Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 121-160 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • PnycAP8.png Signature banners for newbies only! Hi, new members! Welcome to ZU and to Graphics Design (GD for short)! We're excited to have you here. Hopefully, by now you've read the Newbie Guide over in Newbie Central; that means you've read the section about signatures and avatars! When it comes to those, GD is the best place to get one made for you, and this would be the thread to ask for one, since you just joined. The Newbie Sig Shop is specifically for newbies--if you've been here longer …

• Whenever I get like that, I make sure I take two or three Benadryl or no more than 8 mg melatonin so that I'll sleep through the night or through the day if that happens to be when I feel I need sleep. Some people don't like to take meds for sleep, even Benadryl, but it's helpful and doesn't do any harm.

• I just got a prescription for Lamictal, which is a bipolar med/anti-convulsant used as an adjunct for clinical depression. Have any of you guys taken that?

• 41kHZZ5.png GRAPHIC DESIGN Hi, designers! Welcome to the third of four contests we'll be hosting here for the graphic designers of ZU! This is a Small Works competition, meaning that if your piece is large enough that ZU automatically resizes it, it's too big (670x600 is the limit, I believe). After you've put together your image, host it on a site like imgur.com or min.us, and link us to it! Your image will be judged by three members who have much experience in designing graphics (both large an…

• Thank you for your participation! The winners will be announced on the August 4 and the next contest will be posted soon! The winner of this contest will pick the theme for the fourth contest.

• The winner of this contest is... Nicolette! |YDBWPc1.jpg| Congratulations!

• ...IGNIS HI HOW ARE YOU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU MADE A SIG THAT'S GREAT PLEASE COME BACK TO US xDD

• Relationship Advice Thread

Caleb - - General Chit-Chat

Regardless of whether you were over her or not, it's something that she could hold against you. Something like "i must not have meant much to you if you got over me in a week and a half" could be brought up. But I still think if you calmly and kindly explain what I quoted earlier, she'll understand.

If you genuinely thought things were over with the first girl, then I don't see the sex as being something you did wrong. tbh I think a lot of people would have needed more than a week and a half to get over the first girl considering how long you had dated, but everyone goes through the process of moving on differently so I don't think anyone can blame you for that.Quote: “I regret that it happened, and I know I wouldn't have even dreamed of doing it if I had known we were going to try again 2 …

• This is /technically/ not the place for it but it's also the only place you might get someone to make one for you so, uhh...go ahead xD

• 41kHZZ5.png GRAPHIC DESIGN Hi, designers! Welcome to the second of four contests we'll be hosting here for the graphic designers of ZU! This is a Small Works competition, meaning that if your piece is large enough that ZU automatically resizes it, it's too big (670x600 is the limit, I believe). After you've put together your image, host it on a site like imgur.com or min.us, and link us to it! Your image will be judged by three members who have much experience in designing graphics (both large a…

• Thank you for your participation! The winners will be announced on the 21st and the next contest will be posted momentarily! The winner of this contest will pick the theme for the third contest.

• Yeah I agree completely with that buubuu, I got that game in the months after I was hospitalized and I could feel all my emotions and anxiety and all that building up until then, but after a few days of playing it I leveled out a bit and started feeling better because I had that to look forward to. It's nice

• posts moved from artwork thread; gotta keep things organized!

• I honestly don't even know how you do it xD my stuff always looks smooth because of the techniques I use for depth and my lighting but I can't make anything look good and textural

• your tags always have a really textured feel to them, like when I look at them they almost feel rough and I looooooove it

• I think maybe it would look better under her left arm? Like, on that little tuft of fur right below it. Text placement can be a bitch xDDD

• That's gorgeous, bby! The only critism I have is the text's placement, but that's not a huge deal. I personally just prefer text to be placed on one of the rule of third's intersections buuut it looks good regardless. I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE THINKING OF COMING BACK

• Submit in the threads for each contest xD I'll edit that in to the OP's so people know for sure Edit: Done and done!!

• Contests have started and are all posted in this board! Read the OP to see what this thread is for.

• 41kHZZ5.png GRAPHIC DESIGN Hi, designers! Welcome to the first of four contests we'll be hosting here for the graphic designers of ZU! This is a Small Works competition, meaning that if your piece is large enough that ZU automatically resizes it, it's too big (670x600 is the limit, I believe). After you've put together your image, host it on a site like imgur.com or min.us, and link us to it! Your image will be judged by three members who have much experience in designing graphics (both large an…

• I'm really the only one around here right now lol, so I'll be happy to help you out!!

• We're planing them in staff, and will let you guys know what's happening as soon as we've finalized stuff!!

• caleb's art and whatnot

Caleb - - Creative Corner

lol i only wanted to play with text like combining serif fonts with modern and bold fonts, and i ended up with an entire tag xD BqFMiKZ.png

• I can do that!

• As a general rule, we try to make custom rank banners that don't really match the other ones. It'll still look nice, but because it's not an official rank, it's gonna be different.

• This would be the place to ask, yeah. I would make it but I'm at the beach until Saturday. If you are okay with waiting until then, you can leave your request in this thread and I'll get to it.

• Quote from Thexx: “Isn't that something like what an RSS feed does? Why not just set that up on the main page?” If I remember correctly, that is the intended purpose--to have the comments on posts be integrated completely with the news forum posts--but we couldn't, at least at the time, do that. I wouldn't be surprised if that function is eventually implemented.

• Alrighty! Case closed!!

• I would also recommend GIMP, although that one is a bit harder to get the hang of. I used GIMP for years before finally switching to Photoshop and think that it's just as powerful as PS, but not as user-friendly. As for your signature itself, Thexx has put together a decent piece. The only criticism I have is that the text becomes difficult to read the closer you get to the Hylian Crest. Maybe switch the text to white and rather than setting it on overlay or whatever you set it to, just give it …

ahahahahah this is good ubQxovl.png

• I actually did the same thing on saturday. I have like three final projects due before the 10th and I knew that I had to do one of them on Saturday or it wouldn't get done, but I got overwhelmed and just crawled into bed. It's half the reason why I'm failing this year ;P

I finally followed the world's advice: A5LZgKR.jpg We were having a good conversation and then it transitioned to talking about what he had been up to and then I realized that I can't even control my own thoughts when his dumbass boyfriend's name is mentioned, so I had to cut it off. Now someone tell me how to stop crying :c

I just...I saw the connection. Like I could see it in his eyes, and I know he saw it in mine. When we talked, we clicked. It was like we were made for each other, and I had never fallen so quickly or so hard for anyone in my life. It's just gonna be so hard for me to just cease contact. :/

I'm feeling a bit better this morning so I think I can add more detail without exploding xD Okay, so like at my school there's nobody I want to be involved with, not a one. They're all so fucking terrible, like they're not attractive and they're all arrogant little twats that I just don't want anything to do with. So I found this site called MeetMe, which apparently is popular but I didn't know that lol. Four weeks ago, Oliver sends me this thing called a sticker, which is like a premade thing a…

guys i'm an emotional wreck and i don't really want to retype the entire situation because i've typed it out for so many people, so here's the best and most concise description of the entire situation written out for my friend sebastian: Quote: “Okay so uhh Oliver and I went on a date the day you met me, and it was great and all that. Two days later we went to the movies and like hardcore made out and I was like SHIT I LOVE THIS BITCH and I started going to his house a lot and then we made out s…

rougher style, less topaz clean, and some bokeh floaters~ 0TcC34x.png

• shit lol that one is better than the one I was doing. as long as it's not a problem to have it larger, just do that one~

• Hello!

Caleb - - Newbie Central

hiya! i'm nicolette's mod partner, caleb, and you can ask me about anything you need as well, k? and you should tell us more about yourself!

alright so lol who needs renders anymore iBQO2on.png made it from this: PSICOM_evacuates_citizens.png