Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 241-280 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Came home yesterday. Roommate moved a bunch of his stuff into the basement without even asking. I’m renovating and adding an apartment. I’m not done yet. Buuuuut he thought his room was too crowded and thought it was ok to move downstairs before I was even done working? He wants me to work around him? Hmmm. What is your damage bro. Haha. Going to be a fun conversation when I get home tonight.

• Haha yeah, I didn’t even play it for pretty much that reason. Maybe someday!

• They’re all terrible. Even the Wii motion controls were more often a hinderance for me personally. Haha.

• Microsoft needs to actually be competitive. Every time I see a game I really wanna play, it’s usualy exclusive to PS4. Not bad for me as a PS4 owner, but if Microsoft unbelievably shitty, and gets absolutely destroyed, Sony will get even more cocky. Competition is good. And while Nintendo is killing it as of late, they aren’t totally the same demographic. It helps, but I think what’s best for all of us is Microsoft not being a complete layup.

• Quote from Please Understand: “Quote from Darth_Phoenix: “To be fair that's the least weird Force power I've seen. So I'm not as hung up on that as some people. ” It's not what ruined the movie, but it is still a bit weird to see. Tbh there wasn't any singular thing in the movie that broke the camel's back (maybe except for some continuity issues like I mentioned for example with TFO somehow controlling the galaxy lol, but at least that doesn't affect the movie individually so much), it was more…

• I kinda wish they had more one off movies honestly. I’m also behind and it’s a bit of a time investment to get caught up. Haha

• How Do You Celebrate?

Ty. - - General Chit-Chat

Winnie you should get some fine liquor and a nice meal! That’s kinda my go to for celebrations. I’m going to have to do one myself soon I think. Haha.

• I mean, if your movie was shit, I would say probably not. It if it was a good movie that was always intended as the middle of a trilogy, what do you expect? Now if the third one does the same thing I’ll be like “but actually wtf”. Haha.

• I think the “its Not MCU and only marvel can make decent movies” thing is getting really old. I mean dude, Spider-Man 2 is till far and away the best superhero movie. [opinion!] Spider-Man 1 is no slouch either. Personally, 2>1>Amazing>Homecoming>3>Amazing2 With that said, this is not the venom movie I wanted. Haha. Venom is my absolute favourite comic book character. This movie really doesn’t look like it’s going to do the character complete justice. Buuuut at the same time it does like like du…

• I’m with John on Nier Automata. Brilliant game. Let’s have some more. As for a contribution of my own: Some sort of successor to the Zero Escape series. I believe Junpei, Akane, Sigma and Phi’s stories have been told, and I’m perfectly happy to not have another sequel. I would, however, love to have a new story in that world. I think they’ve crafted a pretty interesting world, and I would love to see them explore it more and tell some new self contained stories. PT. GIVE ME SILENT HILLS BACK. Or…

• Crossplay

Ty. - - General Gaming

Depends on the game. If it's anything competitive, I'd rather everyone be on the same hardware. If it's like Minecraft or anything just messing around, sure, no issues from me.

• I don't think it really needs to startle you to be heavily reliant on jump scares though. I mean, after a while you can walk into a room and be like "dude will come out of these 4 vents and probably that floorboard over there." Haha. Might not be a scare, and you might see it coming. I think it's still a jump scare though. It's just... not a good or effective one. Haha.

• Quote from Cajbaj: “With that said, are there any games that are actually scary? PT is literally THE scariest game that's ever existed IMO but you can't get it anymore and even that won't scare me near as much as it did when I was 15. ” Agree, PT is the scariest thing ever created. Haha. If you were really into PT, you might enjoy Amnesia, Silent Hill 2/3, SOMA. I'd probably recommend SOMA first though. Perhaps not the scariest thing ever, but the story is very good, and the atmosphere extremely…

• Early Celebrity Crushes

Obligatory Emma Stone post. You admit ONE time that you were into Emma Stone and now I can’t even watch Zombieland without someone poking their head in and making a joke. I feel like George Costanza. Haha.

• Stress can really mess you up, and it can do it in ways you’d never think about or realize. I think since you’ve identified that at as a current issue though, you can work on it. Taking time to relax, meditate, distract yourself, etc might help you feel a little better overall. But life is going to bring about very stressful times every now and again. The more strategies you have to work with it, the better off you’ll be in the log run. Mind you, I say this as someone who has severe stress issue…

• Sushi>Chinese buffet. Haha.

• Can’t go wrong with sushi

• If you join a clan and don't like it, you can always switch over later!

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

I'm getting into the finishing touches here for the basement renovation. It's starting to look like I might actually come in under $10,000. I am very happy about this. I originally (before I was planning a bathroom and kitchen) budgeted for $8,000. When I switched to a full thing with a bathroom and kitchen, I revised to about $15,000. And mid project it started really seeming like it was adding up and we were miles away. I started to expect kinda $18,000-20,000. Happened to score a pretty cheap…

• I shouldn’t watch Steins Gate 0 after a couple drinks. My black heart just can’t handle it. Haha. I’m such a baby.

• I'm really torn because I love the Zero Escape games, but I'm really meh on Danganronpa. I'm curious what these will take after more. And I know, and will admit Danganronpa was a really good game, and by all accounts 2 seems better, but for me personally, it just doesn't click how the ZE games do. So I'm either going to more or less enjoy what they do, with a chance of "oh my god greatest game ever that plot twist just literally exploded my brain" haha

• Dead Space is really jump-scary, but at the same time... the USG Ishimura a very unsettling location. I know people shit on the game for being "cheap" scares, and I get that the game is in a lot of ways more Aliens than Alien, but I dunno, that game, for me, had some very tense and scary atmosphere. Dead Space 2 is almost wholly a better game, but the colony has nothing on the Ishimura.

• The Nintendo Switch

Ty. - - General Gaming

Quote from Vulpes: “Apparently it depends on the image, but for most images OLEDs are more efficient. Large amounts of white are a problem, though. ” I did some light research after I posted that at work, and yeah, that's pretty much what I found. They have more of a variable draw based on the picture on screen, where LCD are usually more of a uniform draw.

• The Nintendo Switch

Ty. - - General Gaming

Do those screens draw a heavy load? I thought OLED screens were much more energy efficient.

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

If getting the kid is as unlikely as a 2% alpha pack, you’re still good. So nothing to worry about. Haha.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

We can give ranked a go sometime this week and see if we can get lucky. I’m not against a few games here and there.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

Yeah good luck with that. Hahaha

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

Did you get the trophy for getting the sweep?

• The Babadook is leaving Netflix soon.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

Twitch is starting to grow on me. If it’s a really good fuse map, might be good to run a twitch to get rid of the Jager’s.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

Judging by the try hards we played last night, i’d be surprised if people didn’t wanna be that sweaty. Haha. Man, I started that night with like 8 kills per game. I didn’t die in my first 6 rounds. And then we went on a 15 game losing streak in overtime. Like what. Haha. I’m really surprised how tight every single game was. I like to win, but you can’t complain too much having a competitive game go to round 5

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

I don’t understand why he isn’t more popular. It’s rare we play against one. But he’s an absolute menace.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

I picked up Buck and Echo last night. I like that buck has a shotgun readily available. Useful if you’re up really close and you’re using be single fire AR, or if you need to bust through a wall quickley and don’t want to use a breaching charge. Echo. He’s cheap as hell. Wow. Haha.

• Quote from darkbeastganon: “So I recently bought Valkyria Chronicles 4 for the PS4..... and I can't play it due to not having enough space.... Is there a way to solve this besides deleting stuff? I'm starting to miss the days of the memory card. ” Pretty sure you need 2x the amount of required space for the install. Or maybe that’s just updates.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

I’ll be on tonight. Used a 7 day renown booster so I gotta play. Shoot me a message whenever you wanna game. I’ll be home like 7ish so any time after that

• Weren’t they hired as contractors or something?

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

You’ll probably just curse us all to a lifetime of losing and duplicate commons.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

Disgusting.

• Rainbow Six Siege

Ty. - - General Gaming

All of the year 1 operators are on sale for 15000 renown m. I might end up buying... all of them (except you Blackbeard)