Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 81-120 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Quote from Sotiris: “I shaved all my facial hair. Bad move? I dunno. Look: Me all summery with facial hair. dsc00001i.jpg Me completely shaved. dsc01273h.jpg” GIMME THAT SHIRT NAO. : D You are very summery looking and pretty!

• Hello there!

Chukapi - - Newbie Central

Welcome! This is Zelda Universe : D Read up on the rules and I'm sure you'll settle in nicely!

• People think it makes them look cool.

• Quote from Hombre De Mundo: “4740_179766780388_870800388_7054624_791553_n.jpg” omgjealous

• Quote from Sotiris: “Chukapi, I'm not commenting on your pics 'cause I'm too jealous.” xD Well I am sorreh. Everything you see costed me moneyz. I worked super hard to make my room as awesome as it is. Quote from sea: “ Also, I am the least-tough-looking person ever. ruhh2.jpg I'm probably going to trim my hair actually, it's looking kind of ragged.” Your hair is beaituful : o and it scares me that it's longer than mine.

• Quote from Comrade: “prom.jpg YOU GUYS BETTER NOT IGNORE THIS POST BECAUSE I AM A MOD. ME AT PROM WITH MY FRIEND.” Wai is mai mum at ur promm

• DAMN RIGHT YOU DO. Although...it doesn't work properly anymore D: *cry*

• A. being normal B. not playing games (that is just, BEYOND ME D: ) C. driving D. smoking E. having a job as a baker

• Quote from Wolf O'Donnell: “time to show you 2 great games i have for my wii. dscn1593.jpg ” THAT'S MY DS! *gasp!* SV100278.jpg THESE WER TEKKEN LIEK FAIVE MINS AGOO Photo-0053.jpg Photo-0052.jpg I don't smile because I needz braces. Photo-0049.jpg Me and RHEKSY : D edit: okay, while I'm at it I may as well show you my awesome room Its kinda messy : o Photo-0055.jpg Photo-0056.jpg Photo-0057.jpg BEHOLD, MY MANGA COLLECTION!

• Untitled-4.gif

• No particular order: o Learn Japanese o Have a wedding o Travel to Japan o Publish something that makes money o Build a manga fort o Save a person's life o Meet someone famous (e.g. Jim Carey) o Love someone and have them love me back o Adopt a kid May add more in the future

• Quote from Sotiris: “Is this at a buffet or something? Delicious eyes... er, I mean, rice, by the way!” Yup it was this Japanese restaurant called "Yo Sushi" which was basically a buffet. Stuff came on a conveyor belt and you could pick what you want and you pay for what you get (bowls were colour coded). = n1651313105_30169783_539821.jpg

• CupCakes VS Muffins

Chukapi - - General Chit-Chat

I want to create my own party of Cookies please

• I like rice. n1651313105_30169773_1798253.jpg

• luckcopy.gif

• Skinnier and Skinnier

Quote from Pani: “Well. For one thing I am skinnier than the woman in that picture. I never have any pressure to lose weight! I am a bit over 5 foot and somewhere around 72-75lbs. I have always been this small and I've been trying to put weight on for yeeears. So I have absolutely no pressure to lose weight. Whatsoever. :B” This = me. (except...to a lesser extent. You're shorter) I cannot for the love of God put on weight. And I feel terrible for it. I know someone who is not fat, but they compl…

• n64-controller.jpg Unlike the GCN controller, I can actually play an ocarina song properly on the N64 controller. Plus it's more comfy and Zelda-feeling.

• Should I?

Quote from вℓσσ∂ѕρσят: “Don't do it Tott! We can't amnage without that,,strange..thing in your avatr.” Not to mention his awesome new signature.

• Quote from nod flenders: “that's where the script belonged” quoted in agreement

• Your favourite biccy?

^ What she said. : D Also kempwrightscustardcream.jpg And 2553564845_887e96514d.jpg I want some now. D:

• So I hear U Lieks Mudkipz?

Chukapi - - General Zelda

You spelled mudkip wrong.

• Mine isn't shut, but unlike what I'm guessing is the majority of everyone, I don't want mine to close at the moment. I've got exams very soon and if we get shut down, they'll base our grades off our mock results, and I did ultimately crud in my mocks (intentionally). And I will be screwed. So please cover your mouth when you sneeze, for the sake of my education! : D

• After you complete it, there's actually very little to do (unlike WW for example, which has 50 floors and a giant sea to sail about on). I often replay my 100% completed games and just roam around and I enjoy it. The feeling of Ocarina of Time is entertainment enough for me -- the music, the enemies, Link's consistent HYAAAH HYUPP. It's great ;D But to answer your question, no. There isn't really much more to do except get a perfect game (e.g. Gerudo's fortress archery test, get 2000 points. Th…

• Online Dating

I am going to take the less formidable option and just say it depends. Because it really does. As Marluxia said, it really depends on the circumstances. There will be occasions where online dating is fine -- that person is still a person! But other times it may be that the reason they date is because the true character of this person is hidden behind a screen. It's a very difficult topic.

• Okay. Very dull and probably pointless question which will most likely eventually lead to a dead topic, but I'm just curious whether everyone does this. I do, I always make sure my teeth are clean before the dentist. If it's in school time, I'll leave early to return home and clean my teeth (and get changed if it'll run into after school) and I wonder to myself: what do the dentist think about always looking in toothpastey mouths? xD What do you do?

• eggman-1.gif

• 20 facts about yourself

ONE: I have decided all 20 points will be written with words rather than numbers because I'm so different : D TWO: I'm a girl gamer (obviously) and I am 100% proud of it THREE: I aspire to obtain so much manga that I can eventually build a fort out of it all FOUR: I'm a pisces (born in March) FIVE: I've only ever been abroad once, and that was to Germany (it sucked! no offense to anyone who lives there! <3) SIX: My personality can actually change very rapidly depending on who I'm with. SEVEN: A…

• Favorite/Wierd snacks

180px-Bombaymix.jpg = Best. Thing. Ever. : D

• Quote from fratey: “wait where's the similarity D:” Just, appearance wise. xD Quote from Link: “She's saying you're a vampire from a fictional book which sucked completely in movie form. That's both an insult, and a compliment. More of an insult.” No insult intended. But I do agree on the "sucked completely in movie form part".

• To be fair, no matter where we meet up, someone is going to have to pay more than someone else, simply because of where we all are. I'm all for Birmingham to be honest. It's, as Lavvy La Froo said, smack bang in the middle and it's actually an alright place (social-wise). I think it'd be ideal if someone who lives around there could lead it, as Awkin said. It seems that no one is really willing to lead this thing now, though. If no one steps up, I'll be willing to co-lead it with someone (I cou…

• Quote from fratey: “thatsme.jpg me (testing out phone cam again) house.jpg house ^_” = new-twilight-images-of-bella-and-edward12.jpg

• Quote from GDKdium Nitrate: “this is my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!one1111eleventy11!! he's so cute x3 Mehric.png” Why is he wearing makeup D:

• Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates-inspirational.jpg

• A question for the ladies

Quote from The Arbitrator: “The last person you should ever ask what a woman wants is a woman, because even she doesn't know what she actually wants even if she says she does. She will also typically deny this. A perfect example of what a woman will typically say she wants, when asked, is Chukapi's post above. If we were to examine her track record of previous relationships, without trying to make too much of a claim about a person I hardly know, I put it to you that the thing that attracted her…

• edgeworthpurple.png Not the best thing ever, but Purple = Edgeworth so I had to! D:

• A question for the ladies

Okay, to be honest, it varies from girl to girl, but in my personal oppinion, the best guy is the one who cares, the one who is there and understands you. Again, my personal oppinion, to me I'd prefer time spent with you rather than fancy gifts and you don't have to be the fittest guy to get a girls attention. Be you, be caring. Just be a really good friend. That's the best part of a guy. Hope this helped!

• Quote from Peekay: “ and I cut my hair. 2rzbdl3.jpg I AM NOT SURE IF YOU CAN TELL THAT I DID. :< 2e0nxig.jpg and that was because I was bored. ” You actually look a lot nicer with your hair shorter. We can see your eyes! Suits you ;D And you're super pretty, by the way. Okay, um. Let's see. I hate cameras, but. I was messing with my cam and my eyes are awesome. hjh.jpg Ironically, I was like, tired to the point I could feel my eyes sagging. D: (and what the hell's with the brightness? xD) 3187_7…

• weird crushes

1.pictures-final-fantasy-xii-characters-balthier007.jpg I would have also said Edward Elric, as Pani said. But then again, for any girl who watches FMA who DOESN'T love Edward? (also, agree with the Havoc thing! His minor role but charming character is really awesome) I would say Roy Mustang, too. But Balthier's charming character > everything. Even Godot. godot.png ..actually, it's a tie.

• I use the white...D: Please don't call me racist! : D I dunno, I've always used white, since the dawn of ZU (except for a very small period when I used the green one, but quickly got bored) and it's easy on the eyes. Feels like home!

• Oh f*** moments

Chukapi - - General Zelda

242863-ruto_large.jpg