Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 41-80 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Top 5 Annoying Pokemon

Chukapi - - General Gaming

5. Abra 063.gif As said, it teleports and is a PAIN to catch. 4. Magikarp 129.gif Sure, they're easy to kill - too easy in my oppinion. They give like, what, 50 experience? What a waste of my time. As if the battling isn't slow already. 3. Ninjask/Yanmega 291.gif/469.gif Their speed pisses me off, but not for conventional reasons. All their other stats are pathetic, and when they go first and attack, it's like...what's the point? >.> 2. Meditite 307.gif They ONLY use detect, which drives me INS…

• nyoro~ :3 sleep-2.jpg

• FPZ: First Person Zelda

Chukapi - - General Zelda

er, no

• Hottest Celebrity

Chukapi - - General Chit-Chat

Why, that's Brüno of course

• Real time everywhere. I hate having to go all the way into hryule field to buy some arrows off Malo

• KoRL or Midna?

Chukapi - - Modern Zelda

Hmm, well I ride in the King of Red Lions, but Midna rides on me. It's a toughie. D: 180px-Midna20scarysmiledf1.png Defo gonna have to go with the psycho Princess of Twilight.

• Hottest Celebrity

bruno-040209.jpg Durr.

• Genders

Chukapi - - Help and Feedback

Why aren't they capitalised? D: It's ruining my grammatically flawless profile.

• You'll have to settle with the rings given to lesser men and become a ring wraith.

• My post dissapeared : o Thank you nesi ;D The ring is the one ring.

• Thank you :3. I call it the swearing ring.

• Hannah Montana Rant

Chukapi - - Entertainment

While I too hate Miley Cyrus, I think our hate is stimulated by the fact that we feel she only has become famous through her appearance rather than talent. We tend to feel this awkward jealousy that we just mask by using other excuses such as her apparent racism attitude and wrong attitudes in terms of appearance and promoting a "sexy" teen appearance. I dislike her for these reasons, but deep down I know it's just jealousy because I can't be pretty and talented. So everyone shut up and waste y…

• Photo-0040.jpg That's all, folks! Also, Misa Misa, you're very pretty *insanely jealous* : D

• Raex, Reed, Steve

• Is being poor an excuse to download?

• How do you picture ZUers?

Quote from Yami: “pikachu.jpg = [strike]Jason[/strike] Chukapi” :3nod

• Paramore :D

While I do like Paramore, I am going to have to agree with the majority here - they ARE nothing special. Just your average punk rock band who have a few good songs here and there, such as Misery Business. That song is good, but there are others I can't stand. Overall, they're about 6/10 in terms of originality and quality.

• EXPLAIN Yo' USERNAME

I am Pikachu, but an anagram pikachu-pokemon-center1.jpg

• Quote from SirJoshizzle: “l_25e0bd75b7fd47d189927b2a4471c500.jpg” Oh my god, if that's a toon link plushie, I hate you D:

• Text Messaging

What you've said is really interesting actually, Mattocks, but I can't help but get the feeling you are thinking WAY too deep about this. It's most definitely true that people treat text messaging too casually, replacing phone calls and actual conversation. I am disgusted when I see people writing a text message which simply says "hi". And I hate when people literally just discuss their day with a person over a text. I use texts very rarely, only for times I need to contact someone when I other…

• Gilmore Girls is so amazing!

This show is horrific. My critisism could be long, but I will keep it short as I would probably end up rambling and getting angry[ Quote from BrookeSmith: “because it's so intellectual. The dialogue is also soooo fast.” This does not make it intellectual. This makes it seem really staged and fake. People don't talk at that speed in real life, and to the opposite effect makes the people seem stupid. I HATE the dialogue being so fast, it's so irritating as it just gives you this feeling that it's…

• Best Zelda Fan Fiction - Grass - OoT Parody 3x Link Although I'm not sure if he's very active anymore, so you can ignore this if you want.

• Best Avvy: Sailboat

• Steve, Fratey and CWP

• Japanese Pop!

My favourite Japanese artist is Koda Kumi. She's super talented, and her looks don't get in the way of this. My favourite song is Selfish One of her few songs which aren't too asian for my tastes. And she's also one of the few Japanese artists who still sound good live. I'll check out the ones you've reccomended too : D

• The voice acting on that video is good, no doubt about it. I don't actually have fear of voice acting being done bad, I have fear of it stripping Zelda of it's classic feel. Ocarina of Time didn't have voice acting and we are judging each new Zelda by it's standards compared to that of OoT's. If OoT can be in the top 10 games of all time without voice acting, I don't think they need to change it. It feels too much like Final Fantasy if you add voice acting. Zelda is supposed to be focused aroun…

• e-Life

Quote from Potent Col: “ I don't even use MSN anymore because it is so blantly filled with bad grammar x5 and excessive use of pointless, stupid words. :nonono:” None of my friends use this kind of grammar. It's not MSN's fault, it's the people you've added. MSN is a fantastic way to communicate; whenever I'm on my computer I am ALWAYS on MSN. It's also a way of letting people know where you are - on your computer.

• Rest in Peace, King of Pop. MJ.png

• You should be polite to her, and simply ask her if she has a problem with you. Act the bigger person. Hopefully she'll come to realise her behaviour is eventually gonna lead to you taking her place! xD

• What not to say on MSN

I hate when: 1. When people describe their current activity to you as a source of conversation. I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU ARE IN FINAL FANTASY X. 2. When people IGNORE YOUR STATUS. 3. When people show no enthusiasm. 4. When people are lazy arsed and don't type properly "'i' as opposed to 'I' - ITS ONE BUTTON AWAY. and 'rite' as opposed to "right" ITS ONE LETTER MORE YOU TWIT. 5. Nudges and people who expect you to reply INSTANTLY. I HAVE A LIFE.

• Definition of the Darkness

I see darkness as something which without light cannot exist. The two are as women are to men. One cannot exist without the other. Darkness and light are two things which reflect our lives greatly. No matter how dark something will get, there is always a ray of hope, a ray of light which can always penetrate darkness. Darkness is not permanent and can ALWAYS be overrided by light, which I think applies with our lives. No matter how grim things get, something good is bound to come along. *slight…

• Motivate me to exercise

Try and look at the future. The long run. While it may feel like a chore exercising now, try and remember that this is as much for now as it is for the future. Also, exercising will seem really enjoyable once you start doing it. You feel good and proud about yourself once you get going, which is the greatest feeling in the world. Good luck, I hope you can get exercising! : )

• Girl Who Never Ages

This blows my mind. It's just, whahg, it scares me to think she's the same age as me, no, she's older. This world is just too wierd.

• The King of Pop is dead.

May the King of Pop rest in soft peace. michael-jackson-is-madman.jpg

• If Zelda had a narrator???

Chukapi - - General Zelda

This would only work if it was a. Sean Connery b. Sean Bean

• The Ideal Age

I want to be 7 again. Simplicity and innocence is way better than anything. You don't feel restricted in any way - its the greatest freedom.

• yes.jpg I cried D'; tears of joy

• desktop.png yes they are back crap, I need to empty my bin

• Keep your tongue behind your teeth. My mouth was insanely numb after a white filling (they give you a BUTTLOAD of anesthetics) and there was like, a serious danger of me chopping off my tongue with my teeth and not being able to feel it.

• Why do we have middle names?

Quote from mandym287: “so when your in trouble your parents will lash it out along with your last name to make it seem more serious.” The best/most accurate answer