Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 41-80 of 640.
  • So it's getting late. And I don't like going to bed without a vote on someone. Granted, EOD is at a reasonable time for me, and I'm expecting to be back in plenty of time for a solid vote. So for now, I think I'm going to go to bed with a jello vote. (You know, not solid, but kinda solid.) At this juncture, I'm going to [VOTE]♬Nafchacho♬[/VOTE] I have reasons. I am presuming I will gain insight in the morning as to how attached to this I am going to be.

• Provided you can call it a "strategy." Of course.

• Quote from Shona: “I have a question for you, @The Missing Link. Isn't your usual meta to start the game by voting for the person you think is most suspicious (e.g. usually Foo)? What's changed this game? ” It is. And I wanted to. Simple as that. I change up my strategy from time to time for pseudo-random reasons. Among the reasons this time are surprise, fear, ruthless efficiency, and the recognition that the aforementioned strategy isn't as funny on this forum.

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “Oh, thats evil. Ikea is pure evil.I actually check what it would cost to send a package to Australia... How is it that it is so expensive!? ” You're lovely, really. === S'okay. @Linkle: What is it that you're going to be looking for this game when it comes to finding Werewolves? I haven't seen you play Town before (since last game you were scum), so I'm curious what you're planning to do to move forward. @DoLeo: Was it you that started the "I am a Townie/I am not a To…

• masonmason.png

• Quote from Foo: “Other than that, this day one is a total crap shoot (by design). Reads are the name of the game and that's not my game. I'll do my best to maintain a list of suspects to TML's standards but otherwise it's wait-and-see from me. ” I don't necessarily care how you play the game and provide lynch suspects. However, as I stated before last game (and I feel at least partially if not wholly justified by it), if you do everything "in the name of policy," I don't doubt that you have suff…

• Alright, so who's a Werewolf around here?

• Quote from ♬Nafchacho♬: “I think she was referring to me, tsk, tsk, tsk, another lie from TML people. ” Flattery will get you nowhere either.

• Quote from boxes: “I'll sit beside my favorite Mafia player (Hidden Content) ” Flattery will get you nowhere.

• I would STILL like Seat #5.

• I'll take seat #5 please. And before anyone asks, that was chosen by RNG.

• Quote from Jaime Lannister: “2 - I think ID brought up a good point, I think except for ID and Spagh aaaaand I think TML and Cody, on ZU we've really neglected modified roles? 3 - More consideration for roles and being able to confirm townies. Like a townie inventor or a townie motivator are roles that can essentially be all but GM-confirmed as town unless you make them mafia. A question that I now realized I failed to completely take into consideration in all my games is "if this scum had to fa…

• Quote from Avalanchemike: “Shona TML Cody Sabbo Blackbird Axius The first two have already said they're too busy to host a new game ” One of the first two can be quoted more than once saying that he is interested in hosting a game at ZU and has a semi-complete setup that needs to be finished. Just saying.

• Quote from boxes: “Quote from Axius27: “Quote from The Missing Link: “Axius was a good read (he played rather scummy - I caught this D1 ” I played exactly the same as I normally do, so I guess I'm always going to have this problem ” I thought Axius seemed totally normal. I mean he posted similar to how he posts around the forum. I certainly didn't notice anything weird??? ” Maybe that's just because I've never played with Axius before. Axius had a very strong pattern of "'contributing' yet not r…

• So I'm definitely thinking that the Mafia needed at least one more within this setup. Or, as Jaime has mentioned, that there needed to be fewer confirmable Town. Or both. The Mafia did get some bad luck. There's no reason that the ID lynch should have went through as such; the only reason it did was because Shona voted for him, Foo couldn't unvote him out of principle (though he did only after it was too bloody late), and people were just vacating the No Lynch. Axius was a good read (he played r…

• Naf, what was up with your getting to claim that you motivated English on D1? I literally was so bemused over that!

• Also, for anyone who wondered what my secret cunning plot was on D4, it actually backfired slightly (though not entirely): 1. I actually also didn't want to lynch Malon. If my recollection were correct, she hadn't posted any on D4. I specifically asked Jaime if she had managed to stay above some threshold of activity for the game, and she replied quite simply that the requirements were "post once or perform a night activity." Thus, I wanted to test her to see if she was Mafia. If she wasn't repl…

• To everyone, it was so much fun playing again. Granted, it was stressful as hell, and I lost SO MUCH SLEEP to this game (grumbles about waking up early for 8am end of days), but it was incredibly fun. I like ZU Mafia because it's thrilling. I hate ZU Mafia because I NEED SLEEP. But you guys are too fun. Also @Jaime Lannister asked me really really nicely, so fine. @Foo, it was incredible battling against you. I really wanted to lynch you without having to claim. I pressed you hard, and I hope yo…

• All I can say right now is this: (Hidden Content)

• There's only one princess for me. vMD97Tt.png

• ^ We were secretly worried one of you might be Bowletta, and she should be lynched every time because she is an abomination.

• Naf, you're not the lynchpin in this whole operation at the moment. [UNVOTE]Shayface[/UNVOTE] [VOTE]Malon[/VOTE] I'm willing to play this gambit.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “I'm guessing you want to do a Follow? ” I want to Follow every night. But ah ah ah. Beyond that, that would be telling.

• Quote from ♬Nafchacho♬: “I also want to say this, I trust Kae, and we believe she is the inventor, but after all, she did give an item to Foo, then again I motivated Foo twice. An inventor can be mafiasco too, look at the wiki.http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Inventor So technically, we might not have an inventor, but then again, same goes for me. Motivator can be either faction. ” If you're going to just out and out tell us you're Mafia, you can do that in much fewer words. Are you Maf…

• I have a cunning plan, but this cunning plan requires a little bit of faith in me. Because to explain the cunning plan is to break the plan. There are two elements I want to test, and I think we can test them tonight. This requires no explanation, but I think this will help dramatically. This requires a lynch of anyone but Shona.

• Quote from boxes: “Shay I have never heard of a townie bomb. How does it work? ” Bomb - MafiaWiki Something related to a Vengeful Townie, which is a synonym(?)ish.

• @Jaime Lannister, vote count when you have time.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “TML, if you are indeed motivated tonight, then I recommend we pick three targets. Follow two of them, I'll block the third. We probably shouldn't come outright and say which people you're following and who I'm blocking though, so if all three are indeed Mafia they can't hide their actions in some way. ” It doesn't work like that. It has never worked like that. Motivation takes two nights to fully resolve. If I'm motivated tonight (N4), then I get to take two actions on the …

• Okay, it's a plausible claim. It's an inverse Hider. Sorry, I have to go with my gut instinct on this one. I really don't think Shona is Mafia. I realise that a lot of is gut and thought. I'm going to revert to my original vote. [UNVOTE] Shona [/UNVOTE] [VOTE] Shayface [/VOTE] I admittedly feel a little lost at this juncture, but I cannot support a lynch that my heart doesn't follow. If Shona is Mafia, well, good onya for fooling me, Love. If you survive the night, try to protect a Mafioso tonig…

• I totally understand where everyone is coming from. Sól, I am going to put trust in you for now, even though I think there's still an argument that can be made against you. I think the rest of the Town has spoken. At this point I'll join everyone in calling for a Shona claim [UNVOTE] Sólsetur [/UNVOTE] [VOTE] Shona [/VOTE]

• Quote from Allanon Avalon: “TML, first off, I'm a guy, lol. Second, until I see a bit more substantial evidence proving otherwise from Shona, my vote stands. Third, my Role benefits Town. ” 1. Whoops. Sorry. Your profile doesn't say, so I have a tendency to guess from one's avatar. X) 2. Fair. 3. As "does" everyone's who is in the murky pool of maybe/maybe not Townies?

• Okay, I've been thinking a bit. And I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, this is easier than I'm making it out to be. My faith in Shona has to do with this one post: Quote from Shona: “It's always frustrating having to wrap up for the day and make a vote when there's still a chance new information will come to light. That's why I liked the idea of people exploring wagons and voting earlier in the day. So I'm going to vote for someone who's already in the spotlight. ..............................…

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “Again with the numerous directions of votes. :-/ ” It's not that bad. Yes, there's a six-way split, but two of those are exclusively the result of self-votes, thus making it really a four-way split. If the circumstances arise, I'll vote to lynch over No Lynch. I'm really down between Sol, Shay, and Shona. Possibly DLR and Malon, and right now the game is going to be a game of chicken between us and the Mafia when it comes to dealing with them if the two are Town. Quot…

• And I have to add one small point not in Shona's favour: She wasn't around for EOD D1. But still, I still think her vote on the ID train might have been something. But yes... uncertainty reigns.

• Alright, I've done a lot of thinking. Here's where I'm at. The pool of players that have even a remotely reasonable chance is seven. I'm reasonably certain that I can further narrow it down, so I'm going to make a case for each of the seven and then balance it out with what negates some of them. @Dark Link Reigns - Claimed sibling with Malon. Claimed the special relation that, if either he or Malon are lynched, both will die, but if either of the two are executed, it'll just be one. Now an inter…

• N1 I targeted English. Investigative result.

• Quote from Shayface: “Man, I'm in quite a pickle if I get to be the top lynch candidate, my role would not help me get out of it if i roleclaimed ” Mr. Shayface, how many licks does it take to get to the centre of my problem with you? The world may never find out. I'm about to play the pot-calling-the-kettle-black card since I did something similar yesterday, but I call out Townies who effectively shell out their vote to someone else as if to abdicate all responsibility for their vote should thi…

• Quote from Sólsetur: “B) TML, because he seemed to have an important role. ” Admittedly, this is something very curious. I'm actually surprised that my ability was allowed to go off. However, if Sól is Mafia, then I have a suspicion that I could have been the target last night. If indeed Leo is the Cop and with a Lie Detector dead and a Watcher vanillaed, I still have the capacity to find the Mafia in the act. I hate bisecting the Town from Mafia since I've done this incorrectly before, but I'm …

• There's other stuff in here that I want to reply to, but I'm going to strike this up first: Quote from Shayface: “Give me a lynch then. Who do you want to lynch? ” Quote from Shayface: “If you go Shona, I'll go Shona. That will put her in a tie with Naf. ” [VOTE]Shayface[/VOTE]