Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 201-240 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • caleb's art and whatnot

Caleb - - Creative Corner

made this today! FANGFANGFANG ibgDdFTYxrTe5r.png

• Do you have a specific character you want included in it, or anything of that sort? That's good information to provide as well.

• Well a good start would be picking a theme or character or something and adding that into your post! Always try to provide a picture for the sig maker to use, and if you want text in it, specify that as well.

• Repopulate GD!

Caleb - - General Chit-Chat

Third tutorial is up and running! I had a ton of images in this one (all of them icons lol), so I had to divide it into 2 posts. They're right next to each other, so it should be easy enough to tell what's what.

• Repopulate GD: Tutorial Thread!

post continues; I had a lot of images Transformation Tools ICON|NAME|DESCRIPTION|SHORTCUT GIMP-Toolbox-TransformMove-Icon.png|Move|Moves layers and selections.|M GIMP-Toolbox-TransformAlign-Icon.png|Align|Align or arrange layers and/or other objects.|Q GIMP-Toolbox-TransformCrop-Icon.png|Crop|Crops or clips the image.|Shift+C GIMP-Toolbox-TransformRotate-Icon.png|Rotate|Rotates the active layer, selection, or path.|Shift+R GIMP-Toolbox-TransformScale-Icon.png|Scale|Resizes the active layer, sele…

ieBcbEB7QkiX1.png < TOOLBOX. > This lesson is going to be super simple. I'm going to list the default toolbox tools (and a few others), tell you what they do, and give you hotkeys to easily and quickly select them. However, the best way to actually get to know the way these tools work is to play with them. I'll also denote whether I personally use the specific tool or not, because if I don't use it, there's a high chance others don't use it either. Okay, lets go! I don't use any tools whose name…

• Repopulate GD!

Hiya, guys! Just to let you all know, I've had a lot of school-related stuff I had to get done that just needed to get done, so I let this slip between the cracks. I don't know if I'll be able to say for sure that we're completely back on track for the rest of the project, but I can say that the next tutorial will be posted today! So look out for that.

• Repopulate GD!

Second tutorial is up and running! (my power is back for the forseeable future, but we still can't even get out off our street without sliding around everywhere, so we'll have to feel out the situation. you never know when some car is gonna slide into a powerline pole xD)

ieBcbEB7QkiX1.png < TIPS FOR SETTING UP / BASIC FUNCTIONS 1. > Alright! At this point, the program should be installed. That's it! The application should look something like this initally: iwbXUGmOBhkoA.png Everything is currently set up in a way that many users complain about. Photoshop keeps everything inside one window with elements "docking" into certain places in the application. In the most recent update of GIMP, that function has been added and if you'd like to get rid of the floating too…

• Repopulate GD!

First one has been posted, let's all install GIMP!

ieBcbEB7QkiX1.png < INSTALLATION OF GIMP. > First things first, we'll have to install the application. It's pretty simple and I'll try to keep this one as short as possible. First, download the installer here (direct link to the .exe) and run it. Easy enough, right? From here on out, it'll be mostly screenshots. ibbRnGIuBTj9PP.png Select your language! igdRDTpzCXmgQ.png Hit customize if you know what you're doing, otherwise just hit install. That's all there is to it! I would show you the final …

imZvnujHZlO01.png < TUTORIALS. > Repopulate Graphics Design is a forum-wide effort to arouse interest in graphics and help educate those interested to a point where they can make their own graphics and continue improving on their own! We're going to do this through a series of 5-10 minute long mini-tutorials about various things including installation of freeware graphics applications, various tools in said applications, and basic necessary skills. As we go further, the tutorials will transition…

• Repopulate GD!

Hi, guys! I'd like to express my most sincere graditude to everyone who wore the banner this past month (but keep wearing it, cause we're not done yet!). I hope all of you will participate in the lessons that will be posted in the coming weeks and for those of you who will post shops and showcases at the end, I'll see you in GD! --- I want to get 3 of the lessons completely written up before I post the first one so I can continue to have a bit of a buffer if real life catches up with me and I go…

OMG I LIKE THIS ONE ibxnpdzJl4uhN5.png

maybe finished? idk ibg6XBHqZXmn0h.png

• Repopulate GD!

I looked yesterday and it was still there! You just make a free adobe ID and you can download the entire master suite. If in the end that doesn't work out, that's fine, we can just use GIMP. No biggie!

AAAH THIS TURNED OUT GOOD I'M ON A ROLL I AM INSPIRED AGAIN iwRd1XuPyys5c.png

Made this today, it's my first smudge I actually like xD jCzYHFp3Vm0wP.png

• Repopulate GD!

Yup, my goal is to make sure that even people who haven't ever touched GIMP or Photoshop can at least have basic knowledge on how to make things (thanks harrie <3)

• Repopulate GD!

imZvnujHZlO01.png Hello! I'm Caleb, the moderator of that little board at the bottom of the Creativity Corner. Wait, what? You've never heard of the Graphics Design board? Well we're about to fix that! Repopulate Graphics Design is a forum-wide effort to arouse interest in graphics and help educate those interested to a point where they can make their own graphics and continue improving on their own! We're going to do this through a series of 5-10 minute long mini-tutorials about various things …

not the best image to work with, but what i have i really like! iicvhAgwkkvBE.png i.minus.com/iicvhAgwkkvBE.png just make sure that you say in your sig space something like: banner by caleb, art by whomever so that there's no plagiarism.

Sure!

new name ! if there's any unfilled requests that still want their stuff, tell me and i'll put it together.

• In my experience, with a fairly new computer, 8.1 /was/ great. After about a month, it slowed to a halt regardless of what we'd do to try and fix it (registry tweaking, driver updating, malware stuff, etc.) and Microsoft agreed with us that the only problem is 8.1. Until a patch comes out that fixes whatever problems 8.1 brought, my computer is practically unusable. Examples of other problems: Browsing Very Slow After Windows 8.1 Update Windows 8.1 Pro x64 Boot Very Slow on Some Computers How to…

• Choosing your fonts wisely: types of fonts & customization options Font choice is something that graphic designers struggle with constantly. Serif? Sans-serif? Decorative? Color? Size? Tracking? Kerning? There's so many different parameters to change when it comes to font choice that it might seem near-impossible to make a decision. Well, my goal with this little tutorial is to help whatever decision you need to make a bit easier, which will hopefully, in turn, make your designs more appealing. …

• You can always double, triple, quadruple, etc. post all you want in your own thread! I just wanted to keep anyone who cared updated on changes with the stickied threads

• Alrighty! This thread now contains the rules and will serve the general functions of the small work showcase which has been unstickied.

• Searching

Caleb - - Help and Feedback

Quote from Nielyboyken: “Ohw, I see. Normally refreshing the page should work. If you still have the problem clear your browser-history (Ctrl + H). :)” The problem is most likely not going to be fixed by reloading the page if it has continued to highlight "lazy" in various pages.

• Wordpress anti-spam plug-in?

Wordpress is used for the main site, where, as far as I know, we don't have a spam problem. We use vBulletin for the forums where there is the occasional spam problem, but that's why we have moderators. So this isn't necessary. ---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ---------- And by spam "problem," I mean a problem more serious than normal spam.

I will get to all of your requests in the next day or so.

• [Report] Picture error

yeah, silver, one of your banners (whichever is on top) is missing for me too, I'm running windows 8.1 and newest chrome.

• Report a profile button

Quote from Aelaesu: “I'm not even sure if Peefy was serious about that.” peefy hasn't been serious at all this whole time xD it gave me a laugh, though, so good job peefy xD

• shieldsigright.png The theme of the week is: Freestyle Challenge Make what you like! Welcome to the Signup Thread of the Signature of the Week contest! If you want to suggest a theme idea, please feel free to post it in the GD Chat! For the next few weeks, we'll be letting your imaginations run wild with a series of freestyle themes. The rules for what may be entered go as follows: 1. One entry per person. 2. The deadline is a week from today. 3. Do not post in this thread unless you are enterin…

• Creator of the Moment

Caleb - - Competition Archives

DEKUQUEEN id2nMInlxspcV.png Professionalism and unique character shine through in DekuQueen’s superb art. Whether it is fan art or one of her original works, there is always a high standard and quality, something to admire in the characterising poses, the eye catching details and colours, settings that greatly compliment their characters. DekuQueen manages to offer even more to her eye catching artwork as it seems each piece tells a story. Her original mini comic Tulp Soldaat (Tulip Soldier) is …

• Quote: “Week(s) of September 15 - October 5 SotW#170: Freestyle First Place: musical zombie. Second Place: IGNIS” good job guys! new thread is up.

• [GFX] SotW#172: Typography

Caleb - - Competition Archives

shieldsigright.png Welcome to the Signup Thread of the Signature of the Week contest! If you want to suggest a theme idea, please feel free to post it in the GD Chat! The theme of the week is: TYPOGRAPHY The rules for what may be entered go as follows: 1. One entry per person. 2. The deadline is a week from today. 3. Do not post in this thread unless you are entering something. 4. You may change your entry if you wish. Just edit your post. 5. All entries must be new and made by the entrant. No o…

Quote from SugarCookie: “Hey Caleb, could I request an avatar please? 1. Type of Graphic- Avatar 2. Render or Stock Image- This picture of Mikasa Ackerman- fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201…yusernameisck-d6c61ot.png I'm really sorry if the picture's too small, I wanted it to match my siggy. If it's too small, just tell me and I'll get another picture 3. Average Avatar Size please :3 Thanks so much in advance! :D” ibpbOrLbxC2uyi.png i.minus.com/ibpbOrLbxC2uyi.png

Quote from The Villager: “So may I please have an Custom Rank. I wish for a black background with red lettering saying ZU Psycho. please and thank you!” iqBzn9aivFemW.png i.minus.com/iqBzn9aivFemW.png Ask a super mod or admin to add it in for you.

• [GDCrMo] The Image Thread

S H O W C A S E [espoiler=OPEN ME, BITCH] [espoiler=FREESTYLE]THEME: FREESTYLE ibz36nE8nQIT2I.png hayley williams, bitches October 3, 2013[/espoiler] [espoiler=SPACE]THEME: SPACE iRiMtfJeoEUNa.png promethean knight, get it right October 6, 2013[/espoiler] [espoiler=FUTURISTIC]THEME: FUTURISTIC iwHy80HsivwuC.png typography is the future, man October 9, 2013[/espoiler] [espoiler=MUSIC]THEME: MUSIC i7MAOeMzK3NJO.png i feel like a poser using skrillex but whatevs October 10, 2013[/espoiler] [espoile…

do you want an image too, or just text?