Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 121-160 of 640.
  • Quote from ♬Nafchacho♬: “Quote from Cody: “ ” Same question. What was said to you TML? (Captain harrie don't answer!) What was said to you when you were "motivated"? Let us see if they match up. ” Of course you know I cannot quote it verbatim. Motivated was the key word. It let me know that I had been such. And that I could Follow two players. You know, if I wished to do so. No other frills really.

• Quote from Foo: “Current tally of informative roles: Watcher (Harrie, well established) Lie Detector (English, well established) Follower (TML, tenatative) Oracle (Foo, tentative) Sibling (Malon, tentative) Sibling (DLR, tenative) Role that knows whether others acted at night (Sol, tentative) Role that knows when they've been visited at night (Hollowman, tentative) Cop (Unknown, assumed given Godfather) That's 9 of the assumed 14 town roles in this game. Nine of the *twelve* assumed living towni…

• Quote from Captain Harrie: “Quote from The Missing Link: “I was subsequently motivated on N1, allowing me to choose two targets N2. ” ah shit i was keeping quiet about the motivation lmAO the role i literally just vaguely posted about was the motivator. it's not the end of the world if the mafia knows, but the less information they get the better ” Heh, I know what you mean. My strategy today has been to reveal layers of information to see what little I could provide given the that of the Vannil…

• For those along for a full claim: Wario, Follower. Still catching up.

• I'm here and catching up. I currently have three results. I have been working this far gathering people who were on my uncofirmed or possible Mafia list as a result. N1 English. I discovered his action was Investigative. It kind of sucks since of course everyone knows that now, but this is part of the reason that I decided Blackbird was going to be my vote on D2. I figured English's Talbot was different. I foodies he preselected a vote on D1, investigated N1, and then was leading a lunch based u…

• My assumption on the Nexus Maker comes correctly from Jaime's wording on the reveal. It says "for the night." Anything that deviates from that feels like a higher bastardity rating than we've been given.

• Yes, I'm still here. Haven't brushed my teeth yet. On mobile. Sure come. But don't expect me to not try and defend myself. I take pride as Town to usually not be lynched. But I've seen shame things happen in Mafia; I don't have Jaime's note sheet to know the absolute truth. That said if Foo became a Nexus permanently, I would rage at Jaime forever for saying something that sounded very differently.

• This being Day 3, yes, last night is N2.

• I'm heading to bed. I'll naturally be here in the morning to answer any further questions you have.

• To return to @Shayface 's question about how to proceed, I've put evidence before the court. - Lynch me, see me flip green, then gun for Foo. - Vote Foo now and see how the game goes. I'm happy with either possibility, really. I'll gladly exchange my life for Foo at this point. Of course, if you have a different Mafioso in your sights, well, that's perfectly peachy.

• Quote from Shayface: “@The Missing Link How do you think the Town should proceed? And who is on your personal scum list? ” <bias>I think we should proceed by lynching Foo.</bias> However, I'm going to answer that question here in a little bit after I get to the bottom of this quote-pile. As for who's on my list: Town: Captain Harrie, Blackbird, Boxes, Cody, Nafchacho, Shona, Kae, Sólsetur (in more or less decreasing order of confidence) Neutral: Malon, Allanon Avalon, Dark Link Reigns Possible M…

• I'm back and will quickly catch up with the thread. I know a lot of people are waiting for me, so I'll make sure to be quick on things.

• Sorry, gang. I haven't forgotten you. Work for a little bit crazy today. Unfortunately it'll be 3 or so hours before I can start posting. Will catch up with you then.

• I'm going to try to catch up with the thread at my leisure, but I'm a bit stressed today, and Mafia is contributing to part of that. Rest assured, I'll be back, but I may not respond in the next hour or more.

• Quote from Foo: “I elected not to vote for Axius or Shay simply because both had made lie-detectable statements. I said this. Honestly, neither was even on my radar yesterday when I elected to vote for Malon. The choice, in my mind, was Malon or Sol, and the consideration of Sol was taking all of my brain space. As those thoughts developed I posted them, the same way others posted about Axius and Shay. So I really reject the idea that I'm playing a more abstract game then other people. Ultimatel…

• I feel like TML's timeline has just become more complicated than the actual Zelda timeline.

• Quote from Shona: “Harrie said she got "NA" when watching Linkle last night. Does that mean she was roleblocked? ” It could mean that the vanillaisation took place immediately before her result, meaning that she technically had no ability to enact, thereby providing a negative result.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “in my next mafia game every single post i make will be in RP form ” I will too. "TML walked onto the Mafia scene, wondering just how the day would go. And then he saw the murder. Blood everywhere. The body crumpled and segmented into pieces. The gaping maw of the deceased hung open. TML saw, oh how he saw the mangled corpse. The horrific scene was mind-boggling to comprehend. "TML just shrugged and then proceeded to walk into the pub, getting drunk. Just another Monday."

• Quote from Sólsetur: “i didnt even check your character i only checked your role ” Welcome to the club. I did it again.

• Quote from Foo: “Oh! TML are you confusing Nexus and Lightning Rod? ” Never you mind. Still, since everyone's also talking about the possibility of a Nexus on N1, that doesn't really change my argument whatsoever.

• Fair enough. I misread. The vote still stands.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “@The Missing Link I'm not egging anything on. I slept Foo night one, I slept with Kae night too. Note slept has nothing to do with my role, it's simply a moniker I'm using to hint at what my role does without actually telling everyone what it does. ” Cool. I just ask this because "slept with" generally implies the role Prostitute, an alternate name for Roleblocker.

• Quote from Captain Harrie: “Quote from The Missing Link: “@Foo, I'm going to repeat my question, and I'm going to ask you not to avoid it a second time: What makes you say that people who targeted you last night may not have targeted you last night? ” nexus maker flip from yesterday's lynch - neither linkle nor uh? sól? had their action reach foo, so it's safe to assume foo was the nexus that night (passively redirects any actions that target that player) ” No it's not. I know for a fact that no…

• Quote from Sólsetur: “I slept with Foo on night one ” Not sure if serious or just egging things on. If serious, are you going to validate Foo's claim? Quote from Foo: “Sorry @TML At the beginning of Day One, we became aware that Kae had targeted me with an item pass but I had not received the item. By all accounts, Linkle did. Later, Sol implied that I had been effected by another ability and would know it (the same one Sol and Kay are currently discussing I believe) but I have no idea what the …

• @Foo, I'm going to repeat my question, and I'm going to ask you not to avoid it a second time: What makes you say that people who targeted you last night may not have targeted you last night?

• Quote from Foo: “Lol, I guess so. Yeah, just gonna put out the general bulletin that anyone who thinks they targeted me night one almost certainly didn't :/ ” What makes you say that, Foo? If we're going to critique English for being mum on details, you can't go camping the kettle black. Quote from Foo: “I think I need to talk about English's flip but I'll let the day opening happen first. At the very least, blackbird is confirmed townie. In the mean time, really interested to hear if anyone gav…

• Quote from Linkle: “Why does all the good stuff happen while I'm away? Seriously, it's not fair. ” SHH SHH EVERYBODY SHH DON'T DO ANYTHING GOOD LINKLE IS HERE.

• Quote from Jaime Lannister: “You monsters have literally hanged two elderly people now what the heck. ” For some reason, I keep overlooking the character of the person who dies and only remembering the player and the role. How is this still happening!?

• Quote from Axius27: “Guys... really? Can we at least talk about this first? ” You know, with a handful of minutes remaining, you should be talking faster rather than asking for calm. :p

• Quote from Captain Harrie: “Axius is lying, I am the watcher. ” Acknowledged. Lynch all liars. [UNVOTE]Shayface[/UNVOTE] [VOTE]Axius27[/VOTE]

• Quote from Kae: “Shayface led the wagon agaisnt ID? :/ ” Quote from boxes: “Quote from Kae: “Shayface led the wagon agaisnt ID? :/ ” No, he voted ID and after ID posted once he unvoted him and told ID to take the lead (paraphrased). Foo and I then voted ID. ” To be more elaborate, Shayface used Foo's meme to start a "I am a townie" campaign on ID and didn't 100% follow through with it. So he pretty much hopped off the wagon and really hasn't been on ID since.

• Okay, I'm out of bed and on my laptop. Allow me to post a little more fully about my motivations. Axius is on my list of targets - I did vote for him D1 - though overnight I had some doubt whether he was pinging my scumdar for the right reasons. I thought perhaps it's a similar situation with me and Naf, where I literally can't read her straight off the bat because her playstyle differs so much. That's why I've been trying to avoid dealing with that and just sitting back and letting things right…

• I'm here. Going to try to post quickly but an on mobile. Quote from Kae: “ blackbird (4) - Dark Link Reigns, Cody, Shona, The Missing Link He joked about the two random votes on him, and voted for himself, then as if it was planned the night before, Shoma, DLR, and The Missing Link all threw votes onto BB without hesitation. All Cody had to do was unvote himself and vote for BB. ” I did no such thing about throwing a vote on BB without hesitation. I actually agonised over that for much of the da…

• Alright, so I've been chewing on things for a while, and so I think I'm going to make my final post for the evening. [UNVOTE]Cody[/UNVOTE] [VOTE]Blackbird[/VOTE] I really don't like jumping off of someone and immediately following that person's vote, but honestly Blackbird isn't someone I've been all that trusting of thus far. I haven't had a chance to take really good notes on D2 (this will sadly have to wait until N2), but I have read over Blackbird's posts thus far vis-à-vis my D1 notes. And …

• Quote from blackbird: “Foo and boxes basically have a voting bloc formed. They just haven't verbalised it the way I tried to. Same thing with Shona and TLM (this is sounding weird coz these peeps are married, but just ignore that point). ” I kinda take offence to that. If you mean to presume I won't vote for Shona the moment I suspect her as being Mafia, you are sorely mistaken.

• Quote from The Missing Link: “Admittedly, I'm surprised that not really anyone found ID's attempt to bargain English onto his Boxes lynchwagon strange. It sure as hell felt as awkward as... something awkward. ” Actually, let me stop myself right there. I think there was someone who found it strange, but nothing really emerged from that discussion. anyway... I have a few possible votes in mind for where I'd like to leave my vote tonight. Planning on being back before the 8am bell to move my vote …

• Thank you for playing the home game, @Cody. I'm certainly considering what you've said. Quote from blackbird: “It might be worth looking at where Leo put his votes during day 1 and who placed votes on him. He started out with a vote for Foo (however, later stated the reason behind that was because Foo was first.) This might have just been a pressure vote. He later switched from Foo to Cap Harrie, another pressure vote. Finally, after Kay Faraday had placed a vote on him, (though had later shifte…

• Quote from Cody: “Quote from The Missing Link: “Quote from Cody: “Looks like there's a role that takes away character info when they kill. On the plus side, considering that we've only had one night so far to use night actions, probably whoever did it didn't have any information about Leo either. ” Are you suggesting, @Cody, that this isn't a one-shot ability? ” I didn't say that anywhere, maybe you misread me. My comment about there being only one night so far was in reference to the mafia not …

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “Cody (3) - Kae, Nafchacho, Cody, TML, Foo ” That is the funniest definition of three I have ever seen.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “@The Missing Link Quote: “Explain this Foo thing, @Sólsetur. I don't quite follow your logic here. ” Foo character claimed Luigi, who is usually seen as a good guy in the series. So going by the logic that the character roles are reversed a la Toadsworth, then Foo would be our next logical target as we know his character. But the thing with that is, is that Foo has not been acting scummy and could be townie (or at least nonaligned). That, and according to Linkle, her charac…