Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 241-280 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • I'm sort of thinking it's probably not a valid signature since it's, well. Yeah. xD I'll remove it if that's the case. Rainbow.png

• Frankly, if it's any different from Ocarina of Time and if it's not following a similar standard of OoT then it's not a Zelda game to me. So if this is true and it's steering off the classic Zelda road, then Nintendo are making a big mistake. They're taking away the trait that made Zelda what it is.

• +1 WE'RE NEVAR GONNA MAKE IT. D:

• Panique, Ranil and Frozen. ;D Stood out the most to me.

• Sorry to burst your bubble dude, but you're not the first one. D: I've seen it done before. (I could be wrong though, perhaps it was something else of a similar concept. If so, congrats for finding your very own glitch.)

• I was quite happy when they launched the self-renaming system. I was too lazy to PM a mod to change my name when I wanted to ;D. Chukapi suits me much better, methinks. *never knew you could hover over the user's username and it will show what their previous username(s) were. xD*

• What Religion is Hyrule?!

Chukapi - - Theorizing

You can't actually say that it is a certain religion because I'm pretty sure Nintendo weren't trying to implelemt a religion in their game, rather the 'religion' that the Hyrulians seem to follow resembles one of our own.

• The Tree in Lake Hylia Oot

Chukapi - - Theorizing

This is why Nintendo really should stop putting in Easter Eggs, people take it way too seriously. xD

• When people think Link in each Zelda is the SAME Link when it clearly states otherwise. >.>

• Lego Legend of Zelda?

Chukapi - - Future Zelda

zeldapig04.jpg lego2.jpg 7320824.jpg HELLZ YEAH.

• What Skin do u use?

Chukapi - - General Chit-Chat

I've always had a passion for the white skin. It's easy on the eyes and feels classic.

• Zelda WTF Pictures V.II

Chukapi - - General Zelda

This may have already been uploaded here, but I couldn't resist. It makes me laugh every time. DekuTreeAHHHGH.jpg

• I would have to say, I can't decide. They are extremely different games (well...I wouldn't go as far as to say that) but I can only play one or the other depending on what mood I'm in. Overall, Wind Waker had the better structure as most games do over DS games. DS games are supposed to be simple that you can just play easily without having to sit down and really concentrate (not that the Wind Waker required that as much, but any console game sort of takes setting-up). Phantom Hourglass had Line…

• Ranch Forest or Island

Chukapi - - Modern Zelda

I'm going to have to disagree with you two and go with the classic forest. Link has always felt like this shy, quiet, humble person, who is one with nature. To grow up on a ranch would make him a bit more bold and lively. Forest for me.

• 48 Hours of TP

Chukapi - - Modern Zelda

48 hours is MORE than enough. I think I completed it 100% in about 50 (well, excluding poes which I admit are a pain in the arse). It may depend, though. I only found it easy because of my experience with Zelda games. The puzzles were very typical and just took knowledge of what was likely to be put in the game as a puzzle.

• You know, I may sound like a freak or something, but I don't think they look THAT similar except for the eyes. The design is similar and upon first glance you do think, "WOW THEY LOOK SO SIMILAR" but when you actually look over the two, they're very different.

• What are you scared of?

I'm afraid of losing loved ones. Trust me, every time I think about my life without a friend or family member, I practically start crying. =\ I'm afraid of hurting others. However much this may sound like I'm trying to make myself look better, I'm not. When I do something which I think may have jeopordised my friendship with someone, I can never stop thinking about it in that same day. It's creepy. >.> Edit: I'm totally terrified of roller coasters and theme park rides. I will not get on one be…

• Bugger! What's This?!

"Acorns were good until bread was found." --Sir Francis Bacon

• ^Agreed. I hate Spiderman 3.And while I disagree with you about Iron man, I do think it is a little overrated. It is a brilliant film but the way people act about it is totally exaggerated.

• Tv-Anime:Ending Themes

Chukapi - - Entertainment

Probably seems childish *squee* but I love the ending theme of CCS in Season 1. Clicky Clicky

• Awkword Moments!

Okay, definitely the most awkward moment is when you tell a joke, you get your friends all riled up while you're telling it and they're all grinning, then when you finally finish it you burst out laughing and at the same time everyone else's smiles gradually fade away. AKWARD?! NO, AWKWORD.

• Us Workin' People

My job is quite unusual and I know it's wierd for a 15 year-old to have a job (it's more of a temp' thing, though). My dad is a children's entertainer and so I sometimes tag along and do face painting. The pay is actually really good, about £15 an hour, which equals to about $30. Yes, you may be thinking 15?! But the average job I do is not only on weekends (which I would prefer to spend doing other stuff than painting kids' faces) but the party that I get hired to face paint at lasts on averag…

• I love how the title of this thread keeps changing. XD Also, I'm quite surprised this is still going and we're not even half way to a million. +1 = 47,964

• Zelda Sig Contest

Chukapi - - Competition Archives

I voted for Ranil. His had the smoothest effects and appealed to me the most. =]

• What would you like to see?

Chukapi - - Future Zelda

I want the series to get darker. Like Twilight Princess, but extent further, reach distant horizons and create a Zelda game that we will remember. ALSO, I WUD LIEK SOM MOAR PEEPLES, PLZ. LIEK, SO I CAN SOSULLAISE, U NO?

• !

Chukapi - - Newbie Central

WELCOME. =] Needless to say, I'm certain you will enjoy it here. Have fun, and go nuts. -- Paine.

• Goodness me, this aim of counting to a million will take a long time to achieve. We are on 42118, thanks to Paine.

• Probably unneccesary for me to say this, but I actually like the update, and those complaining about it, I have one thing to say: You're freaking out because of one little change. In a few months you'll be completely used to it and wondering what it was you were complaining about in the first place.

• How is your attention span?

I have to say my attention span is low and this applies to everything. With T.V, often I'll walk off after half an hour of something, in lessons at school, I can listen to my teacher for, tops, 20 minutes then I'll blank out. Books, I lose interest so easily. I am ashamed to say my attention span is so low, but at times its good. It helps me realise there's more going on outside what I'm focusing on. As HelmarocKing said, with YouTube videos, I get lost too. I end up watching stuff for hours on…

• "The wind... it is blowing"

Chukapi - - Modern Zelda

Quote from Ritogirl: “When he was telling Link how why he took over Hyrule, he described the desert winds bringing only death. He was saying that he was going to die.” I was thinking something similar. So, quoted for truth.

• Who here likes Paramore?

Chukapi - - Entertainment

I have just recently gotten into Paramore, actually. They don't have that many good songs, in my oppinion, but regardless, they are extremely talented and the songs which I do deem awesome are particularly good. I have to say Misery Business is their best song, followed by Crushcrushcrush, Born For This and Fences. I would love to attend one of their concerts.

• Very interesting

Chukapi - - General Zelda

I hate to sound spoilt, but I prefer the Zelda games simple. That map is too confusing for a game like Zelda.

• Hello all of Zelda Universe

Chukapi - - Newbie Central

Hey. Wecome to ZU. *Outstretches hand to shake* I = huge fan of Linebeck. He's awesome. =) You'll fit in just fine around here by the looks of it.

• Is it really that taboo?

Chukapi - - Serious Discussion

I disagree with homosexuality, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's taboo. More 'frowned upon'. It's a little bit disturbing and how can men gain pleasure from dating another male? But you should leave people alone if they want to be gay. It's not you're life and it's not hurting you.

• I'm still curious as to why people are scared of clowns. D: Add one on from Paine.

• Add one on from Paine.

• THAY'RE HIGH. Add one on.

• Temple of Time loop hole

Chukapi - - Classic Zelda

A little pointless for me to state this, but that's what's called "defeating the purpose of the game".

• Lack of Locations in Wind Waker?

Chukapi - - Modern Zelda

Quote from HyruleGaurdian: “I believe a lot of people through out Hyrule were killed when the curtain of twilight covered the land. They made the comment "A woman was being attack by one of those things and when the other villagers ran over to save her there were two of beasts and the woman was gone." All those shadow beast you killed were the NPCs... Link killed a lot of people. lol” Yeah I know, but it wouldn't have hurt the storyline to add a few more survivors in or perhaps migrants from Hyr…

• It's just messed up. I'm presuming this has seriously put ZU off April Fools for a while. Seriously, it's not great that I'm eating food right now. This could get messy. Glad to hear Captain still reigns.