Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 201-240 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Right so question thing yeah. This one's a little weird, but I think about this a lot, so bear with me. - If you could inhabit one person's body for a day - feel their emotions, hear their thoughts, feel any physical discomfort they were in - who would it be and why? -

• Quote from Don Saltine: “Alright so let's take a look at stuff. This is an 18-player game. Nine players were killed over the course of the game. BackSet Kae Quik Don Saltine Violo Lady Sunshine Stasis Orion In addition, Gamerkitty ,now Hollowman, was mod-killed. Since this player's death was carried out by the GM and not the players, they'll be featured separately but still counted in the total number of deaths. Given the size of the game, the Mafia is likely comprised of either five or six peop…

• Oh NVM Kae said that stuff so I'm wrong

• I actually agree with Mordred on this one, that the poisoner could be mafia. I think the poisoner is either Quik or Stasis (leaning towards stasis) Totally possible for the DV to be mafia but I think it's town and I think i know who it is. @GregariousTree I'm assuming with information I have received at the end of both night phases, because there is no reason I should be receiving this type of information and I can't think of any other reason why i would get it except some sort of hidden modifie…

• If the shot was a modifier, then I have two modifiers. Which I doubt. I think the shot was random - maybe a hidden condition of being poisoned.

• This is what I actually did yesterday before the night phase.

• Quote from BackSet: “Quote from Lady Sunshine: “That would DEFINITELY make sense for the way my death went. I found out I would be dying at the end of yesterday during the day phase. I was the one who killed Stasis. I was allowed to take someone down with me, which was a random thing given to me when I was told I would die, and I took a shot in the dark. This is not a part of my actual role, which I will not be sharing now. ” I'm gonna be honest, this post raises my suspicion level given how you…

• That would DEFINITELY make sense for the way my death went. I found out I would be dying at the end of yesterday during the day phase. I was the one who killed Stasis. I was allowed to take someone down with me, which was a random thing given to me when I was told I would die, and I took a shot in the dark. This is not a part of my actual role, which I will not be sharing now.

• I was not lovers with Violo, just putting that out there. I'm assuming Orion was the Night kill based on the timing? Could be wrong though. Regardless, we have Don and Kae back as townies, that's huge because it's actual information. I also know one member that is not anyone aforementioned in this post has a night action. @GregariousTree I'm with you on Lysis. Are you sure about hated? @Orion care to share anything else about that or should we just wait and see lets [vote] Froyo [/vote] for now.…

• It’s supposed to be announced in the next couple of days but uh I’ve only gotten one submission

• womp womp

• *slow whistles* I'm not convinced, but of course I wouldn't chance anything. And I agree that a counterclaim might not be the best idea if Napsta is indeed lying. Either way things will come to a head after tonight and it'll be interesting to see what happens. I've already shared more than most about myself; I have a night action. My modifier was confusing. And based on certain players questions I'd like to ask are no longer valid. Kae and Don are both power players and we know they are townies …

• I’m also lost. [vote] stasis [/vote] I’ll have time later to re-examine voting patterns but for now I’m going for someone who at least has a probable voting modifier. I literally feel like I have nothing else to go on and no ones provided information willingly (understandable) so. Yeah.

• They are now meaningless. All I can think of to do is follow voting patterns and hidden voter agendas.

• well my questions for the day are kindof screwed. Alright, anyone have any good ideas for D3? Don was looking hard into votes so maybe we should look there.

• @Hoju I too was at a wedding last night. /squints

• General Card Games Thread

Lady Sunshine - - General Gaming

Yes! I've played this game before. It's quite interesting but I don't have much of an opinion about it because it was a year or two ago and I think I've only played once. Definitely a cool set-up and I remember having a good time XD

• General Card Games Thread

Lady Sunshine - - General Gaming

Honestly as long I have the time, a good group, and to some extent the finances, I'm down to try any card game- whether it be something like FoW or MTG/HS, or simpler games like Spider or Hearts. I also have a soft spot for Liars poker and Gin. Plus there are a number of fun "drinking games" that end up being really fun and not as easy as people may think.

• Perfume

Lady Sunshine - - General Chit-Chat

omg I want those asap

• Looks to me quik is consistent with having a double vote

• So don you believe hidden over double? I feel like there’s no discernible pattern. Maybe it had to do with the amount of voters on a person?

• We need more people to come in and place votes if were gunna get anywhere with this

• Hey guys. I'll be online the next 4 hours and after that I'm shooting a wedding so I'll be mostly gone for EoD. Quote from Cody: “I know it’s hard to know what to say when we don’t have any new information yet but let’s get some conversation started. Everyone should at least check in and let us know if they have anything interesting to say from last night. ” Hi. It's hard to talk about night actions/results because this game is so blind that any information will be such an easy target for mafia.…

• Hahahaha I took off the whole week and ate CAKE EVERY DAY and wouldn't you know it I gained 5 pounds Starting back on the diet and gym next week. It was TOTALLY worth the break... that cake was boss.

• Perfume

Hair sprayyyy Totally getting off topic but this cherry blossom shampoo/conditioner I use is heavenly

• Moe has dropped out and I believe and we're waiting on a sub to take over. [unvote] moe [/unvote] [vote] realmwings [/vote]

• I'd say you're partially correct. There could be a player who has knowledge that they're a double voter or hidden voter. But for the most part, I think they're unknown by the players, and that's a mess we could potentially untangle.

• Will do. Thanks Moe.

• Can we focus on gameplay and not semantics of dialogue? @Kae come back bby I miss you If we focus on voting patterns, maybe we can get some kind of result for double-voters/secret voters/hidden voters/unknown voters and actually make a bit of progress If people think that's a good direction to take this

• Perfume

I think it's okay as long as it's not a strong perfume. More like a body spray since I find those aren't nearly as concentrated and are usually lighter scents. I've always been a fan of floral scents, but I bought a body spray called Vintage from American Eagle and I actually love it. I wear it to my job daily and I know it's not strong at all. But I think anything labeled as a "body mist" from a standard store (Bath and Body Works, VS, AE) would work, and you can test them to find the scent you…

• Perfume

ITS SO EXPENSIVE BUT ITS SO PRETTY

• I'm personally not interested in the Epic/Backset/Hist drama I think it's a whole lot of nothing. I'm still suspicious of realmwings. You've mentioned twice now about jumping on a wagon if another person does, but don't really seem to have much else to contribute. I agree with Greg - I'd love to hear from Moe and Kae. Moe's wagon is pretty big and he hasn't been around much to defend it, and Kae is usually hella active so I'd love for her to come in and throw her opinions around. To the rest of …

• Arry Potta

Lady Sunshine - - Entertainment

I'm inclined to agree Mike; I did prefer Richard Harris but I do believe the strength wasn't there. Michael Gambon had that, but there was something about the more gentler side that he didn't capture. Dumbledore never seemed like someone who needed to forcibly show his strength. To me it just radiated from him even when he remained calm, and I felt Gambon didn't play this the way I had envisioned it. He was more obvious and harsh with his power. I don't think the book Dumbledore was obvious; in …

• * nevermind the Sol vote for lysis was added in before I made this post.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “Moe [4]: Gregarious, Froyo, Don Saltine, Lady Sunshine Hist [3]: epicstar, BackSet, GamerKitty epicstar [3]: Orion, Hist, Sabbo Quik [2]: Stasis, Quik (self-vote), Solsetur Orion [1]: Moe Lady Sunshine [1]: Cody Self-Vote: Kae, Mordred, Lysis ” Quote from Sólsetur: “Hist [7]: epicstar, BackSet, GamerKitty, Napsta, Stasis, Solsetur, Solsetur Moe [6]: Gregarious, Froyo, Don Saltine, Lady Sunshine, Quik E Nogg, Solsetur epicstar [3]: Orion, Hist, Sabbo Orion [1]: Moe Lady Suns…

• True. Let me see if my vote does anything. [unvote] Realmwings [/unvote] [vote] Moe [/vote] we have our GM Solsetur voting in two places and BackSet is voting for two different people as well.

• Arry Potta

Lady Sunshine - - Entertainment

DIDJA PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIYAH DIDJA

• @RealmWings are you going to address anything I asked you or just ignore the post completely? Just curious.

• Backset: yes. not voting doesn't help the game progress. It gives you an easy out depending on flips and votes. It's usually seen as anti-town. I understand voting indecisiveness because I have that often, but you have to read through the posts and go with your best instincts.

• Froyo asked What do you think we *should* do regarding third parties anyways? I have to follow most others train's of thought. I think it definitely depends on the situation and the claim. But I think that going after a 3P over mafia is questionable, I'd rather go for someone who is a likely mafioso than a claimed 3P. I also believe there is definitely at least one 3P in game based on the set-up. Quote from Sabbo: “You said this as what... the fourth or fifth person to vote for a player, and all…