Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 81-120 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Quote from Galedeep: “(but 90% of Netflix shows suffer from the same pitfall of being too long) ” I actually think Jessica Jones is the only show which didn't let length get the better of it. A lot of Daredevil(esp s2) felt like filler, Luke Cage i think lost a lot of the drama in how much other noise there was and Iron Fist. JJ had quite a like.. thick story, with multiple interesting acts. They could've cut some of it sure, but it all felt in some way necessary at least in showing how utterly …

• so between being in berlin and being back to 50 hours work weeks lol, i only got 2/7 this week (no soda and running a mile. Though technically i didn't run it - i have long legs and walk like a smackhead so idk if that even counts) (oops) (will do better week 3 i hope)

• go to 2017wrapped.com and it'll ask you to log in

• So Spotify is doing a 'your 2017' kinda thing this year, they give you stats, a lil quiz on what your top listens were, a playlist on what you listened to most and popular songs you might've missed etc. (Hidden Content) I'm a lil annoyed tho lol cause the playlist of my top 100 songs is like.. in the uninteresting order. I'd rather listen from 100 to my top song, not.. top to my 100th. Yknow? I'll just copy and paste it to reverse it but damn spotify you had one job. it also dedicates a slide to…

• Most Energetic @Lady Sunshine Most Likely to be President Someday @Lucretia Most Farore @Windra

• Jack of all Trades @Holden The Artist in Residence / Most Skilled Artist Award @Captain Harrie

• Best Dressed / Best Sense of Style @Lucretia Best Facial Hair @Spagh Most Attractive Female @Lady Sunshine Most Attractive Male @Holden Nicest Smile Sunshine Lady

• General Card Games Thread

Keith - - General Gaming

Ah I was under the impression Hexproof prevented opponents from casting spells on a creature which is typically what you'll find in Hearthstone, we call it Elusive. Shimmering Courser is unique in that the opponent cannot cast spells on it, but the player who controls it can cast spells on it i.e. buffs. Most elusive minions are very small or costly, to account for the fact that typical removal is ineffective on them.

Keith - - General Gaming

Keith's Kobolds and Catacombs Writeup~~ Deck Archetypes (Hidden Content) What I'm most excited for this expansion is some Control Warlock cards. Control warlock has sucked since the first standard rotation in April and we lost Reno Jackson, which enabled the Renolock deck. Warlock has a great setup with very valuable tempo cards, but they usually cost health as an added resource. This is also seen in their hero power (2 mana, 2 health, draw a card) and without significant healing, they just tuck…

Keith - - General Gaming

The issue I see here is where the cards are printed similarly, but the actual concept behind the card isn't particularly original. Hearthstone and I assume Magic have cards at 8 mana, they have 7/7 minions/creatures, they have creatures which die and become a number of smaller tokens etc. Both cards are a combination of ideas that each producer has previously used, which i think establishes a precedent. But then this argument goes out the window cause they made it a fucking wurm and the art is t…

Keith - - General Gaming

Quote from Foo: “So some minor controversy today as a Hearthstone spoiler is undeniably identical to a 17 year old mtg card. Open question as to what Blizzard's trying to do here. ” Quote from Lady Sunshine: “It's the same artist who made both cards. I think it's hilarious. ” sorry i must have misspoke - its not the artist its the card designer Mike Donais. But yeah he was the lead on both Onslaught and Kobolds, so he took the blame for it lol. Practically though fwiw, magic and hs have such dif…

Keith - - General Gaming

It's tough for me to say since I've been playing on and off since beta, but i don't think it's that difficult to craft a 'competitive' deck. Historically most metas can be broken with entirely free decks - usually at least one person per set will hit legend with a basic-only deck. Most decks have like.. 5-10 cards which are core and the rest is just supplimentary. Hearthstone actually has a much bigger issue for whales than freemium players imo. Pack openings have hugely diminishing returns in a…

Keith - - General Gaming

Have you played much of the drafting mode? I found that to be the most fun with the game - when i played in beta the average skill level was a lot lower and i felt constructed was too boring, since people either had bad experimental decks or ran really straightforward vanilla decks like lyonar, vetruvian dervishes or uh. The purple one using nova. That combo deck with nova upset me a great deal lmao - if you don't win by turn 7 or w/e you basically lose every game.

• I didn't know i could be this excited for a movie but like, every single clip of that trailer gives me chills mmmMMMMMMMMMM

• you forgot the board game sid meier produced when he was a college freshman

• I bet we can't recognise half of pietro's list - goddamn video game hipsters

• SPIDERMAN IS FIGHTING THANOS

Keith - - General Gaming

Quote from Foo: “@Linkuya I've looked at Gwent, and may try it out when the wide release comes along, but its fans have honestly done a really bad selling it to me. Most pitches I've got fetishize the low-variance aspect of the game which annoys me and implies the pitcher scrubbed out of Magic or Hearthstone. Managing variance - accounting for it in your strategy, incorporating it into your tactics - is a good skill. Managing the emotional impact of variance on your psychology is a great one. ” …

Keith - - General Gaming

Quote from Foo: “Keeping up my exploration of Duelyst, but I'm nervous about saying much because it's obvious that I'm still really, really bad at the game (card evaluation is incredibly important cause you get a free rummage [discard to draw] every turn but my MTG-born instincts for card evaluation aren't really helpful here). ” as far as im aware, they release cards quite consistently with one every other week alongside bigger expansions, so the meta is constantly shifting. When i started play…

• * 1 * Halo 3 * 2 * Dark Souls * 3 * Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic * 3 * Warcraft 3 * 5 * Starcraft 2 * 6 * Saints Row 2 * 7 * Grand Theft Auto V * 8 * Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock * 9 * The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth * 10 * Sid Meier's Civilisation V * 11 * Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast * 12 * Terraria * 13 * Shovel Knight * 14 * Heroes of Might and Magic 4 * 15 * Undertale I don't think the list is entirely accurate - used Holden's website and i think decisions were made eith…

Keith - - General Gaming

Hey Foo, have you ever played or looked at Duelyst? I haven't played since it was in beta, and it's changed a fair bit, but it was a very fun experience and took card games in a different direction. Might be worth playing if you're ever looking for more digital card experiences.

• DC Cinematic Universe

Keith - - Entertainment

ah i totally forgot to talk about juxtaposition between what is whedon and what is synder, because at some moments it feels like you're watching two different films lmao. This is a video by one of my fav youtubers(v good for learning about cinematography or studying your fav films) about the film, and i think he is really accurate overall if uh. Quite cynical. But all his videos are inherently cynical, nature of a critic i guess. (Hidden Content)

• DC Cinematic Universe

Keith - - Entertainment

The Justice League - (Hidden Content)

• I'll sign up for intermediate - don't go the gym or even have my own place, so gonna be fun trying to figure out how to do some challenges

• is it too early to sign up

• Harrs art 2.0

Keith - - Creative Corner

is there anything you can't do?

Keith - - General Gaming

lol zoo in hearthstone is the dumbest name ever - it essentially just means 'aggro warlock' deck. I've never seen any other class with that name. I'd guess cause zoolock can just run a 30 minion deck since they have double card draw innately, whereas other decks can't just have a 'zoo' of minions but idek. Like there's no real definition to a lot of deck names in hs. The best names imo are usually just combo druid or midrange paladin because there's little point defining beyond that since they a…

• Holy shit the good place ep 6 - TOTALLY knew janet was still in love with jason. Noticed all her glitches were in time with her talking about jason, though i thought it was more unhappiness than lying. And Janet once again proves she's one of my fav characters on tv. EDIT: yesssss Jason Mantzoukas, and he is basically jason(but i think he will bug out and become an antagonist?)

• DC Cinematic Universe

Keith - - Entertainment

i shouldn't be excited but i am. I was v disappointed when it looked like deathstroke was no longer gonna appear, -esp as i liked the casting. I don't think WB have done enough to make me confident about this film, but deathstroke is awesome sooo

• while i'm not bothered about spoilers generally, it does bother me when film trailers are essentially a highlight reel that means the film has nowhere to go but down - does this mean it's worthwhile watching marvel trailers now? esp since i know a few friends who are major spoiler dodgers, so it bums me out when i can't discuss stuff lol.

• protoss campaign might be my fav gameplay wise, but i think it had the weakest story. it just got kinda.. absurd. esp in the epilogue lol. have you played nova at all? they managed to make terran v fun

• just dont plays wings and its all gravy. playing wings atm just on hard since i technically never played on my own account and i wanna get objectives. playing wings is to know suffering

• i play a lot of sc2, not much mp tho. mostly co op and currently replaying all the campaigns on brutal for chievos.

Keith - - General Gaming

Funny you say that, since Kibler was the guy that taught me to count cards. Noticed he always did it in stream, and he was deadly accurate with what cards the opponent had. While it's probably a lot (infinitely)easier in hearthstone than magic, still find it very impressive. will watch those games tonight when i finish work again

Keith - - General Gaming

thaaankyou for those vids excellent for exposing myself to more magic, and like i thought you would be you're good at verbalising your train of thought and explicitly saying what influences your decisions. thoughts~ In this game the hand is like.. auto organised by type/cost which i thought was mega weird. In hs(and presumably physical card games) it's important to keep track of your opponents cards since you can gather a lot of information based on how long a card has been in an opponent's hand…

• @Mimosa moana-review-maui-youre-welcome-song-gif.gif to farore EDIT: this would work better if he was saying welcome EDIT2: I've decided this is a mistake and it's Dwayne Johnson's fault

Keith - - General Gaming

I've only seen one Chandra card but she had some p interesting mechanics and thanks!

Keith - - General Gaming

Foo, you should record your play and teach about what's going on.

• Angels vs Demons - 3 is a Party

Keith - - Forum Games

50 you're welcome

• Angels vs Demons - 3 is a Party

Keith - - Forum Games

47 Still winning..