Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 161-200 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Saraselfie! you look beaut babe

• it's not just about having more gay characters - you can find gay token characters like you can find token characters of any minority, but token characters are barely a step up from no representation at all. How many gay characters appear in popular tv that are more than a guest star, or recurring character. Sure some popular shows embrace diversity, but i'd argue that most don't. Thinking of sitcoms for example - The US Office, How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock. None of these have l…

• what are you thoughts on it atm? i'm a couple episodes behind, but the current storyline is phenomenal how does the team not lose fitz and mack at the end of this season

• have you been keeping up with shield @Galedeep?

• @Holden well duh what other villain is close to the powers of a celestial

• I don't think death needs to be an actual entity for this to work - Infinity War as in the comics won't work in the current MCU anyway so it's going to be drastically different. Thanos can be in love with death without it ever actually manifesting as anything other than being crazy potatoes. I think at the very least the current heirarchy of cosmic entities is incredibly confusing and unclear, and the mcu will benefit from changing it. Maybe if they go like, cosmic 'mortals' ergo Thanos and Odin…

• @LeoBravo (Hidden Content)

• we've been talking about this so long idk if i'm even adding anything new here lol but thoughts on Thanos in IW: IW will open with Thanos beating the living shit out of everyone, it'll be ruthless. No armies no infinity gems, just thanos giving a beatdown. Capn will sacrifice himself at the end of the film to save everyone. Also I've seen comparisons elsewhere on MCU dormamu to Galactus. Since galactus is a Fox asset and based on his presence in Strange, I could see him being the Phase 4-6 villa…

• comics are poor comparisons anyway. Thanos gets trumped by Hulk or Thor(at least with odinforce), even Ghost Rider I think (based on Mephisto > Dormammu > Thanos). Ghost Rider also beat Galactus in the cartoons, not that GR is an avenger but he's an MCU antihero. I mean, Squirrel girl kicked his ass too lol. Thanos aint a mad titan, he's a weak baby boy titan.

• What's your song of the week?

Keith - - Entertainment

Past week I've had this song stuck in my head like pretty constantly really like the lyrics/emotion in the song and i feel like i rarely find pop punk that i like and don't already listen to youtube.com/watch?v=iRlQJoGf6P8

• I would say broadly british humour is usually more outright offensive and dark, as well as usually being very self deprecative. American humour is like galedeep said, more optimistic, as well as more topical i think. I'll explain a lil more below. If I had to give say 3 examples of british humour, it'd be Monty Python, The IT Crowd and uh. Hmm. Either Misfits or The Inbetweeners. Covers our absurd/silly sense of humour, our pseudo-slapstick observational humour and then our juvenility. Probably …

• Was actually discussing that the other day - rewatching breaking bad atm(mid s3) and realising I think I prefer Saul. Both shows are on a similar level with different themes (Saul is much more slow burn and subtle, BB has a lot more big successes and events), but the key difference is I like Saul. Walt is a monster. Sure Saul does some shady shit, like organising the mass prison shivving, pushing for walt to keep making meth to the point of telling him to kill jesse, kill badger, kill everyone b…

• Quote from linkthezora: “So does it invalidate free speech, then? I thought everyone could have a say, even men. Granted, women should obviously have the final say as they're carry the damned things inside their bodies, and all... but you can't say FREE SPEECH and then deny it to certain people because they don't fit the demographic. Lucretia is a man. So therefore does that mean his opinions should be invalidated because he's a man? I find it hypocritical, to be honest, to say that no man shoul…

• 2 Holden 2 Art

Keith - - Creative Corner

yesssssssssss i love this direction

• I've noticed people keep bringing it up and I don't think Flashpoint and the Framework are that similar. Flashpoint had more literal consequences like new villains appearing, and was honestly p shit idk how anyone could like it when you compare it to the comics lol. P sure when the Framework story is done half the team is gonna die or leave the team cause they can't live with themselves lol.

• Just had a discussion about this very thing on discord with someone who suggested that the better solution is adding non-gendered catagories - 'Best Monologue' 'Best romantic scene' and the like. It still leads towards a post sexist industry with less risk of backfiring and hurting equality in the short and long term. I'm inclined to agree with the line of thinking.

• I think if they remove the seperation, then they can't then have 5 of each nominee - it feels like it's still segregation but with less actual attempt to enforce any kind of equality. Perhaps it'd be better to simply diversify awards more, or have them occur more often. I'm not sure the winter/summer seasonal schedules would allow for that though. Summer tv is better than it used to be I think, like from my watchlist we've just had Better Call Saul starting up, Preacher is back in a few weeks as…

• i wonder if it is important to have cats gorilla though, if they got rid of the gender line would we see a dominance of male nominees and winners? it would be interesting to know but then is it worth finding out when it probably wouldn't change anything. EDIT: catagories

• I agree that Thor's first two films had trouble landing properly, but i'd attribute it to the weirdly poor use of the supporting cast, and how dissonant the films feel compare to the rest of the mcu at the time. Having a guy in a robot suit and two people with superhuman strength is a weird baseline when you start including norse gods. New one should be a lot more 'normal', like it'll be Thor the alien rather than Thor the Norse God. Plus i'm wondering how much we see of an adapter Planet Hulk. …

• Movie Chit-Chat III: threequel

Keith - - Entertainment

So what's up with Adam Sandler these days

Keith - - Entertainment

yeah you're right, it's just foreign culture and therefore totally meaningless. I get it now

Keith - - Entertainment

Lol so a Japanese person moves to America and bam, like that they're white. They have to be okay being represented by white people on TV and film cause that's what America is all about. Tell Asian Americans that the Asian part is just a five letter word and they're damned if they feel entitled to some kind of heritage or representation cause America is white.

• Is the season coming out good and proper now?

• Wait was there actually a new episode?

• I'm excusing Finn, not the show. You can't blame a guy for getting hired when he probably didnt even know how little prep they'd give him.

• afaik he also only had 3 weeks of training before the show began, so he'd learn basic form and simple throws - nothing on par with what he's expected to do as the iron fist.

• Ending ep 4 now, but i think in the end Joy will side with the hand and ward will die or leave nyc. Joy seems like she's suppressing sociopathic shit whereas Ward seems like he's more a victim of his father's upbringing.

• Harrs art 2.0

that's what's so impressive to me though - you can sketch so quickly cause you just got anatomy and your style down that it's just like, innate at this point

• Harrs art 2.0

you draw so good but like, you draw so fast it's insane

• All this violence is just over compensation. We can only defeat toxic masculinity together sol.

• Smart to post this where less than a third of the people seeing your message can participate

Keith - - Entertainment

Im yet to see split, but if you liked his role in that you should check out Filth, another great performance of his and just as screwed up a film I imagine.

• Anyone here watch the pilot for Powerless? i thought it was pretty weak, but the concept is interesting and i did think some of the jokes were funny. The cast is also pretty great (though i'm hoping pudi's performance has opportunities to grow beyond what he did in the pilot). Afaik this episode was rewritten and rushed so hopefully the next few episodes will give a better impression of it's state and it'll take off better.

• Goodbye!

Keith - - Newbie Central

o shit it's a scouser i'm not alone anymore

• News | Marvel.com Yet more mcu tv news. Assuming it's aimed at kids based on the premise

Keith - - Entertainment

I only watched Trainspotting for the first time a couple months ago and while i thoroughly enjoyed it - it's a film i think i'd enjoy less in a theatre. The film constantly gave me a sense of discomfort and even a lil dread. Would you say the same applies to T2, if you understand what i'm getting at? idm spoilers if you gotta go for em, i enjoyed the first for a lot more than just the story.

• I've not given up, it's just I'm working an 11 hour shift and sleeping when I'm not working, finding time to defend myself today is hard lol. I should be around for eod though

• Well that's the only explanation I've got for it /shrug

• actually i think the vanilla result on me makes total sense - i assumed(as did maybe we all) that flavour cop meant he would learn about our flavour character. But maybe he learns about our role but he's not explicitly told, he gets flavour text and the answer is in that? Also i really don't think it's beneficial to town to just go quiet guys. Even if we're sold on me getting lynched lol, then that means you all have to accept i'm scum therefore the game will continue tomorrow and therefore you'…

• Well day 2 was an obvious lynch between either froyo or myself - am i supposed to be entirely unconcerned with my own health?