Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 121-160 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Angels vs Demons - 3 is a Party

Keith - - Forum Games

41 if i play angels i go undefeated sooo

Keith - - Forum Games

36 @Lady Sunshine maybe you should edit your own posts

Keith - - Forum Games

29 i am innocent 30 i am guilty

Keith - - Forum Games

23 @Lady Sunshine tag

Keith - - Forum Games

20 is this supposed to happen

Keith - - Forum Games

15 quirky wordplay

• @Vynrah and Galedeep - regarding The Good Place I binged through it all yesterday. I saw the finale coming because it just seems kinda obvious (It's The Good Place but the main cast are unhappy?) but the show was still v charming anyway and then the actual execution of the finale was brilliant. The last couple story arcs like Jason and Janet were v well done. Season 2 especially is simultaneously really interesting tv from a technical standpoint and kinda scary? Like they're telling the story in…

Keith - - Forum Games

1 I'm Keith?

• as far as im aware most artists get shit all cut from releases anyway - their contract gives them money from gigs so theyre motivated to tour.

• Quote from Galedeep: “Young Sheldon: Noope. ” hey give them some credit, that's the funniest joke the big bang theory has had in years

• you should chill out lmao - it's a fan forum for a video game about elves or some shit. No need to intimidate anyone Winnie, what kinda treats is your doggo into? When i get my own place I wanna get a dog of my own, since i've always lived with cats and i'm allergic lol, wanna have a furry friend that doesn't make me regret living.

• They make money from clicks more than actually selling product. Intrusive ads (the kind that give a recurring popup when you try to close them) can easily infect your computer or fake a bunch of clicks/views on ads. I recall a while back seeing that someone in this business reported they made a lot more money than you'd expect selling these products, but for the most part it's not a consistent business plan.

• ive not heard of it but that is an awesome homage, mustve been fun to set up.

• ay thanks cunt, love you too bro

• General Card Games Thread

Keith - - General Gaming

You got lucky with those - with the upcoming nerfs those two cards are about to have a huge power swing(all control will, but both of those are struggling a lil to hit tier 2). I think Jaina could be tier 1 after another expansion when people figure her out and the meta adjusts, and rexxar i mean. He could hit tier 2 in a couple expansions if they continue the anti-aggro trend and give them some solid 1-2 turn cards.

• good, i missed them both.

• Not knowing anything about the original probably benefits you more than it hurts - i find people get too attached to originals and can't look at adaptations as anything other than a poorly executed exact copy.

• Just watched Netflix Death Note. honestly, i like it. Its got flaws, its v unlike the original story but idk how people expected that. Its 100 minutes long plus imo its boring to remake something without changing it. what they did: (Hidden Content)

Keith - - General Gaming

If it had a mobile app id be down but as it stands i dont have much pc access - still interested if i can find a way tho.

Keith - - General Gaming

but if a decks only win condition is that combo(barring a crazy turn of events or a really bad opponent) then surely that makes it a combo deck? Edit: also fwiw, there are actually a couple cards getting more incremental mill focused in later expansions, with cards like Gnomeferafu and the generated card death grip. Hearthstone is still a relative baby, its like 3 years old and i think has 9 expansions in total now, and half of those are 40 card expansions in the form of single player content.

Keith - - General Gaming

Foo i disagree that mill decks in hearthstone are glorified control decks - there was a slow meta where control decks dragged into fatigue(when a player runs out of cards and takes escalating damage), but our real mill decks are much more combo based. Using symmetrical card draw to get combo pieces and using it with bounce effects and combo cards , and you survive the combo yourself by shuffling copies of cards into your deck through gang up or more modern cards like violet illusionist. like idk…

Keith - - General Gaming

even i know milling decks are notoriously bad in magic, theres few decks that cant just deal with it. milling in hs is where its at

• Overwatch - MOIRA

Keith - - General Gaming

youtu.be/rMdm32nkTcY no wonder satan hates humanity after they abandoned her to the cold. now everyone must feel the freeze that surrounds her friends and her heart.

• merc im p sure that dany didnt arrive just in time. my thoughts are that the night king needed a way to bring down the wall and a dragon is the easiest way to do it - he planned it. V believable when you consider hes a first man and likely a stark ascendant, so possibly a warg/seer who couldve seen it coming.

• regarding two lines of discussion Arya is on Sansas side - they are playing hot potato with the dagger because they dont feel deserving enough to kill littlefinger. Arya is just really weird and harbours resentment, but i think shes just acting out cause hey guys shes like 14 and she kills people for a living lmfao. and benjen is controlled by the three eyed raven, this was established last season i believe. Its not deus ex machina, its bran(even if he is a robot with godlike powers). Edit and a…

Keith - - General Gaming

played hs since beta and got rank 7 most recenfly, currently experimenting with a discolock deck when ive got time to play. last expansion i got by with a controlling ended taunt warrior and before that i played a lot of highlander mage. Generally like control decks, both for the deeper strategy and cause im a timmy at heart. Really wanna invest in a frost lich deck cause control mage is super fun when it doesnt boil down to exodia based combos. recently tried magic for the first time when sunsh…

• Quote from Lady Sunshine: “Why is the GoT fandom so divided over Jorah? ” cause he's a slaver stalker assassin and his relationship with dany reeks of stockholm syndrome

• Ladysunshine has taken over Keith's account. THERE WILL BE NO MERCY

• This is a pretity interesting article, even just as a reminder of all donald glover's work. It's hard to keep track of everything he's been up to, it's crazy to remember he was even on 30 rock or derrick comedy. Forgot he was gonna be in Lion King too lol also lowkey confirmation that childish gambino isn't the end of his music, tho i think we knew that anyway.

• @LadySunshine (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) EDIT: (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content).

• (Hidden Content)

• Saw Spiderman (Hidden Content)

• i would assume his not using the personal pronoun isnt to do with poor english, but hulk's ego, and iirc comic savage often acts seperately from bruce. even resents being called bruce. tho the hulk canon can be super inconsistent. i don't think this would be nanobots tho - he was getting more intelligent in his last appearance and i think its more likely to he scarlet witchs doing, or perhaps general growth since he and widow were working on memory and meditative techniques.

• Quote from LadySunshine: “Also I couldn't believe how fast Eurons ships were built. I don't like him at all and I'm scared curious to see what he's going to bring back. I'm also very worried about Sansa's storyline. I'm worried she might turn bad, or at least turn against Jon. That look between her and little finger, along with her and Jons difference of opinion seem telling that their relationship may not hold. ” #1 In the time it took the other two greyjoys sailed to see dany and have since sa…

• welcome to farore!

• youtube.com/watch?v=1sYF1SXcWqQ iwan rehon gets so much screentime in this trailer and i loove it that said idk how i feel about the rest of the trailer it feels like too much hype building not enough actual context design is simulatenously interesting with some nice cinematography and use of space... and really boring with set design looking like a cheap 80s sci fi movie.

• (that is the correct answer)

• DC Cinematic Universe

Keith - - Entertainment

i thought it was really good, best dceu film thus far. Maybe not as technically good as man of steel, and i did have a few lil issues here and there, but i definitely enjoyed it. (Hidden Content)