, the ledge has a heart, which shows that they probably wanted it there.

• Quote from astinktothepast: “Not a secret to everybody, I discovered that long ago.” So did I, but I didn't decide to post it until I noticed that the internet would not show it. How did you find it?

• FUNNIES AND WEE-WISDOMS

Justin ZW - - Entertainment

...you annoy me. What the hell is the purpose of this? Do you think people will really read this? This is a forum, not a bookstore. Having a point to your posts is good, but you've crossed the line.

• Precisely. The lavafall is harmless, and you can jump straight through. It's quite true, there is always something new to discover in Zelda.

• It doesn't have a point. It's just amazing how NO ONE found this. GUIDEBOOKS don't even tell you! Although...if you needed another heart, you could get one here. And Nintendo staff doesn't count. I meant other gamers don't know. Thanks for showing those pics, Quin. I usually wouldn't make a thread about one discovery, but this one is so unknown that I felt it necessary to make a thread.

• GOOGLE-MICROSOFT

Wait...this is just some guy who's rich. He's announcing his entrance, here. So this belongs in "New Members." Sorry about the double-post, but it's gonna keep happening until Jewson puts an "edit post" button on mobile.

• GOOGLE-MICROSOFT

...I'm going with a very convincing spambot. So, uh...let's kill this bot, now.