Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 81-120 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Center right Democrats are the realistic option, don't support progressives everyone... (they all proceed to lose in the senate.) Seriously Manchin and maybe Tester, will be all that is left of the Democrats who reached across the aisle to get someone like Gorsuch and a number of other Trump appointees through the senate. So good job.

• Beta won, it was a beautiful dream folks

• Its not a terrible night so far, but not as good as I was hoping. The right wing senate democrats are once again dropping like flies (you'd think they would learn.) Democrats still look like they'll win the house by about 230 (which is consistent with the projections.) And the Governorship results look decent so far with some surprises. Not a complete debacle, its not 2016, but not what I hoped for at the same time. The Democrats are still incompetent, but not incompetent enough to absolutely fu…

• Donnelly is a disgrace and hopefully this is the end of Democrats running as Republicans, he's basically Mark Pryor, the former Arkansas senator who lost in 2015 badly because he was almost literally thumping people with his bible and spouting Republican talking points in his ads. And I mocked him greatly for it.

• Also in 20 minutes, Beto vs Beta begins!

• Gillum and Nelson are both up by about 2%. and with 49% reporting McGrath is still ahead. I was a bit worried for a bit, but the numbers are starting to turn Democratic as the bigger cities start reporting.

• Florida has started coming in Rick Scott is currently ahead 52-48... Still less than 1 percent, but considering this is the result without any big cities reporting yet, its encouraging.

• In a few minutes Florida and Georgia's polls close and then we'll get a better sense of what's happening, but its exciting and nerve racking!

• Kentucky's 6th district that was seen as one of the ones to watch, which Andy Barr won by 22 points in 2016. Has 1% reporting and Amy McGrath is winning by 9%. Not yet a significant % reporting. But a 31 point swing... damn son! Now losing by 0.1%. This is fun to follow

• You can see results here. nytimes.com/interactive/2018/1…ults-house-elections.html

• 2018 US Midterm Elections

Pietro - - Serious Discussion

Apparently the voter turnout this election is just insanely high compared to typical midterms. I think the Democrats will over perform this time and crush in the house (even more than currently projected, maybe 240-250 even) and somehow take the senate. I mean North Dakota is gone, but Nevada and Arizona look like pickups, which means they would need to hold everything else (which they're projected to do) and pull off 1 upset in Tennessee or Texas. Also though its overlooked, I think the Democra…

• Warcraft Mafia - Hub Thread

Pietro - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Dark Miku Reigns: “Quote from Pietro: “I had Lady Sunshine and Dark Miku Reigns correctly as mafia. Didn't know the other 2. It was a little slow, but a good way to get mafia rolling again, good game everyone! ” I was town on Day 1 and switch to mafia on Night 1. So if you thought I was mafia Day 1 you were wrong but after that you were right on the money. Thanks for hosting Sabbo and thanks for everyone who joined to get this game going! Felt good to be playing mafia again and I hope…

• Warcraft Mafia - Hub Thread

Pietro - - Mafia Archive

I had Lady Sunshine and Dark Miku Reigns correctly as mafia. Didn't know the other 2. It was a little slow, but a good way to get mafia rolling again, good game everyone!

• We haven't had one of these in a while, but in reaction threads you can just give your immediate reaction to an event, updates and just general chit chat about what's happening. Think of it in the same way as E3 threads, you can't just spam, but at the same time you don't need to have posts that live up to a typical non-War Room thread. This thread will be used for general reactions to what is happened on Midterm day on Tuesday, so until then go vote and I'll open this in a couple of days!

• Quote from Dark Miku Reigns: “She is an alignment cop. I'd like to hear your thoughts on why the mafia would need an alignment cop on their team. Even the with the cult, in the instance where the cultist is caught early (which happened), then what good is the alignment cop to mafia? I honestly see no reason why Sabbo would include a mafia alignment cop just to try and have them pick out the cultist. I don't like the way you are trying to throw shade on someone who helped us get rid of the cult: …

• Also interesting that Dark Miku Reigns is going after me for a flimsy reason, after yesterday... Didn't I call you out and vote for you for doing the same towards Monika who ended up not being mafia?

• Quote from Mordred: “Quote from Dark Miku Reigns: “She is an alignment cop. I'd like to hear your thoughts on why the mafia would need an alignment cop on their team. Even the with the cult, in the instance where the cultist is caught early (which happened), then what good is the alignment cop to mafia? I honestly see no reason why Sabbo would include a mafia alignment cop just to try and have them pick out the cultist. ” I think he's implying I'm a role cop and found the cult leader that way. A…

• Quote: “Whether or not she had done the deed was less important than that it was done. Monika leaves the game as Maiev, the Third Party Lyncher ” Sounds like a winning message to me.

• Quote from GuardianFIN: “Can someone clarify what happened to Monika? Was it a kill or did he leave? If she just couldn't play along, why wasn't she replaced? ” Monika was a 3rd party lyncher, meaning his win condition was to have a specific player lynched before he died, which was evidently either Ruki or maybe Ty (dunno how nightkills work for that win condition.) But yeah Monika wasn't killed, he won.

• [vote]Mordred[/vote] I thought that Mordred's early role claim was suspicious and that while she was telling the truth about Ruki, that she was lying about her own alignment and trying to ingratiate herself to the town early to divert suspicion later, which is a strategy I've fallen for in the past. Ty agreed with my assessment and ended up dead.

• [unvote]Dark Miku Reigns[/unvote] [vote]Ruki[/vote]

• Quote from Ty.: “What do we think the odds are of the mafia having an alignment cop? Because if Ruki doesn't flip, Mordred is in big trouble. ” The early role claim makes no sense. Mordred is trying to ingratiate herself to the town so that we don't consider her later. Been tricked by that strat in the past. I think Mordred is telling the truth about Ruki being a cultist, but lying about her alignment.

• Ruki for cult and Mordred for mafia.

• Quote from Dark Miku Reigns: “Quote from Pietro: “[unvote]Ty.[/unvote] [vote]Dark Miku Reigns[/vote] ” I'm heading to bed soon and wont be back for the end of day. Should this turn into my lynch look right here. Someone is trying to silence me for wanting us to be looking at our votes more closely. ” Who is trying to silence you for wanting to look at votes more closely?

• [unvote]Ty.[/unvote] [vote]Dark Miku Reigns[/vote]

• In the day thread there is no mention of a cult by Sabbo, but there is in the Hub (which I didn't read). So that's my bad, there is a cult.

• I'm back home and I'm really confused as to how this assumption that there is a cult came up. Also the wagon on Monika for the flimsy reason of stating a lack of concern regarding who get lynched today because we don't have enough to go on yet strikes me as scummy. The correct phrasing not being used is no reason to lynch someone. I would look into anyone who seemed too eager to go after her, as well as @Dark Miku Reigns for pressing on the point for seemingly no reason.

• Quote from Ty.: “ cool.png @Pietro - Newb ” Not a noob, been playing mafia for years SAD! I'll be back tonight (as in tonight in the real world not the game), I'll have more posts to come in this game day.

• Quote from Dark Miku Reigns: “@Pietro - I don't believe you and I have ever played mafia together. What do you hope to accomplish today (besides catching scum obviously)? ” Today we're setting the table, ideally we lynch a mafia if one really messed up, but even if we get a townie if we get a lot of activity I would consider it a good day as I find that typically mafia members make mistakes in day 1 that become apparent days later, that was certainly the case in South Park mafia where I was able…

• @Ty. Dem fucking floors man. Congrats on the house!

• How is everyone doing this morning. Glad to be back, lets get this party started!

• For the first time ever the Creative Corner and Role Playing mods will be collaborating on a new ZU event. The Role Play Creative Corner Tournament! Where teams of 2 will compete with other teams to write the most interesting story they can within the month of December, during which this event will take place. Don't have an approved character in the RP boards? We still want you, this is an event open to all ZUers! No RP experience? No problem, beginners are welcome! All that is required is the c…

• Quote from Common Knowledge: “The attempted smear campaign against Robert Mueller by Jacob Wohl today is one of the most hilariously inept attempts at a conspiracy I’ve seen. Read up on it if you want a good laugh. Currently backfiring immensely. ” Its nothing new, Project Veritas sent a fake accuser of Roy Moore to the Washington Post in hopes that they would believe her false claim and then they would expose the false claim so they could cast doubt on all of them. Fake accusers are a right win…

• twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1056879122348195841 Basically, its CNN's fault someone tried to bomb them. I guess he wasn't lying when he said he would "tone up" the rhetoric.

• npr.org/2018/10/29/661716749/g…ion-will-leave-party-role Wow, ever since I could remember Merkel has been in power. Germany has been one of the bright points when it comes to the rejection of the establishment in the the majority of the loss of support for the CDU has gone to the Greens, rather than the AfD (which is the far right anti Muslim party.) I wonder what the next few years will bring for German politics.

• ca.ign.com/articles/2018/10/29…tion-classic-full-line-up Honestly that lineup is pretty damn weak. I've been one of the people lapping up all of the classic mini consoles, but I think I'll pass on this. Nothing really grabbing me apart from a couple of games. - Battle Arena Toshinden - Cool Boarders 2 - Destruction Derby - Final Fantasy VII - Grand Theft Auto - Intelligent Qube - Jumping Flash - Metal Gear Solid - Mr Driller - Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee - Rayman - Resident Evil Director’s Cut - Rev…

• Quote from john_marston: “Quote from Ben: “Don't worry though guys he's a white dude so he's just a "gunman" or "suspect". He's literally a terrorist idk man ” I agree. However, I do find it ironic that when a Muslim Arab goes on a public killing spree on random Westerners, and you call it terrorism, far-left (quite literally) says: - 'you will incite violence by calling him a terrorist' - 'where's proof that he's linked to a terrorist network?' - 'what happened to due process?' - 'that's racist…

• Radicalization of the right

Pietro - - Serious Discussion

I'm not opposed to the premise of this thread, but it started off with an antagonistic tone from the beginning. If you want to post a new thread on this subject please PM the the OP and I'll approve it.