Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 241-280 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • I haven't been an avid player of F-Zero, but the sense that I get is that the franchise is decidedly un-Nintendo (by that I mean post-Yamauchi Nintendo). After the N64 Nintendo had a switch in how they wanted their fans to experience their games (I know this is incredibly vague but I don't know how to describe it adequately, perhaps prioritizing accessibility and mass appeal to a greater extent than the past. This likely coincided with the change in leadership from Yamauchi to Iwata.) F-Zero eve…

• Been on ZU for 13 years or w/e

Pietro - - General Chit-Chat

Quote from Malia: “Hey since I'm here confessing stupid shit I did as an admin, I might as well confess more. I spoke about this once in the F&G forum, but it still stands as one of my more dickish things that I got a jolly out of. Troll appeared on ZU and started flaming a buncha people around the forums. Sent me racist messages. Instead of being a normal responsible admin and just banning the fucker, I edited all his VMs to say sweet, nice things like "I really like you" "I'm sad, please hug m…

• Quote from Lucretia: “I'm surprised you havent been banned for starting so many guerrilla rebellions in staff and across sd tbh Yall think liah just be a creeper, she's the head of las Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Zelda Universo, la FARZU. Yall think it's just me and mike being communists calling out the whites and the mens, nooooo liah is the puppet master directing the strikes from afar liah is a god damned bond villain and none of you are safe, she's the most radical of them all and if …

• Quote from Malia: “Quote from Pietro: “Banned for spam ” Featured here is the head admin flaming megiphy.webp ” Admin drunk on his authoritah! Seriously though, this site wouldn't be what it is today without you and honestly I probably wouldn't have stayed and would likely be one of those guys who pokes my head in every couple of years if not for the awesome community you were central in creating. I hope to nurture and improve what you planted. Who would've thought it would be you in the ZU old …

• Banned for spam

• Quote from Lucretia: “actually Josh you probably know more than I! Pietro I don't actually, but I know that you don't get into power in corrupt systems without being corrupt yourself. I couldn't source anything otherthan my own intimate experience with latinx culture and specifically latinx leftists. There's an autoritarian streak in all of the ones who run for office. I hear him talk, i see his focus and it is just way too much like the PSUV. It sits extremely poorly in my gut. So please take t…

• Quote from Lucretia: “AMLO is a piece of shit no different to chavez this is latin america, not the first world, this man is as corrupt as them all. you'll see it, one term under this guy and nothing will be any different. always be suspicious of left wing populists, they're just trumps with diff coats of paint. mexico was fucked to begin with. ” I'm just curious what you base this assessment on? I haven't found any major controversies about this guy, but maybe they're just poorly documented in …

• For the first time in many years Mexico now has a left wing government. And while I'm no expert on Mexican politics, based on his policy positions that I just read, he did it by being a left wing populist. He rejected the establishment promised to raise wages, help those who have been hurt from NAFTA such as the corn farmers who have been wiped out by American competition and cut the wages and benefits of politicians. Among many other policies, Obrador is for the most part a left wing populist, …

• Quote from HeroOfTime5: “Quote from Viajero de la Galaxia: “I don't trust all the Democrats to hold the line, some of them are up for re-election in red states and may think that yielding on a supreme court nominee will win re-election (though doing so won't excite your base and republican voters will never vote for democrats no matter how far to the right they reach, so I think it's a losing strategy). ” I absolutely agree. I think the only reason 3 of the democrats voted for Gorsuch was becaus…

• There has been a lot of talk about the Democrats court packing if they get back into power and by that I'm referring to adding Supreme Court seats in order to shift the balance of power, as FDR was close to doing to reverse decisions that were preventing him from implementing parts of the New Deal. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial…dures_Reform_Bill_of_1937 The Supreme Court is in the constitution, but the number of Supreme Court Justices isn't outlined and in fact there used to be only 6 Supreme C…

• Quote from HeroOfTime5: “@Zoran Hero: No need to apologize and I agree with your statement. While it’s great to see a lot of positivity in this thread I feel the power structure is unfairly stacked against the Democrats. Here are several incidences where the Democrats either got screwed over or they will: 1. Gore got cheated out of a Presidential win in 2000. 2. Obama got robbed of a SCOTUS pick. 3. The GOP gerrymanders so many districts. It’s estimated that the Democrats would have to win by 6-…

• This is fucking terrible, but it could be worse. Kennedy wasn't a left wing justice and while his replacement will be further to the right and some important cases could go the other way as a result, the math remains the same and the Democrats remain 1 out of the majority. The country isn't lost and you could weather the storm, things could get a lot better with the next president as quickly as it got worse with Trump. Vote for strength on the left, get rid of those who let this happen and repla…

• Best Community Event ZU Fitness Challenge Best Mafia Game South Parkfia Best Mafia Player Rambo Best Team Spirit Don Saltine Biggest Participator Solestur Funniest Mafia Moment When Sol decided a tiebreaker by crumpling up a couple pieces of paper with Don Saltine and Kodachrome's name on them, through them, and let his cat decide who should be lynched. Most Appreciated Events Co-ordinator Lady Sunshine Most Memorable Moment in a Community Event Boxes in Fitness Challenge coming in and constantl…

• Best News Writer: Reece Best Featured Article: Why I keep Returning to Zelda over and over by Conner Schultz Best ZU Video Content: ZU Twitch Channel Best ZU Video Personality: Amanda VanHiel

• Best Conversationalist: Kae Biggest Ego: Chel Funniest/Punniest Member: Silver Kindest Member: Lady Sunshine Member You'd Like to Meet in Real Life: Ty. Most Chill / Most Relaxed: Moriquendi Most Eccentric: Tead Most Energetic Cody Most Engaging Newbie: Diana Prince Most Established Member: Mirren Most Generous: Lady Sunshine Most Helpful: Ty. Most Humble: Chel Most Inebriated: Ty. Most Innocent: Cornelius Fudge Most Inspirational: Winnie Most Intimidating: Zephyr Crow Most Mature / Most Diploma…

• Holy shit, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just took out Joe Crowley. Joe Crowley was the #3 Democrat in the house and one of the biggest receivers of corporate donations including taking money from Republican lobbyists, while Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a Justice Democrat and takes no corporate money. theintercept.com/2018/06/19/jo…-lobbyist-bgr-fundraiser/ Crowley dumped in 3 million dollars and she only had 300,000$ and she won. Crowley was thought of as a possible Democratic speaker of the house an…

• Best Avatar and/or Signature: Moe Best Custom Rank: Chel "Touhou Trash" Best Friends 4Eva: Ty. & Canadian Whiskey Best GIF Poster: Mercedes Best Nickname: Monika AKA "Muffins" Best Thread: I Remember ZU When Best Quote / Best Post: Radicalisation of toxic masculinity Biggest Lurker: Winnie Coolest Screen Name: Zephyr Crow Fastest Replies: Everyone when SD gets heated Member of the Season: Ty. Most Appreciated Mod / Admin: Chel Most Iconic ZU Meme: SAD! Most Interesting Posts lord-of-shadow Most …

• Best SD Post Lucretia's Post Found Here Best Karaoke Performer Please Understand Fitness Guru Winnie Music Aficionado Award Duhemsounds Sports Insider Award Ty The Never Surrender Award Avalanchemike

• Best Dressed / Best Sense of Style: Lucretia Best Facial Hair: Moriquendi Most Attractive Female: Lady Sunshine Most Attractive Male: Morquendi Most Popular Pet: Bombchu's doggo Most Memorable ZU Meetup: Lady Sunshine/Silver/Viajero de la Galaxia Best Scrapbook Post: Kae's unfortunate demise Most Fabulous Hair: Kae Most Skillful Selfies: Lady Sunshine Nicest Smile: Kaylin

• So excited, can't wait to try out the free game as well.

• twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1011212766487728133 He's such a child. Imagine if Obama started leaving yelp reviews on his twitter page.

• Quote from Quik E Nogg: “Well is there anyway I can buy the new one and get an HDMI to whatever converter? ” I really doubt that would work and I wouldn't want you to spend 100$ plus to find out.

• I checked and Elgato no longer manufactures anything that can capture component or composite, so your best bet is to go with another company that can, but research before you buy because I can't vouch for their quality.

• No the HD60 S only records HDMI. For the N64 and Wii you'd need the game capture HD because that can capture composite and component. Its an old model though and you can likely only get it used.

• Quote from Quik E Nogg: “Could any of you recommend something reliable that I can use to record my console gameplay? ” elgato.com/en/gaming/game-capture-hd60-s Here you go, all my streamer friends swear by this.

• Best ZU Video Content- ZU Twitch Channel Best ZU Video Personality- Amanda VanHiel

• Best Conversationalist- @Kae Funniest/Punniest Member- @Silver Kindest Member- @Mercedes Member You'd Like to Meet in Real Life- @Ty. Most Chill / Most Relaxed- @Mirren Most Eccentric- @Tead Most Energetic- @Sólsetur Most Established Member- @John Most Generous- @Silver Most Helpful- @Ty. Most Humble- @Abyss Master Most Inebriated- @Ty. Most Innocent- @Cornelius Fudge Most Inspirational- @Lucretia Most Mature / Most Diplomatic- @Viajero de la Galaxia Most Misunderstood- @Sólsetur Most Randomly F…

• twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/1010175578811625472 Guys! Life is Strange 2 on September 27th!

• I'll delete any doubles later! Kept my promise and got rid of doubles... shocking because usually when I say that its bullshit XD Best Avatar and/or Signature- @Moe avatar Best Custom Rank- @Chel "Touhou Trash" Best Friends 4Eva- @Ty. and Canadian Whiskey Best Quote / Best Post- @JP the Neurotic "im a turtle" Biggest Lurker- @John Coolest Screen Name- @Vynrah Most Iconic ZU Meme- SAD! Most Interesting Posts- @Lucretia The Insomniac Award for Always Being Online- @Silver The Pietro Award for Bein…

• Anyways, I just wanted to post that because it was striking when I realized this was coming up last week. Now go back to talking about your Yugiohs or trucker caps or whatever the hell you kids like.

• Seriously though I love you guys and I can't imagine what would've been if I hadn't been a bored kid who found this strange place 15 years ago. You've made my life richer and for that I thank you all.

• Quote from Vulpes: “Quote from Pietro: “On June 24th it is my 15 year anniversary on ZU. I expect a tithe of 15% of your yearly salary as tribute, to mark this momentous occasion. ” A tithe is 10%. ” I just checked and you are correct, in that case forget the tithe and just make it a round 20%

• On June 24th it is my 15 year anniversary on ZU. I expect a tithe of 15% of your yearly salary as tribute, to mark this momentous occasion.

• So just drew first blood with the steam sale, got all the Civ VI DLC.

• Quote from Quik E Nogg: “I have a question? Where did the Social Gaming Hub go? It looked really interesting but when I went to go click on it, it said it no longer existed. I am sed. ” For gaming nights and other such events you could go to Community Central For Youtube/ twitch/ streaming stuff you could go to Creative Corner We closed down the Social Gaming Hub because it and most subforums had no activity, but everything that you could once do in the SGH can be done in these boards.

• Quote from Red Dingo: “That son of a bitch puts children in concentration camps!?!? Are you happy now Bill? ” Bill is banned, no sense in mentioning him in the context of a debate until he returns. Ninja'd, good job team!

• gog.com/game/escape_from_monkey_island All the Monkey Islands are finally available on a modern PC Escape isn't too great, but I'm glad its available.