Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 321-360 of 360.
  • Uh...if you pay more than $10 for Star Fox Adventures, you are being ripped off. GameStop sells it used for $8. Star Fox Adventures is fun, but it's more of a rental. The game is really easy, reletively short, and has little to no replay value. I'd suggest SSBM even if you have only one controller. And don't pay more than $20 for that one, it's a player's choice title. If you can, you might try to get Star Fox Assault. It'll be the price of a regular game (around $50) and it comes out on Valenti…

• Nintendo V-Pocket?

Joshua - - General Gaming

The Online DS? There is no such thing. The Nintendo DS is already made to go online. It doesn't have a web browser, and chances are it never will. But Wifi was built into the system. Right now, Nintendo & SquareEnix are working together to put the Nintendo DS online. The only reason we don't have any online games right now for the DS is because the games weren't made to go online. It's the same with PS2 or XBOX game; not every game is an online game. Games such as Mario and Ridge Racer and stuff…

• Which Zelda Character Are YOU?

Joshua - - Advertising

I don't like my female answer, but I got Saria.

• The Seven's Seal

Joshua - - Advertising

Quote from Twinrova: “That is a REALLY awesome Zelda site!! Honestly, it is one of the best i have seen, even though it isn't done XD” Thanks for the compliments. And no Zelda site is ever complete.

• The Seven's Seal

Joshua - - Advertising

I think I can get the content written, but if you have screenshots that would be wonderful. You can email them to me at josh.lindquist@gmail.com if you like. As for forums, no. First, I like IPB and they cost money now. Second, this isn't the only site I'm the webmaster of. I have another site called Lindquist-Conlan Gaming and it will have forums. I'm going to link TSS to several forums, including ZU and LCG, instead of making forums for TSS itself. I just see no point in competing with myself …

• The Official Nintendo DS Thread

That mystery game is actually a game called "Another" being made by Nintendo. Here's a link to info on IGN - ds.ign.com/articles/554/554900p1.html

• Quote from jehuty: “I think that the games graphics look drunk, I know people said Nintendo was too kiddy so then they decide to come out with this. At least it looks like it won't be as shameful as Extreme Beach volleyball. I don't really have much of an interest in games that are The sims-like but who know.... I just might get it. Oh now I remember what the graphics remind me of... the Ipod commercials.” You can't blame this on Nintendo, it's made by Sega. And yeah, IGN commented about the gra…

• I will agree that the graphics are very nice, and yes I was referring to the rubbing. It does depend on where you rub, but you know that 90% of the guys that get their hands on the game are gonna rub there. The entire game isn't bad, some parts are more suggestive than others, like the "wash the girl game".

• Underrated and Overrated Games:

Quote from Grey: “Thank you, Fury. You're right. Geez, all the Halo-hating by Nintendo fanboys reminds me of all the Sonic-hating a decade ago.” I'm not entirely Nintendo Fanboy, just 98% (I own a PSone). Halo is a fun game, but I just don't see what makes it any better than most of the other shooters out there. There's no way I'd buy an XBOX just to get it. I'd rather just go buy a 007 game, I'd have just as much fun with it, if not more. And I must admit to being one of those Sonic-haters back…

• ds.ign.com/articles/554/554126p1.html "Project Rub" is now "Feel the Magic: XY/XX" You basically play a guy and you have to make this girl fall in love with you by participating in various activities that involve rubbing the touch screen. You can read the rest for yourself. I personally think this will be the first rated M game for the DS.

• I've never really tried to beat Ganon without the Light Arrows. I can go the first ten hits w/o them (when you use the Megaton Hammer) but after that I always start using them just to save time. The first half of the fight you can just roll between his legs to get behind him, that doesn't work for the second half.

• Regular or DX

Joshua - - Classic Zelda

I vote regular because of a tiny glitch in the game that can make some things a bit easier. In the original LA, if you press select to open the map at the exact second that you are switching to the next screen, you will be warped to the other side of the screen you were about to enter. That's kinda confusing so I made a picture: Ok, so there are two screens, each of those circles is Link. Link starts off at the 1, then when he reaches the "S" you press select to open the map. Press it again to c…

• I've never gotten it, I got close though. I don't know a whole lot about it, I heard that you just see Marin fly over your head at the end instead of the Wind Fish.

• how far have you got?

Joshua - - Classic Zelda

I finished each game once and did all the password stuff to get the nifty items, then beat Ganon, I didn't know there was anything to do after that.

• Mt. St. Helens

Joshua - - General Chit-Chat

I don't understand what's so great about it, why would you want to watch a volcano erupt? Isn't that a bad thing? I'd be to afraid of being killed by it.

• The Seven's Seal

Joshua - - Advertising

Quote from Nova: “hey, i like your site, cool hosted by zelda universe where did you ge tthe template from and not everythingi s linked” Thanks. I created the layout myself, I code everything by hand. As for the pages that aren't linked, I haven't made them yet, (such as the staff page, gonna do that today) or I have them planned out, I just have no submissions for them (the fan works).

• Leet is probably the stupidest "language" ever thought up by mankind.

• Fangames.

Joshua - - Future Zelda

Quote from Yoshi: “Ok, time to update some links: Zelda Fan Game Network - zfgn.gunsha.com/phpBB2/ Zelda Fan Game Central - s4.invisionfree.com/Ocarina/ And, for gamemakers that you can build you game with: GameMaker - gamemaker.nl (Current Version: 5.3a) MultiMedia Fusion - clickteam.com (Current Version: 1.5)” I think I'll take the liberty to update them once again. GM & MMF should be the same, but the others have moved. Zelda Fan Game Network - s4.invisionfree.com/zfgn Zelda Fan Game Central …

• The Best of the Bosses

Joshua - - Classic Zelda

In ALTTP, I like Moldorm and Mothula. And in Zelda, I guess Gleeok would have to be my fave. I have only beaten two levels in Zelda 2, but I've always thought it would be cool to fight Shadow Link.

• Underrated and Overrated Games:

Underrated: Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg I thought this game was fun, I think people avoided it just because of the graphics. Underrated: Boktai I must admit I haven't played it much, it is hard to play outside (especially when you live in TX), but it's a fun game. I think a lot of people just thought it was a gimmick and overlooked it, that might explain why I bought it new at Target for $5. Overrated: Halo It's a fun game, but it's not worth spending all the money for an XBOX just to get it. …

• Hey, just thought I'd post my new Zelda site. I'm looking for fan submissions, if anyone is interested. I'd love to hear your comments, please post them here, good and bad. And yes, I know there isn't a whole lot of content on the Zelda games yet, gimme a break, I opened it yesterday (October 4). sevenseal.zeldauniverse.net/main.php Many thanks to AnakiN for the hosting! EDIT: I've decided to look for some staff members to help out a bit with the site, if anyone is interested please read the pag…

• I like the Ocarina and Epona.

• Well, LTTP is the obvious choice because it's graphically superior to most of the others. The only one that is even close to it is Four Swords style. I prefer the look of LTTP over FS. FS seems to be more of a cel shaded 2D type game while LTTP is the more realistic look put in 2D. While both are fine, I think the LTTP is best, except for the pink hair thing. I never understood why it was pink to begin with, they could have just made that some other color and it would have looked fine.

• The Imprisoning War Mod

Joshua - - Future Zelda

I'm a spriter, and there are massive Zelda fan gaming communities you can go to for help with 2D fan-made Zelda games. It may be against the rules for me to post a link to it, so just to be safe I'll PM you the link.

• I like the Song of Storms, Epona's Song, Saria's Song, Bolero of Fire, Requiem of Spirit, and the Song of Healing the most. The others are cool too.

• Quote from ZeldaGaiden: “that Majora's Mask came way after Majora's Mask. But yea, when he went back in time, he might have got the ocarina back.” That made no sense, how can Majora's Mask come after Majora's Mask? And Lioness is right, the cut scenes in MM do show that Zelda gives Link the Ocarina when he leaves.

• I dressed up as Link once a long time ago, but we threw the whole costume together in one night. It was a really long green shirt (with shorts under the shirt obviously) and then put a belt around my waist. I had a really stupid looking hat, it was closer to robin hood than Link. And I don't think I had a sword or anything like that. It wasn't very good, and I have no pictures. I also dressed up as Gary Oak (from Pokemon) one year...but that's another story.

• I get any song stuck in my head regardless of what it is from or if I want it in my head or not. So all of them.

• Ocarina of Time Master Quest??

Joshua - - Classic Zelda

I got it for pre-ordering Wind Waker, but if you can still find a copy somewhere it's worth picking up. What seems to be the case through most of the game that I found is that if the level was easy in the original, they made it harder, and the levels that were hard, are now easy. I was very disappointed with the Water Temple in OOTMQ.

• Do you listen to your fairy??

Joshua - - Classic Zelda

Quote from ReDead: “When I first played OoT/MM, I always read the fairy´s advice when I saw an enemy I had never seen before or when I came to a place where she has something to tell about a puzzle. Naturally, I just ignore those "You need a key to open this door!" comments. But now I don´t pay any attention to them, because I nearly always remember what I must do.” I guess I did use the fairy so that I could learn all the names of the enemies and stuff too.

• Hello.

Joshua - - Newbie Central

Quote from Necco20: “>.>....well....welcome to ZU....er...wait...uve been here for a while?! Who could resist the temptation of joining ZU?!?!?! U must have some strong will power. Well i salute you for that *salutes* and i hope to see you around a lot more than we used to (which was like...none, cause you were a guest a lot)Hope you have fun ps. nice avy *dances*” Um...no, when I said I came to ZU, I was referring to the website. I didn't even notice that there was a forum until yesterday when …

• Minish gap looks good or bad

Joshua - - Future Zelda

I think the game looks ok, but I haven't really payed much attention to it. I just trust that Miyamoto and the teams at Nintendo and wherever else will do a good job and I'll buy it no matter what.

• Actually, I've always wanted Nintendo to make a game where you would play as Sheik. We could finally find out what happened during those 7 years.

Joshua - - Classic Zelda

Quote from OniLink12345: “I like my fairies. They're advice is useless but they are much, much better than a stupid arrow with no info. Come on people. The faires are cool to look at and are much more fun to have than a yellow arrow. Sure it's annoying but have you ever heard about that new invention called volume? Rather new but very affective.” Turning off the volume would work well, to an extent. You do get rid of any noise you might find annoying, but you also forfeit Kondo's wonderful sound…

• What are your Fav items?

Joshua - - General Zelda

The best piece of equipment is the Ocarina and/or Flute. The music is one of my favorite parts of the Zelda games, and these items are what make most of it possible. That and Sheik's Harp, too bad I can't play on that one.

• zelda gameboy advance sp

Joshua - - Classic Zelda

Quote from SearanoX: “Moved to GameBoy Zelda. And the colours just don't work well with the Game Boy Advance SP design. If it were, say, dark grey or black, with the gold Triforce and crest, then it'd look better.” I agree with that 100%. It's a cool idea, but the gold doesn't work well, black or grey would look really nice though.

• Hello.

Quote from Hyrule_Soldier: “Hey, how it going? As long as you know your way around the forums I don't think anyone needs to tell you the stuff people tell noobs that know nothing. Or something like that (no idea what me saying) .:shrugs:. Welcome!!!!!!” lol, Thank You for the welcomes. And rest assured, I know quite a bit about forums, I'm only a member of...I lost count. And not only that, but I know a lot about Zelda, and I'm willing to help anyone that needs it.

• kokari are scared to fight.

Joshua - - Classic Zelda

Quote from kirbieb: “every one is saying that the kokori cant leave the forest,but at the end of OoT they are at the party which takes place at the ranch.(this is at end credits)i belive there not aloud to leave but how come they left for the party.in the imprisoning war they were the only ones who did not fight.maybe they didnt cause they were scared.” This is one of those picky little things that people think up that I find sorta annoying. Does it really matter that much? And the Kokiri wouldn…

Joshua - - Classic Zelda

You know Action Replay can screw up your game and your system, right? I normally just let Navi/Tatl talk, I don't really find it annoying, but I rarely pay any attention to what they have to say.

• Hello.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums obviously. My name is Lindquist, or you may come up with some shorter version, Lindy or whatever I often go by Sheik but that name was already taken, and another name I use quite often is Yumil1988. I wasn't referred here by anyone, I've been coming to ZU for a long time now, just never joined the forums, but I did notice a name in a sig banner that I recognized, and I highly doubt more than one person would come up with such a name for himself "Link Æwondås…