Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 41-80 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Angels vs Demons - 3 is a Party

Francis - - Forum Games

4 i forget which way is which lol

• 2017 Albums

Francis - - Entertainment

Haven't gotten to download all of them yet, so ones I'm still working through on Spotify will be bolded. Italicized entries are my favorite releases so far. Will to Power - Arch Enemy Xenocide - Aversions Crown Nihil Est [EP] - Belial Tri Odyssey [EP] - BLOOD STAIN CHILD blacklist_ - Dangerkids Godless Prophets & the Migrant Flora - Darkest Hour Uprise - Ev0lution The Deathgate - Gravemind Five - Hollywood Undead * The Sign of Faith - Ignea Ritual - In This Moment Dragged Through the Dirt - Just…

• Angels vs Demons - 3 is a Party

Francis - - Forum Games

2 remember the alamo

• Do people like Driving?

Francis - - General Chit-Chat

Terrified of driving. There are too many reckless people on the road and it scares the hell out of me. I'm prone to panicking, so I don't trust that I'll react accordingly if some jackass does something. I'm long overdue for my license but I've only clocked like 5 hours of practice in the last year or so... it should be a priority of mine. I want my license so I have it when I need it--especially for a job; driving is a huge roadblock no pun intended--but... I don't want to drive. I'm gonna die.

• Share your adventures!

Francis - - Modern Zelda

Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “How...? How do you take a lynel with you everywhere? That is an awesome adventure! Thanks for sharing, haha! ” I'm a professional time-waster. Lynels' AI breaks after you take them too far away from where they're supposed to be, so I've come to find out manipulating them past that is pretty easy. Lot of trial and error got me to where I am, though I'm not sure why I am where I am lmao.

• [Poll] ALBW vs. ALttP

Francis - - General Zelda

I think A Link to the Past will always be my favorite Zelda game. Like Hollowman said, a lot of it is probably because nostalgia goggles that I can't take off. It was my first Zelda game and one I could replay time and time again and never get tired of it. Something about the atmosphere in ALttP is incredibly satisfying to me, especially when the game starts picking up after completing Desert Palace. It also set the standard for a lot of following Zelda titles, although that precious Zelda formu…

• I was really disappointed by the lack of monster variety in BotW, but I don't find myself complaining about it as much anymore. The fact of the matter is the existing monsters are really well-done. They're believable. They're lifelike. And they're just overall, a delight to interact with, whether it be engaging in combat, wearing their corresponding masks, or even just watching them from a distance. The amount of effort put into them is actually mind-blowing. They have their own little lives rat…

• Trial of the Sword

Francis - - Modern Zelda

I haven't even attempted the sword trial yet. I was originally gonna do it before I started master mode, but I ended up doing master mode first. And then I only recently actually started actively playing my master mode file as there were things I wanted to take care of in my other files. The sword of the trial seems really cool, and I've seen footage of it and... I absolutely have no idea why I'm putting it off. I guess I'm just not too eager to get a fully powered Master Sword so I have no driv…

• Share your adventures!

Francis - - Modern Zelda

Havent been around much for some personal reasons, but I suppose there's no harm in sharing my stories to get me warmed back up here. I take a lot of screenshots, so here are a select few I'm particularly proud of, or that have good stories behind them. I guess it's kind of dumb to be doing this so far after the fact, but eh. They're in chronological order, so it's still an adventure. (Hidden Content) That's pretty much the general story of Satan. So far. Has mostly degraded into nonsense but it…

• In most instances, I absolutely hate voice acting in video games. The sample we got in this trailer was Godawful and that's being generous. Especially with a surround system, this would be fucking embarrassing to play if I have to listen to it and have the looming possibility that other people could be listening to it too. Eugh.

• Angels vs Demons 2.0

Francis - - Forum Games

-21 awk

• Angels vs Demons 2.0

Francis - - Forum Games

-22 meme it up

• i made his face fat so i just went with it 34626e4af3.png

• Buy BOTW or wait for the remake?

Francis - - Modern Zelda

We're already waiting for the remake lol. It would be out by now on the Wii U if Nintendo didn't decide to remake it for the Switch. I want the Wii U version but I still have to wait for the remake because DUAL RELEASE IS THE FUTURE

• I just got some new music the other day and I plan to get some more around New Year's so I'll end up making another new playlist soon. I usually make a playlist of the new stuff so I get used to hearing it and then make another playlist mixing it in with the old stuff. Not usually specific to any genre, I usually keep it pretty varied. Here's my most recent playlist; 175 songs. (Hidden Content) Genre-wise, it's mostly a mix of alt-pop, dance, death metal/black metal, electronic/trance, metalcore…

• What Pleases You?

It's almost time. (Hidden Content) (my sister and her boyfriend let me come with them)

• What's on your Christmas list?

I already know I'm not getting much for Christmas this year. I know that my father got me that litass RC Bowser Kart lol. When he took me out to pick up Pokemon Moon (since I don't drive) we saw some of them at the end of one of the gaming aisles, and my first reaction was to check to see if there were Bowsers. None were in stock but there were Bowsers on the boxes. I had actually forgotten about it until my dad told me last week that he got me a "really cool gift" and at first I didn't thing ab…

• ok im ready da8083b313.png if i dont forget to watch i mean

• What Pleases You?

Quote from Lord Vain: “Got my copies of Sun and Moon in the mail today, glad I didn't end up missing the delivery, whew. ” Which version are you playing first?

• I actually don't know, to be honest. Compared to some of the other recurring characters, none of Zelda's incarnations are really all that special to me. Don't take that the wrong way or anything--Zelda's a cool character, but she got gypped in the characterization department. I really liked Tetra, she was pretty refreshing. But, literally, the moment she was revealed to be Zelda, her personality did a 180, and I didn't like that. She showed a more helpless side once she became Zelda, and it's ju…

• What Pleases You?

I felt really dumb on Friday, because when I pruned my shamrocks, I accidentally removed like four healthy leaves and it made me sad. It's the main reason I don't prune them as much as I probably should, because it always happens (my other plants don't have this issue; it has to do with the shamrocks' brittle stems), but I've never had it happen to this many. But, this lab I needed to do involved spinach leaves for the first exercise, but I needed an additional variable for the second exercise, …

• The tadtone quest SS?

Francis - - Classic Zelda

I didn't mind the tadtone quest all that much. The atmosphere was generally calming--not to mention beautiful. It looked really stunning in Skyward Sword's artstyle. I probably would have enjoyed it more if those stupid fish didn't stress me out so much. Motion controls affecting my swimming accuracy made it sort of tedious to maneuver with the added angry fish factor.

• If we don't get a March release?

Francis - - Modern Zelda

I didn't really expect it to come out at launch. I'm beginning to doubt that Nintendo understands they need a strong substantial title at launch, so people are driven to buy it. Even so, Breath of the Wild I don't even think is eligible to be a system-seller for most people, as it is not exclusive to only the Switch. If hypothetically speaking, it is to be a launch title, I'm still planning on getting it for the Wii U rather than having to buy a Switch just to play a game that is also available …

• It's a shame. My motivation has been higher than it's been in quite some time, so I actually have been playing games lately, but now it's like... the moment I finally actually have a desire to, I don't have the time for it. Either way, wasting time is kind of what I do, even when I'm unmotivated, so I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf here and there, with bouts of Hyrule Warriors (some Legends, but mostly the Wii U version) thrown in. And now, Pokemon Moon. I doubt I'll progress all that …

• This class I'm taking is proving to be really, really annoying right now. I can't devote much of my time to Pokemon Moon at all and while that's upsetting, my sister is home for Thanksgiving break through this week. And I really would like to spend some time with her, but usually she likes hanging with me late at night to play video games, but that's when I'm most productive, so I can't. Distractions aside, I have not one, but two labs due during the week of Thanksgiving. Of all the weeks to pic…

• I'm in a terrible mood today because--ok. Context first. Where I live, we got hit by those emerald ash borers. Well, a street in my neighborhood had some sort of ash lining the streets as the city trees or whatever they're called and they all got wiped out a few years ago. But like, these trees, their trunks died because the ash borers destroyed their inner vascular system and blah. but their roots were still alive so like before the trees got removed they had like a bunch of suckers growing off…

• I'm so sorry, guys. I... fell asleep, and missed it. umu

• Are we not using the pyz cah? They have a chat client build into the game. I'm not comfortable doing a call, anyhow. I can do text chat though, I suppose. If you're okay with that, I'll play. Either way, I actually have no idea what my day tomorrow looks like, and I may or may not be late to play, so depending on how late you guys go, I might drop in at some point but probably not at 7.

• That doesn't sound pleasant at all, Frozen. I stayed up all day yesterday (this makes more sense if you understand my sleep schedule is literally backward) and ate hardly anything and then got forced to eat like way too much chicken parmesan out of my free will and I don't feel too great right now either. I crashed at like 8pm and it's 3pm now and I still don't feel good. Quote from Hatsune Miku: “Create a new playlist, name it Metal 2 or something like that. Then take the first or last song on …

• asdf if there was a way to make that thread less wordy that would be nice but I'm too stupid to figure out how to condense it. another favorite thread whoops Anyway, it's pretty common nowadays for artists from all sorts of genres to partake in other artists' music--sometimes they even do it for a full album. Usually they're contributing vocals, but there are instances where they are stepping in to play an instrument or mixing for a song, too. From what i can tell there are like five main ways t…

• This stresses me out, guys 990a1b11ce.jpg

• If I can remember to partake, I will. CAH, obviously.

• My sister sinsists that I use snapchat to keep in touch with her which I don't get whats wrong with just texting her because I still do that too? and I still think it's probably the weirdest and most terrifying phenomenon to plague social media. But, there was some dank demon filter today so I went to try it and I guess because I'm already a demon it didn't want to put it on my face so it put it on my Saint Francis medal instead (Hidden Content) blasphemous.

• Angels vs Demons 2.0

Francis - - Forum Games

23 why are you spinning

• Quote from FrozenDragon150: “Quote from Jesus™: “All this shit on ZU! (get it guys? am I funny yet?) ” Few hours too late ” I'd say being a few hours late is an improvement upon his being three days late, frankly.

• Angels vs Demons 2.0

Francis - - Forum Games

24 Demons are always at a disadvantage

• Angels vs Demons 2.0

Francis - - Forum Games

26 I never did learn how to study i think i need to study how to study so i can study for this exam help ?

• What Pleases You?

this ad 59f5f998d0.jpg makes me laugh because here i am in the year 2016 the year of our lord eb7253e78f.png ALWAYS HAVE THE LATEST BRO

• sinspiration

Francis - - Creative Corner

i actually had like three (was it three? i dont even remember) things sketched up and they were sort of serious (?) stuff but then priorities. those sketches have been there for like a month they'll probably end up like that hades picture from april that i never finished whoopsa this happened sinstead (Hidden Content) sinspired by Quote: “[00:01:31] Satan: the gates of heaven didnt close until after sin happened jesus died to reopen the gates of heaven because heaven was CLOSED but maybe GAAAWD …

• I can't stop memeing. I miss when my meme art was just MS Paint vomit. I am a transcended meme entity and I hate it.