Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 201-240 of 640.
  • Mafia XV: The End

The Missing Link - - Mafia Archive

Quote from English: “One hour remaining until lunch. I personally don't think that the majority vote necessarily gets lynched; I believe that a day vig's kill resolves during lunch. Hopefully they're good.” I would heavily doubt that our vote forces someone out. First off, the flavour doesn't match; it's a murder, not an eviction. Secondly, that would mean we get two lynches a day effectively, and that seems OP.

Lunch is at 4pm AEST. That is 2am EDT.

Quote from Jehanne: “TML you have to stop calling me part of your posse. I don't want to piss you off or anything, but dude. I'm calling my own shots.” Haha fair enough. I only say that because it's less letters than "the people who were told that I could be trusted." :p But fair enough. I shall refrain.

• Foo, I won't @ your name because I know you're busy and don't want to add to the notification noise, but, given how much you're pouring into this game and how much work it must entail, you're knocking it out of the park.

There is something odd that Jamie pointed out oddly against ID last night, and that vote-flipping is rather telling. First he votes with me because of the fact that he wants to lynch someone... and maybe I'm as good a starting point to align with. Then he votes against me because Cosima thinks I'm a cult leader... and sure we might as well go for broke? Then after I reveal, he goes sideways and votes for someone who may or may not be in my posse because... well, maybe there's a contradiction in …

For full disclosure, I have been reading up on the thread and finally made it to the head post, but I've been up and down from my desk all day, so I haven't had the real opportunity to quote bucket of reply. I will get to that just prior to lunch.

Ah, you evil Genie, giving what isn't asked for although technically is exactly what was asked for.

DISCLAIMER: Pre-written post. Some of this may not apply. Blah blah blah. Okay, so here's the laundry list of things that we have to clean up: * Caesar the Augur: English has denied being so, but the misspellings in the post spell out ENGLISH. I'm curious if we will get results from the Augur today. * WTF happened with Rambo? I believe that indeed Interestingdrug, him, and Nafchacho were discussing my "royalty of Nigeria" comment... but if indeed he had gotten a threat during N1 that **INCLUDED*…

• I sacrificed my sleep for power.

• And now I'm going back to bed.

[unvote]Diego[/unvote] [vote]Rambo[/vote] I don't like this vote, but I'll pay along

If you're determined to keep me in the game, consistency is not a bad thing, guys.

I am going to support a Diego lynch in the short term. By no means final. I'll be voting with the numbers. [vote] Diego [/vote]

Also if Ruki had been lynched, it was impossible to know just how many people didn't even have good/bad karma. See also the supposed sensor result from today. Too much background noise to be useful. This is why I decided to go against my time of thumb and no lynch.

A vote count would be appreciated for sure. Someone also asked why I switched to No Lynch yesterday. Upon walking up and trading most of the thread during breakfast, it became immensely clear that I had no idea what was going on in this game. Everyone knows I hate No Lynches. I don't like them. But I also don't like lynching town. And I don't like lynching town WHEN I believe I won't get information out of it. I placed a vote on Ruki because I believed that the best source of information for my …

I don't think you can ask the question, Kae. Caesar wanted questions proposed on what to ask. And that he would ask them? At least that's how I read it.

I cannot tell for certain of Rambo lied, only that he did not say the truth. I have been told that at some point the family would question my presence here. That I would get called out at some point in time. But that I would be hard to get rid of. Because those that would tap into my magic here would know me to be innocent. I wonder, perhaps, if that's why. I wonder if the enemy had a means to skew an investigation result onto me? It seems too coincidental and my explanation too complicated. Tha…

My enemy is in red. I have a name of a person who, I am presuming is the leader of the opposing faction. The Man of Wealth and Taste My goal is to see him brought down via any means necessary. And that includes taking down his followers as well. You criticise me for not saying our enemy ? You were arguing over a petty inheritance not 24 hours ago. The enemy is mine, and some of you will adopt my cause, some of you have joined his, and some of you... seem to have stayed abjectly neutral. Yes, my …

@Cosima Niehaus, your analysis is an intriguing one, and this is the level of analysis I hoped I might provoke from my vote. So foray off, thank you for rising to the challenge. So let me do something before simply responding to you. [unvote] Cosima[/unvote] That said, your taking mechanics and twisting them into impossible forms. Let's talk cults. Cults are a mechanism in Mafia that are a Mafia like faction. Unlike a Mafia, they grow in number one per night based upon a recruit. They also frequ…

Okay, I'm awake. I'm going to be typing from need on mobile while an attention starved cat is near me. I'm try to be quick.

Quote from Jaime Lannister: “ That's what I'm getting at. By all means, anyone should be a viable lynch target. I just feel Cosima seems a bit out of place to start, but interestingdrug was willing to jump on it almost immediately, followed by Jehanne who is told they trust you. There's still six hours left in the day and I want to explore all our other options. For example, contradictions with Kae have been shown. She is one of the ones who claimed you can be trusted. To a lesser extent, your t…

• I'll be going to bed shortly. Because I'm in the thick of... freaking everything right now, it is my intent to sacrifice sleep (because I love you all) so as to be here for EOD. EOD is 8am AEST, so I'm looking at getting up around 6:30-7:00. If I'm not needed or don't feel like changing a vote, I'm going back to bed.

• Quote from Jehanne: “I'm going to be out for a little while. Try not to make 12 pages while I'm gone. ;_;” Sorry in advance.

Quote from LadyZelda: “Innocent of what? :arch:” Innocent - MafiaWiki i.e., Townie, not Mafia, pick your verbiage

Quote from LadyZelda: “How exactly do you know this? Also, when did you get your role and how exactly did you get it? What's the story there?” As aforementioned, I got my role at the beginning of Day One. I'm paraphrasing here, but I know that there are people who would know be to be innocent. For reasons. Quote from Jaime Lannister: “Right, no one received their role PM. How many of us received our role PM separate from our karma PM? What's there to contradict that some people (namely, the mafi…

Quote from Shona: “Actually all I was told from my PM was that in my heart out of all my hearts (wording slightly changed so I'm not quoting) I know I can trust you.” That's effectively what I mean. The specific keyword in my role is innocent.

Quote from Jaime Lannister: “Also TML, I believe in War of the Gods you mentioned something about the third or fourth person on a bandwagon generally being mafia, and you caught someone in the game using that? ” It's generally a rule of thumb, yes. Not entirely sure how well it works for No Lynches though. Quote from LadyZelda: “And especially with other people claiming to have good karma and not getting TML's name as someone they can trust.” Let's break this little bit down, as it was something…

Quote from gamtos: “Rambo, if I understand correctly you're roleclaiming Sonar, yeah? That's a hella OP role. If you're Sonar then I shudder to think of the powers Mafia have to balance it out. ” As I recall, that isn't Rambo claiming Sonar/Sensor. It's that someone else is Sonar/Sensor, but they have to pass the results to someone else. Quote from LadyZelda: “So if you're not one of TML's "cronies" then what exactly are you gamtos? Or will you not answer me since my post isn't filled with a bun…

Quote from Sabbo: “Quote from The Missing Link: “I haven't heard Kae come out and directly say that she has good karma; in fact, Shona has indicated that she explicitly hasn't, so I'll keep her in that bucket.” When this was mentioned earlier, I had a look back and noticed something odd: In one post, she does indeed claim goodness, but in another she claims that her PM had no mention of karma at all. Now, these two statements don't strictly contradict each other, but I would find it very odd if …

Quote from The Missing Link: “Quote from Rambo: “No Lynch - 15 (Rak, Topaz, Naf, Rambo, Kae, Cosima, Shona, Jaime, Pennington, TML, Jehanne, bb, Luka, Sabbo, LZ) The NO LYNCH voters should be the focal point with the other voters being the focus late game. I was told that of those who votes for a No Lynch, 7 were Green, 3 were Red, and 5 were neither/neutral/*insert synonym for unmanipulated* Topaz and Nacho were Green so cross them off the list. That means there are 5 greens, 3 red, and 4 neutr…

• Quote buckets are amazing. Then again, my M.O. is pretty much making megaposts out of pages worth of text. I put all my quotes into the quote bucket, and then I reply once I've caught up (or at least mostly so). == Also, can I just say that this has been a trip so far?

Quote from LadyZelda: “You're a wizard, yes? Are you the one who's making this "magical" things happen in the house? Are you the one giving "powers" and taking sacrifices from our cousins? Are you even our cousin?” The way you've worded your sentence, it's difficult to answer plainly, but I will explain what I can. I have no control upon who gains power or not; it is not as if I am actively recruiting members of your household willy nilly, as a farmer would pick prized cows from a herd. These th…

EBWOP: magical, not musical.

@LadyZelda, you flatter me, but no. My occupation is nothing so... ordinary. I imagine myself a wizard. And it is my presence that causes, well, at least some of the musical happenings within this manse. I am here should you wish to interrogate me in order to chase down your doubts about my character.

Quote from blackbird: “This is interesting. Realistically, I think we could get more answers by testing this out. Decide to lynch one, determine the flip and go on from there. If TML or Rambo is green, we could vote for the other. But ... there could also be some kind of smoke-screen at play, so I am definitely willing to sit on this one for a little bit and wait it out. ” At this point in time, I would advise against this plan. There is much more at stake here than just the passing away of a gr…

Quote from Double A: “The least-risky thing to do would be to pop a cap in TML's ass, but since the town is so focussed on killing Nafchacho, that option doesn't seem to be available to us.” These playtoys are too much for you. Perhaps that is why you haven't been granted anything. Be a little more creative than that. I am not some newbie Mafia player. If indeed I had murdered Topaz Munity, there are better lies that I could have given than, "Sorry, I don't have a night action." Quote from ♬Nafc…

There are some obvious things to ask. There are questions I can imagine would be interesting or perhaps game-breaking things to ask. Are people who receive PMs confirming TML to be innocent guaranteed to be innocent? Is _______ innocent? How many players with bad/good karma are in the game? Who is the first player on the player list (from top to bottom) that is still of neutral/good/bad karma?

Quote from English: “Quote from Jehanne: “@The Missing Link If at any point Day 1 you left a message for me in the thread, I can't seem to find it. If it is important, please direct me that way.” Just look hard for it. You shouldn't risk him showing you to it or else eyes who should not see it may find it as well.” It's a veiled message within a message. It's a veiled warning within a warning. I replied to you on something, and the message would likely make sense on first blush. I really do reco…

Quote from Jaime Lannister: “I'm still curious as to why TML would choose Topaz (if Rambo speaks the truth) to visit when she wasn't very talkative. It seems to be a pretty random choice.” It is quite the conundrum, isn't it? To be honest, that name hardly came up on my list of people to do anything to at night. Provided I had a night action to spend. Quote from ♬Nafchacho♬: “I propose this to save my ***. You guys tell me who you think is the most innocent out of all of us, and I shall protect …

EBWOP: I mean Nafchacho's trust of Rambo. I'm getting those two confused in my head.