Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 41-71 of 71.
  • Should I Play TWW or TP

AndroidOS - - General Zelda

I'd go Wind Waker - as others have said, it's graphics have aged better and I gameplay more enjoyable. That being said, don't miss out on Twilight Princess - I'd definitely play it at some point. It's an awesome game in its own right - you'll especially enjoy it if you're looking for a "darker" Zelda game.

• Awesome! You're welcome, if there's any more issues be sure to let us know!

• Sorry about that, there was a slight mishap with the configuration of a few things. I think you should be able to upload attachments now - can you confirm this for me?

• I think this should be fixed this weekend when we make the switch to Elasticsearch!

• Favorite Puzzles

I particularly liked the boss key puzzles in Skyward Sword; they actually managed to utilise the Wii remote in a good way and weren't so difficult/time consuming that I found the boring. In a similar vein, the whole Sky Keep dungeon was an interesting puzzle - the idea of moving whole rooms in the dungeon was an interesting one.

• Favorite Zelda game

Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “@TriforceOfLink, have you played the HD versions of TP and/or WW? If yes, did that improve or worsen your feels of said titles? Uhm... This is if you played the original non HD prior to playing them in HD that is...” Quote from outset waker: “That's actually something I'd like to know too. I never played the original Wind Waker. So my impression of the HD version is uncontaminated. Interesting inquiry.” So, I'm not TrifoceOfLink, but here's my opinion of the two games…

• I also have fond memories of OoT. The first time I played I started at the Water Temple - it was may Dad's game but he had gotten stuck at the Water Temple and given up. He eventually let me play it and, after quite a few hours, we managed to finish it.

• Quote from Viajero de la Galaxia: “I saw the news earlier this morning about the NX and Zelda: ..why would they not show the NX at E3 if it's releasing in March? I'm wondering if that's not the true release date for Zelda/NX and is meant to make the delay seem less jarring (so once we get closer to the date, they can announce a revised date that will be after E3 2017), since I don't see any benefit to not showing your next gen console at at least one E3 lol. On the other hand though, I'm glad th…

• I'm disappointed that we won't get to see NX at E3. Personally I was hoping for a return to the traditional conference format for the big reveal. I am, however, ok with the delay to 2017. The reports I have seen state that the release of the NX was pushed back so there would be more games available for the platform and that can only be a good thing for it, in my opinion. And at least we'll see Zelda at E3!

• Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “Not sure if I'm missing it or not, but is the feature that was at the bottom of each post to return to the top of the page removed? I didn't realize how much I used it before this update. If it is gone is it something that will be reimplemented at a later time?” Back to top isn't there at the minute, but it'll be back in the next update (which will be about a week from now). See Jason's reply here: Videos in profiles are too large

• Quote from rump: “I'm unable to create a new account. Is this a mistake?” Quote from ZeldaFan1000: “Same as above. Only option given on the wiki is to log in to an existing account. Any ideas?” Quote from rump: “Still having this problem. I'd love to start contributing a little if I can!” Hi guys, I just want to let you know that we are aware of this problem. The wiki is currently receiving a large amount of spambot registrations/edits which our current systems can't block. Instead of letting th…

• Quote from BellPendant: “Ugh, I need to get used to this new format...... Does anyone know how to log off on here? I don't see the option for it anywhere.” Click on your name at the top of the page, and you should see a Logout option.

• Quote from thejoeybloom: “How do I get my old account back? I lost everything and it's saying I'm a new member as of today :(” When we made the switch from vB to Burning Board, we lost the data we had from September onwards due to an unforeseen error with the server we host the site on. Unfortunately, if you registered within this time frame then your account will have been lost.

• Best Memory of 2013

AndroidOS - - General Chit-Chat

2013 has been a bit of a quiet year actually, with nothing extremely good really happening. I've become a lot closer to someone whose since become a really good friend, but that's caused more problems than good really.

• Q&A Thread for Dummies

Are you sure it's not just the music that was playing? Try playing a track that is stored on your computer locally to make sure it wasn't poor streaming quality etc.

• PC gamers of ZU

AndroidOS - - General Gaming

Quote from fohlin™: “Something like this would be a nice option for you.” Hey, thanks, that certainly is a nice build.

• I don't want to play Zelda II (I don't like the idea of side-scrolling, or the role-playing elements of the game), or any of the CD-I games (simply as I know how bad they were ).

• PC gamers of ZU

Quote from fohlin™: “@ AndroidOS. I need a budget man. $500? $600? $800?” Around £500GBP, which seems to be around $800USD.

• Laziness

I'm so lazy that......*Zzzzzzzz*

• PC gamers of ZU

Hmm, I'll start off the conversation. I'm looking to build a new computer. It needs to be cheap, but I'd like to get good value for money - i.e. a decent amount of power (enough to play new games at reasonable settings). Any suggestions?

• Your Desktop: Version VI!

I changed my Windows 8 one to a Christmas theme over the weekend. XmasDesktopScreenshot_zpsf8d40e24.png

• I prefer Skyward Sword's music than Twilight Princess because, as stated by others above, it's original and orchestrated. That, and the Ballad of the Goddess is awesome.

• I remember wanting to have a different job for every day of the week. I can't remember what they all were, but I knew that three of them were: a policeman, a fireman and a bin man. Yes, a BIN MAN. I was a strange child.

• Waking up on a Monday/Friday and thinking it is a Sunday/Saturday.

• My decorations normally go up on the first full weekend of December, but for various reasons I decided to do them today this year instead. So now, after a bit of a hectic morning/afternoon, almost all decorations are up (the only thing left is some lights that need to go around a window which I can't get to at the minute due to too much rubbish, haha). The first of December is also the day I start to listen to all that Christmas music again. Other than that, I don't really have any traditions, I…

• Usually I spend a lot of time there-and-then trying to get unstuck, otherwise it would annoy me all day until I managed to play on it again. However, if I am really stuck I will either go and do some side-quest, or just stop playing the game completely and come back later. Only in exceptional circumstances (where I've been stuck for weeks and have finished other games) will I check a guide.

• International Texting

Quote from Hombre de Mundo: “there are text-based communication apps that works just as well as text messages, given that the person you wanna text also has it, of course. So if you have 3/4g on your phone, go for that.” Yeah. You could try using Skype or something similar to contact them, but there isn't a way you could bypass your carriers restrictions to send international text messages.

• Redeads

I remember the first time I heard them scream the OoT ones really scared me, but now none of them do.

• Most divisive Zelda dungeon

I actually really hated the Temple of the Ocean King in Phantom Hourglass, because even with the shortcuts, I didn't like having to retrace my steps, ans this is something I have heard other people say as well.

• In my opinion you haven't cheated at all, and yes you completed the game. For me, you don't have to finish a game's story to 'complete it - you just have to enjoy it. If you enjoyed playing the game, then you're a winner too.

• I use Chrome, mainly because for its quickness and useful addons. However I have noticed that it seems to be crashing quite a bit when its just starting up now. If Google don't fix that issue soon then it might be time to go back to Firefox.