Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 241-280 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • GDCrMo Thread

Caleb - - Creative Corner

Great, I'll keep a lookout for it then

• GDCrMo Thread

October is coming closer, is this still going to happen?

• stzmrV8.png Welcome! This is The Marquee, the general chat thread for GD. This is where you can come and just relax with people with common interests. You can talk about your life, get some help with photoshop, or anything relevant you might want to do. We do, however, have some rules to follow while you're here:- No flaming or trolling, we want peaceful discussion. - Always be respectful. If someone asks for help with something simple, don't act like they're stupid just because you know what to…

• There is not yet a new Zelda game for Wii U. Until then, the board will only contain Wind Waker HD related threads, so the board is called Wind Waker HD.

• caleb's art and whatnot

iNdGwPerrAGMh.png i.minus.com/iNdGwPerrAGMh.png is this good?

made this today iEwKB6pLf2x6B.png isn't it so devoid of style

• The General Animal Crossing Thread

Caleb - - General Gaming

aaaaah lol, i'm so lucky gracie came one day last week, and then came again 2 days later if she keeps coming at that rate, i'll get my emporium soon!

• [GFX] SotW#170: Freestyle

Caleb - - Competition Archives

shieldsigright.png Hey guys and gals! It's time to vote! Don't forget, this thread is for voting only. But if you want to talk about the competitions, or even suggest a new theme for the SotW, you can go to the GD Chat! Theme: FREESTYLE Please vote for your one favorite signature(s) here! Posts with more than 1 name(s) will not be counted! EiP1M0v.png musical zombie. jav_zps78c2445a.png IGNIS

• [GFX] SotW#171: Sprites

shieldsigright.png Welcome to the Signup Thread of the Signature of the Week contest! If you want to suggest a theme idea, please feel free to post it in the GD Chat! The theme of the week is: SPRITES like these! resources! The rules for what may be entered go as follows: 1. One entry per person. 2. The deadline is a week from today. 3. Do not post in this thread unless you are entering something. 4. You may change your entry if you wish. Just edit your post. 5. All entries must be new and made …

Caleb - - General Gaming

if anyone has a Beau, Lopez, or Bruce they don't want, I REALLY WANT HIM/HER. I will come to your town and steal them away in the night

• Eric and JL put YOU in the game

This thread seems to draw in people who don't follow this rule: Quote: “When requesting from a sig shop, always supply the shopkeeper with an image, i.e. a game character, when requesting. This will help the artist have an easier time putting your request together. ” Even though this thread contains a lot more drawing than others, it'd still be wonderful to have images, at least for reference. Please update your posts or make new posts containing pictures for Eric and JL to use.

• moved to artwork forum.

Caleb - - General Gaming

Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “Everything you try to do to help regrow grass just seems massively counterproductive. Don't walk on grass - other grass gets worn down. Water flowers - walking on flowers to get to other flowers immediately cancels the effect and actually makes it worse. It seems like the best way to regrow grass is to just turn on the game each day, then immediately save and turn it off. But then how do you play the damn game!?” If you have the golden watering can, you can do two (or s…

Caleb - - General Gaming

Quote from Sakume: “Actually Uzuki, I've heard that it does still affect the grass. And have watched some youtube videos to back it up. But it doesn't seem to have affected mine too much. I like my paths. :)” yup: Quote: “In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, it is reported that grass deterioration not only happens more slowly, but the damaged grass regrows faster. Also, when a Public Works Project has been completed and built, the grass under it will deteriorate instantly. The same effect happens with …

• The Official Forum Skin Thread

Caleb - - Help and Feedback

If temple wasn't so broken, i'd probably use it. It does indeed fit the theme of the site, and it's something we have that other fansites don't. but until it's redone, i'm sticking with my buddy, blue.

• [GFX] SotW#170: Freestyle

shieldsigright.png Welcome to the Signup Thread of the Signature of the Week contest! If you want to suggest a theme idea, please feel free to post it in the GD Chat! The theme of the week is: FREESTYLE The rules for what may be entered go as follows: 1. One entry per person. 2. The deadline is a week from today. 3. Do not post in this thread unless you are entering something. 4. You may change your entry if you wish. Just edit your post. 5. All entries must be new and made by the entrant. No ol…

if27NtxyEekEE.png that's what I've come up with. i'll keep experimenting with it, but this can be your basic logo, and it's completely scalable in the .ai or .eps format. i just wanna keep it all in illustrator, and making things all metallic and glossy and things can be challenging in a vector-based application; that's why I only have this so far.

• Quote from tlozbj: “The sig didn't turn out well, since it was pretty hard, to work on it and keep the cloud like effect. If you want I can make you a version without the cloudy like bottom. 8fog.png” don't do colored text unless you're going to slap effects like a stroke, inner/outer glow, etc on it. Flat colors look awful. try with either black text or white text.

• [GFX] SotW#168: Skinny Tags

shieldsigright.png Hey guys and gals! It's time to vote! Don't forget, this thread is for voting only. But if you want to talk about the competitions, or even suggest a new theme for the SotW, you can go to the GD Chat! Theme: Skinny Tag Please vote for your one favorite signature(s) here! Posts with more than 1 name(s) will not be counted! kG6wehU.png Lucia Image12_zpsf604d3b3.png IGNIS X4p0wan.png musical zombie.

• [GFX] SotW#169: Pop-out

shieldsigright.png Welcome to the Signup Thread of the Signature of the Week contest! If you want to suggest a theme idea, please feel free to post it in the GD Chat! The theme of the week is: POP-OUT Like this! The rules for what may be entered go as follows: 1. One entry per person. 2. The deadline is a week from today. 3. Do not post in this thread unless you are entering something. 4. You may change your entry if you wish. Just edit your post. 5. All entries must be new and made by the entra…

• Quote from Dragonangel: “I had this problem ALOT with my university wifi but was able to get around it. Are you able to view your friend list and see who's online? If not, what error code do you get? Are you connected to your router by a proxy? What I suggest is downloading a program called Connectify. It turns your laptop into a wireless hotspot. You obviously need a PC that has a wireless card to use this. You end up connecting your 3DS to your PC. PM me or post on my wall if you still run int…

Caleb - - General Gaming

alright, you guys are my last hope. I've been stuck in my own town since I got NL, because of some error code. I followed the instructions nintendo supplied (assigning the 3DS an IP and placing it into the router's DMZ), but no dice. I can't do anything multiplayer-related, whether it's visiting another town or going to the dream suite, and even in other games like Mario Kart i still can't do any online. I can browse the web and connect to the eShop, but anything with games won't work. Have any …

Caleb Peters I'll get to work

Am I allowed to use different fonts and things as long as i keep the basic design the same?

wait, so you want me to take the bean fitness logo, and make it as good looking as the muscle farm logo does in the banner with the people?

• what the fuck is this, nintendo Quote: “Bushes can grow in a connection of 12 at most. This includes trees and stumps, vertically, horizontally, and diagonally. If a bush or a tree is planted near a sequence of twelve bushes/trees/stumps touching each other, that thirteenth sapling will not grow.” my life is over i had so many plans for long hedges i am going to die

Caleb - - General Gaming

construction for TIY starts tomorrow and zklfdaghlkdgh;as i'm so excited for it

• [GFX] SotW#167: Fantasy

shieldsigright.png Hey guys and gals! It's time to vote! Don't forget, this thread is for voting only. But if you want to talk about the competitions, or even suggest a new theme for the SotW, you can go to the GD Chat! Theme: Fantasy Please vote for your one favorite signature(s) here! Posts with more than 1 name(s) will not be counted! SotW167FantasyFinS_zps8360a885.png~original Doran_Bladefist PF6D0Dn.png Lucia

• [GFX] SotW#168: Skinny Tag

shieldsigright.png Welcome to the Signup Thread of the Signature of the Week contest! If you want to suggest a theme idea, please feel free to post it in the GD Chat! The theme of the week is: Skinny Tag as in, a tag that isn't tall at all, but is wide The rules for what may be entered go as follows: 1. One entry per person. 2. The deadline is a week from today. 3. Do not post in this thread unless you are entering something. 4. You may change your entry if you wish. Just edit your post. 5. All …

• GDCrMo Thread

Finally decided that I'll do it~

• I got my gold watering can yesterday! I'm so excited for watering flowers now, like you have no idea. xD

i made this with the purpose being to use topaz clean on a signature and have it actually make things look clean. xD It worked! I erased some of the stuff over the face because it made the already sharpened render look weird, but everywhere else, it looks fantastic in that regard. ivZ2iDtfKhuJT.png

• I'd be happier about your joining if your whole post wasn't in purple text xD But regardless, it's nice to meet you.

• Ashton is an extremely beautiful name and I hope you stay around so I can see your name all over the place

Quote from Lucia: “I love how this came out. Even just flipping it upside down and making the orange and blue parts stand out worked well in its favor. I love the neon look you give when you, I assume, but a blue and orange stroke around the render and pulled the stroked render away slightly. Also I'm assuming the lights were linear dodged or something of the sort?” Yup, the lights were linear dodged That layer mode works really well for small bursts of colored light, so like I did orange ones o…

I decided to try that thing where all you use is one C4D and a render, since I never do that kind of thing I used this C4D: iblMaakvaWw2uy.png And came up with this: i1WAeqABj0FtK.png

Caleb - - General Gaming

Quote from EmptyStar: “Oh, nothing. It just creates a time paradox, no big deal. time_dilation_doppler.png As you can see, by replacing ir (referred to example as "the rocket") with the villager in your town, time flows normally until you introduce the irregular element t/2 (the same villager in another town). The energy in the diagram no longer equals the mass linked to the Lorentz contraction of space and time. The quantum before introducing the second villager: T'2 = T2 - (v/c)2T2 whence T' =…

• Gaussian Blur at low values is the same thing as the blur tool. ^^ Also, try Filters>Blur>Blur to get the smallest possible gaussian, and for sharpening try using Filters>Enhance (I think)>Sharpen and play around with those values.

• I can turn on that ordinance on like saturday night and then maybe you could visit my town and make sure things are good every other day or so? That would be fantastic.

• DarthNavi's Darkside Graphics

Quote from Sólsetur: “That's a lot better. Now, text: I'd recommend doing copying one of the colors in you background and using that as a basis for text. Blue text on red bg is kind of distracting, and generally doesn't look good (though it isn't much of a problem here).” That's...an okay idea, but a lot of the time that turns out quite badly. Stick to white or black unless you're gonna slap a shit ton of effects on it. For instance, my text in my current signature is blue, because blue is a col…