Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 41-80 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • i actually never used that function when I used GIMP. what's it good for?

• shieldsigright.png VOTING THREAD The theme of the week is: USOxElT.png Anything from rumored announcements to your wildest E3-related hopes and dreams! This is the voting thread for SotW #1. Pick two entries from the ones listed below and post in this thread with only the artists' names to vote. Let's start: btqq92d.png Holden mikEzvd.png nicolette e3a_zpsqhgphsqy.png Malia 2w7qxqa.png Bombchu Girl lLt2ymy.png BlayAndHowlie

• shieldsigright.png The theme of the week is: USOxElT.png Anything from rumored announcements to your wildest E3-related hopes and dreams! Welcome to a brand new Signature of the Week contest! We haven't had one of these in quite a while, so if you've never competed before, this would be a great time to try it out! In this contest, only signatures/tags pertaining to the week's theme may be submitted for entry. For our purposes, a signature is any small graphic (generally smaller than 500x500px) t…

• caleb's art and whatnot

Caleb - - Creative Corner

will take to PM~

• i think it's cool to see that you guys have such a wide variety of inspirations! @Holden has writing, @Vynrah has fashion, Pixel has music--it's a really neat thing to see someone's work and have an idea of where it could have come from. i wonder--how do emotions affect your work? i know I make the best stuff when i'm really anxious, or really angry, but not so much when i'm just sad.

• "The Dark Sage"

ah, i've been waiting to see more stuff from you! keep it up

• super cool i like the surfaces for just like normal computer stuff too, so maybe if i ever have money i could invest in one ahaha

Missy Elliot - - Creative Corner

so i don't smudge, right i got a wacom tablet a while back and kinda never used it, but i was sad this afternoon and thought maybe i could funnel that into something, and i ended up doing a smudge tag with the tablet but since i don't smudge like ever i dunno if i like it or not--imma need more practice (possibly still WIP) rSftncc.png EDIT done~ vbZXgsm.png

• i've never really thought of that kind of tablet as being good for artsy stuff?? i dunno, maybe it's just because drawing on a phone with your finger is hard so in my mind i just kinda assume a tablet is the same, even with a capacitive pen xDD is the surface what you use all the time nowadays?

• for me, the majority of my inspiration comes from stories. video games that touch me emotionally, books, movies, shows--it's those things that make me think, and a lot of the time i can convey that though some sort of visual, which is often a tag or some sort of fancy typography. motivation is a more complicated thing for me--whenever things in life get hard, or i'm feeling like i'm at rock bottom, i can funnel my emotions into whatever i'm working on. i can stay up for hours working on a piece …

• inspirations ♢ motivations ♢ influences Hiya, GD! This is the first in a series of discussions that I believe will assist designers (or anything else creative) in expanding their knowledge and perspective of what comes before a piece is begun: inspiration, motivation, and influence. What has influenced you as an artist, or for a specific piece? Where and how are you inspired each and every day? What gives you the will to go the extra mile and create something truly spectacular? These are a few o…

• Quote from TheWalkingReDead: “i would like to have a group shot of all the forms of Link from MM in a band formation with their respective instruments out (Zora Link has a guitar, Goron has drums etc.) If your stuck with Fierce Deity Link's instrument, just give him a Harp similar to Shiek's I hope this isn't to much trouble, if it is let me know!” ThcFGp1.png Hey, this is what I came up with for yours. It couldn't be exactly how you requested (the group shot or whatever) but I think this accomp…

Missy Elliot - - Creative Corner

Z5fmeQT.png first time in a really long time where i've put something together and look at it the next day and still like it, so that's good i guess xDD

• I will get to yours after I complete The Walking ReDead's!

• OOOH BABY so glad you're back, and i love your new style!! super obsessed over those white lines and your lighting is substantially improved and i'm just in love <333 hope you stick around ahahaha

• i'll get on this asap~

• That Looks Like Vidya Gaem Art

i remember these! they remind me of a cross between Fez and Monument Valley. i hope you do more in the future--i'd love to see more abstract things like you said you were gonna attempt~

• Quote from Hatsune Miku: “Quote from Clank: “Quote from Hatsune Miku: “How do you unfollow and/or follow threads? Pictures explaining this will be extremely helpful. Thanks.” zeldauniverse.net/forums/index.php/WatchedThreadList/ Mark each thread you want to stop following and click the Unsubscribe Marked Thread(s) button” Thanks. Now how do I get to that page on my own?” I don't believe we actually have a button or link or anything that will take you there. I assume that's kinda low priority for…

• Quote from gamtos: “Gifv is some sort of high res format I think, always displays buttersmooth to me.” yup, gifv is a high-res gif format developed by imgur that is attempting to make longer, higher-res gif files take up less space in an effort to make videos work essentially like a gif file when used on a webpage. they display fine on here and anywhere else for me.

• i don't really pick sides when it comes to politics; i agree and disagree with things on either side and just support individual issues rather than a specific political party. sometimes, rush limbaugh says stuff that I super 100% agree with, while the rest is mostly irrelevant ramblings or complete and utter bullshit. it was either today or yesterday (this week has been a blur so far) i walked in and he was on the radio in my parents' room and he was talking about how a club was formed at a univ…

• Uh, my stuff.

aww yay you made a thread! <33 cute is definitely the word i would use to describe all of this stuff! there's not one that i dislike and i think the majora's mask one is pretty unique too! it seems like something that someone would use as a tumblr theme or something of that sort. keep it coming !!

• Graphic Design Disasters

i'm really enjoying this thread lmao xDD it's nice to have a thread where someone isn't taking themselves suuuuper seriously, although that possum photomanipulation in your last post is spot on

• I'm pretty good! I'm at Disney World right now and I'm super exhausted, haha. Magic Kingdom tomorrow!

• Hey guys! The forums are back and so is GD How have you all been over the past few months? Any new projects or anything?

• The A/S/L Thread

Caleb - - Newbie Central

Name: Caleb Age: 18 Gender: male Location: Winston Salem, NC Interests/Hobbies: video games (basically anything, although Nintendo is like the main), graphic design, writing Favorite Quote: "We may not see our next step. We may stumble, we may fall off the path, but we will always move forward."

• Quote from Aerilaya: “Sort of unrelated, thought this would be worth sharing since I have a rather humorous Chrome extension installed: Screenshot “The Newbie Signature Shop_ Banners for new members only! - Page 2 -...” Okay, back to the subject! I was wondering if I could get a banner with HW Shiek and Link on it, the background being patterned and being more blue-ish on Shiek's side and Green-ish on Link's side? I can provide an example if it seems a little vague, I'm not really good at descri…

• i love you and I'm happy for you, buubuu

lightning_returns___spira_s_summoner_by_halysisdesign-d805gsc.png hyrule_warriors___impa_by_halysisdesign-d805gm5.png hyrule_warriors___sheik_by_halysisdesign-d804iy0.png yaaaay good graphics xD

• The Wandering Thread

Those perfectly represent the spirit of the Internet in 2004 xD

• Okay good, I was scared for a minute that maybe all the money I've been sent was given in vain, but if it's still the best option I'm okay xD Well, as of last night I have a place to stay if things go bad. The youth minister at my mom's church super duper loves me lol so he said I could stay with him and his family if I don't get the money together. So I at least have that.

• But even so, my best option as it stands would still be trying to get together the money, right?

• No like, that was one of the first things I thought of to get out of this situation, and that's what he spouted at me. I tried to ask for other options the day he told me about all of this, but he said "money or nothing" and when I asked him on Thursday, he said the same thing. You're probably a good parent and that's why it seems reasonable to you to work it off, but my father is not a good parent and doesn't see it the same way. I truly believe he's trying to make it as difficult as possible i…

• My dad is trying to kick me out

Caleb - - General Chit-Chat

Yeah you can't do plasma until you're 18, but that's definitely something I'm planning to do once I'm of age! And I'll look into temp agencies but I dunno if there's one anywhere near here and if there is, I dunno if they'll take minors but I'll see!

• I've never paid for any of our utilities either, and I doubt that if I were to try that he would let me pay. But yeah, I'm trying to find some odd jobs around the neighborhood and I've got someone helping me set up some dA commissions for graphics. Loans...are scary, and I don't know that the benefits there would be worth it.

• Well I mean, it's truly not that difficult for him to physically keep me out of the house. I asked my guidance counselor what I could do, and she told me the laws. I checked online to see if she was correct, and she was. This is the process she talked about, summed up nicely by someone on wiki answers: Quote: “Q: How does a parent evict an adult child in NC? Answer: Serve notice to vacate. Give the notice verbally and in a classified ad in your local paper in order to have it public and in writi…

• Quote from Gustavo: “Forget things such as laws and compensations, what about the love and sheltering among a family unit? I'm really sorry that you're going through this Caleb. Also I've randomly been to Winston-Salem once, which makes me feel somewhat weirdly more attached to your story. At 21 years old, I'm thankfully still almost unconditionally supported by my parents financially whenever seriously needed, so I feel like giving something back to a guy who isn't as lucky. I'm low on cash for…

By law, he is obligated to provide food and shelter and all that to anyone he's a guardian of (i.e. my brother and I), but he uses the fact that he does give it to us as our "compensation" for working around the house in order to avoid giving us "his" money. So he's not really breaking any laws or rules or anything because he does what he's obligated to do by law; he's just being a douche. It's been that way for as long as I can remember, so I'm pretty used to it. He doesn't really even thank me…

• Well yeah, I get that, and I think he does too. But he uses food to justify not paying me for chores.

• My dad is of the opinion that chores are "just a part of being in the family." Like I've never been compensated in any way for taking out the trash, doing dishes, mowing the lawn, etc. He says my compensation is having food in the fridge and a roof on our house. :/

When my most recent set of applications expire I'll reapply and put that stuff in there, then