Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 161-200 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • We've had it twice this year...so that effectively means they negate each other and are just normal days! : D *win for stupid logic*

• Quote from Postman: “ This is suppose to be blurry. ffg921.jpg” Quote from Jehanne: “... but why blurry?” Blurry = win : D So do awesome shades!

• Quote from Karma: “Haha, thanks. x3 It's not always easy to find a pair of glasses that suit you (I went to about 5 different places till I found these. xP), but then again you can always go for contacts. :3” If I had your patience, I would have many nice things! Give me some of your patience! : D But yes, contacts are an option, but felt that they're more of a hassle than it's worth. Money and possibility of losing them (and hey, me = biggest dope. I would lose them, 100% guarantee. Glasses mak…

• Quote from Karma: “I love your eyes, Chukapi. x3” Thank you! I love your hat and your hood. ;D And your glasses - awesomeness. I need glasses, but I hate them 'cause it hides ma eyes .O But yours are great!

• Quote from Sotiris: “I know. I'm bored of taking pics of myself as well. This Scrapbook needs more of me. So, yeah... 1005154.jpg Old pics FTW!” Blurry photos = win. : D you look vereh pretty ;D *feels like the wrong choice of word for a guy* SV109079.jpg I look different. ;o

• Do you actually like Zelda?

Chukapi - - General Chit-Chat

This question is criminal. >( yes, I do like zelda ;D

• That's it. I'm gonna stay active. *facepalm* I don't spend enough time on ZU. Jehanne = very prettyfull. : D Karma = also very prettyfull! I like your glasses.

• I will contribute! 103988

• I fail in every way possible for not noticing this thread earlier. MY NAME IS ENCORPORATED IN THE TITLE. : D *because of how unwidely known she is on the forum, she is amazed to see a topic with her name in it* *was sad enough to search the thread* Thank you Liah ;D

• My (online) girlfriend

Quote from Shigeru: “DON'T EVER START AN ONLINE RELATIONSHIP!!! IT'S HORRIBLE!!! IT'LL RIP YOU APART BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!!! ALL OF THE ONLINE LADIES ARE UGLY IN PERSON!!! MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS BEFORE DEKUQUEEN DELETES THIS! THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING! DON'T DO IT, WOMEN WHO ARE ON THE INTERNET ARE HORRIBLE ;_;!!!!!” We online girls find this offensive ;_;. But srsly. Dude, long distance relationships can work fine. If you worry about things too much, it's likely that something won't work. You s…

• OOT for DS

Chukapi - - Modern Zelda

They did it for Mario, they can do it for Zelda. No further comment. ;p

• R.I.P. Duncan/Hylie

A guy like him, looking so positive and happy all the time, you'd never know he had cancer or was on the verge of death. It's people like them we should look up to. I pray his family are okay and that he rests peacefully.

• I doubt I would be interested in games today if it weren't for Zelda. There are some good memories of my childhood involving OoT.

• Hyrule, Coss, Liah. ;D

• Twilight Princess collage

Chukapi - - Creative Corner

This is truly an amazing piece of artwork. First seeing the greyscale picture was stunning, then seeing the coloured version and the whole collage alongside the other four, wow, absolutely amazing. You're extremely talented and don't forget it. I have no critisism or anything, it's near perfection!

• Ganondorf, in a new way

I actually really like this piece of artwork, it can say a lot about Ganondorf before his evil reign. It's hard to believe he would have been evil since his birth, so this is quite a nice image to say what he looked like before becoming evil. : D Nice one.

• Quote from Ŧim: “East Clock Town leads to the ocean, so it's more like me, always close to the water.” Hm, I'm fairly sure the east leads to Ikana. =\ I personally like the West, I dunno, I always find myself hanging out there. Guess I like the shops and the bank. :3 Lots'a MONEEEY. And I like dancing with them girls with the funny dancing mask. Co-ordinated dances can be fun!

• Majora's mask had TONS of sidequests. Why didn't TP? D: (and as most people have said, there just needs to be more life. More people to talk to. Even though Hyrule Castle was buzzing with people, you couldn't talk to them so it felt empty)

• Lord linketh, coss, lord ranny

• How were your C-Buttons set up?

Chukapi - - Classic Zelda

^Agree with rayburn. It's just feels right that way. I can't have any weapons on down C because on GCN controller it's such a nightmare to use Z.

• Zant - Why So Unpopular?

Chukapi - - Modern Zelda

I think a lot of people were expecting more from Zant. His character changed very quickly and I think this threw a lot of people off. I think we were expecting his character that we had seen in earlier periods of the game to play as a major boss THEN turning "mental" or however you perceive it. It felt like they'd built his character up for a really epic battle at the end and all we got was a mini-boss.

• Insomnia

I get insomnia a lot, and I notice I get it on the same day. Sunday. The reason for my insomnia, I believe, is because I don't burn enough energy on these certain days. Sundays I tend to laze around a lot, whereas the other six days of the week I'm often out and about, whether it's School or spending the day out with friends. Sundays, we all just tend to relax. While this is great during the day, it leads to difficulty when trying to fall asleep. My body is just physically not tired. No wonder …

• What show got YOU into animé?

Chukapi - - Entertainment

I forget whether it was Card Captor Sakura or Full Metal Alchemist. I watched both around similar times. Either way, it was one of those two (both awesome animes regardless of how different they are).

• Favourite Anime/Manga

Chukapi - - Entertainment

While I suppose it doesn't technically count as Manga, I'm vereh obsessed with this particular Manga at the moment: mangacover.jpg Because a picture is worth a thousand words! : D Link is portrayed perfectly as a character who actually talks and has a personality. The story is so well done considering how much it's been altered to elimminate tedious dungeons and temples. Truly awesome, everyone must read it.

• Oh no...he's not breathing...

Chukapi - - Classic Zelda

Hey, this isn't just a glitch! I'm almost 100% sure that you can come back at night and he's there. *will confirm this* Edit: *remembers* it's when you first enter Hyrule Market after leaving Kokiri. Go back there at night and he's there *will upload a video shortly* Presumably, the reason he flickers on the screen for a minute is because there was an error when removing him.

• What confuses me more than the fact that he did this is what drives people to become so insane and do things like this? I wouldn't be paid to carry around pidgeons in my pants, let alone run the risk of getting fined for it. Think about the pidgeons! They wouldn't know what was going on. D;

• Wallpaper_03_800x600.jpg GET SOME NUTS.

• Ogre - Made in Paint

I find your art both comical and awesome. ;D Considering you did that in paint, that's just amazing! ;D

• Haven't seen a lot of people commenting on the personality of people, which I find sad. D: I genuinely can't become attracted to a person without first knowing what they are like. It's just something I can't do. It's like buying a box of chocolates and saying you like the chocolate without first having tasted it. So, for me, personality. I want to know what the person is like. ;D Fun people turn me on! >D

• I wanted to see it like this: moon.jpg So it made me even sadder when it crashed without a smile. D:

• mario_fail.gif Yes, it's happened (except on new super mario bros. with PEOPLE WATCHING ME. 'Nuff said.

• Fire Emblem! =)

Chukapi - - General Gaming

I started the new one, Shadow Dragon, and I just couldn't stand it. I thought it looked really good and fun, but it's just so tedious and boring and overly complicated. It has to be, like Snow_Storm said, one of the most unoriginal series ever.

• Your worst fear :(

I recently heard of a horrible tragedy which happened here in the UK. We've had loads of snow recently, and so there's a horribly high increase of 999 calls. One accident involved a 16 year old sledging into barbed wire. 16. That's like...me. It's freaky when you think about it. That person just lost their live. All that work, for nothing. Their life hadn't even started yet. That's my fear.

• Is my R4 DS fake?

Chukapi - - General Gaming

Yeah, basically just to clarify what Forte said, it basically allows you to download games for your DS and other various stuff (such as music and emulators). It's not a fake or anything, a load of my friends have it and it works fine, so...xD Yup, yup, you're safe (I have m3, which is basically the same thing).

• have you noticed a trend?

Chukapi - - General Zelda

While it's already been argued that this isn't a trend at all (well, not argued, proven) the reason there would possibly be a trend is probably because of how long roughly it takes them to create the game(s), by which time a new console has been released by them and they see no need to create any more for the previous console. Don't think it's anything to think about too deeply.

• Favorite Race

Chukapi - - General Zelda

*doesn't understand why there isn't an option for Gerudos and why no one else has noticed this*

• Even considering choosing Maths as an A level subject (might not mean anything to you Americans, but basically studying maths after age 16) I AM NOT DOING IT BY THE WAY.

• Perhaps we can make an awesome compromise. I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to attend yet, but I'll have a hand in making sure every Uk'er gets a chance to meet up with fellow ZU'ers. Yes, Manchester is better for us Northies, and I definitely see how London is better for those Southies. Edit: Ahh, also there was no sort of indication of when this would be. It'd have to suit people's schedules. I'm guessing this'd be summer hoidays? Edit Edit: I retract my previous statement on the grounds…

• I voted Psyonics, but I should have voted other, because I would like a power more like Nightcrawler. His way of teleporting is amazing and his character generally makes me want that ability. ;D

• 98% of people who are on the internet don't have someone to spend it with. Why else do you think they're sat at 10 o'clock at night on their computer on a forum? ;D No offense of course, this directly applies to me.