Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Best Facial Hair Max N. Nicest Smile Lady Sunshine Most Fabulous Hair Moriquendi

• Best SD Post Radicalisation of toxic masculinity Best Debater Hazel Best Forum Game Ban the user above you! v.4 Gaming Aficionado Award ich Will

• ZU's Game of the Year 2018

Pietro - - General Gaming

Group 5 One Hour One Life vs The Messenger Yakuza Kiwami 2 vs Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Red Strings Club vs Valkyria Chronicles 4 Kirby Star Allies vs Spider-Man Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 vs Celeste Into the Breach vs Red Dead Redemption 2 Note: You can still vote for previous groups you missed!

• npr.org/2019/01/11/684716135/h…ing-for-president-in-2020 I'm really loving the lineup of candidates that are coming forward. Some great choices! Tulsi Gabbard is in the race. I'd love there to be a wide field of choices like the Republicans in 2016, except they aren't all monsters.

• Wow, big things are happening for the NDP and this might become interesting. About a year ago Jagmeet Singh won the leadership of the NDP, I found him to be the most vacuous candidate and marked him last on my leadership ballot. But he won, largely I believe because the media was anointing him the winner and the Trudeau beater before he even announced his candidacy. In any case over the past year I have been proven right about Singh and he has been receiving lower results in the polls and by-ele…

• "At the request of Democrats, it will be a steel barrier" When did this request happen? I must've been in a coma for the past year, apparently the issue Democrats had with the wall wasn't the concept of a wall, it was the material composition of the wall... I've been seeing this talking point just pop up for the past few days, who came up with this nonsense? One of Trump's friends must run a company that makes steel slats or something.

Detroit: Become Human We Happy Few God of War Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Towards the Pantheon

Group 4 Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant King vs Detroit: Become Human Tetris Effect vs We Happy Few God of War vs Mega Man 11 Battlefield V vs Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Towards the Pantheon vs Fire Pro Wrestling World Note: You can still vote for previous groups you missed!

• kotaku.com/soon-youll-be-able-…-on-modern-tvs-1831548013 I recall last year an independent guy came up with a mod for the NES Zapper to make it work on modern TVs, but it was over 100$. With Hyperkin making this one I'm sure they'll get the costs low. I'm legit excited for this, Hyperkin's SNES mouse is the definitive way to play the SNES mouse games.

• Anyone who missed it this is still a thing and we still need nominations!

Graveyard Keeper Bloodstained Curse of the Moon The Banner Saga 3 Monster Hunter World Dead Cells

• Paygo doesn't kneecap anything, its still a stupid policy because it puts arbitrary restrictions on lawmakers for no legitimate reason. But how do you respond as a left winger simply cut spending on the military and raise taxes on corporations and the rich to pay for your proposals, what you were planning to do anyway and which isn't restricted by paygo. Also twitter.com/AnonymousQ17763/st…oung-happy-and-dancing%2F twitter.com/AOC/status/1081234130841600000 She's so fucking good, this is the fut…

Group 3 Hitman 2 vs Graveyard Keeper The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit vs Bloodstained Curse of the Moon State of Decay 2 vs The Banner Saga 3 Monster Hunter World vs Return of the Obra Dinn Soul Calibur VI vs Dead Cells Note: You can still vote for previous groups you missed!

• Quote from Ty.: “Quote from Canyarion: “Quote from TruEdge67: “Unfortunately I'm not sure what you're talking about. If there was some other list and nothing came of it then maybe it would be best to ask the GG mods. ” ZUers Top 100 Favorite Games (with interesting prizes to be won!)This is what I mean. The last official post by @Pietro was: Quote from Pietro: “I'm getting some coverage for this event to off forum parts of ZU so we can get more entries. I'll make an announcement when a final day…

• Quote from ERROR372: “Quote from Pietro: “cbc.ca/news/world/elizabeth-wa…residential-run-1.4962137 Warren is running ” Can't say I'm a huge fan. If people thought the dirty politics on Clinton was bad, it's already started with Warren, before she even announced her run. While I'm more for progressive policies (healthcare for all, climate change/renewables, etc), we need to ease into it. My state (Missouri) lost a Democrat senator to a newbie with little experience, and there's sadly some clear b…

• Happy New Year guys, I've really enjoyed being admin on ZU and I can't wait for the next year!

• cbc.ca/news/world/elizabeth-wa…residential-run-1.4962137 Warren is running

• I actually took the time to watch both videos, both are unbearable human beings, but the response seems more truthful than Apollo Legend, just based on the facts presented. All I take issue with is the slanderous video title used by the response "Apollo Legend Lies For Ad Revenue" its uncalled for, he presents no evidence of this other than the fact that his video is longer than 10 minutes. Just needless drama causing nonsense (which ironically conforms to "the silent sinner screams the loudest"…

Group 2 The Forest Death's Gambit Guacamelee 2 Wizard of Legend BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

Just noticed a mistake, Darksiders 3, not 2

Group 2 Iconoclasts vs The Forest Darksiders 3 vs Death's Gambit Guacamelee 2 vs Fallout 76 Wizard of Legend vs Frostpunk BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle vs Rust Keep in mind you can still vote for group 1, if you missed it.

• If Bernie Sanders were a centrist, he's be considered diverse. I mean just look at the discussion of age, Bernie Sanders is regularly questioned as being too old, while Joe Biden's age is very rarely discussed. Bernie Sanders is 77 years old, so I bet Joe Biden is like 5-10 years younger right? Nope 76 years old... 1 fucking year difference, but what a year it is.

To start things off. Group 1 [vote] Subnautica Dragon Ball Fighterz Pillars of Eternity II Octopath Traveler Moonlighter [/vote]

The end of the year has come and there have been tons of great and not so great games released. Once again we have decided to run a tournament style competition to crown this year's GotY. We have assembled 64 games from a variety of genres and consoles and organized them into 32 head to head brackets, every 5 days we will put a group up for a vote. In round 1 there are 6 groups, then in round 2, 3, etc. those that remain will be narrowed down until 1 remains. Please note that if you miss a group…

• The GotY tournament will commence tomorrow with the first group of contests. Once again we have chosen 64 different games from a variety of genres that will be narrowed down to 1 GotY, Stay tuned! And while you're waiting you can give your nominations for the side categories. ZU's GotY: the side categories nominations thread

• We need nominees folks . Also main GOTY is starting today!

• cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/jus…one-dollar-beer-1.4949315 haha, these rubes voted for Ford based almost solely on cheap beer and now they're not even getting that. SAD!

• Home Alone is definitely a Christmas movie, not only does it take place entirely during Christmas (which in my eyes is enough by itself to make it a Christmas movie) it deals with themes that relate to Christmas, such as the importance of family and being grateful for what you have (ie. Kevin learning to appreciate his family after first having his wish "granted" that his family would disappear and later regretting that and wishing for nothing more than for them all to return, as well as the sub…

• Big things are happening in General Gaming. Last week we unveiled the side categories for ZU's GotY festivities which include interesting categories like Please stop (industry trends that need to stop), Biggest communications fail and what I think is clearly the most important category "The Pietro Award for being Most Grim Fandango", come on down and give us your nominees for all 11 awards. The main GotY thread which will once again feature a 64 entrant tournament style voting system will be bac…

• Best supported old game- Civilization VI Most anticipated 2019 game- Animal Crossing Switch Game with most surprising moments- Detroit: Become Human Please stop (industry trends that need to stop)- Everything becoming Battle Royale Best game that came out of nowhere- Darksiders 3 Best Worst executed idea- Fallout 76 Best Gaming Related Meme- Waluigi being disrespected by Nintendo Game everyone thought would fail but didn't- Darksider 3 Biggest communications fail- Diablo Immortal "Do you not hav…

• As with last year we will be having a 64 game GotY tournament, where ZU's Game of the Year will be decided. But as a warm up we've decided to start the nominations for the side awards. I want to thank Ty and TruEdge, as well as everyone who contributed to the suggestions thread which was posted recently, without you guys this wouldn't be possible. We have 11 great categories this year, we decided to choose those categories that are a little more off the beaten path (as opposed to the typical "be…

• cnn.com/2018/12/06/politics/no…robeson-county/index.html hmmm, the only electoral fraud to occur in the 2018 midterms was committed by the party who incessantly cries about voter fraud. Where's the outrage Republicans?

• So the game awards are starting, I'll check out some of it and may watch it all if it keeps my interest.

• For the past few days I've been playing a lot of DX-Ball 2. DX-Ball 2 can be best described as Breakout perfected, its a typical brick smashing game packed with a bunch of awesome boards, power ups and strategies to maximize points. It launched back in 1998 and I used to play it at school because it was one of the few games they had installed on their PC. Well a few days ago Longbow games brought the game back for a 20th anniversary edition with a new anniversary board set and added features lik…

• Quote from Dark Miku Reigns: “rpgsite.net/news/8052-obsidian…O20ULn4McdgAVGlhp_Vh2IQoE This has me excited. ” So hype man

• (Hidden Content) WWF No Mercy was a very popular game at the time and I would say its an iconic game in the same way that Tony Hawk 2 was maybe not in sales but in impact on the genre, as to this day it is still widely considered the best WWF/E game ever made and its not even close, people are still making mods for the game. I have no idea how the wrestlers' licenses were handled back then so its likely that it wouldn't be possible to re-release. As for it only having appeal for the US audience,…

• Quote from Ty.: “BRB, tanking Grim Fandango to find out. ” youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

• People with no life doing no life things.

• The ZUCast 2018 Hub

Pietro - - Community Central

Welcome to the ZUCast Hub, in this thread you can find links to current episodes of the podcast, as well as discuss the episodes with other fans. Now what is the ZU Cast? It's a podcast comprised of a series of segments that range from discussion of the Zelda series to the Zelda forums and communities. These segments range in tone from serious analysis to comedic hijinks , so there's really something for everyone regardless of your mood. And its compiled and hosted by the hard working staff of Z…

• montrealgazette.com/business/l…invest-more-in-bombardier Sometimes I feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone or something, how the fuck do they not see that the Bombardier family are a bunch of welfare queens who'll just keep taking money and cutting jobs. They've already done it twice in the last few years. How many more times? How many more billions of dollars? How many more lost jobs? And this is a different party in government, they have no sunk cost fallacy holding them back, they …