Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 81-120 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • I do stuff with my mom's church a lot, but none of those things are commitments, they're all like for a day or so and then something different a few weeks from then. Other than that, my depression/anxiety keeps me from going out all that often. :/

• Quote from Commander GorMor: “I'm sorry to hear about your friend's own dad, as well. It's good though that it appears you at least have a plan of sorts should things go wry. Do you also have others to count on if things don't work?” I...do not. I don't really have any other friends I'm close enough to to ask to live with them, and my extended family doesn't want anything to do with my immediate family. I asked them on tuesday and not even my grandpa will let me stay with him (although half the …

• Quote from Kaeporas: “Since I'm not there I don't know about the true nature of your relationship with your father and can't offer much advice. What I can tell you is that my father and I fought every day growing up, it was very difficult. Screaming, pushing, crying...ever hear of the wooden spoon? The belt? He used them. So, to put it into context, I told him when I turn 18 I'm gone and never talking to him again. Well, fast forward to today (I'm 25) and I am closer with my father than ever. I …

• For the last few months, my dad has been threatening to kick me out over various things. Our relationship has gotten to the point where there's no fixing it anymore; even my therapist thinks it's likely beyond repair. I'm okay with that, but that doesn't mean the fights don't still happen. One happened Monday morning, where my dad told me that if I didn't pay him $550 that I owe him, he's going to kick me out when I turn 18 in December (I'm currently 17). I knew I owed him $200 for half of my iP…

• caleb's art and whatnot

Caleb - - Creative Corner

Quote from Nicolette: “Hi Caleb! I was hoping you could make a me a signature using this as a render. I'd like it to be around.. 450x200. Whatever kind of size works best with you, really! As for additional things, could you use a sans-serif font for the name "sweet pea" and then use a nice serif font for the lyrics "all that we have known will be an echo"? I'd also like the sig to have a gritty feel to it, like your Elizabeth one! Take your time on this; I'm not in any sort of rush to get it. :…

• I've been on Lexapro before, and it did absolutely nothing for me, although it's likely that it will be different for other people. What my doctor told me to look for was major appetite changes, as well as the standard anti-depressant/anxiety medication warnings (suicidal thoughts, etc.). However, you're unlikely to feel any substantial change on day 13; the general rule is to wait a month before thinking about whether or not it's doing anything. Because it didn't do anything for me, I have no i…

• Traditionally, the GFX contests here are done with votes rather than any sort of point-counting system. So, for this, the criteria was set and the judges were made aware of it, and then we voted. So we don't really have any numbers for you. If you'd like, I can ask Cayley and Malia why they voted for whom if that would maybe accomplish the same task??

• The winner of this contest is... A tie between... |stabbed-in-the-heart.png| |.Hog!| |game_typography_challenge__it_only_destroys__by_jackyjuju-d6a1d7p.png| |dragonair!| Congratulations, and thank you all for participating in this year's Summer Creative Contests! ♥

• I think that's the generic for Zoloft, which I've been on before. For me it made me sweat a lot and feel exhausted without ever giving me any of the desired effects. It could be different for you, though, so don't stress if it's working or not. Next time you see the psychiatrist or whatever, tell them you feel no different and they'll make the decision to change your meds or up your current meds or anything like that.

Quote from Ryan50: “Type of Graphic: Sig Render or Stock Image: i.imgur.com/CYqWH6g.png Size: average Other Details: If possible, with the background of the sig, make one half give a dark-ish mood and the other half happy and light-ish. If this can't be done, I'd prefer it to just give off a dark mood.” Here! ;D apjeNfD.png i.imgur.com/apjeNfD.png ---------- Quote from Nesi: “Hi Caleb! I have a relatively easy request for you if you find time and mood to do it! :> Can you make me a set (so avata…

Quote from EternaLegend: “Let me just print this out and put it somewhere nice like under my pillow in my room It's really beautiful Caleb <3” awh, thanks, love!! means a lot~

• I've struggled a lot with this kind of not fitting in during conversations and all that, and I still get feelings like "fuck me i'm such an idiot why did i say that" every once in a while, but I remember a clear change once I started high school. Like, middle school I tried really hard to fit in with a certain crowd but realized that summer that I was just making myself miserable, and that wasn't okay. I came into high school and I didn't really make any conscious effort to do this, but I starte…

I will get to the three open requests in the next two days!!

• The Wandering Thread

Omg active thread! You guys wanna see the first request I ever did here?? rebeccablacktext.png Isn't it glorious xDD

• Done did! You da boss, Boss! also i saw 4 entries in GFX 4 and i'm so excited about judging like we have more than two to pick from this time YES

• The winner of this contest is... Nicolette! |v9LK8jA.png| Congratulations! late again lol, you can blame time warner cable and public schools

• oh thank god 4 entries you all are godsends <3 Thanks for your participation! The winner will be announced on September 1.

• I'm late with that too, I know. Sorry about that! I was going to wait until Monday to announce it alongside of the gfx 4 results, but if your rather me post it now I can!

• (i missed a day and then i missed another day and I was like maaaaaybe if i leave it open someone else will enter the judging takes no time at all so it's not a huuuuuuge deal shhhh)

• (submit anyway lol, I'm waiting to close it until tonight shhh)

• Quote from Dark Zelda: “HOLY CRUD!!! THAT'S AMAZING!! I LOVE IT! ^-^ Thanks soo much!!” No problem! It was actually kinda fun to try to merge the two pieces of art into one haha

• Dark Zelda!! PSXB0qc.png i.imgur.com/PSXB0qc.png Is that good for ya??

• Just a reminder: This is the last ongoing contest for the summer! If you even have the slightest bit of interest in graphic design, you should try to whip something up and post it here! We'd love for this last contest to go out with a bang~!

• Quote from Nicolette: “I'm a bit busy this weekend, but if Caleb doesn't beat me to it, I'll try to have something for you by Monday!” haha I'm pretty busy this weekend too since school is starting back, but I should be able to at least get to Deku_Zelda's request at the very least!

• YES YES HI .HOG everyone should do what he says because I would love to see tons more entries and that would make me super happy okay GO

• Quote from Deku_Zelda: “Is it possible to get a gif of Child Link pulling the Master Sword out of The Pedestal of Time and then him being Adult Link from OoT, and can you add a hidden Tingle in there somewhere? (My favorite :P) I'd like it to be of a medium size, please.” I'll take this one!!

Quote from Ryan50: “Type of Graphic: Sig Render or Stock Image: i.imgur.com/CYqWH6g.png Size: average Other Details: If possible, with the background of the sig, make one half give a dark-ish mood and the other half happy and light-ish. If this can't be done, I'd prefer it to just give off a dark mood.” I can do that! Quote from MrYoavoss: “Type: Signature Render/ Stock Image: cdn.mhpbooks.com/uploads/2013/03/dalek-004.gif Size: 200 Pixels High, 600 Pixels Long Other details: If you can, give th…

• I don't have the power to do that, unfortunately. Message a supermod or admin (Uzuki Cheverie, Sabbo, Silver, brokenjoker, Xeno, Malia, Avalanchemike)! They'll get it done for you.

• Quote from CrimsonMatt: “Oh, I just realized that it would look just like the Site Staff banner, my bad lol. Could it be a green background, gold outline and gold triforce? Or is that too similar as well?” Alright so with this request, I remembered I had this other template that I put together when there was this big to-do about unofficial banners being too similar to the official ones. I dug up the template and tried to mold it into your request. EHvqzle.png i.imgur.com/EHvqzle.png

• Quote from ♫Chacho♫: “okay so mine is a little hard to do but its okay if you can't do it. I just been rly wanting this for awhile now. thebest404pageever.com/swf/Teledance.swf I would like a gif of those two ppl^ and I want them to be repeated 4 times side by side into little boxes with like different changing colors. And I just want a normal fon't text on the side or in the middle that spells out my username, I hope you can do this, if not I am alright with that, Well I am not sure about size …

• That's the one I'll use, haha

• Yes, I can definitely do that! I'll probably do it this weekend!

Alrighty, this shop is once again open for business!! (:

• If you post the image here and tell me what you'd like done, I can try and help you out somehow!!

• 41kHZZ5.png GRAPHIC DESIGN Hi, designers! Welcome to the third of four contests we'll be hosting here for the graphic designers of ZU! This is a Small Works competition, meaning that if your piece is large enough that ZU automatically resizes it, it's too big (670x600 is the limit, I believe). After you've put together your image, host it on a site like imgur.com or min.us, and link us to it! Your image will be judged by three members who have much experience in designing graphics (both large an…

• The winner of this contest is... Nicolette! |hIfvbdu.jpg| Congratulations! Sorry for being a week late posting this!

• Thanks for your participation! The winners for this contest will be announced in a week!

REALLY FUCKING LIKING THIS ONE DAMN Wd0rlpn.png

• Shadow's Sigs and Avatars

This shop has been inactive since January, so imma lock it. If the shopkeeper would like it reopened, I can do that. Also, since you're new, you can head over to the newbie shop and request a banner! zeldauniverse.net/forums/graph…for-new-members-only.html

• I've been taking two Benadryl every day for the past few weeks (and off and on for the past year) and i haven't had any tolerance problems or anything! So it just depends on the person I guess. But yeah you can't take too much because then it's useless for sleep.