Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 961-1,000 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • ~:Stelmaria:~

Chukapi - - Creative Corner

Sent: sendsignature2sp8.gif Rikku: rikkuvl2.png Have a lovely Christmas and Thank You for choosing to shop at ~:Stelmaria:~

• Sunny Sig Shop

Transfered Siggy Request, dude. Picture: Death of the Chav. Size: 100 x 100 Text: "Death to the Chav(s)" Text Colour Scheme: Crimson-ish. Something sort of bloody. Font: "Jokerman" (Which I believe is already a font without having to download.) Theme: Red and bloody. Border: Yeah, please. Something reddish. Matching Avi: Yup, if that's alright. Thank you in advanceeee.

• Organic Graphics

No worries, I shall transfer my request to another store. Thank you for your time.

Resized it for you: tinglemaulercu2.png

• Organic Graphics

Siggy Request, dude. Picture: Death of the Chav. Size: 100 x 100 Text: "Death to the Chav(s)" Text Colour Scheme: Crimson-ish. Something sort of bloody. Font: "Jokerman" (Which I believe is already a font without having to download.) Theme: Red and bloody. Border: Yeah, please. Something reddish. Matching Avi: Yup, if that's alright. Thank you in advanceeee.

• 2 player Zelda game

Chukapi - - Future Zelda

What happened to the knowledge of Four Swords? =\

• Majora's Mask 2

Chukapi - - Future Zelda

I wouldn't, because a Majora's Mask sequel would have no point. What's going to happen, Majora's Mask comes back? The power left it, and even if it DID come back there'd be nothing to do but once again have three days to save the world. Plus Link would know all his songs so all he has to do is summon the four Giants and he's set =\

Done and Done: ttravatarcf3.gif If there is anything which you wish to be edited I am more than willing to ^^ Thank you for choosing to shop at ~:Stelmaria:~

TingleMauler: tinglemaulerbw4.png I hope it is to your liking, my appologies for the animation, I tried and failed to do it =\. Merry Christmas.

• Have you ever noticed?

Chukapi - - General Zelda

Quote from lost lee: “What worries me sometimes is that to many characters/items are recycled. I have not yet played TP but I have seen the video reviews and there is room for criticism unfortunately. Nostalgic to sometimes just old and boring,that is what is worrying me about TP, but I'm sure it will work out fine.” To be honest, actually, I'm glad they DO "recycle" original Zelda stuff, such as the monsters and items. It just makes all the Zelda games feel like they ARE all from the same "fami…

• Cucco?! How do you say this...?

Chukapi - - General Zelda

I always have said it as "Cuh-koo."

• How can you be dissapointed for something that was never there? >_> To be honest until I finished playing OoT I never even realised the Temple of Time was sort of meant to be a Light Temple =\ Plus, what would there have been a Light Temple for? To awaken Rauru? If he wasn't already awoken beforehand then Link wouldn't have been able to be sealed away. Personally, I think OoT was pretty much perfect...

• Quote: "Kaepora Gaepora: Do You Understand? No/No" - Pandaemonium Most likely to become a mod: "Anime_Queen."

• imageshack.us or photobucket.com

• Out of Character Thread

Chukapi - - Role Play Discussion

And I'm going to question why marthlz has a link to his BA character in his signature if it hasn't even been approved, and why is he here if he's not a BA member yet >>

• Universe of Graphics

~P~T~W~ Wishes you good luck in your signature business. You've got some nice examples there and seem to have lots of potential. Best of luck to you once again.

Thanks Awkin. I was thinking of announcing it but you're one step ahead of me. Now, on a side note, for those of you who have obtained a signature from myself it would help if the credit wasn't to "Edward Elric" anymore, but to ~Paine~the~Warrior~/Awkin. Thanks. And while I'm thinking about it, because of the lack of requests it is possible that soon ~:Stelmaria:~ might have to be closed. And there are new examples on the first page for those of you who are interested.

Quote from Andúrhil: “I had... a 3 hour chemistry exam yesterday at 8:30 am, a 3 hour physics exam today at 8:30 am, and I have a 3 hour math exam tomorrow at 12:30. And I'm too tired to study.” And this is why everyone hates School so.

ManOfFire: In the Character section. Create a new thread with your character's profile. Wolfen: Phoenix Down's bring people back to life, it's true, so if someone's a Zombie it's wierd but it wouldn't instantly kill them...XD I never understood that either. Should just work anyhow.

Who stole my chocolate?! >o<

*Appears from nowhere and snatches the chocolate from Wolfen's hand who was obviously not paying attention then runs away*

Farewell Lady Elvenarcher. *waves*

I have special powers, and yet I don't see you. Damned Sauron's ring. You've got it haven't you...

And I believe that is a ploy to decieve people of his invisibility. I wouldn't've realised that he was sometimes invisible, you see. Power Shot, on the other hand, is never online, yet he posts XD

Ahha! And I discovered something about Power Shot. He's invisible :XD

Breaking news. I have been revealed to the world *Check my profile picture out XD*

Quote from Wielder of the Sword: “ What...right now?” Well not nessesarily RIGHT now XD But sometime? And I have to say that I think everyone so far I've heard thinks their writing is terrible. It's human nature to always want something you can't have and despise yourself. Most people here who have said their writing isn't what they would personally like best are completely wrong. Your writing skills, everyone, are awesome. Can't deny it =)

I know what you mean, and I feel like I could improve still too (yes, a lot =P) but unless I actually RP with someone who is better than me that'll be quite hard. Hey, speaking of which would you like to battle me? >=D

Quote from Andurhil: “Oh, it's you I think I approved a character for you...” I would love to say you did, but both my approvers were Aex and Ranarath XD Quote from Weilder of the Sword: “o_O Well, then...there's not much more advice I can give. You have more experience than I. *Shakes your hand* Get out there and own some arse, soldier.” *Shakes hand back* Why thank you ^^ And haha, yes, I guess three years is indeed a lot of experience, but I don't want to feel proud about this, I believe you…

Quote from Nikuvillain: “ I think that because the new generations only Rps with the new generations. Really has anybody else notice that?” Yes. Because since they RP the same they get along. Quote from Andúrhil: “That's quite true actually, and I seriously have no idea why that came to be. I remember when I first joined, power-playing was always done in moderation. However, the new generations mimicked the previous generations and it quickly grew to unsettling amounts. I mean, I've always powe…

Quote from Wielder of the Sword: “ My personal take on the matter is that power-playing should never, under any circumstances, be done without consent. That means you should ask the other person before you make their character do something.” THANK YOU. You finally made me realise what it was I was trying to say all this time ^_^ ASK. Anyway, may I ask another question? How many characters may a person own/create in the BA?

And personally I have to say I'd have nothing against power-playing If it was done correctly which sad to say it rarely is. Experienced RP'ers should be a part of their characters, and thus they'd almost feel like they ARE their character(s), so no one else can play them just like you do. I think I'm just repeating myself here, but I feel it very important for everyone to use their own characters ONLY because of that I just said. People who are a part of their character don't want to feel like …

But it's not just the Councillers who controll others' characters, infact no it's mostly not them, it's people who are new to the BA and see others' doing it, so they use it to their advantage and do it completely wrong. Sometimes controlling characters is alright if done correctly, but no I'm not contradicting myself now, it's often not done correctly, and should be avoided, but sometimes yes like I said it's alright... I'm making no sense here XD And I'll edit to say I partially do agree with…

Quote from Wielder of the sword: “ You miss out on opportunities to do things that would have greatly enhanced the story's readability.” Exactly my point. When it's my turn to post after the post involving barely any of the other person controlling their OWN character I find it very hard to post since everything has already been done. They might as well RP with themselves using MY character. That's what we make character's for, right? To use them as we want and express how they are. No one else …

Ack there's been a fight on the topic before, huh? Sorry for bringing it up then...X| Just personally I'm against the controlling of other characters. That's why everyone creates their own. I just recently dropped a thread I created because my character was being controlled, and it just completely screwed me up. Things were said with my character which I myself would never have said with my character, and all my battle movements were controlled by the other person I was battling. It was all wro…

That's exactly what I meant, it's a story alright, but in ONE post. RP's should go on for a few pages, and one post shouldn't tell the whole event. I have a question, what is your thoughts on people controlling others' characters?

Infact to be honest I never think about how long my post is when I write, I just fill in everything I'd have to say for that post, 'course it depends on the previous post too, and I'm not talking about opening posts here either XD Yeah, when I first joined the BA I used to think it was wierd how people could post such long posts, and well now it doesn't seem as wierd, but still, it's like I'm reading a whole freaking story ^_^

And when I think about it I still think 500 words is a bit...well, personally I think a long enough post is 400, depending on what it is. But 2000....that's crazy.

That's exactly it...they got chosen because they write good, but I think after a while posts become repetetive...

Aren't you supposed to be thanking them though for being Councillors? XD I mean, they do everything for the BA... *shuts mouth* *and felt like editing* Last I looked QUALITY was over Quantity =\ Sure a post can be long, but once they start getting too long, I think that's when CJ monsters start to come around >_< And it becomes a story instead of an RPP