Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 961-1,000 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • i wouldn't mind learning kick boxing and other martial arts. though i have no interest in UFC or any of that sort. i don't really see the appeal of watching two guys pound on each other.

• Bullies

Hoju - - General Chit-Chat

while everyone who's giving violent advice is certainly giving good advice if you want to know how to hurt him badly. but seriously think of the consequences if you do decide to kick his ass. is he likely to back down? will he bring friends next time? would he bring a weapon? would this result in a war with the both of you trying to exact revenge on each other? know what he's capable of doing before deciding on anything drastic. people have been killed over less.

• What are you wearing?

brown hoody, black behemoth t-shirt, beige cargo pants, white socks, homer simpson boxers underneath

• Pencraft.

if any of you saw my writing you'd swear that i was 5 years old... lol.

• over time you can get a lot of unnecessary startup items that slow your computer down when logging into windows. run "msconfig" from run command and you can disable programs that you don't want to start when windows starts up.

• Bullies

expanding on what i said. if the bully sees that whatever he does is now in the public eye. he may back off. if the whole neighborhood knows that he's a pathetic thug, getting a summer job might be a challenge. he may get expelled from school, his parents might even whoop his ass if they find out he's picking on other kids, you never know. solving this situation with maturity and without violence also has a positive reflection on you.

• The Very First Song You Wrote

Hoju - - Entertainment

my band has almost completed it's first song (we're new by the way :P) and it's about zombies

• Bullies

but seriously, document every cyber threat he makes and show it to anyone of authority. police, parents, school. get his name out there that he's a bully.

• Bullies

well you can always do what cartman did on south park and make the bully eat his parents, lol

• Bullies

the only time i think it's acceptable to kick their ass is if they attack you first. but don't egg them on to fight you, only use violence as self-defense only. as much as they probably deserve an ass beating if you pound them unprovoked you're only proving that you're no better than they are. if they utter any threats to harm you contact the police. if they're of any threat to you, your parents should know, they're parents should know what they're capable of doing, and the school administration…

• First kiss, you always remember that Getting married, you don't forget that either

• Metal Heads Unite!

Hoju - - Entertainment

the growls fit certain songs. take amon amarth for example. his voice just booms with harse growls but i couldn't imagine any other voice for that style of music. for songs about epic viking battles, johan's growl is the perfect warcry. but then again, it's all subjective. it's rather odd watching everyone squabble about what sucks and what doesn't.

• Enough Is ENOUGH!!!

i certainly don't miss high school. thought it wasn't really all that bad for me, it was mostly a pleasant experience with the exception of a few who either teased me or called me nasty names. why? i have no idea, i was a very likable guy who could get along with pretty much anyone. though bullies are bullies, no rhyme or reason to it, they see a target and go after it. well i've pretty much disconnected myself from everyone that i don't like and i just kept my good friends, and i've made more f…

• Metal Heads Unite!

Hoju - - Entertainment

i live and breathe metal whether it's the classics like sabbath or extreme like behemoth. i love metal. i've probably been to over 30 metal concerts in my live and soon i'll be seeing testament live this may.

• What internet browser do you use?

i'm a firefox user myself

• Worst thing you've ever done

i've never really done anything truly bad with any intent. though i do regret the mindset i had back in my late teens. i was way too conceited and self absorbed. i pretty much focused on myself and my hobbies and wasn't really paying attention to those who needed me. i used to be one of those who would pointlessly argue why "this music is better than that music" and i feel so stupid for having done that.

• Forum Addiction?

i'm sure it exists. those with addictive personalities could possibly get addicted to anything. people get addicted to shopping, facebook, mmo's, so i can't why forums would be any different.

• i don't feel like digging up the details. but there are a number of games that do run quite a bit better on xp than vista. granted that bridge has been closed a bit since the sp1 release. so far on both my pc and laptop, i have both vista and xp installed and i almost exclusively game on xp. i've noticed an incredible performance increase on Left 4 Dead on my laptop when i tried it on xp after using vista.

• vista isn't the best choice for gaming though. the newer games may be better optimized for vista, but older games either don't run on vista at all or run far worse.

• Oh dear me.

Quote from Kittie Kara: “ I was going out of the country with my father (he likes to take trips to Europe, ideally Holland and Amsterdam) and I asked if I could meet some of my European friends there (though respectably he was more reluctant about this, I had to agree to carry a can of mace when I went over there..) and I contacted Tim through email. He said sure, and then we met up at a local coffee shop before going back to play some games. As for the traveling part, just a bit of Belgium (whe…

• Oh dear me.

a ZU meet and greet? cool, i've some people out in the real world after meeting them online. my wife i actually met on a old zelda site called zelda xclipse, after talking to her for a while i met her in person, we became good friends for a few years, then our friendship escalated to a relationship. anyways, back to the topic, less about me. Kittie Kara did you meet up with him on a vacation? how far did you travel?

• hmm... then maybe i'll have a rum and coke when i get home

• there's obviously no argument that alcohol is needed or that it is some form of necessity. but if i knock back a few drinks with my buddies, is what i'm doing wrong?

• Cadbury Eggs!

cadbury cream eggs are awesome!

• What are you grateful for?

My Health My beautiful wife the food i eat i'm pretty much thankful for everything. life is good and i'm grateful for it all.

• BAILOUTS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Hoju - - Serious Discussion

i don't know exactly where i stand on the bailouts. i really don't like the idea of companies just getting handouts, but i'd like to see their employees not getting axed. if the bailouts can be controlled so it only goes to employee wages and not ceo bonuses then i'd be more for it.

• In the theater...

i like to sit in the back too. i don't like having to turn my head to see everything.

• Who is winning, God or Satan?

Quote from Snafu: “Chickhell01.jpg Based on this, how could the devil be doing anything BUT winning?” lmao, yeah, satan is winning this battle

• If You Could Punch A Genre...

Hoju - - Entertainment

Quote from 8bit: “Music should ebb and flow like a stream of water. The percussion should set the basic rhythm to a song, and the meldy (guitar, harmonica, vocals, etc..) should open and close segments opportunistically as cued by the rhythm itself, then bridge instruments, such as the bass, should help fill the mid-tones between the melodics and the percussion. Then, moments of chaos and structure (structure being moments which follow this recipe, and chaos being moments which do not) can come …

Hoju - - Entertainment

Quote from 8bit: “Sorry, it just has no flow to it, and is lyrically pretty weak too. Does all death metal have to be about, well, death? It gets old fast. Are there any political death metal artists?” no flow? i think you need to expand on what you mean by that. i'll have to re read some lyrics, but does really sing that much about death? if you want something different try Amon Amarth. they're a swedish band that focuses on Vikings and norse mythology.

Hoju - - Entertainment

a good death metal recommendation: Death yeah, pretty cliche name, but it's probably the more intelligent sounding of the death metal bands out there. excellent riffs, incredible and beautiful leads by chuck.

Quote from Nox: “The way I see it though, I find it better to believe in a deity that gave us free choice, rather than this whole universe being the result of a chain of unrelated, random events. I'd rather believe that I can have freewill and be the master of my destiny rather than think that I got lucky because I was the result of a better probability in some cosmic game of chance.” i have free will, i pretty much feel that i am the master of my own destiny. but why would any of that require a…

if it makes any difference, i'm 25

Quote from Snow_Storm: “Hey! I have a question to all the ignorant, arrogant atheists who bash those who believe in God and Satan. May I ask you a deep, personal question? Why do you exist? After all, if God or some other "invisible" force is just playing dice with the universe, a chance game, then whole existence, yours and mine, is just be for naught if it wasn't for random events. You know? Random events. Like chance. Maybe you're just here by chance, by luck. Just here over a lucky dice roll…

Hoju - - Entertainment

nothing like a "what music don't you like thread" to bring out the best in all of us.

Quote from sea: “ It's a total insult to logic, and the only real excuse I've heard is "we can't understand our god's plan for us; we just have to believe". Well that's just great.” i've heard that excuse many times before, i call it a cop out. the human race has given supernatural explanations to things we don't understand since we've existed. culures that didn't understand the concept of science and outer space would worship the sun. those who lived near a volcano would think the volcano god w…

Hoju - - Entertainment

i'll punch the modern the rap scene then all those blingy "we're rich biotch" videos are completely forgetting rap's roots.

• i remember not understanding teenagers very well back when i was in highschool (i remember watching my friends just do stupid things and i couldn't understand why they acted and behaved why they did), now that i'm 25, i understand them even less. the teen years can be rough years. unfortunately we all mature at different speeds and some kids take forever to grow up. i remember one kid would always call me a fag every time he saw me, which i found strange, i barely knew him, i only knew his hame,…

Hoju - - Entertainment

i really don't know, i listen to metal and there's tons of awesome metal bands out there that i love to listen to. my favourite genre is doing just fine

forget god, jesus is the one with the gloves on ready to fight satan.jpg