Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 121-160 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Answer The Question ABOVE you!

Francis - - Forum Games

The deal is with me, most frankkenistly genuinfully truthfullyesting m'ssiah your Holiness. How many licks to the center of the OCEAN?

Francis - - Forum Games

Last I saw him, he had just joined a cross-country team with the gingerbread man. Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

Francis - - Forum Games

In the dishwasher. Why is the sky blue?

• I was pretty impressed with 7th Dragon III's soundtrack; here are some of my favorite tracks: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

Francis - - Forum Games

I'll see you in court. Favorite Olympic event?

• ^ < v Game

Francis - - Forum Games

^ I did, but I finally got around to cleaning all of them up after letting them accumulate for a year. < Thinks the 'cloud' is one of the most pointless, annoying things ever. V Takes a lot of useless naps.

• ^ < v Game

Francis - - Forum Games

^ Aye, Clint Mansell's Lux Æterna. < Never saw the movie. V Is currently drinking soda.

• Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS comes to mind. They had some demo for it on display at a store way back when, and it sort of appealed to me. So like probably months went by where whenever I went to this store, I would just goof around in the demo display for the game, before finally deciding to get it. And I. Hated. It. I don't even know why. I don't think the demo really did the game justice, and it kind of gave the wrong impression. In hindsight, I don't think it's so much that I really disli…

• ^ < v Game

Francis - - Forum Games

^ Nah, just listening to music right now. < Is wasting time. V Also fails to manage time.

• JUDGMENT DAY

Francis - - General Chit-Chat

Quote from Holden: “Satan, hit me up and I will take you out for pineapple on pizza. ” A-are you trying to exploit a date out of me?!

• ^ < v Game

Francis - - Forum Games

^ No, I'm a demon. umu < Has a really bad headache. Again. V Has classes starting soon.

• ^ < v Game

Francis - - Forum Games

^ I don't know what that means < Really needs to fix his sleep schedule V Should be sleeping right now

• Red is my favorite color, so I would obviously pick red, if given a choice. I would become a Sith just so I could have a red lightsaber, tbh. What I do after that point is a mystery. As long as I have my red saber. However, based on the traits listed above, I probably suit a green or purple saber. I'm generally pretty neutral in most anything, and prefer seeing situations from all sides, both good and bad/evil. Though I don't really see myself as fully embracing the light or dark side one way or…

• I've been playing 7th Dragon III on and off, though, after I beat it, I put it down for a week or so. I picked it back up the other day because I was trying to translate the track titles on the soundtrack because there isn't an English localization of it, and that was when I learned that there was a second arc of sorts. And I just finished that arc today, so I guess I'm done with it now. Now I'm contemplating on resuming my sluggish playthrough of Rune Factory 2, or satisfying a sudden craving I…

• JUDGMENT DAY

I can't actually argue for either side as I've never had pineapple on pizza. And it seems a lot of instances of people disliking pineapple on pizza are people who have never tried it, and are just appalled by the idea of it, not the taste.

• Angels vs Demons 2.0

Francis - - Forum Games

28 Quote from English: “There just aren't many good demons these days. ” There are good demons?

• Angels vs Demons 2.0

Francis - - Forum Games

0 not so fast

• Quote from Wendolene: “When you are about to catch a new Pokémon, and the app decides to freeze on you. #firstworldproblems ” If the pokémon doesn't reappear in your area after relaunching the app, check your inventory. Sometimes you're lucky and it counts it as caught (hence why it didn't respawn). Happened to me with a gastly the other day. But I didn't realize I had caught it until I got home, so I was in for a pleasant surprise.

• I decided to torment myself today by walking to the library to pick up a book I had on reserve. But it's two and a half miles away so I literally walked five miles in 90° heat. I can't walk now. I feel like my ankles are just going to give whenever I stand up. But my local library branch ended up being a Pokémon GO gym, so at least there was a bright side. I guess? I mean, other than getting my book that I wanted to read, ha.

• It never happened to me with The Wind Waker, but it has happened to me before with another game, and I was certainly devastated (I have this really odd attachment to my first playthroughs' save files). But since they literally give you the option for which file to save, it kind of suggests that you're starting a new game, so when I cleared The Wind Waker for the first time, it was just instinctive for me to save the clear data to File 2 and leave File 1 as it was. But it's definitely an easy mis…

• Yes, they should. There are very specific exceptions (you know which ones I'm referring to, I don't really wish to delve into it too much; I'm sure it's been covered quite a bit in this thread as is), but people tend to attach those to an entire group, and I'm not sure why. That goes for more than just people's religious beliefs, though. People just love using stereotypes in general to justify their hatred for others. So, yeah, then you get to that point where there are beliefs that bleed into o…

• Mood/Doing/Thinking/Listening

Francis - - Forum Games

Mood: indifferent / lost in thought Doing: browsing ZU on mobile during a reading break at 2 in the morning Thinking: about plot details of aforementioned book, and whether I should pick it back up or go to sleep instead Listening: Holy by PVRIS

• I finished my playthrough of Rune Factory this afternoon, and I decided to just keep it going and revisit Rune Factory 2. I've never actually beaten this one because I always wound up putting it down before making any real progress. I hope to make it through for real this time, though.

• A Link to the Past is the best game to replay. --Generally speaking, though, I actually get a desire to replay a specific game because something--usually the time of year--makes me crave playing it, so I just go for it. More often than not, they're handheld games (like, right now, I'm replaying Rune Factory--another favorite of mine to replay); it takes quite a bit more drive to replay console games because they're sort of out of my way. Which is the biggest reason why I'm so upset about the Wii…

• BotW Castle Enhanced Detail

Francis - - Modern Zelda

Quote from Mango The Magician: “So it's actually in a crater? ...OOT sequel looking more likely by the day. ” Yeah, OP referring to it as a crater made me think of Ganon's Castle from OoT. Aside from that, his Castle was basically like a huge renovation of Hyrule Castle; I don't think it was destroyed and rebuilt. Zelda seeming to know where to go to escape suggests that she was familiar with the floorplan because it was likely the same as Hyrule Castle. So, that being said, if this does wind up…

• What Pleases You?

I've been replaying the first Rune Factory. And I just completely left a trail of destruction in the sixth dungeon, the Kasimir Ruins. Like, I literally OHKO'd the golem miniboss, and I was like, "ok," but then I was rushing to finish the dungeon before 1 AM (game time) and didn't have time to replenish my rune points (which is like the Rune Factory equivelant of mana or skill points or whatever), so I just winged it, and ended up killing the boss in four charged strikes. It was so surprising, a…

• I confess I don't understand why people still reply to threads just to say they're subbing, since you can actually manage your subscriptions without having to reply now.

• Favorite Hyrule Warriors characters

Francis - - Modern Zelda

It's been awhile since I've last played HW and haven't played with many of the DLC characters so I can't really speak for those, but my Wii U main was Ghirahim. I know a common complaint with him was all his dance animations, but idgaf. Regardless, his attacks ouside the dancing animations are generally quick. They're pretty easy to cancel too, if needed. Since I favor certain combos over others, I know which attacks (with the animations) I have time for, and which ones would be too risky. But t…

• sinspiration

Francis - - Creative Corner

all of my art-ing screeched to a halt a week or so ago idk why maybe the equation of my edge approached its limit and now my art just delted as a result frankly idk when i'll pick back up but heres some of the horrible, horrible things up until that point because im a dumb and forgot to update this thread as they happened heads up: its a lot -ish (Hidden Content) ...back to watching shark week

• I wish I could find my kazoo; I want to sin with it. --It's like 3 in the morning. 68e426b9a7.mp3

• They claim you can practically interact with everything you see, so if you can't set fire to the towers, then they lied. Like how when they claimed Skyward Sword had 1:1 motion controls, but wouldn't let you stab yourself through the chest.

• asdf idk if it's the heat or what, but I'm, like, literally shedding... or something. It's so annoying; I keep having to pluck strands of hair off me because it's driving me nuts. And then, it's not even a moment later until there's more of it. IT'S EVERYWHERE. Static isn't helping. #longhairproblems

• Quote from Takanuva: “I slightly hurt my throat singing along to Metalocalypse this afternoon for a episode... Now to let my throat rest so I don't hurt myself. I hope I didn't do any permanent damage, I can almost hear a bit of buzziness. I checked a laryngologist website and as long as I let my voice rest it should be fine. ” It shouldn't hurt. If it does, you're doing it wrong. Definitely stop doing whatever it is you're doing because it's not right, and you are going to hurt yourself.

• Do You Feel Welcome On ZU?

Quote from Avalanchemike: “I acknowledged someone who posted that they felt at home because I thought it was a very nice post from someone. Just because I don't respond to negative posts doesn't mean I did not read them. I posted specific instructions on how individuals could improve their experiences with the moderation team. I'm not sure what more I can do after that? At that point it's in their hands whether or not they speak to me. ” No, no, I get that. And that in itself is fine. But your l…

I'm glad that the forum team members actively participating in this thread this thread so that they are aware of our situations, both good and bad. If that's where it stopped, that would be marvelous, but you know what? No. I really hate to say it, they're only acknowledging--and quite literally, "praising" the users who say they feel at home here. And when they're not ignoring us, they are belittling and berating those of us who haven't had the best experience here. I really hate throwing mysel…

• What Pleases You?

Pizza pasta salad.

Quote from Lucretia: “curious, what is it that makes people feel uncomfortable here? it all sounds kinda vague, is it a vague feeling you guys have? ” Up until very recently, I have always assumed it was the size of this place that made it difficult for me. On smaller forums, everyone knows everyone; it's easier to feel you belong. On ZU, it's not like that at all. Even in the clans where it should feel more at home, it's pretty intimidating. That's what I used to think. It still applies, of cou…

• I've been replaying the first Rune Factory. I got it for my birthday eight years ago, so it's always a good game to replay during the summer. I'm nearing the end of Year 1, and just cleared the fifth dungeon. I've been juggling that with my art and catching up on my reading. Not too productive of a summer, but I've done worse.

Quote from tallgeese: “damn son, did you have a different name when you joined? ” I did, but my actions are too embarrassing and shameful that I don't really feel like sharing what it was. Sorry.