Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 961-1,000 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Your usage of the word "bud" sounded really condescending...maybe I'm just hearing things. You can just grab Solsetur and ask him to resize it for you, that should lower the file size quite a bit. If for some reason it doesn't, like I said before, you're going to have to try a different type of image compression.

• What people don't seem to realize is that you can upload a file from your computer from a URL. An avatar from a URL won't be resized (it's a vBulletin thing) but from your computer, it will. Hit upload from a computer, as if you're uploading an image from your harddrive. Paste in the image's URL where you would normally put the name of the file. Hit upload. BAM Resized avatar. Unless by too big you meant with file size. In which case you might have to try shrinking it and seeing if that helps, a…

• I don't think he wanted the hair to be pure black, but more of a gradient type thing from black to white.

• caleb's art and whatnot

Caleb - - Creative Corner

Thanks ;D

• That's what I thought he could do, EL, but with black and white sometimes the color layer mode/paint mode doesn't work right unless you blur it a thousand times. Otherwise the colors like stay separated and look terrible. So I was gonna try it for him,

pdo, sorry I'm taking so longggg I'm just trying to actually find the time to do this, considering my new year's resolution was to put school first. Just a liiiiittle bit longer, and I'll have it done.

• Hmm...I really have no idea how to explain how to do this, however I have an idea in my head about how, and I'd be willing to try it for you. If you'll post the full picture I'll try and get it done today or tomorrow.

• If I were you, datadayne, I would get IGNIS to lock the thread so you won't get any requests while you're MIA. I mean, even if you said something in your first post, inevitably someone will skip over that and request anyway, so it might be in your best interest to lock the thread so you don't have to worry about it.

• I designed a t-shirt!

I'm also gonna feature it on ZU's front page.

• I designed a t-shirt!

Hiya! Just dropping in to say I love this design completely, in every way It's really amazing. Now, if threadless prints it, that's great, and you should definitely submit it there, but if you have lots of designs for t-shirts, I would suggest moving to SpreadShirt and opening your own shop. I have friends at school who make all of their money for dates and stuff just from selling their good t-shirts online. Open a Free T-shirt Shop | Spreadshirt Click on that and you can get to the "open a shop…

• Is This A Bug?

Caleb - - Help and Feedback

So, answer to your question: It's not a bug, it's temple being temple. It's why the temple hating circle-jerks happen. Please someone close this before it becomes a "Jason sucks thread" or a "gosh let's move to vB4 already" or a "TEMPLE IS UGLY UGH" thread.

• Back in Time

Quote from Keith: “I'm sorry, could you explain that more clearly? I don't know what you mean here.” I believe he means that when he hits back, instead of showing the most recently cached version of the previous page, it's showing one from days ago.

• Back in Time

You guys are both right. Back goes back to what you just saw. Refresh brings up new stuff. CASE CLOSED SERVER IS FINE (JUST KIDDING IT'S NOT COMPLETELY FINE BUT WHATEVS) ---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ---------- Okay, with your new details it further proves that it's not a server problem because if it was a server problem it wouldn't be happening for just you. So it's probably your browser or computer. If you're not using chrome, you should switch. It'…

• air.png

I wasn't planning on doing one, considering it's a mashup of a tutorial and various effects from other tutorials that I've put into it. However, I could just like copy-paste the parts of the tutorials together into one thing...I'll think about it.

• I was actually wondering this myself when I was looking through obscure options. I looked up a few of them, and it's basically just different ways to view resized images. For instance, with lytebox, if you click on the image it pops up within the page you're already on. Slimbox, thickbox, and floatbox are essentially clones of lytebox. And then graybox is a poorly laid out clone of lytebox. I hope that answers your question, and it's good to see you back!

Awesome, I'll check it out.

• Bro...that's annoying....

Y'know, sometimes when you look to see if there's a thread similar to yours with a million replies before making a new one, you can completely avoid this absolutely terrible problem (even though it's really not a problem). Just reply to those threads instead of making your own. I feel like it's in the rules somewhere as well.

• Scholarship Portfolio Images

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with Vynrah on this one. Though it may look like a painting, you didn't paint it. You took an existing image and smudged it around until you got a good result. Don't get me wrong, it looks good and all, but if someone in admissions looks at the portfolio and thinks "oh, I've seen this before" and finds the source picture on google images, because you called it a digital painting it could be misconstrued as calling it your own which is indeed plagiarism. I doubt it's…

I've hit 20,000 thread views Who wants to request~?

• Quote from Frista: “That's not Arial Bold, silly. That's Verdana. :P” Juuuust an illustration. :3 And effects are sometimes called filters, Raxit.

• I'm just going to critique one thing for now. Filters that take an entire image and transform it into "glowing metal" or "texturized text," kinda ruin an image entirely, unless you're like a photoshop master. You've said you only know the basics, so I don't, nor does anybody else expect you to be the best ever at the moment. But if you want to make good graphics, try to find creative ways to do text instead of throwing a "hot metal" filter on Arial Bold.

Le Zedd, music signature GO: zeddy.png Do you like it Y/N?

• Mizuki's Graphics

Hey, if you just put links to the images, people are less likely to look at them. If you use the [IMG] tag, you can embed the images into the thread. For example, if you did this: [noparse][IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/039/e/e/macloid__whisper_sig_by_sonic5780-d4p32gm.png[IMG][/noparse] You would get this: [IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/039/e/e/macloid__whisper_sig_by_sonic5780-d4p32gm.png[/IMG] So, URL HERE will get you what you want.

• Shop of Souls

I think I could do it if you can't, sol :3 But I think you can do it, so it doesn't really matter. (use the smudge tool and the vines default brush)

LordZero, that'll be your sig, cause I can't make my other "mental image of it" look good. And now, presenting my music sig trio: Paramore: paramoreg.png The Great REDMAU5: readmau5.png And the Electrodubtrancepop GOD, SKRILLEX: skrillin.png Critique? :3

• Hi again. castlevania__sympony_of_night_by_bgkyouhen-d498k3z.png

• So, that banner we talked about a long time ago (Hidden Content) are these okay? I thought it best to do it a center-out type of way, instead of like a random line of things, but meh. EDIT: Now that I look at the reflection ones, the reflection needs to be less opaque. I'll fix that if you guys like those.

• I feel like crap.

Caleb - - General Chit-Chat

K, makes sense.

• I feel like crap.

Whoa whoa, wait. Are we talking about being transgender or transexual? Cause I don't know for sure which of the two she (Red) is. xD I know she's one of them.

• I feel like crap.

Quote: “Transgender ( /trænzˈdʒɛndər/) is a general term applied to a variety of individuals, behaviors, and groups involving tendencies to vary from culturally conventional gender roles. Transgender is the state of one's "gender identity" (self-identification as woman, man, neither or both) not matching one's "assigned sex" (identification by others as male, female or intersex based on physical/genetic sex).[1] "Transgender" does not imply any specific form of sexual orientation; transgender pe…

• I feel like crap.

Quote from Daring Do: “I have been feeling like garbage over my life for at least six years, over my gender, my identity, and career. I want to be me, and I've always wanted to work at ta coffee shop, but everyone close to me is so close minded they try to plan my life for me.” I completely understand. My parents are so overbearing and controlling that they say if I transfer from my current school that they won't pay for my college. I don't know how these people are trying to plan your life for …

For now, just go ahead and start wearing it while I work on the new one.

• Alright, so anyone who says that PH was absolutely awful is exaggerating greatly. It isn't amazing, believe me, but it wasn't actually terrible. The touch screen controls idea was very innovative for the time, as generally portable zelda had always been a control pad+button mashing thing more than a screen swiping type deal. But either way, it is generally a good experience. I personally think that the reason that people don't like PH or ST is because it didn't really measure up to the game it w…

BUMP So lordzero can see the sig :3

• Navii_'s Fairy Fountain

Xanox, c'mon. You know how to request a signature, and you're smart enough and good enough at gfx to know how much more of a hassle things can become when someone provides a stock instead of a render. Why not try being a tad more courteous and find a render for Navii to use so she doesn't have to try to render whatever character it is you want out of that garbled mess of half-transparent anime characters? I think that would be a big help here.

Gah, ew. lordzero.png img705.imageshack.us/img705/4161/lordzero.png I really feel like I could have gone in a completely different direction with this, Zero, but I decided I'd keep it. If you don't like it I'd definitely be happy to redo it.

• I am IN LOVE with those colors.