Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 81-120 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Mafia T1: Day 3 - Good Knight

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

@HarmonicalHero Explain.

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

[Vote]HarmonicalHero[/Vote] You've done absolutely nothing of substance to this game other than ask people to pick two numbers for no reason at all. I fail to see how that is supposed to help you or anyone, considering that this is a traditional game with no weird roles. You didn't elaborate why you had people do this either.

• Why would there be a proper Pokemon game for the NX at launch? With Sun & Moon coming out in November, that's still too early for there to be new generation.

• A Zelda Maker wouldn't be much different. Anyway it makes no difference since the console releases of RPG Maker are exclusive to Japan, so none of us could get it anyway.

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

Oh, did I just repeat a question that Ruki already asked? I'm tired.

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

I don't believe we have heard much from @Kaylin Who do you think would be a good lynch vote?

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

@Please Understand: Just to clarify, are you in favor of day 1 lynch or no lynch?

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

Speaking of Harmonical, I wonder what they're planning with that...

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

Unless Orion gets here soon, he's likely to be modkilled anyway. Haven't been paying much attention to this day as I've been preoccupied with other things. I'll go back and take another look.

• Why make a Zelda Maker when we already have the closest thing on Nintendo consoles - RPG Maker. Though the console ones are Japan exclusive. I'm not going to believe those Tweets.

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

5 7 Harmonical, I really hope this isn't some silly game. I was already annoyed by your silliness last game.

• None of those franchises are ever going to be revived. Maybe F-Zero but still not likely.

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Sólsetur: “@Midoro @HollowmanOfEoL @HarmonicalHero Same question to you three. Name one or two people you trust, or are willing to trust, as of right now. ” I say I trust Hollowman and Ruki, at least on principle. I agree that not voting would be a waste of a day.

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Please Understand: “I suppose that's a fair point, but we don't have anything to go by yet. ” That's why we talk things out in Day 1. And the discord between lynch vs no lynch is one place to start. Might be something worth looking into.

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

I can already tell that there's going to be a divide over this.

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Sólsetur: “this is traditional mafia midoro we don't need flavor text that's too progressive ” Flavor justice, one two three I wanna be FC

Midoro - - Mafia Archive

No flavor text for the day opening? D= That's boring.

• The leak seems dubious at best. A lot of people are calling out inconsistencies that just don't add up. Plus, why would a retailer have a box, let alone a placeholder box, for a console that hasn't even been released yet and is allegedly still underway in production? Why even a placeholder box of all things? It makes no sense to me.

• To add onto the Japanese dev environment discussion, I do know that an employee at Capcom (I believe it was Yoshinori Ono) was so overworked that he was later hospitalized. Really goes to show how awful the working conditions are there. It's a bit of an eye-opener when you consider that us customers are only encouraging this sort of thing. Anyway, I will agree that it's... a bit hard to believe that BotW is at its "climax" when we've experienced multiple delays and a console that we still know n…

• Kay so I just had to go through a lot of crap a little while ago. I'm not in the greatest moods right now so I'll keep this brief. The average parent gives their phone to their child, especially young children, to keep them quiet so they won't whine how much longer things will take. The average parent is going to be fine and happy with downloading a free app and having their child play that on a lent phone, rather than go through the expenses as buying them their own handheld console and games t…

• Quote from Aurelia: “and this is the best thing ever, and I don't care what you guy say ” Damn it, now I'm seriously craving some.

• Really, I find it impossible to pick only one game in the entire franchise considering how distinct each series is. At times they're not even comparable. Now if I had to pick one series that I thought was the best, it would have to be the Zero series, of which I found Zero 3 to be the best in that. I simply love how compact the series is. The setting stands out and is a real turning point to the classic and X series. I also loved the lore and how much more "fantasy" the series presented itself. …

• My mom has lent her phone to my younger brother before to play while waiting in offices. It's usually between 5 to 10 minutes. I'm speaking from experience here.

• It's still more cost effective to lend your kid your phone for 5 minutes over buying them their own handheld.

• Quote from FrozenDragon150: “Oh, also I thought about something: what if they lure in smartphone game developers to port their games to NX and tout the NX as an alternative towards buying a smartphone? Maybe people wouldn't exactly be too thrilled to buy their kids a $300+ device to play games... But a $200-$250 console they can take away safely without stripping them off their communication means? ” So you mean like instead of a parent giving their child a phone to play silly games when they co…

• Quote from John: “Kickstarter is an investment in the colloquial sense of the term (you spend capital now in the expectation of a return later), ” Which is why I've said that it was at the very least comparative.

• I don't see the NX ever being a success, at least not to the Wii's scope. The only reason why the Wii was so successful was because at the time of its release, it was so radically different compared to anything else seen before, and a lot of casuals and families were praising its innovations as a "healthier" alternative to regular gaming. It was basically a trendy thing that caught on because it was a video game console but one where you didn't have to sit on your arse flicking buttons. But like…

• All investments have high stakes. You cannot say that the stock market, for instance, is risk-free. All forms of investments have risks. This is no different.

• Quote from Castigear: “Problem is, Nintendo gave up on the idea of peripherals (which is what they would consider that) long ago. I have a feeling they will want to sell the complete package only, and not part it out. Otherwise it would introduce the need to also sell the dock separately, and the "power unit" separately for people who later would want to upgrade their basic set. ” Except Nintendo is going to have to do that anyway, because reality is things break and need replacing.

• Paper Mario: Colour Spash

Midoro - - General Gaming

Quote from Castigear: “Quote from Midoro: “Sticker Star took the paper aesthetic and made the entire game revolve around that, what with crumpled Toads, cardboard environments and, what I consider to be most damning of all, the "Things". Giant real world objects that the cast have no idea what they are. Never before have I been made to feel "All I know is a lie" in a video game world. ” Then you definitely won't like Color Splash. Crumpled Toads, Cardboard environments and Things all return. ” I…

• Unpopular Zelda Opinions

Midoro - - General Zelda

Developer word trumps all. Hyrule Warriors is non-canon. Even when they revised the timeline in that web image to include TFH, they didn't include HW in that. That's the end. More infuriating is when people try to push their "Nononono this is canon" agenda onto the wiki. Please do not.

• Quote from TheMorriganZW: “It's not an investment though, an investment is something you can gain something out of, like stocks or trading. I honestly don't get why people hate on it so much. Sure yeah some scummy people used it, and most people shouldn't be pledging for these games. But, many of these games wouldn't have been funded otherwise. ” An investment is where you invest money for the gain and development of something. In this case, the gain would be to make a game a reality that would …

Paper Mario 64 never had a paper aesthetic though. The flat sprites were only flat to conserve space and allow the game to be as big as it can be. The only "paper physic" in that game was when Mario floats down from the veranda, but that was once. It wasn't even called Paper Mario in Japan. TTYD did explore the paper aesthetic, but it was done sparingly and treated more as a dimensional magic power. Sticker Star took the paper aesthetic and made the entire game revolve around that, what with cru…

• As far as inspiration goes, I like Zelda's direction. There is nothing inherently wrong with Asian influences or from other cultures. It makes the world look more diverse and varied. I'd rather Zelda be treated as its own thing and not strictly as a medieval fantasy, because that is just too limiting. There will always be plenty other high medieval sword and shield fantasy.

Quote from Please Understand: “Color Splash is great! I actually liked the concept behind Sticker Star, [...] I think I might actually prefer it to 64 and TTYD. It's more distinct. ” I... I have no words... Well as for me, I've been mostly playing Yo-kai Watch 2, my first in the franchise. It's okay. Nothing spectacular, but it's okay. I'm glad I'm playing this one over the first as it is clearly the "definitive version" of the two. I've gotten a bit used to the battle system, and I will admit t…

• Quote from Canyarion: “So no more Zelda on your TV? Never ever ever ever? Probably not a good idea. ” I'm more comfortable playing wherever, whenever. The Wii U, which is shared between me and I brother (or used to be), is plugged into the TV in his room. So I can't always play. I don't exactly have the space to keep a console NX anywhere else either.

• I'm sitting here feeling speechless. I'm shocked by this unlucky streak Kickstarter games are having. It seems like there is no end to it. Mighty No 9 and its disastrous forums, delay after delay, poor deliverance and botched up release with bad bugs. Red Ash and it's terrible introduction and failed Kickstarter. No Man's Sky and its good idea but poor execution. Bloodstained being delayed to 2018 and backers throwing a hissy fit over the fact that the Wii U version may be dropped. When does it …

• I actually wish the NX was wholly a handheld. We don't have a lot of space here and I can't say I'm all for the rumored dock.

• Which would mean the NX would still hardly compare. Didn't expect anything more though.

• Pokemon Thread V.??: S&M, Yo

Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “Is that even a real screenshot? ” Yes. It is.